The Walking Dead: No Safety is over.

Comments

• Really?

I will! I have not slept in 3 weeks. Last night i slept like a rock.

• @ClemyClooAndBabyboo , could i tell you the story of Wilson by PMs?

1: I'm making one for everyone. 2: I know she is, but they have a bond, and i think her story can be even more interesting, so i am going to make her very important soon.

• Sure, I guess, It might become useful for notes later on. :)

supersagig posted: »

@ClemyClooAndBabyboo , could i tell you the story of Wilson by PMs?

• Yep, I have Insomia or something. so it's a bit hard to balance youtube, school, and the story.

Really?

• I will do it later. In my country it is like 1:30 am. Bye

Sure, I guess, It might become useful for notes later on.

• Next time, On No Safety...

(Dallas is tied up)

Harry: So where've you been kid?

Dallas: Everywhere, Trying to survive...

(Dallas fights off walkers)

Dallas: Trying to make what time I have left count.

(Dallas punches a wall)

Dallas: I just, kept moving...

Jake: THIS WHOLE PLACE IS GONNA COME DOWN ON US!

(They're inside of a building with fire everywhere)

Wilson: EVERYWHERE WE GO, WE FIGHT! WE MOVE, WE FIGHT! AND IF WE STAY STILL, WE FIGHT! THAT IS HOW WE SURVIVE! AND IT IS ALL WE CAN DO!

(Jake drops to his knees in the woods and grabs his head)

Jake: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Dallas: I wont be here long... I'll kill you, and find my friends... Find My cousin.

THE WALKING DEAD: NO SAFETY.

• @supersagig @NoHopeLeft @UCAAV29784 and @mr.quality, here are some things you will see, in the next episode of the walking dead no safety.

Next time, On No Safety... (Dallas is tied up) Harry: So where've you been kid? Dallas: Everywhere, Trying to survive... (Dallas

• Hey guys! My friends and I got together and drew up some art work for each character! here ya go!

Melisa:

Alt text

Jake:

Alt text

Wilson:

Alt text

Richard:

Alt text

Dallas:

Alt text

Eva:

Alt text

Dan:

Alt text

Becca:

Alt text

Samuel:

Alt text

Ryan:

Alt text

Clara:

Alt text

Mina: (Desinged by me...)

Alt text

Jarrod:

Alt text

• TOO.MUCH.ANIME

Hey guys! My friends and I got together and drew up some art work for each character! here ya go! Melisa: Jake: Wilson:

• @supersagig @NoHopeLeft @UCAAV29784 and @mr.quality most of it is fan drawn from anime characters who we thought would fit the role, and mine is just something i posted on deviant art a while back.

Hey guys! My friends and I got together and drew up some art work for each character! here ya go! Melisa: Jake: Wilson:

• Those are good pics.

• Wow, looks like ots going to ne good.

Next time, On No Safety... (Dallas is tied up) Harry: So where've you been kid? Dallas: Everywhere, Trying to survive... (Dallas

• My friends like drawing anime shit, they're talented.

TOO.MUCH.ANIME

• Looks good.

@supersagig @NoHopeLeft @UCAAV29784 and @mr.quality most of it is fan drawn from anime characters who we thought would fit the role, and mine is just something i posted on deviant art a while back.

• Thank you! I'm posting episode 6 Ch 1 and 2 tonight Btw. so BE PREPARED!!!

UCAAV29784 posted: »

Looks good.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA5n7Qm-ZMs

Previously On The Walking Dead: No Safety...

Melisa: AHHHHH!!!

Trey: Don't worry, We've got ya.

(Later)

James: AHHHHH!!!

Wilson: Shit...

(Later)

Wilson: Don't worry James. I'll keep Dan and Becca Safe...

(Later)

BOOM!

Felix: I've got Laura! Wilson! Get over here!

(Later)

Jake: Oh my god... Trey...

(Later)

Ryan: SAMUEL! NO!

(Later)

Clara: Wilson!

Wilson: Cl-Clara?!

(Later)

David: CLEM, NO!

(Later)

David: A church! Get him in, NOW!

Melisa: AHHHHH!!

Jake: Shit! She's In Pain! Come on! Let's get in!

(Later)

Jake: I tried to commit suicide The night we saved you, A long time ago, My mom, she told me, everything will be okay, everything will get better jake, You'll make it
    better. We found a place to stay, she went looking for my dad, she was bitten.

Jake: I blamed my dad, told him i hated him, I had nick on my side, I wished he would die, Truth is, I can't live without him.

(Later)

Jake: FUCK! Hits Steering wheel.

(Meanwhile)

Dan: COME ON! We need to go after them!

Ryan: Okay, In the car Dan, We'll be back!

(They drive off...)

(Later)

Jake: Alright! Come on Dad!

David: Got it! David begins to climb down the ladder

Walker: RRAHAHHA!

David: AHHHH!

The walker bites David and he falls on the ground

The walkers fall on David and begin to eat him

Jake: DAD, NO!!!!

This is an Interactive series, The story Varys to the choices you and your group make.

BOOM!

Dallas: Ugh... AHH! Huh? He looks up and sees Dan.

Dan: Get away you bastards! Gunshots. AH! ugh... Fuck... no...

Dallas: Son of a BITCH! He runs over to Dan. Come on buddy, Let's go!

Ryan: Come on! Give him to me! Dallas hands him over.

Dallas: Alright, Let's... Wait, Jake! He runs off.

Ryan: No!

(As Dallas runs he gets hit in the head with the bottom of a rifle.)

Bandit: Get him in the car...

(Before continuing to read, Please click the link above and turn on the song for a little music for what's going on)

He rides in the car, Handcuffed

Dallas: No...

(They stop at a road block)

(Dallas runs and hides behind a wall.)

Bandit: Where are you?!

(He kills the Bandit and takes his gun and the car)

(Dallas arrives at the church)

Dallas: No... Gasps. David...? He Vomits in disgust

(David is a walker, but only his upper half is there, and his face is gone)

(He kills david and leaves)

(Days later of travel)

(A car drives to Dallas and he runs)

(He walks off down the road as the song ends)

Chapter 1 end.

THE WALKING DEAD: NO SAFETY.

• @supersagig @NoHopeLeft @UCAAV29784 and @mr.quality Episode 6 has began.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA5n7Qm-ZMs Previously On The Walking Dead: No Safety... Melisa: AHHHHH!!! Trey: Don't worry, We've

• holy shit that was epic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA5n7Qm-ZMs Previously On The Walking Dead: No Safety... Melisa: AHHHHH!!! Trey: Don't worry, We've

• Awesome Chapter!

• Nice. I think you should work on something called vertical time. This writing term refers to staying in a single moment or moments. Adding that would help the story, in my opinion. Otherwise, pretty good.

• Nothing i do pleases you does it? XD jk, I was making a montage of where he's been, Until the five month mark, It wan't gonna be just one moment. But Yeah, I can try that, but it takes like 4 hours to write some of the damn story already man. But yeah, you know what would make a good change? Just typing in "Nice" or some shit like the other... XD, but your feedback IS appriciated, But, I just, really have been busy and i have insomnia, so it gets a bit old when everyone is like "Cool!" or "Nice!" and you've got all these notes, which i inspect carefully and try to incorperate them, it's hard sometimes, but thank you for the ideas.

UCAAV29784 posted: »

Nice. I think you should work on something called vertical time. This writing term refers to staying in a single moment or moments. Adding that would help the story, in my opinion. Otherwise, pretty good.

• You mean reading a montage of where dallas has been while listening to pretty much the most BADASS song ever? Yeah, It was epic... ^_^

mr.quality posted: »

holy shit that was epic.

• No problem. The story is good, and the better thing about yours is a lower amount of mistakes. (I saw them all the time last year in school). Keep up the good and improving work!

Nothing i do pleases you does it? XD jk, I was making a montage of where he's been, Until the five month mark, It wan't gonna be just one mo

• Chapter 2.

5 Months Later...

(The Main group wanders through the backroads, surrounded by the woods)

Jake walks behind the others with a depressed expresion on his face

Melisa: She smiles at him, Hoping to get a response.

(Later that day)

Richard: Set up camp here...

Melisa: She sits across and Makes a funny face at Jake.

Jake: He laughs, feeling a bit better, and goes to his tent.

Jake sits in his tent with a Guitar.

Jake singing and playing guitar: You can go, You can start all over again, you can try to find a way to make another day go by, you can hide, hold all your feelings inside,
    you try to carry on, when all you wanna do is cry...

Melisa walks in.

Melisa singing: And maybe someday, We'll figure all this out, try to put an end to all our doubt, someday...

Together: I don't wanna wait, I just wanna know, i don't wanna hear you tell me so, give it to me straight, tell it to me slow...
    And maybe someday, We'll figure all this out, try to put an end to all our doubt, try to find a way to make things better now, maybe someday, we'll live our
    Lives out loud, We'll be better off somehow, Someday... Jake smiles, and is finally happy.

Melisa: I knew i could make you smile...

They kiss.

Jake: I wont ever leave you behind. So, What's the next plan?

Melisa: Let's go find out.

Chapter 2 End.

• HOLY FUCKING SHIT GUYS! 5.9K VIEWS ON HERE?! THIS IS AWEOMSE!!!

• @supersagig @NoHopeLeft @UCAAV29784 and @mr.quality Episode 6 continues...

Chapter 2. 5 Months Later... (The Main group wanders through the backroads, surrounded by the woods) Jake walks behind the others w

• I love that song!!

Great chapter!!

Chapter 2. 5 Months Later... (The Main group wanders through the backroads, surrounded by the woods) Jake walks behind the others w

• Great Chapter!

• Please enjoy this song while reading the teaser.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV8Ez1zou3c

This season, On The Walking Dead: No Safety...

Richard: Jake, Let's go.

(They leave)

Dallas: This whole place is about to come down!

Mike: MOVE!

(A firey pillar falls)

Dallas: NO!

(The main group walks down a highway)

???: Hey Ya'll!

Jarrod: You...

Jake: We need to find cover! NOW!

(Jake slow-mo runs through a gun fight)

Samuel: Let's go!

Wilson: Dan! (Wilson holds on to dan off a cliff)

(Jake has someone standing on his neck and he's pinned down)

(Wilson stands over a dead body and shoots him the head)

???: Hahaha... HAHAHA!!

Richard: WHOEVER IS DOING THIS, IS PICKING US OFF! ONE. BY. ONE!!!

Dan: SAMUEL!!!

Samuel: AHHH!!

(Walkers attack samuel)

(Jake crawls and backs up from a horde of walkers)

Mina: CHICAGO IS THE ONLY OPTION! IT'S WHAT DAVID WANTED!

(Eva slaps Mina)

Laura: Cries

(Jake wipes blood off of his chin and Punches someone in the face)

Wilson: I'm not staying here, any longer...

Clara: Wait.

Ryan: I'VE NEVER TRUSTED YOU, NO MATTER WHERE WE'VE BEEN! I KNOW IT MIGHT'VE BEEN, YOU!

Richard: IF THEY ARE, WE STAY TOGETHER,

Melisa: Jake! HELP!

Jake: MELISA!

Richard: OR DIE!

(Rapid gunfire)

???: Waaahh!

???: Heheheheh... Sorry kid, (The man raises his arm with a baseball bat) these are just... my evil ways... (SPLATS)

The Walking Dead: No Safety.

• Please enjoy this song while reading the teaser. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV8Ez1zou3c This season, On The Walking Dead: No Safe

• EPIC! this is going to be epic.

Please enjoy this song while reading the teaser. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV8Ez1zou3c This season, On The Walking Dead: No Safe

• Awesome!!!

Please enjoy this song while reading the teaser. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV8Ez1zou3c This season, On The Walking Dead: No Safe

• Awesome!!!

• @supersagig @NoHopeLeft @UCAAV29784 and @mr.quality can someone please copy Episodes 1 and 2 and PM me them? bonus points if you can do the same with 3 and 4!

• I don't really know how to...

@supersagig @NoHopeLeft @UCAAV29784 and @mr.quality can someone please copy Episodes 1 and 2 and PM me them? bonus points if you can do the same with 3 and 4!

Richard: Good, You're here, Listen up. It's Been 5 Months since St. Louis and the church, and we're only 2 Miles from chicago, But we have a problem, Samuel Scouted
    ahead, and...

Samuel: There's a giant wall round the middle of the city, No Gaurds on the inside, just at the city entrance, held up in a building.

Jake: But on the inside of the wall there are walkers.

Samuel: Exactly. Now, we need 3 groups to head in, One for the city entrance, one for the inside, and one through the sewers. So, Wilson and Mina, Head through the
    Sewers, Jake and I will take the wall, the entrance, I need Richard and Clara.

Jake: Why do we need this wall?

Samuel: Cause we can be safe.

Jake: Jake lets out a nervous look

Samuel: It'll be good, don't worry yourself.

Mina: Is wilson okay to do this?

Wilson: Yep.

Richard: I can handle it too.

Clara: Same.

Samuel: Good. We leave at night fall.

Jake: Yes sir.

Faint voices can be heard from across the room while Dallas has a sack on his head

Dallas: Ugh... Fffuck... Dallas attempts to break free

???: Whoa, whoa, whoa. Chill out a second bud.

The man removes the sack from his head

???: Now ya'll don't know me, But I'm a good man, 'less I'm provoked. Name's Jackson, How ya doin' kid?

Dallas: I'm... alright, all things considered.

Jackson: Do ya know how hard you hit your head boy? Still feel any pain?

Dallas: I wasn't even aware i hit my head...

Jackson: Alright Kiddo, Well let's get ya free. He unties Dallas

Dallas: Uh, thanks. You guys have any water?

Jackson: We sure do kid. He has a big smile on his face

Dallas: Cool.

Jackson: So, What brings ya to Chicago? Your friends? Let's see, what're their names? Jake, Wilson?

Dallas: Yeah, How the hell do you know about them?

Jackson: Relax Bud! We just been seein' ya'll around a lot, We listened in, heard your plans, We scout everywhere within a 60 mile radius from our post here in chicago!

Dallas: Oh? Well then, I'll trust you, for now...

Jackson: Problem is, We try to get aquainted with Ya'll, but ya keep moving when we bring supplies, we only tied ya up like that for safety, ya see? We got kids of our own
    here, But... your friend Samuel, Him and I go back a while, I hate that rotten sonuvabitch. He's quite the asshole, But, ya'll are friends, so we can put it all behind us. He smiles

Dallas: You know, I've heard quite a bit about sam, But... He's changed now, Saved my damn life, and now we're all together.

Jackson: HAHA! I knew that rotten bastard could do somethin' right! Saved a good young man like yourself from those creepy crawlies! Your friends are gathered right
    outside town! I'll bet they're gonna try to take that wall up there over again, Damn monsters are mean son' bitches! We'll help out anyway we can kiddo!

Dallas: That's awesome! I can't wait for them to get here!

Jackson: Me either kid, Let's go prepare a meal for the guests! He looks at one of the guards. What the fuck you doin' standin' there boy? Cook up some grub! You DID
    train in that fancy school, right?

Guard: Y-Yes sir! he walks off

Jackson: That damn boy is real dim witted with anything other than food and guns, I tell ya what.

• 3 Richard: Good, You're here, Listen up. It's Been 5 Months since St. Louis and the church, and we're only 2 Miles from chicago, But we h

• Great chapter!!!!

3 Richard: Good, You're here, Listen up. It's Been 5 Months since St. Louis and the church, and we're only 2 Miles from chicago, But we h

Sign in to comment in this discussion.