The Walking Dead: No Safety is over.

Comments

• Awesome! This is going to be good!

Previously On The Walking Dead: No Safety... Melisa: AHHHHH!!! Trey: Don't worry, We've got ya. (Later) James: AHHHHH!!! Wils

• Awesome!!!

Previously On The Walking Dead: No Safety... Melisa: AHHHHH!!! Trey: Don't worry, We've got ya. (Later) James: AHHHHH!!! Wils

• I very much hope so, I have ch 2 written, tell me when you want me to post it.

mr.quality posted: »

Awesome! This is going to be good!

• NOW

I very much hope so, I have ch 2 written, tell me when you want me to post it.

• Chapter 2.

Samuel: I can walk you know...

Clara: No, you can't, Put your arm around me.

Jake: How you doing man?

Samuel: Not gonna lie, Ugh, Been better.

Jake: Okay, Good. listen, this is a place we can stay a couple months. We went back and got supplies from the gas station. and we have enough for 10 Months. So no one needs to go anywhere. thats how our problems start.

Melisa: Jake, honey. Ow, Uhnn, We need your help with... Dallas, He's not doing... (Melisa is about to fall down and Jake Catches her)

Jake: Shit, You can't just get up and move around so much, You've been in the cold, and Your younger than most women when pregnant. It's safer if you stay in bed.

Melisa: Y-Yeah... Okay...

(Later)

Jake: What's wrong with him?

Richard: He's in some kind of coma. We don't have things to feed him. We can jumpstart his brain, But it might be risky.

Jake: Dammit...

Richard: We could put him down.

[JUMPSTART HIS BRAIN] [KILL HIM] [WAIT FOR RECOVERY] [SEARCH FOR SUPPLIES]

[CHAPTER END]

• @supersagig @NoHopeLeft @UCAAV29784 and @mr.quality Chapter 2, Of the Mid Season finale is here...

Chapter 2. Samuel: I can walk you know... Clara: No, you can't, Put your arm around me. Jake: How you doing man? Samuel: Not gon

• edited December 2014

[Search for supplies] Great Chapter!!!!

Chapter 2. Samuel: I can walk you know... Clara: No, you can't, Put your arm around me. Jake: How you doing man? Samuel: Not gon

• He's in a coma. Scientists today have found no way to wake up someone in a coma. Best bet is to

[Search For Supplies]

• [JumpStart his brain] awesome chapter!!!!

• edited December 2014

I suggest you do a little more research on comas. There isn't really a way to bring them out of it. From what I've read, they wake up by themselves. Sometimes, hospitals subject comatose patients to hypothermia, finding that those with lower body temperatures have a higher chance of surviving. One guy was in a partial coma state and was awakened by something called DBS (Deep Brain Stimulation). The doctors implanted electrodes deep in his brain and re "activated" some of his brain's functions. There is no full proof way to wake them up. The patients have to be moved around frequently as well so they don't get pneumonia. The Jump start brain option doesn't really work. Jump starting is for hearts, stimulation is for brains. In the ZA, however, brain surgery is not something anyone should do. The only way to truly stimulate Dallas' brain would be to insert electrodes into the brain. Basically, he'd be dead if they tried that. To summarize, @ClemyClooAndBabyBoo you can't do the jump start brain option. It's just not possible in the ZA.

• Chapter 2. Samuel: I can walk you know... Clara: No, you can't, Put your arm around me. Jake: How you doing man? Samuel: Not gon

• dude stop being a bummer, it's not a coma, Just a coma like state, I messed up

UCAAV29784 posted: »

I suggest you do a little more research on comas. There isn't really a way to bring them out of it. From what I've read, they wake up by the

• edited December 2014

I know; just trying to help you not write something impossible in the world. Not possible in ZA, and barely possible in the real world with a coma like state.

dude stop being a bummer, it's not a coma, Just a coma like state, I messed up

• [Search For Supplies]

• I know, sorry. I'm just really depressed. which is making me stress out.

I know; just trying to help you not write something impossible in the world. Not possible in ZA, and barely possible in the real world with a coma like state.

• The Walking Dead: No Safety: Christmas Special!

Trey: You know, Watching over these guys in heaven is scary, We have no control...

James: Yep, But hey! It's Christmas! No need for this!

Nickolas: Hey! Can you guys shut up? I'm opening my presents!

Felix: Look zara. A mistletoe!

Zara: Really? (She said agitated)

Felix: Hey! You owe me for murdering me!

Zara: I WAS A WALKER!!!

Leo: Come on guys! Let's open presents!

(Leo opens his present) Leo: I got... A video game! DayZ? Wow...

Trey: Oh calm down Leo, Let see what i got! (He opens his) Neosporin?

Felix: HAHAHAHA!!!! Oh, that's Ironic! (He opens his) It's a magazi-- OHHHHH...

Leo: What is it...?

Felix: Leo, Why don't you go play your game?

Zara: Oh... That's appropriate. (She opens hers) It's a dress! Neat!

James: Alright, My turn! (He opens his) A doll of... "Pyramid Head"? (Get it?)

Nickolas: Well, One more... It's... A camera. For all of us. That's what i asked for... Memories.

(It has pictures of the entire Living group)

Nickolas: (Starts tearing up) It has a video mode...

Leo: Well let's make a video!

(Singing)

Leo: I woke up this morning in the apocalypse, I got up outta bed, and i hurt my hips, Nothing is easy nowadays, everyone whose still alive always prays,

James: That something better happens to their life at all, and some alive, can make a call, make everyone happy with one little word, and makes everyone okay,
    no more hurt,

Zara: But that's no how it works, we need to make our own happiness and make it work, Our family and friends will help us get by, and no one ever has to die!

Leo & Trey: Because weeeeeee, are family, the cure you see, for people who, are lonely, Weeeee, are the ones, to save world, from sadness, we've overcome,

Nickolas: Because this christmas, is so different, we're not gonna be the same, we're new people, better than before, and we don't play the games, we playyyed before!

(On earth)

Jake: Hey god, I don't know if you are out there, Merry christmas from me if you are there, but i wont rest until i know, if my family is O, Kayayayyyyyy,

(Song end)

Trey, Leo, James, Zara, Nickolas, & Leo: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND TO ALL A GOOD ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE FIGHT!

(Chapter end)

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!

• @supersagig @NoHopeLeft @UCAAV29784 and @mr.quality MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS! SPECIAL CHAPTER TIME!

The Walking Dead: No Safety: Christmas Special! Trey: You know, Watching over these guys in heaven is scary, We have no control... Jam

• Nice

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!

The Walking Dead: No Safety: Christmas Special! Trey: You know, Watching over these guys in heaven is scary, We have no control... Jam

• Thanks, Merry Christmas!

supersagig posted: »

Nice Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!

• Merry Christmas everyone!

• Great chapter.

Merry Christmas. :)

• Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!

• Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!

• Hey everyone! Merry Christmas! and happy new year, Hopefully a new chapter tonight, i just got back from a vacation! See you then!

@supersagig @NoHopeLeft @UCAAV29784 and @mr.quality MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS! SPECIAL CHAPTER TIME!

• Happe new year!!

Hey everyone! Merry Christmas! and happy new year, Hopefully a new chapter tonight, i just got back from a vacation! See you then! @supersagig @NoHopeLeft @UCAAV29784 and @mr.quality MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS! SPECIAL CHAPTER TIME!

• Happy new year super. But for now, I need to give you all nicknames, Your names are too long, so you are Sagig, and the others are, Uca-9, Mr.Q, and NoHope. Happy New Year!!!

Happe new year!!

• UCA is fine

Happy new year super. But for now, I need to give you all nicknames, Your names are too long, so you are Sagig, and the others are, Uca-9, Mr.Q, and NoHope. Happy New Year!!!

• Happy New Year!

Hey everyone! Merry Christmas! and happy new year, Hopefully a new chapter tonight, i just got back from a vacation! See you then! @supersagig @NoHopeLeft @UCAAV29784 and @mr.quality MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS! SPECIAL CHAPTER TIME!

• K

Happy new year super. But for now, I need to give you all nicknames, Your names are too long, so you are Sagig, and the others are, Uca-9, Mr.Q, and NoHope. Happy New Year!!!

• Chapter 3.

[Supplies]

Jake: Let's find some supplies. Wait it out, If he has some supplies to live on.

Richard: It's the best we're gonna get. Who do we send?

Clara: David and I will go.

David: For sure. Let's go.

(Later)

Samuel: There are walkers all over the place. I just, I don't know what to do.

Jarrod: We'll find a way. But, There might not be time. We need to get to chicago.

(Meanwhile)

(Dan and Jake are walking past a room and hear a growl)

Dan: Shit.

Jake: Let's get the damn thing.

(They open the door)

Dan: No walkers?

(Something jumps on Dan)

Dan: AHHH! GET IT OFFA ME!!!

Jake: Dan, calm down! It's a dog!

Dan: Great... Hey, Becca ain't around is she?

Jake: No, But that woulda been one hell of an embarassment.

Dan: Ha, No shit...

Dog: Woof!

Dan: Looks friendly... What should we name him?

Jake: (Sighs) Are you kidding me?

Dan: It's new years eve... Ha, My uncle henry would always be so happy on new years, and then get drunk... How's that name boy? Henry?

Henry: Woof! Woof!

Jake: Ho boy...

Chapter End.

Sorry guys, I'm tired, and I got a walking dead Marathon to watch!

• @supersagig @NoHopeLeft @UCAAV29784 and @mr.quality New chapter!

Chapter 3. [Supplies] Jake: Let's find some supplies. Wait it out, If he has some supplies to live on. Richard: It's the best we're

• Great chapter!

I've been watching the marathon to. XD

Chapter 3. [Supplies] Jake: Let's find some supplies. Wait it out, If he has some supplies to live on. Richard: It's the best we're

• Excellent Chapter!!!!!

• Thanks, and High five for TWD! Only 4 Episodes left until lori dies... HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Great chapter! I've been watching the marathon to. XD

• Thank you very much! I've got something special planned for the next chapter, I'll post it today.

Excellent Chapter!!!!!

• I don't know who's worse. Andrea or Lori. I wouldn't want to be in the apocalypse with either.

Thanks, and High five for TWD! Only 4 Episodes left until lori dies... HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

• Tbh, I like andrea. tho i would have liked her MORE if she was the comic andrea, and didn't fuck everything up. But, shes kinda cool, and she banged my man rick in the comics, so it's a win.

I don't know who's worse. Andrea or Lori. I wouldn't want to be in the apocalypse with either.

• Andrea better than Lori

Tbh, I like andrea. tho i would have liked her MORE if she was the comic andrea, and didn't fuck everything up. But, shes kinda cool, and she banged my man rick in the comics, so it's a win.

• XD at least we can all agree on that shit. Who crashes a god damn car on an empty road?! She critizised andrea for being a bad parent, she can't find carl to save her life. But, she did a good thing giving up her life for judith.

Andrea better than Lori

• Chapter 4.

(Jake and Melisa are sitting in the Bell tower)

Jake: Dan found a dog.

Melisa: Oh did he? (She laughs)

Jake: Yep. The damn kid is gonna get himself killed doing that shit... But, he's happy.

Melisa: Yeah. I hope the baby lives a happy life. I wonder what time it is.

Jake: Almost 12.

Melisa: Huh, 2020... I woulda thought we'd have flying cars, I guess we lost that chance a while ago.

Jake: Well, we need to hope we get that chance back.

Melisa: I know we will.

Jake: I tried to commit suicide The night we saved you, A long time ago, My mom, she told me, everything will be okay, everything will get better jake, You'll make it
    better. We found a place to stay, she went looking for my dad, she was bitten. I found her, I said i would never kill her, I would keep her with me until there was a cure...
    She told me, it wasn't gonna happen. I shot her.

Melisa: Oh my god...

Jake: I blamed my dad, told him i hated him, I had nick on my side, I wished he would die, Truth is, I can't live without him. I'm going to stay alive, Keep you alive,
    so the baby will never have to go through what I have, it'll never be alone...

Melisa: (Hugs jake) I'm so sorry...

Jake: Don't be... It's gonna be okay,

The group inside the church: 10! 9! 8!

Jake: Huh, almost time...

The group: 5! 4! 3!

(Jake kisses melisa)

The group: 1!!!!

Jake: I love you...

Melisa: I love you too.

BOOM!

Jake: What the fuck?!

Wilson: Jake! Down here! We're not in this town alone!

Chapter end...

Tell me what you think guys! Happy new years!

@supersagig @NoHopeLeft @UCAAV29784 and @mr.quality NEW CHAPTER!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.