The Walking Dead: No Safety is over.

Comments

• Excellent Chapter!!!

Chapter 4. (Jake and Melisa are sitting in the Bell tower) Jake: Dan found a dog. Melisa: Oh did he? (She laughs) Jake: Yep. The

• @NoHopeLeft @UCAAV29784 and @mr.quality, come on down!!!

Chapter 4. (Jake and Melisa are sitting in the Bell tower) Jake: Dan found a dog. Melisa: Oh did he? (She laughs) Jake: Yep. The

• Great chapter!!!

• Chapter 5

Samuel: Everyone... Lie on the ground, quick...

(Continuous Explosions)

David: They're coming in!

Jake: Hide!

(The bandits walk through)

(Sounds from the other room)

Bandit: Ey! Who's this asshole?!

Dallas: Ugh... WAIT, NO! PLEASE! NO!

BANG!

Bandit: Now you know we're serious! get up!

Dallas: O...Okay...

(They put dallas in a car)

Jake: Son of a bitch! (Jake gets in the group car and goes after Dallas)

Melisa: Jake! NO!

16 Months Ago...

(In a Bar)

(James sits there alone)

David: Hello...

(James draws on David)

David: Calm down... I ain't a bandit... Just Looking for other survivors with my boy...

(James Lowers his Gun)

James: Sighs. Want a beer?

David: Smiles. Yeah... I would...

(They drink)

David: So, where you been?

James: Everywhere, all over... I lost the girl I loved, my best friend betrayed me, and before that... just... The kids are asleep... Let me ask you, do you have a group?

David: A small one...

James: Take my kids... They'll be safe, Something I can't do for them. I love them man, They're all I have left, I can't let them die.

David: I feel the same about my boy. But i know, My son couldn't live if something happened to me, Good god, I just can't imagine... But... I can't keep them man...
    Not without you. I ain't letting a kid lose the only one they have left... So... He stands Up. You want me to take those kids, then get your ass up, and follow me.

James: O... Okay....

(Jake drives after them)

Jake: FUCK! Hits Steering wheel.

(Meanwhile)

Dan: COME ON! We need to go after them!

Ryan: Okay, In the car Dan, We'll be back!

(They drive off...)

CHAPTER END!

I took my 3 Hours from 1 am to 3:30 am to write this, Hope you enjoy!

• @NoHopeLeft @UCAAV29784 and @mr.quality, come on down!!!

Chapter 5 Samuel: Everyone... Lie on the ground, quick... (Continuous Explosions) David: They're coming in! Jake: Hide! (The

• Awesome chapter man!!!!

Chapter 5 Samuel: Everyone... Lie on the ground, quick... (Continuous Explosions) David: They're coming in! Jake: Hide! (The

• Excellent Chapter!!!!!

• Thanks man! i have an awesome seperate story line coming up, so just wait!

mr.quality posted: »

Awesome chapter man!!!!

• Sound cool! Can't wait!

Thanks man! i have an awesome seperate story line coming up, so just wait!

• Chapter 6

Dan: Who are these guys?

Ryan: They're wearing military armor, and have a Humvee, which can't mean good about their arcenal. Army, Musta become bandits... Wait... shit, They're driving into
    St. Louis...

Dan: Great...

(Meanwhile)

Jake: Good, they've stopped... Jake pulls out his rifle and leaves the car. DON'T MOVE ASSHOLES!

Bandit: Shit...

Jake shoots one bandit and points his gun at the other.

Jake: Take off the hood, You take off the fucking hood, Now!

He takes off his hood. ???: Leave me alone... Please... I'm just trying to live, I don't want to be with these guys, but i have no choice...

Jake: What's your name?

???: Carl... Grimes.

Jake: You got a family?

Carl: No. Not any more...

Jake: How old are you?

Carl: 19... and a half.

Jake: Come into the building with me.

(Jake, Carl, and Dallas enter the building)

Carl: Please, my group, they're military, they have tanks, Rpg's... They'll kill us...

(Dan and Ryan enter)

Dan: Jake, we have to go!

Jake: Not Ye--

Carl: RPG!

(Earlier)

Nickolas: I know you're a good girl... anyone can see that... You're someone who wouldn't hurt who you love, and neither would my nephew. Melisa holds his hand.
    All I'm asking, is that you make sure... he doesn't lose who he is. He thinks the world of you, And he says he hates his dad... But he doesn't... the last thing i want...
    Is for him to wind up dead.

Melisa: O... Okay... I'll take care of him...

Nickolas: That a girl... Now, bring him back, I don't have much time...

Flashes.

(In the begining of the apocalypse)

Nickolas: Listen, your daddy always told me, "No matter what happens to this world, we have always lived in the apocalypse, But we are survivors, we are strong, brave,
    and no one, will ever hurt us, if we stay together..." Now, I've never been smart, so what he meant, is beyond me, but i think, he meant we should stay together, I will never,
    let you die, You're like a son to me, I love you kiddo, now, we need to go...

Jake: Okay...

(They leave...)

Nickolas in his mind: And thats gonna be, the last moment, I remember... Smiles.

Bang.

Jake wakes up and the building is destroyed and on fire, and he has a stab wound from a spike from the ceiling.

Jake: ahhhh... OW, OH GOD... Jake takes the spike out. Ahhh... shit...

Jake walks through.

Ryan: Jake! In!

Jake gets in the car.

Jake: What the fuck happened to Dan?!

Dan lays in the back seat covered in blood with carl.

Ryan: I don't know, Dammit! we... we just need to go... Dallas... they took him man... he's... just gone.

Jake: Lets go...

They drive off.

(Later)

Richard: Th-These are bullets... He was shot, 6 times... my god...

Ryan: FIX HIM YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! YOU HAVE TO! You have to...

Samuel: What's going... He sees dan. Oh god... No... aww, no... Nooooo.... He starts crying.

Clara: Come on sam... you shouldn't see this...

Jake stands and stares at dan in horror

(In the past)

Trey: IF SOMEONE IMPORTANT EVER DIES IN THIS GROUP, I'M DAMN SURE THAT BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS, JAKE! YOUR FAULT!

(Now)

"Your fault" echoes in his head.

CHAPTER END!

it took me 5 hours to write this... enjoy! :)

• edited January 2015

@supersagig @NoHopeLeft @UCAAV29784 and @mr.quality, come on down!!!

Chapter 6 Dan: Who are these guys? Ryan: They're wearing military armor, and have a Humvee, which can't mean good about their arcenal.

• Awesome! That was really good!

Chapter 6 Dan: Who are these guys? Ryan: They're wearing military armor, and have a Humvee, which can't mean good about their arcenal.

• Well my friend, we're just getting started, 7 chapters left to write, i have chapter 7 ready, just tell me when you want it!

mr.quality posted: »

Awesome! That was really good!

• Awesome Chapter!!!!!

• whenevers good for you.

Well my friend, we're just getting started, 7 chapters left to write, i have chapter 7 ready, just tell me when you want it!

• Chapter 7

(3 days later)

Everyone is asleep but Melisa and Richard

Melisa: She lies awake. I can't believe everything... I just wish it was over... But, I promised to stay alive, For him, and now for you. She rubs her stomache.

(Meanwhile)

Richard: He writes documents and notes on Dan's status. I'm not letting you die kid...

Dan: Gasps. AHH! What the... Where am I...?

Richard: Shit, Dan, stay laying down, You were shot 3 nights ago, Dallas was kidnapped, He flashes a light in his eyes. Are you feeling fine? No headaches?

Dan: Yeah... just still in shock... Where's Carl?

Richard: He's tied up in the basement... I didn't want them to, But David blamed him... Sighs. Jake went out, he found a prison, got us some ammo, and some bullet
    proof vests, Sam went out, got us food, water, and Gas... he wants to get all of us to leave, He said it isn't safe here for any of us.

Dan: Okay... Henry! Here boy! Ahhh! shit...

Richard: You're just recovering, Don't worry.

Henry: Woof!

Jake springs up.

Jake: The hell? He walks in. Dan! Son of a bitch! You're real damn tough!

(After everyone talks)

Jake: So... we need to interogate him...

Dan: Okay, But...

[Be Nice] [Be Tough]

CHAPTER END.

Sorry for the short chapter, I was tired...

• @supersagig @NoHopeLeft @UCAAV29784 and @mr.quality, come on down!!!

Chapter 7 (3 days later) Everyone is asleep but Melisa and Richard Melisa: She lies awake. I can't believe everything... I just wis

• [Be nice]

Awesome chapter!!

Chapter 7 (3 days later) Everyone is asleep but Melisa and Richard Melisa: She lies awake. I can't believe everything... I just wis

• Ironic that his dog is named after one of his old group.

But [Be Nice]

@supersagig @NoHopeLeft @UCAAV29784 and @mr.quality, come on down!!!

• [Be Tough]

Awesome Chapter!!!!

• I know, that's why i named him that. ;D

UCAAV29784 posted: »

Ironic that his dog is named after one of his old group. But [Be Nice]

• Wasn't his Uncle, though.

I know, that's why i named him that. ;D

• XD i knew someone would figure it out, i was writing chapter 3 in the middle of the night, and at the time, i was working on episode one of my OTHER story, and i got shit messed up. XD

Wasn't his Uncle, though.

• Chapter 8 and 9

[Be Nice]

Dan: I don't want to hurt him, Let's be nice to him, Maybe we'll get more information.

Jake: Okay.

They head down to the basement

Dan: You okay man?

Carl: Y-Yeah, My Dad, He was a cop, I know my shit, Let's get to this. I know you're gonna interogate me.

Jake: Hey, It'll be fine man, We just need some info.

Carl: Yeah... Okay.

Jake: Will they come after us?

Carl: No, Probably not, They were attacked by walkers, They probably think we're all dead, And they might be as well.

Dan: Good. Now then, should we be afraid of you?

Carl: No, If you want, You can keep me Under survailence if you're scared. But I wont betray anyone.

Jake: Okay. Let's untie hi--

Carl: Wait... My turn.

Jake: Wha?

Carl: How many walkers have you killed?

Jake: I... I don't know. Too many to count at this point.

Carl: How many people have you killed?

Jake: E...Eight.

Carl: Why?

Jake: I, I just wanna live.

Carl: Okay.

Later on

Jake: Okay, well wecome to our group, and now we need to talk about--

Samuel bursts in

Dan: Sam! What's wrong?!

Samuel: There are walkers everywhere out there! They must of all roamed here after St. Louis!

Jake: Dammit! Everyone! To the basement and hide!

CHAPTER END.

David: We need a plan...

Jake: Yeah, No Shit.

Wilson: Can someone tell me what's going on?

Ryan: They're everywhere outside, Wilson.

Melisa: Ahhh... Ow!

Jake: It's okay, shh.

Loud banging

David: Shit...

Jake: That isn't coming from upstairs...

Wilson: GOD DAMMIT, DOES EVERY CHURCH HAVE AN UNDERGROUND PASSAGE?!

Jake: Upstairs! Now!

Richard: Let's go everyone!

The walkers burst through the front

Carl: Shit!

They all run up to the bell tower

Jake: There's No way out!

Wilson: We lure them up here.

Samuel: What?!

Jake: He's right, There's a ladder! We lead them up with the bell, and Climb down!

David: Got it!

Jake: Dad No! we need to all do this together! You can't do it anyway!

David: Son. I understand how you feel. But if someone takes this risk, it has to be someone who's smart with this. You've become
    an amazing young man, But you shouldn't do this. You have her. Please son, I love you, NOW GO!

Jake: Okay...

CHAPTER END.

Mid Season Finale Next chapter...

• @supersagig @NoHopeLeft @UCAAV29784 and @mr.quality, come on down!!!

Chapter 8 and 9 [Be Nice] Dan: I don't want to hurt him, Let's be nice to him, Maybe we'll get more information. Jake: Okay. The

• Awesome Chapter!!

Chapter 8 and 9 [Be Nice] Dan: I don't want to hurt him, Let's be nice to him, Maybe we'll get more information. Jake: Okay. The

• @supersagig @NoHopeLeft @UCAAV29784 and @mr.quality, Are you prepared for the final part of episode 5? and the wait until march 5th for the 6th episode? if you say you are prepared. Then i will insert it to your face.

[I am prepared] [I'm not ready to lose the story yet]

decide, Now!

• [Not Sure]

Have also PM you.

@supersagig @NoHopeLeft @UCAAV29784 and @mr.quality, Are you prepared for the final part of episode 5? and the wait until march 5th for the

• [I am prepared]

@supersagig @NoHopeLeft @UCAAV29784 and @mr.quality, Are you prepared for the final part of episode 5? and the wait until march 5th for the

• [I am prepared]

• Before I release this, I am writing a story about stories of the characters with unknown orgins. I will post it if you guys want,
    Now Listen, This will be it, Episode 6 will not be out until March 23rd. But I can post other stories. one might not be interactive.
    In this chapter, shit gets real. and in episode 6, begins a new plot. we'll still have our characters, but during some of episode 6, we will continue

Dallas' story.

Chapter 10...

Jake: Come on everyone! Down the ladder!

David: He nods at jake.

Jake: Okay, Now!

David rings the bell

(Earlier)

SLAM!

Jake: Yeah! Great fucking idea dad!

David: You know, I didn't have any fucking options!

Jake: Great! We lost the group, we're stuck in a fucking small store, Walkers are everywhere, AND I'M STUCK WITH YOU!

David: Dammit, Jake! Shut up!

Jake: NO! It's YOUR Fault Mom died, YOUR Fault We got separated from Nick, AND YOUR FAULT ADRIANNA WAS LIKE THE WAY SHE WAS!
    GOD KNOWS WHERE SHE IS NOW, SO YOU SHUT UP!

David: FUCK OFF YOU LITTLE SHIT! I PROTECTED YOU, GOT YOU SUPPLIES, HELL, I'M THE REASON ALL OF US ARE ALIVE!
    I'M SICK OF YOUR SHIT!

Jake: FUCK YOU!

Jake runs into the back room

(Later)

David: Jake...?

Jake: I... I didn't mean it. Any of it... I'm... I'm just scared. Tired of Everything.

David sits down next to Jake

David: Yeah... I know. It'll be okay.

Jake: Sometimes, I may be a douchebag, But, It's just stress. I need you dad...

David: Yeah... I know kiddo.

(Now)

Jake: Alright! Come on Dad!

David: Got it! David begins to climb down the ladder

Walker: RRAHAHHA!

David: AHHHH!

The walker bites David and he falls on the ground

The walkers fall on David and begin to eat him

Jake: DAD, NO!!!!

David: GOOOO!! AHHHHH!!!

Jake: He sits there in horror .......

James' voice echoes James: Jake... Run.

Jake: Snaps out of his silence Le... Let's go! COME ON! EVERYBODY MOVE!!!

They get far into a forest

Melisa: Jake... Please, are you okay...?

Jake falls on the ground and cries

Jake: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! DAD!!! PLEASE!! NOOOOOO!!!! AHHHH GOD!!!!

Ryan: Dammit, DAMMIT!

Melisa: Jake... It's okay... She cries and hold him in her arms

Clara: Jesus christ...

Samuel: Oh my god, how could this happen...?

Jake: DAD!!! DAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!! I'M SORRY!!! PLEASE... Don't go...

Jake gives Wilson a death stare as he cries

(Earlier)

Trey: I'm sorry for what i said Jake... You're A good leader, it... wont be your fault, We're best friends. And it'll stay that way.

David: I'm back! And i brought some new friends.

James: Hi.

(Later)

Walkers attack the camp and Everyone is separated

(Later)

David: You wont die here... If i die, it's going to be saving you, No matter what...

Rocks move

James: Hey guys... I found them!

Richard: We... we have to move, They're on their way. Let's get to chicago.

They leave

EPISODE END.

• @supersagig @NoHopeLeft @UCAAV29784 and @mr.quality, The final chapter, is here...

Before I release this, I am writing a story about stories of the characters with unknown orgins. I will post it if you guys want, Now Liste

• edited January 2015

Pretty good. I only have one problem. I feel that describing a character's thoughts could help the dramatic element of the story. Other than that, I love it.

@supersagig @NoHopeLeft @UCAAV29784 and @mr.quality, The final chapter, is here...

• Yeah, I'm gonna work harder on that, I've been really busy.

Pretty good. I only have one problem. I feel that describing a character's thoughts could help the dramatic element of the story. Other than that, I love it.

• No rush, man. Take your time, and relax for a while.

Yeah, I'm gonna work harder on that, I've been really busy.

• Awesome! I really liked that!

Before I release this, I am writing a story about stories of the characters with unknown orgins. I will post it if you guys want, Now Liste

• Awesome Chapter!!!!!!!!.

PS: Could you make Wilson or Mina story

PS 2: Clara was just a person who Wilson meet in the start of the ZA and got separeted from the rest of the group :P

• 1: I'm making one for everyone.

2: I know she is, but they have a bond, and i think her story can be even more interesting, so i am going to make her very important soon.

supersagig posted: »

Awesome Chapter!!!!!!!!. PS: Could you make Wilson or Mina story PS 2: Clara was just a person who Wilson meet in the start of the ZA and got separeted from the rest of the group :P

• I will! I have not slept in 3 weeks. Last night i slept like a rock.

No rush, man. Take your time, and relax for a while.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.