The Nights of the Past (Interactive Story)

Comments

• ill make one more

If you don't mind, just like three more then I'm good.

• Good although I'm going to change a point or two.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Name: Stan Roven Age: 53 Gender: Male Occupation: Ex police chief Skills: Long range and pistols but he is also a good fighter

• Name: Stan Roven

Skills: Long range and pistols but he is also a good fighter

Backstory: He was the top police cheif in the city before the apocalipse. He suffers from stress, ptsd and depression. He is very extreme in points and does not like to be bossed around. He wants to take over the safe zone and has some support. He has anger issues.

Morals/Personality: Grey to black, he is leader figure

Appearance: Grey afther shave beard, muscular

• K cool but can i ask what?

Good although I'm going to change a point or two.

• I'm going to change the whole "Wants to take over the Safe Zone and also toning down the not being bosed around" parts.

K cool but can i ask what?

• Name: Maddison Sullivin

Skills: Animal science and med skills

Backstory: Maddie loved animals ever since she was born. She was born and raised on a large ranch and loved riding horses during her free time. She grew up fond of nature and animals.

Personality: Easy going. Laid back. Talkative

Appearance: Long brown hair, green eyes

Name: Brian Davison

Skills: First aid, medical skills

Backstory: Brian came form a dysfunctional family, that was ridden with drugs and crime, but he wanted to change that. He worked hard through school and became a paramedic.

Personality: Straight- forward, blunt, could be seen as unfriendly, ready to lend a hand at any moment.

• Fine but why?

I'm going to change the whole "Wants to take over the Safe Zone and also toning down the not being bosed around" parts.

• Secret.

Fine but why?

• Thank you kindly.

mr.quality posted: »

Name: Maddison Sullivin Age:30 Gender: Female Occupation: Veterinarian Skills: Animal science and med skills Backstory: Maddi

• Your very welcome.

Thank you kindly.

• k fine i trust you

Secret.

I will tonight.

• Silence is a valid option.

• Thats why i chose it ^-^ but seriously its late you should do it.

Silence is a valid option.

• I could...Or I could keep doing what I'm doing.

Thats why i chose it ^-^ but seriously its late you should do it.

• Relaxing.

which is?

• which is?

I could...Or I could keep doing what I'm doing.

• .....i give up. Have fun bro

Relaxing.

• You too mi amigo.

.....i give up. Have fun bro

• Haven 2-4

The trucks soon get to the gate of the Safe Zone. The gates open allowing the trucks to role in. Samantha followed by Jack, Jonas, and other survivors walk up to the trucks. Henry gets out of the first truck and goes to the back and opens up the doors. Shouna and Michael pick up Violet and everyone helps her out. Michael and Jonas run her to the medical room. The second truck opens with Sydney getting out and opening the back up. Steve and Katherine grab the guns and start taking them to the armory. Desmond gets out of the truck and runs over and hugs Samantha while John and James gets out of their truck.

Samantha- I'm so glad you're safe.

Desmond- Me too. It wasn't easy.

John- The fuck are you talking about? You weren't even in the worst of it.

John gets angry and walks over and grabs Desmond.

John- You act like you had it hard! You carried guns. Don't act like a hero in front of your girl.

Desmond- Let go of me.

John- Or you'll what?

Everyone starts to gather and watch what's happening.

Jack- Or you'll get a bullet in your leg.

John looks over to Jack who has his gun aimed at him.

Jack- Now let him go.

John lets Desmond go and then walks off in a huff. Jack walks over to Desmond and hugs him.

Jack- Wow. What was that about?

Desmond- I have no clue. John is losing it, all the stress must be getting to him.

Jack- I might actually have to put a bullet in him next time. You should really go to talk to Leon about this.

Desmond- I have to anyway...

Desmond turns and hugs Samantha again

Desmond- I'll see you later.

Desmond then walks off to Leon's office.

End of Chapter

• AWESOME ALL HAIL GOLDENS WRITTING

Haven 2-4 The trucks soon get to the gate of the Safe Zone. The gates open allowing the trucks to role in. Samantha followed by Jack, Jon

• Haven 2-5

Desmond slowly walks into Leon's office where he's sitting there quietly looking at something in his hand.

Desmond- Sir?

Leon- Desmond? Is that you?

Desmond- Yes sir.

Leon- Come, come, sit down.

Desmond comes and takes a seat in the chair in front of his desk. Leon turns to him and places a small dog tag on the desk.

Desmond- Are you okay?

Leon- Am I okay? Are you okay? Are any of us okay?

Desmond- I'll go ahead and take that as a no.

Leon- Are you okay?

Desmond- I'm alive. That's something, right?

Leon- Haha, I guess you're right...But what about everyone who hasn't? We have lost so many runners to the god damn infected and those SONS OF BITCHES REAPERS! FUCK THEM ALL!

Leon slams his fist on the desk which cracks it a bit.

Leon- Ahem...Thank you, I needed that...If I did that in front of anyone else then they would think of me as mad and a unfit leader. I'm still good for the job...Anyway...The mission, how did it go?

Desmond- I'm guessing after your little out burst, you would like to hear me say "Yes" but sadly it's not as good as that. We got the guns and ammo and some food and medicine but Violet lost her foot...and we had a run in with the reapers.

Leon- Reapers? Are they why Violet lost her foot?

Desmond- No...They confronted me and Henry on the way to deliver the guns.

Leon- How many?

Desmond- Three, including their leader.

Leon- Connor...Son of a bitch, what did he do?

Desmond- He didn't do anything...He said something though.

Leon- What.

Desmond- He wants a peace treaty and for us to go to his "Fort", Haven.

Leon- Bullshit. It's a trap.

Desmond- I don't know...Maybe it is, but we aren't exactly well stocked...

Leon- I...Ugh...I...FUCK!

Leon punches the desk again. The door to his office then opens by a guard.

Guard- Sir...There's something going on in the Infirmary.

Leon- Are people rushing away or from it?

Guard- Both.

Leon- Fuck...Come on kid, let's go check this out.

Leon grabs his gun and walks out with Desmond following.

End of Chapter

• Man why do you like cliffhangers so much :)

Awesome part

But i must admit i found it funny when Desmond said he wished he could say 'Yes' when yes would litterally answer nothing. Imagine if it had gone well:

Leon:.......Anyway........The mission, how did it go?

Desmond: Yes

Leon:...............im sorry did you just say you're mission went yes?

Leon: Wait Yes you said the mission went yes or you can't say anything but yes?

Leon: Yes what?

Desmond: Yes i said the mission went yes.

Leon: What does that MEAN?

Desmond: it means yes sir as in the affirmative.

Leon: Yes i know that but how did the mission GO?

Desmon: Yes

Leon:..............get out of my office Desmond

Haven 2-5 Desmond slowly walks into Leon's office where he's sitting there quietly looking at something in his hand. Desmond- Sir?

• Great chapter!!!!

Haven 2-5 Desmond slowly walks into Leon's office where he's sitting there quietly looking at something in his hand. Desmond- Sir?

• Awesome chapter, it's great that this is back :D

• Yes i know that was terrible

Man why do you like cliffhangers so much Awesome part But i must admit i found it funny when Desmond said he wished he could say 'Yes

• Yes.

Yes i know that was terrible

• Awesome part!

• Yes. ;P

Sry

• oh wait a min.......... YOU JERK :)

Yes. ;P

• Haven 2-6

Leon and Desmond run down the hallway and up the stairs with guns in their hands. People are running away and towards the Infirmary. Soon enough they get to the Infirmary where a large crowd of people are gathered and guards pushing them back. Among the guards are Jack and Jonas, among the crowd are many people including Samantha and Amber. Leon runs towards the guards and they let him through while Desmond runs over to Samantha and Amber.

Desmond- What's going on?

Samantha- I don't know.

Amber- I have no clue but it can't be good.

They all hear Leon yell something to the crowd.

Leon- Today, we have good news! Our long term member who has been in a coma for months is finally awake and ready to join us.

The crowd claps somewhat and then slowly wanders off from the previous excitement. Jonas walks over to the three while Jack walks into the room.

Jonas- Well, that was fun.

Desmond- Why were people running away?

Jonas- Well, commenly when people with guns start rushing to an area, you're more likely to get away from that area.

Desmond- True. I'm going to go check this out.

Jonas- Wait.

Desmond- What?

Jonas- You never hang out with us anymore. Me, Sam, Am, and Jack were all talking about it when you left on a run. You never spend time with us, it's like you think this Safe Zone depends on you, it doesn't.

Samantha- You know that hug I got earlier? That was the third one I've gotten in months. The sex we had three months ago was the last time I've had it.

Desmond- Okay, I'm sorry about the hugs but come on, I know it's the end of the world but we don't have to have sex every week. Plus, we're all kind of running out of condoms here.

Samantha- We didn't even use a condom last time.

Amber- Okay, we don't need to hear this.

Jonas- Haha, you might not but you haven't pleasured me in a while either.

Amber- You haven't pleasured me.

Jonas- Hmm, maybe we should try in a bit.

Samantha- Guys! Really?

Jonas- Oh yeah, like we were saying. It's hard not seeing you any more.

Amber- We were never the closest but I miss my friends. They're the only ones that remind me of my past life, except my sister.

Desmond- oh yeah, how's your sister?

Amber- See! You haven't even seen her in months!

Desmond- Listen, Listen, I know things haven't been the best but I'm kinda busy.

Jonas- Dude, life isn't all about surviving, it's about living. We won't be around for forever. Talk to Jack when your in there...And please, think about seeing us later.

Choice

[I'll think about it]

[Sorry, like I said, I'm busy]

• [I'll think about it]

I think Jonas is right here. Awesome chapter!

Haven 2-6 Leon and Desmond run down the hallway and up the stairs with guns in their hands. People are running away and towards the Infir

• [I'll think about it]

Not much to say, but great writing and flow as usual :3

Haven 2-6 Leon and Desmond run down the hallway and up the stairs with guns in their hands. People are running away and towards the Infir

• ILL think about it

........Shes awoken.

• [I'll think about it]

• Liquid did you see the new viva parts?

[I'll think about it] I think Jonas is right here. Awesome chapter!

• [I'll think about it]

• No, haven't seen it yet. I just noticed that I was unfollowed from Viva again, thanks for the reminder :D

Liquid did you see the new viva parts?

• Bleeding from the eyes

Alt text

Dishonored FTW

Sign in to comment in this discussion.