The Nights of the Past (Interactive Story)

1151617181921»

Comments

• I just realised how insanely bored the people in the community must be. They also seem to want to hear bad news A LOT.

Leon: WE JUST SAVED A PERSONS LIFE!

Everybody leaves

Leon: What the hell is wrong with people

Haven 2-6 Leon and Desmond run down the hallway and up the stairs with guns in their hands. People are running away and towards the Infir

• You got that reference, huh?

Bleeding from the eyes Dishonored FTW

• edited June 2015

WTF REALLY? HOW DID I NEVER GET THAT?.....................Wait weepers ARE alive so does that mean criers are alive too?....... in that case....................no words

You got that reference, huh?

• I love how you're all finally piecing the puzzle together.

Lord_EAA posted: »

WTF REALLY? HOW DID I NEVER GET THAT?.....................Wait weepers ARE alive so does that mean criers are alive too?....... in that case....................no words

• ANSWER MY QUESTION

I love how you're all finally piecing the puzzle together.

• Why do you think people are calling them Infected and not zombies? There's a big difference.

Yes, Criers are alive, they are the same person they were but they are crazy now from the disease. So pretty much, when you shoot a Crier of your best friend, they are still your best friend, they are still alive, they just see you as a threat or monster while they don't see other infected as them.

ANSWER MY QUESTION

• edited June 2015

Interasting............So can they actually be Knocked unconcious like weepers or is killing them the only way (not that i think well ever get THOSE types of choices)

Why do you think people are calling them Infected and not zombies? There's a big difference. Yes, Criers are alive, they are the same per

• Hmm, I haven't thought of that yet. I suppose you will be able to knock them out.

Interasting............So can they actually be Knocked unconcious like weepers or is killing them the only way (not that i think well ever get THOSE types of choices)

• [I'll think about it]

great part!

Haven 2-6 Leon and Desmond run down the hallway and up the stairs with guns in their hands. People are running away and towards the Infir

• Haven 2-7

Desmond- I'll think about it, I don't exactly know what could pop up.

Jonas- Thanks dude, I hope I'll see you later.

Jonas, Samantha, and Amber all walk off while Desmond walks into the Infirmary. He notices Asita and Dr.Richards patching up Jessie while Jack, John, and Leon talk in the corner. Desmond walks over to the three.

Desmond- Hey, finally some good news, huh?

Leon- Good news is spread thin these days. The good doctor says that Jessie might be facing some damage to the brain but not too much, she should be able to guard and go on runs soon enough.

Desmond- Wow, sending her out so soon?

Leon- Well, she's in very great shape except for little brain damage. Even then, Richards says that the worse that could happen would be insomnia.

Jack- But can we trust that, sir?

Leon- What do you mean?

Jack- Well, Richards might be a very good doctor and Asita might be a med student but we can't actually know the effects of the damage if we don't have the things needed.

Leon- Hmm...We should probably look for that sometime...You're right. Anyway, we also need her since we lost a runner.

The three look over to Violet who is sleeping in a bed.

John- Still can't believe that happened...It happened so fast.

Leon- Who did it?

John- Michael.

Leon-...I want him in my office later, to talk to him.

John- Why?

Leon- Hey, Jack and Desmond, you go talk in the hall for a minute. Don't leave Desmond, I have to talk to you.

Jack and Desmond follow the orders and they walk into the hall.

Jack- So...Did Jonas talk to you?

Desmond- Yeah.

Jack- What did you say?

Desmond- Listen...I know you miss hanging out with me and I miss hanging with you but it's the end of the world, I don't have tons of time. I need to make sure I don't have anything else going on and then I'll probably hang.

Jack- Hmm...I'm still here for you brother. Remember, if you ever need me, I'm here for you.

Desmond- Thanks.

John then walks out of the Infirmary and gets into their conversation.

John- Jack, follow me, we need to check on the prisoners.

Jack- Why? The Officers are guarding them.

John- Chad is getting out.

Jack- Not Walt?

John- Walt refuses to speak to most of us.

Jack- Ugh...Of course he does. Alright, well bye Desmond.

John and Jack walk off and Desmond walk back into the Infirmary where Leon is sitting down at a table watching the Doctors with Jessie. Desmond walks over and sits down next to Leon.

Leon- Hey...So...I have a favor to ask.

Desmond- What?

Leon- I need to see you tonight, to discuss about Haven, Connor, and the Reapers. We need a plan.

Desmond- Can we do it tomorrow?

Leon- We could...But each day is another one someone could die.

Choice

[Sorry, I'm hanging out with my friends]

[Sure, we need a plan after all]

• Awesome part golden :)

Haven 2-7 Desmond- I'll think about it, I don't exactly know what could pop up. Jonas- Thanks dude, I hope I'll see you later. Jona

• I have been making a major mistake in my writing and accidently labeling Stephanie as Samantha...I'm going to keep them, so from now on, Stephanie=Samantha.

• You do know I want you to vote, right?

Awesome part golden

• YOU DO? lol

Fine: [Sorry, I'm hanging out with my friends]

You do know I want you to vote, right?

• So we traveled to another universe in which the only difference from the original is that samantha is named stephanie. Cool (I been thinking about multiple universes for a while so just roll with it)

I have been making a major mistake in my writing and accidently labeling Stephanie as Samantha...I'm going to keep them, so from now on, Stephanie=Samantha.

• Well either that or everyone forgot her name....even her

I have been making a major mistake in my writing and accidently labeling Stephanie as Samantha...I'm going to keep them, so from now on, Stephanie=Samantha.

• I just messed up with the writing so that is a major mistake on my part...and I am WAY too lazy to fix her name through one of the halves.

So we traveled to another universe in which the only difference from the original is that samantha is named stephanie. Cool (I been thinking about multiple universes for a while so just roll with it)

• [Sorry, I'm hanging out with my friends]

Screw plans, they never work anyways. Through all my experience, I've learned I work better through just winging it.

Great chapter!

Haven 2-7 Desmond- I'll think about it, I don't exactly know what could pop up. Jonas- Thanks dude, I hope I'll see you later. Jona

• [Sure, we need a plan after all]

Can't hurt to make at least some plan. Perhaps it saves lives.

• [Sure, we need a plan after all]

• Haven 2-8

Desmond- Sorry but we need to do it tomorrow, I'm going to hang out with my friends tonight.

Leon- Your friends? Um...Sure...I guess...I'll work on planning tonight and then tomorrow I'll fill you in and junk.

Desmond- Sorry...I mean, In case you're mad.

Leon- Mad? No, you're a teenager, I can't be mad at you for wanting to be a teen. Go have fun.

Leon pats Desmond on the back and then walks out of the Infirmary. Desmond shakes his head and then walks over to the Doctors.

Desmond- Hey, so...Who are you?

Jessie- Jessie. You saved us earlier and...I kinda bit the bullet and went into a coma. Comas...By the way, aren't fun.

Dr.Richards- I bet, now listen, I need you to lay down for a while...Rest.

Jessie- Are you sure? I can get up and see how things have changed, I mean, how long has it been...A week?

Asita, Richards, and Desmond all look at each other.

Desmond- Uh...Jessie...That's your name, right?

Jessie- Yes.

Desmond- You've been...Uh...How do I say this...

Dr.Freeman breaks the silence by walking into the Infirmary. He's holding food in his hands and puts it down on a nearby counter.

Asita- Sandwiches?

Dr.Freeman- Yes! I know right! It's awesome.

Dr.Richards- Where did you get those?

Dr.Freeman- The...Wait...

Freeman looks at Jessie and Desmond then at the food.

Dr.Freeman- This is awkward. I only brought enough for the three of us.

Desmond- It's okay...Where did you get those?

Dr.Freeman- We had our first harvest! We have fresh fruits and vetagables.

Asita- That actually worked? It's nearly winter.

Dr.Freeman- We got lucky to say the least. They're planting the news seeds in the covered garden on the roof, now.

Jessie- Hold on...Did you say winter? Harvest? What...How.Long.

Dr.Richards-...Three Months.

Jessie- Three months?! My uncle...Where...Where is my uncle?

Asita- Your uncle? You were alone when you came...

Jessie- He said he was coming into the city soon, He is a teacher, He was taking a vacation here. He had to of come into the city while I was in the Coma.

Dr.Richards- I'm sorry...He's either dead or a Crier.

Desmond- Well...

Jessie- Well? Well what? Could he be alive?

Desmond- There is another Safe Zone...Haven.

Jessie- He's there! I know he is. He has to be!

Dr.Richards- Ma'am, he might be but we have no way to contact Haven so we can't know. We will see if there is a way to contact them and find out for you. For now, I need you to sleep and rest up.

Jessie- Alright.

Jessie lays her head back down and closes her eyes to sleep. Richards makes a slight head movement signiling Desmond to talk in the hall. The two walk out there and Asita and Freeman start eating.

Dr.Freeman- You not going to eat, Richards?

Dr.Richards- I will, but I need to get some air real quick.

The two walk into the halls and Richards sighs.

Dr.Richards- Fuck.

Desmond- We can't contact Haven.

Dr.Richards- They're damned bandits. Why did you even mention it to her!?

Desmond- I'm sorry, it was either give her hope or have her depressed and possibly commit suicide or be useless to us.

Dr.Richards- Fuck, Fuck, Fuck. Now I need to talk to Leon.

Desmond- I have to tomorrow, I can do it for you.

Dr.Richards- No. I need to do this. I'm going to eat first though.

Desmond- Well, good luck. I'm going now.

Dr.Richards-...Good bye Desmond, have a good night.

Desmond- You too.

Desmond walks off towards the Cafeteria to get something to eat and wait till he can hang out with everyone later.

End of Chapter

• I have a few announcements for everyone:

1. In case you think we are going to have too many characters, as I am adding even more soon, don't worry. There will be deaths, coming up soon in this episode too...When I kill people off, I kill a lot of people off.
    2. In case you think the last announcement means I'll kill your characters without them getting character progression...Don't worry, I will kill only characters who have out lived their usefulness as a character or need to die for progression for the plot. Each character will get some progression before their death.
    3. If people think this story will be like the Walking Dead where it'll end in everyone dead. That isn't the case, depending on your choices...People might die, people might split up, or people might get safe and happy endings. However...That's up to you and other readers. Choices so far might seem very linear but...Trust me...Choices will vamp up soon.
  • Wow Multiverse Prime whas actually refrenced....cool :).

Haven 2-8 Desmond- Sorry but we need to do it tomorrow, I'm going to hang out with my friends tonight. Leon- Your friends? Um...Sure..

1. Knew it thought i wonder who 'Lived it out' so far'. You know i would actually be sad if Henry died since i at least i want to hear one more wtf plan of his.

2.Aleady predicting who.

1. So do you have a 'happy ending' for each character or are some ( You don't have to say who) doomed?

I have a few announcements for everyone: * In case you think we are going to have too many characters, as I am adding even more soon, d

1. You'll find out who will die, however it's mainly up to you. I have a few people who will die regardless this episode despite anyone's choices. However, a lot of deaths will be based off of a few choices late in the episode. In every episode or every other episode, there will be choices which possibly kill or separate a large group of people. However, thankfully, since you all don't know my spontaneous writing style...You'll have a hard time deciding which choice will save everyone, a lot of people, or a few people.
    2. As I think of it right now, there is only one true happy ending. I have planned out a few different endings based on what you all choose. It'll be quite interesting to see which one you all get. I hope you all get the happy ending but...Maybe not. All it takes is one wrong choice to take the true happy ending away.

* Knew it thought i wonder who 'Lived it out' so far'. You know i would actually be sad if Henry died since i at least i want to hear one mo

• 1 Cool

2 Ok good to know youve gone the one wrong choice route makes this frightening.

* You'll find out who will die, however it's mainly up to you. I have a few people who will die regardless this episode despite anyone's cho

• So far, you all have gone pretty well. The only major choices you guys have made are:

• Amber or Nick (You chose Amber)
    • First Scouting Run or Out Cold (You went out cold)
    • Stopping the outbreak in the Safe Zone (Not the most important but it does change how the Safe Zone works/worked...You all stopped it)
    • Roof or Alley (You chose poorly and got Amelia killed)
    • Saving the Prisoners (You saved them and took them with you...If not, things this episode would be very difficult but you chose wisely)
    • Planning or Partying (You all hung out with friends...This will complicate things later on)

See, these are semi important choices. The large ones are coming...First large choice is this episode.

1 Cool 2 Ok good to know youve gone the one wrong choice route makes this frightening.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.