Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• That's where the 'Choices Page' in-game comes in handy. And the 'Previously on..'

hazellbear posted: »

I cant even remember what choices I made in the first episode it was so long this is all really boring now zzzzz think I'm gunna get me season pass refunded

• Alt text

I cant even remember what choices I made in the first episode it was so long this is all really boring now zzzzz think I'm gunna get me season pass refunded

• Please save me, I just thought about how Out of Jimmy's Head is basically what happened to Rhys and I can't stop laughing, this is terrible.

• Telltale this is bull fucking shit.

• You must be new.

Free_Dead posted: »

Telltale this is bull fucking shit.

• Is this how you perhaps look?

Alt text

Dapnee posted: »

Please save me, I just thought about how Out of Jimmy's Head is basically what happened to Rhys and I can't stop laughing, this is terrible.

• This is what i do when i see that there is a notification

Alt text

• The worst part is that they are keeping quiet and are scared to interact with the community that supports them. Well, scared or just don’t care. ..either way I will do my part in telling EVRYONE I know not to buy TT games. ..I hope you all do the same.

• Ohi, newcomer XD

The worst part is that they are keeping quiet and are scared to interact with the community that supports them. Well, scared or just don’t

• scared to interact with the community that supports them.

Supports is taking it lightly, people are threatening to sue and all other kinds of stuff.

The worst part is that they are keeping quiet and are scared to interact with the community that supports them. Well, scared or just don’t

• edited February 2015

They're not scared. Either it's almost ready and they don't bother to announce because it'll come out soon (that damn word) or it's still in developing and they don't bother to communicate because they have nothing to say - I mean, nobody likes to apologize.

• Well, one person's sanity down...Who's next?

• So, still no new for episode 2 release date ? You know, I do have faith in Telltale and I do enjoy playing their games but things like that are the reason why I believe that working on multiple games at the same time isn't a very good idea in the long run. I doubt they'll release it this month because apparently they didn't give us any news yet.

• I'd put my money on the latter, but yeah you pretty much nailed it

DeityD posted: »

They're not scared. Either it's almost ready and they don't bother to announce because it'll come out soon (that damn word) or it's still in

• You will regret that username...soon.

Alt text

Also, I would only tell people to not buy them at launch, but not at all? Nah, the games themselves are too good for that :P

• Who said i was ever sane to begin with? Points at name

Well, one person's sanity down...Who's next?

• Is there any chance to get any news next week?This is much worse than TWAU EP 2 last year.

• Why wouldn't they be scared, this is how we look right now....

Alt text

• I'd hope so, or we won't be getting it on March 3rd. Most likely anyway.

johnpas749 posted: »

Is there any chance to get any news next week?This is much worse than TWAU EP 2 last year.

• Fair enough.

Who said i was ever sane to begin with? Points at name

• I agree that dark humour makes Borderlands, but the voice actors (not only Troy Baker) make this humour even better because they're just great to do the voices.
    If the voice actors weren't doing a good job on this, the dark humour would be ruined, so Borderlands games would be less funny. It could even be annoying.
    I think that's what DeityD was trying to say by the way xD

Fine discuss over then, I was just making a point that a game doesn't come one element. that's all geez everyone is so annoyed 'cause wait that talking to each other about things civilised is not an option.

• I replayed it not long ago just to hear Rhys and Fiona's voices again. (I'm not desperate at all)

"Puckish rogues!" But srsly, he's good at it so why not... His lines in Saints Row kill me every single time.

• I listened to it in a bus yesterday and I smiled like an idiot because all I was thinking about was Tales.

Busy Earning Music is good for your soul and waiting.

• it's coming

s
    o
    o
    n

• Oh my god I'm glad I recorded myself playing xD So I can always remember

• edited February 2015

And I can't stop playing Tales. I don't know what's wrong with me, I played it... 4 times I guess and watched on youtube at least 3. xD And the best part? It doesn't get old, just like SR (and especially Asha's rescue mission. Every time I think I got over it but then I go there, hear Troy's lines and laugh like an idiot again).

I replayed it not long ago just to hear Rhys and Fiona's voices again. (I'm not desperate at all)

• Tell no Tales........sigh.....

• Your avatar and comment complement each other so well. Great work 10/10

CarL_J posted: »

it's coming s o o n

• Oh my God I do exactly the same xD
    I love SR3 better than SR4 though. (Even if SR4 is funnier when I play it with my big brother xD)

And I can't stop playing Tales. I don't know what's wrong with me, I played it... 4 times I guess and watched on youtube at least 3. xD And

• edited February 2015

As if.
    That's what we want it to be, but in reality we now look like Rhys when he tried to make August give him the key. xD

Why wouldn't they be scared, this is how we look right now....

• Alt text

Oh my God I do exactly the same xD I love SR3 better than SR4 though. (Even if SR4 is funnier when I play it with my big brother xD)

• tnx m8

Green613 posted: »

Your avatar and comment complement each other so well. Great work 10/10

• edited February 2015

Still no news?

Fuck Minecraft. I wish they'd finish Borderlands instead of wasting time & resources on a game I have no interest in.

• edited February 2015

Y u do dis

Alt text

CarL_J posted: »

it's coming s o o n

• edited February 2015

Alt text

Brace yourself's my friends the game will come SOON!

• Yeah, this is how we actually look...

Alt text

As if. That's what we want it to be, but in reality we now look like Rhys when he tried to make August give him the key. xD

• Minecraft has nothing to do with any delay of Tales. Each game has a separate team working on it.

Scaeva posted: »

Still no news? Fuck Minecraft. I wish they'd finish Borderlands instead of wasting time & resources on a game I have no interest in.

• Yeah seriously they shouldn't be working on so many projects like that they should at least focus on one project to the next its like so annoying to be waiting for so long on a game that should have been release a long long time ago like 2 months ago.

Scaeva posted: »

Still no news? Fuck Minecraft. I wish they'd finish Borderlands instead of wasting time & resources on a game I have no interest in.

• I really hope we get news next week though at this rate I'm not gonna get my hopes up :/

Sign in to comment in this discussion.