Job teases "surprise announcement" on Twitter; EDIT: It's Minecraft Story Mode from Telltale

124»

Comments

• Alt text

I... just... have no words...

• Oh shit :D We're doomed! I already feel too old :|

You want to know who plays Minecraft: Click here And imagine those kids here on the forums, we're fucked. Also, I have been pushing for a Breaking Bad game for a long time now, it would have been better than Minecrap.

• Hahaha and this proves that they can make a My Little Pony game XD. Thanks TTG's for making it possible. Now young one's have games to play instead of adults all the time.

Jewfreeus posted: »

telltale's minecraft? are they serious? jesus christ i'm sorry but this is just plain bad and now we are gonna get the 12 year olds coming here

• At least they make catchy music. :p

Eye of the Spider

You want to know who plays Minecraft: Click here And imagine those kids here on the forums, we're fucked. Also, I have been pushing for a Breaking Bad game for a long time now, it would have been better than Minecrap.

• No reason to return to these forums, a couple of weeks from now this place will be infested with 10 year old wannabe trolls.

• My god :D

At least they make catchy music. Eye of the Spider

• So, I check the forum, and the surprise is this. At first I said to myself, "This HAS to be an April Fool's joke. Wait, we're in December.. Damn.."

But in all honesty, I'm keeping an open mind. Remember all the hate GoT was getting when it was announced? Exactly, and look how good it ended up being.

• I don't remember GoT being hated. Borderlands, sure, but GoT, not really.

alostguy25 posted: »

So, I check the forum, and the surprise is this. At first I said to myself, "This HAS to be an April Fool's joke. Wait, we're in December..

• People were complaining about GoT, saying that TTG should be working on TWD, yadayadayada....

Pipas posted: »

I don't remember GoT being hated. Borderlands, sure, but GoT, not really.

• I really don't remember that, but the Borderlands hate I remember.

People were complaining about GoT, saying that TTG should be working on TWD, yadayadayada....

• Nah, people definitely were mad about Telltale announcing Game of Thrones too. They felt like Telltale only wanted to work with big franchises for their newer game - while missing the fact that Walking Dead was also a big franchise, just like Game of Thrones is.

VectorXP posted: »

I really don't remember that, but the Borderlands hate I remember.

• Knew that I wasn't dreaming about that.... People have such a selective memory when it comes to such things....

Nah, people definitely were mad about Telltale announcing Game of Thrones too. They felt like Telltale only wanted to work with big franchis

• Don't judge the entire community because of the stereotypical Minecraft player.

Jewfreeus posted: »

telltale's minecraft? are they serious? jesus christ i'm sorry but this is just plain bad and now we are gonna get the 12 year olds coming here

• that gif distresses me

wtfception...

• Oh look, another person randomly judging the Minecraft community. Yeah, funny how so many are acting exactly like what they fear.

Jere85 posted: »

No reason to return to these forums, a couple of weeks from now this place will be infested with 10 year old wannabe trolls.

• People will remember whatever helps their argument.

Knew that I wasn't dreaming about that.... People have such a selective memory when it comes to such things....

• It's not random. Ive played minecraft for quite some time, and i had to play single player because the community is incredibly toxic. And even if i didn't, its well known the minecraft community is terrible. And how am i acting like what i fear? Im not trolling, im merely stating whats coming next.

Go and bother someone else with your baseless assumptions.

Oh look, another person randomly judging the Minecraft community. Yeah, funny how so many are acting exactly like what they fear.

• First off, clearly you've only been paying attention to the surface. The vocal minority is much clearer than the quiet majority. And also, I wasn't specifically referring to you with that statement. I'm saying that so many people in this community are bitching and whining about Minecraft kids coming to the community, when they already act childish themselves.

It's not random. Ive played minecraft for quite some time, and i had to play single player because the community is incredibly toxic. And ev

• Thats fair. Ofcourse alot of normal people play aswell, but you don't see them because well, they arent vocal ;)
    So i see your point. Anyway i hope that vocal minority won't show up on these forums :)

First off, clearly you've only been paying attention to the surface. The vocal minority is much clearer than the quiet majority. And also, I

• Is it as distressing as TellTale making a story based Minecraft game? If so, Mission Accomplished.

that gif distresses me

• Worst news of 2014 ...

• people should be happy they even got a season 2 of the walking dead so soon. season 2 of sam and max was not instantly after season 1 and season 3 was like 3 years. and besides those two series most telltale games have been one season only.

People will remember whatever helps their argument.

• You can do this in practically every subforum here, dig to the bottom of its creation and you dig your fingers in hate. But not with Game of Thrones because the respective subforum only emerged months later than the announcement.

Maybe they should have waited opening the Minecraft forum until some people cool down.

Nah, people definitely were mad about Telltale announcing Game of Thrones too. They felt like Telltale only wanted to work with big franchis

• edited December 2014

um.... the last episode of sam and max came out in may 2007, season two started in november 2007 that is a 6 month wait

the last episode of twd s1 came out in november 2012 and season 2 started in december 2013 that is a 13 month wait sam and max season two was more instant than twd s2 don't go acting like you had it hard because you have been a fan since their sam and max days

megamike15 posted: »

people should be happy they even got a season 2 of the walking dead so soon. season 2 of sam and max was not instantly after season 1 and season 3 was like 3 years. and besides those two series most telltale games have been one season only.

• edited December 2014

i'm not judging it from the stereotype i am judging it from experience when i had played minecraft while there were some mature people there were a lot more kids wrecking the fun for others and simply acting stupid but who knows that was 4 years ago that might have changed.... actually i doubt it

Don't judge the entire community because of the stereotypical Minecraft player.

• while this won't destroy telltale my little pony would i don't see how anyone outside of the brony fanbase would want it

Hahaha and this proves that they can make a My Little Pony game XD. Thanks TTG's for making it possible. Now young one's have games to play instead of adults all the time.

• Glad to see you can see it from my side of things. I hope the vocal minority won't show up too,=.

Thats fair. Ofcourse alot of normal people play aswell, but you don't see them because well, they arent vocal So i see your point. Anyway i hope that vocal minority won't show up on these forums

This discussion has been closed.