Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• edited February 2015

I know there arnt real release dates but does anyone else think something Like Wolf ep 2 happened, and they are rewriting? I mean I think its strange we got screenshots and a clip before GoT ep 2 was announced and yet we havent heard anything else from Tales after that, or maybe ep 2 will just be huge :O

• I'm hoping for the latter.

Poogers555 posted: »

I know there arnt real release dates but does anyone else think something Like Wolf ep 2 happened, and they are rewriting? I mean I think i

• and what is now?Thursday it should get a screenshot of Athena saying the trailer comes out tomorrow #BELIVE IN 24 FEBRUARY

zeke10 posted: »

Well we usually get a trailer on thursday so its still possible

• huge by 90 min if they make puzzle i mean you have to choice so many times maybe 2 hours got ep2 was 90 min took me 150min

I know there arnt real release dates but does anyone else think something Like Wolf ep 2 happened, and they are rewriting? I mean I think i

• Alt text

The pain is real.

Well I hate saying this, but F17 doesn't seem likely now considering there hasn't been anything about a trailer or any news this week.

• [removed]

• Honestly, I think they just see the GoT series as a more important, higher profile game so they're giving it more time in the spotlight, and they probably have more people working on GoT than Borderlands.

• This is The wolf among us Round 2 of waiting ..

• edited February 2015

since episode 1 of TFTBL came out i've had time to...

• replay through the entirety of Borderlands 1, Borderlands 2, Borderlands the Pre-Sequel (twice!)

• buy and read several volumes of Fables

• buy and read several volumes of the Walking Dead, and started watching the TV series

• play Game of Thrones and contemplate a third rewatch of the TV series

• replay the first episode of TFTBL two times

please end my suffering telltale... have i not done enough...

• edited February 2015

Alt textComing soon....If i hear those 2 words one more time...

Dapnee posted: »

The Pop! Vinyls for Borderlands are up for pre-order at gamestop. (I totally didn't sink too much money over Borderlands this year hahahahaha.)

• edited February 2015

Too hard to try man, when you die there's no checkpoint in life...

• sigh It's never coming, is it? :(

Alt text

• Yeah, and the QTE's are frickin' hard, man...

ata95 posted: »

Too hard to try man, when you die there's no checkpoint in life...

• Alt text

sigh It's never coming, is it?

• Please stop with the s-word...

• The s-word originates from the deepest pits of hell...

Please stop with the s-word...

• Time to start the F24 hype train.

• Every time I hear/see it I feel my heart break a little...

SoMuchSass posted: »

The s-word originates from the deepest pits of hell...

• NahThereIsStillHopeF17

Time to start the F24 hype train.

• edited February 2015

Believe

also, 2,400 comment on this forum, yay.

• Loader bot is hope! Loader bot is love!

NahThereIsStillHopeF17

• I'm thinking the M3 hype train, that way we can get even more excited if it arrives on F24.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited February 2015

March 3rd... 2020 (which is a Tuesday).

• let's go play Life is strange ;D

• Already have.

berserk07 posted: »

let's go play Life is strange ;D

• That's not a bad idea.

dojo32161 posted: »

I'm thinking the M3 hype train, that way we can get even more excited if it arrives on F24.

• Did you like it? I think it was alright (the soundtrack was especially wonderful), even thogh there were too many teenage clichès and the voice acting was awful. Also, the pacing was really slow at times... I hope it picks up by the next episode.

Already have.

• No thank you.

berserk07 posted: »

let's go play Life is strange ;D

• Yeah, it was good. The voice acting and a lot of the dialog needs work, other than that it's great.

AlfMusic posted: »

Did you like it? I think it was alright (the soundtrack was especially wonderful), even thogh there were too many teenage clichès and the voice acting was awful. Also, the pacing was really slow at times... I hope it picks up by the next episode.

• Well it's not that bad for me that episode 2 isn't going to be released soon SOON, since i'm still a little sick right now. I will be just fine to play it without coughing every 2seconds XD

• Well... it's surely a great way to play something while waiting for another Telltale episode :)

Yeah, it was good. The voice acting and a lot of the dialog needs work, other than that it's great.

• At first I was like:

Alt text

But then I was like:

Alt text

• Do you mean that it's bad or good?

No thank you.

• I mean, it surely is bad if you compare it with Telltale games, but it's still a nice experience... I guess...

Do you mean that it's bad or good?

• M-my birthday...? :O

March 3rd... 2020 (which is a Tuesday).

• I have no problem if others liked it, but I just can't get into it. As dojo said, the voice acting and dialogue need work. While I liked the time travel element and all of the exploration in the episode, I just couldn't find myself giving two shits about the characters in the game or get involved with the story. Every time Chloe said, "hella," I wanted to hella punch her in the face. I kind of wish we were allowed to let Nathan shoot her.

Do you mean that it's bad or good?

• edited February 2015

F17 is still very much a possibility, we might not have a first-look trailer like GoT had because we got a preview clip and screenshots at PAX, maybe we'll get a launch trailer on Monday and F17 will still happen!

At first I was like: But then I was like:

• F17 is the slimmest (that is a word now) of slim possibilities, there has been no teasing, trailer announcement...nothing.

It won't be out next week, I'm willing to bet on that.

F17 is still very much a possibility, we might not have a first-look trailer like GoT had because we got a preview clip and screenshots at PAX, maybe we'll get a launch trailer on Monday and F17 will still happen!

• I'm sure someone has said this before, but to avoid what happened with GOT ep.2 on the Xbox one, maybe Telltale is just making sure they don't count their chickens before they hatch.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.