Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• Shhh... I do believe in F17, I do, I do

F17 is the slimmest (that is a word now) of slim possibilities, there has been no teasing, trailer announcement...nothing. It won't be out next week, I'm willing to bet on that.

• [sigh] I had a dream last night that I was playing episode 2... and then I woke up. ;_;

The 17th is still a possibility, but It's seeming unlikely at this point. I really hope this isn't another TWAU situation where they rewrote a lot of the game. I mean, I love Wolf, but I really felt as if the quality declined after episode 1.

• I agree with the teenage clichés that's for sure, but that's actually part of the game's odd charm so I can't really consider it a criticism.

The voice acting on the other hand, I do mostly agree. Some of the characters sound fine but others sound terrible (Chloe's adoptive father sounded quite bad) and of course, the lip syncing.

I do love the amount of free roaming the first episode had though, hope all the future episodes have that much.

AlfMusic posted: »

Did you like it? I think it was alright (the soundtrack was especially wonderful), even thogh there were too many teenage clichès and the voice acting was awful. Also, the pacing was really slow at times... I hope it picks up by the next episode.

• Telltale should really only do one project at a time. I got the gut feeling that both TWD S2 and TWAU would've been far better games if they didn't design both of them at once.

• Agee witch you guys first episode was not bad but waiting nex episode to see it will go on

CathalOHara posted: »

I agree with the teenage clichés that's for sure, but that's actually part of the game's odd charm so I can't really consider it a criticism

• Yea i understand why you don't like it even i haven't really enjoyed it, i think i try it because i like games where decision matter...even if it is some kind of illusion

No thank you.

• I'll be really annoyed if thats true. that's like a parent(Telltale) telling one of there children that they like them more than the other

Arodin posted: »

Honestly, I think they just see the GoT series as a more important, higher profile game so they're giving it more time in the spotlight, and they probably have more people working on GoT than Borderlands.

• It's a Friday you liar!

dojo32161 posted: »

March 3rd... 2020 (which is a Tuesday).

• I'm with you, I thought I would love it because it's a choice based game, but it doesn't really appeal to me.

berserk07 posted: »

Yea i understand why you don't like it even i haven't really enjoyed it, i think i try it because i like games where decision matter...even if it is some kind of illusion

• You have to admit, the framerate is silky smooth either way, but then you have physicists who want to activate the console for some reason, and who knows what kind of debugging that'll require if something goes wrong.

On the other hand, no loading screens or lag (maybe like 0.3 seconds if you want to be really technical).

• eh, i play the "full-time college student" and "part-time job" levels every other day, but honestly find them pretty disappointing. the gameplay gets really tedious and repetitive at times... i do enjoy interacting with the NPCs tho, the characters are so fleshed out!

• I feel you, I've been filling the hole with buying Borderlands stuff, and that's just going to get worse when the We Love Fine contest ends and I can buy all of the shirts. I also got both Puzzle Agent games since they were on sale. It's weird hearing Beauty in a different role.

Please save me :')

bladewolf posted: »

since episode 1 of TFTBL came out i've had time to... * replay through the entirety of Borderlands 1, Borderlands 2, Borderlands the Pr

• Books and video games are my life.

• At least it has a date they'll be released on : )

Though April is a ways away.

Coming soon....If i hear those 2 words one more time...

• Alt text

i need it NAO

• edited February 2015

Umm, the teenagers being cliches is the whole point of highschool dramas.

Trust me, they won't be cliches by episode 5.

AlfMusic posted: »

Did you like it? I think it was alright (the soundtrack was especially wonderful), even thogh there were too many teenage clichès and the voice acting was awful. Also, the pacing was really slow at times... I hope it picks up by the next episode.

• Its my episode and i need it now

i need it NAO

• Don't post this ugly pony shit. Pls don't...

Alt text

• I should stop buying telltale season passes...

• It's funny, I dreamt about episode 2 a few days ago XD
    Sasha was with Rhys on Hyperion and because of Digi-Jack, Rhys became violent and was most of the time beating people for nothing, and Sasha told him 'Rhys... This situation HAS to end! You can't keep Jack in your head forever!'
    That was a short dream, but it was cool. That won't ever happen though xD (Sasha would never go on Hyperion)

Anyway, I hope that too. :3

Deadpoolian posted: »

[sigh] I had a dream last night that I was playing episode 2... and then I woke up. ;_; The 17th is still a possibility, but It's seeming

• But it's an addiction.

opikal posted: »

I should stop buying telltale season passes...

• It's a Friday you liar!

• My dream made absolutely no sense. Like Fiona and Rhys were at an outdoor dinner where they had to eat Skag meat. xD

It's funny, I dreamt about episode 2 a few days ago XD Sasha was with Rhys on Hyperion and because of Digi-Jack, Rhys became violent and wa

• That's ... romantic XD

Deadpoolian posted: »

My dream made absolutely no sense. Like Fiona and Rhys were at an outdoor dinner where they had to eat Skag meat. xD

• Rest in March 3rd

I have created a poll. When do you think episode 2 of TFTB will be out?

• edited February 2015

Hey, that's a bit rude. Pls don't tell people to not post stuff they're interested in that in no way should bother you. Ignore it, don't touch it, anything but tell someone what they can and can't post if it doesn't break any rules.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Don't post this ugly pony shit. Pls don't...

• Where's the never option? (nah march 3rd)

• I feel like it's already had a rewrite. Remember when they said "end of summer 2014" and we got Ep1 during Thanksgiving week? If there was another rewrite then that would suck.

Poogers555 posted: »

I know there arnt real release dates but does anyone else think something Like Wolf ep 2 happened, and they are rewriting? I mean I think i

• I was thinking of putting either that or "When Hell freezes over" but I knew people would choose the joke option.

Dapnee posted: »

Where's the never option? (nah march 3rd)

• edited February 2015

If it doesn't release on February 24th I will be very upset.

• edited February 2015

I'm hoping February 24th. Come on Telltale, we need this episode. You're driving us fucking crazy.

• I can't imagine what this place is going to be like when it's finally announced.

• Alt text

I can't imagine what this place is going to be like when it's finally announced.

• Alt text

I can't imagine what this place is going to be like when it's finally announced.

• I was looking at march 13th for some reason. It was a joke anyway :D

2020 calendar

• Dude... Spoilers

It's funny, I dreamt about episode 2 a few days ago XD Sasha was with Rhys on Hyperion and because of Digi-Jack, Rhys became violent and wa

• Don't worry guys. Telltale confirmed it for February 31st.

Yay!

• Source?

Don't worry guys. Telltale confirmed it for February 31st. Yay!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.