The Nights of the Past (Interactive Story)

Welcome to the Interactive story that will be replacing StarKiller!

Here's some background info on this story, first of all, it will be brutal. It is set in it's own universe...I don't want to spoil too much but there will be a dangerous disease called The Blood, it's completely organic and gotten from a type of parasitic insect. It will cause you to have madness, insomnia, and in later cases bleeding from the eyes, hopelessness, and aggressiveness. This is extremely painful for the host and by the end you will be dead. During it you will be called a Crier, a infected person who is dirty, insane, aggressive, and you will be bleeding from the eyes...Painful huh?

Well, the story will start at the start of the infection so don't put anything about your character after the infection except maybe their first encounter.

Here's the template:

Name:

Skills:

Backstory: (Remember, pre apocalypse)

Morals/Personality:

Appearance:

...That's it. I'll be waiting for your awesome characters.

Episode 1- Memories

Episode 2- Haven

Episode 3- Cold Sleep

Episode 4- Beauty of Annihilation

Episode 5- Hard Fall

Episode 6- Innocence

CHARACTER CHARTS:

Name- Statuses- Extra

• Desmond- Alive
  • Amber- Alive
  • Samantha- Alive
  • Jack- Alive
  • Nick- Dead- Crier
  • Jonas Gull- Alive
  • Violet Mora- Alive- One legged
  • Michael Thompson- Alive
  • James Wright- Alive
  • Steve Jon- Alive
  • Dr.Richards- Alive
  • Shouna Willows- Alive
  • Leon Carter- Alive
  • Katherine Harper- Alive
  • Asita Kaur- Alive
  • Henry Davis- Alive
  • Sydney Hill- Alive
  • John Lottmann- Alive
  • Jessie Peirce- Alive
  • Amiela- Dead- Executed
  • William- Alive- One armed
  • Jamie- Alive
  • Dr.Freeman- Alive
  • Officer Zachary- Alive
  • Officer Shawn- Alive
  • Chad- Alive
  • Walter- Alive- Imprisoned

Comments

• Oh my god... That sounds really bad. I can make two characters right? XD

• Make two...Make three, four, five, I don't care.

I added a extra to add in character creation, by the way.

Oh my god... That sounds really bad. I can make two characters right? XD

• What do you mean a extra?

Make two...Make three, four, five, I don't care. I added a extra to add in character creation, by the way.

• Appearance...I forgot to add that in before.

What do you mean a extra?

• Okay.

Appearance...I forgot to add that in before.

• I am going to make characters :P

• edited December 2014

First one, still working on the second one.

Name: Jonas Gull

Skills: Running, strategy(due to playing strategy games), past boy scout, thinks before he speaks, usually that one guy that everyone likes but doesn't know much.

Back Story: Rebellious, and did whatever it took to be in the cool group. Luckily, he got away with most of the things his friends told him to do because he was so fast. Was on the track team and won third place in provincials. Pretty smart, but his behavior has brought his marks down to a 70% average when he could do so much better. His parents scold him a lot, and he pretends to care. Has a younger sister in Grade Two that he usually tries to avoid because she "annoys him." Thinks his life is pretty boring.

Moral/Personality: Doesn't seem to care on the outside, but at times he is dead serious, and will do whatever it takes to get things done. He doesn't care much about his friends or other people, the only person that he would ever protect would be his little sister, even though she could be annoying. Understands that some things are necessary if you want to survive, and easily lets go of morals if it could mean life or death. Smart if he concentrates, and relies on others if he's in a group.

Appearance: Long black hair, doesn't like hoods so he usually wears a grey beanie, or a baseball cap with his favourite baseball player's signature on it, black track pants, has blue eyes with rectangular glasses over top.

Name:Chad Varro

Skills: Lock picking, shooting a gun, hot wiring cars, hiding things, picking pockets, strength, ability to follow orders.

Back Story: Somewhere around his 20's he started doing drugs, giving up on life. He committed crimes for the fun of it, and ran away from home. Was chased by the cops multiple times but barely made it away. Lived as a refugee at one of his new friends house, in which he got to know more and ended up marrying. By 25 they were living in Viriginia, and by some odd coincidence, one of Chad's fellow crime members recognized him and ratted him out on past crimes because he had always hated him.He went to court and was found guilty, sent to jail for life for murder, counterfeit, blackmail, and robbery.

Morals/Personality: Hardened in jail, cold, cruel, dark, sometimes cries at night, really tough on the outside, uses his strength and past skills to his advantage, hates everyone else in the jail and has kept to himself making him a loner like person, cares a lot about people that he's close to and will do anything to defend them, otherwise he'll save his own skin. Slightly depressed, but has an optimistic attitude when all seems lost. Believes that once a person has "lost it" mentally, or physically, that they should be killed before they bring things down. Has a clear and calm mind, and never seems to break down.

Appearance: Rugged, beard, brown eyes, a bit dirty, wearing an orange jail uniform as of now with the number 1439 on it. Black hair, buzzcut, black skin.

• Great character to have at the start!

First one, still working on the second one. Name: Jonas Gull Age: 16 Gender: Male Occupation: Student Skills: Running, strate

• edited December 2014

Name: Violet Mora

Skills: Get his way out by talking , Strategy

Backstory: She was always a lonely person. She had a few friends , but hse feel that they weren´t really her friends. You left university 3 months ago because she got pregnant. You didn´t abort the baby because even if she wanted , she didn´t want to not let it have the chance to live. Her parents died in car accident when she was 15.

Morals/Personality: She never want to harm anyone , even if they are hurting her. She is the kind of person who calm down people instead of just making them get more mad. She is very caring and helpful and will try to help everybody.

Appearance: red short curly hair , green eyes , white skin 5,9 feet tall. Wears a grey shirt , blue pants , black shoes , green socks.

• Thumbs up

supersagig posted: »

Name: Violet Mora Age: 22 Gender: Female Occupation: Secretary of the Major of the city Skills: Get his way out by talking , Str

• Thumd up too

Thumbs up

• edited January 2015

Name: Michael Thompson

Occupation: Office worker(I don't know the name of a job like sitting in an office doing paperwork)

Skills: Strength, ability to act(As in when something happens, he just reacts and solves the problem) loyal, shooting guns, high tolerance, intelligence

Cons: Stubborn, doesn't think things through, bad temper, very violent

Backstory: Michael's childhood was one of abuse and neglect. His father left him when he was born, because he didn't want him. His mother became a hooker to pay the bills. She was to busy doing her job to spend anytime with Michael. And Michael was bullied by calling him an accident and calling his mother a whore. Eventually, during class while the teacher was not in the class, the bully starting bullying him again, then Michael punched him in the face a beat him violently with a desk. After that, he was sort of feared. And Michael wasn't very social, he liked keeping things to himself and being alone. During high school, his mother died of an STD. Michael became very depressed, his teachers tried to help, but it didn't work. He even attempted suicide. After that, he got into drinking and smoking. He eventually bettered himself, but he has a very negative attitude. He still goes to therapy to help deal with his torment as a child.

Moral/Personality: Michael has a high sense of morality, but he loses it when he becomes very, very angry. Jack also is sarcastic. But most of the time. He stays quiet does what he has to. He can be very rebellious if he doesn't agree or like the person he has to work for. He wants to protect people also, because of his torment as a child. He also enjoys violence, since it gives him something to let his anger upon. He may seem cold, but once you get to know him, you see this warm, compassionate, side of him.

Appearance: Short brown hair, average height, stubble, white skin, dark brown eyes, wears a necklace in memory of his mother, a white formal business shirt with black formal pants and black formal shoes

Jeez, this was a character created from a darker part of my mind.

• Jeez, this was a character created from a darker part of my mind.

Apparently. XD

bloop posted: »

Name: Michael Thompson Gender: Male Age: 39 Occupation: Office worker(I don't know the name of a job like sitting in an office doin

• So, thoughts of my character?

Jeez, this was a character created from a darker part of my mind. Apparently. XD

• He'll be fun to use.

So, thoughts of my character?

• I feel like he'll be the Kenny of the story.

He'll be fun to use.

• edited December 2014

Name: James Wright

Skills:Inteligence,Good with rifles

Backstory: James lived with his father until he turned 13, on his birthday party a swat team entered his house and arrested his father, a commercial hunter,his model figure, who apparently was a serial killer and was acussed for the murder of 5 women,including James' mother, he entered on a depression, and moved with his uncle, he was a musician and there James discovered his passion for music, maybe it was just that it served as a way to escape from his problems,but he loved it, his future seemed brilliant,he was studying to become a great musician, maybe make a band, he hadn't heard from his father in 9 years, but one night a cop called him telling him that he could prove that his father was innocent,he told James to go to [insert nearby city from where the story takes place] so they could meet, he didn't know if he should go or not but he finally decided to go, he was heading there when the infection started.

Morals/Personality: He'd do anything to help the people he loves, he gets really sad and volatile when he remembers something about his father.

Appearance: I'll let that up to you

• Name: Steve jon.

Skills: Fast runner, good scents of balance, smart talker. (Meaning he can talk himself and others out of a bad spot very easily)

Backstory: He lived with his mother until she died of cancer, during this time he did everything he could to keep himself from being depressed, but doing this made him sader, making himself think he didn't feel anything for her passing. He realized it wasn't true, but he still felt very guilty for the time he spent trying to forget his mother, later on he learned to use his words to make people leave him and other people alone, and will make himself seem somewhat dumb to hide his intelligence to make the people feel smarter than him so he can use them. (Not in a greedy or evil way)

Morals/Personality: Kind, smart, cheerful, friendly and protective of people he cares about and/or innocent people being picked on.

Appearance: Short blond hair with red highlights, a tiny bit of stubble over his upper lip and bottom lip to his lower jaw, wears a light jacket coloured blue and black, dark blue jeans with a small rip on the right knee.

Hope this character works, and this story sounds very...Dark...And kinda scary, I'm looking forward to it!

• edited January 2015

• Name: Walter (Walt) Morrison

Skills: Can pick locks, can fight well, sneaky

Backstory: He comes from a rich family of doctors. His dad always wanted him to become a doctor too, but Walt never liked the idea. Walter was never good in school, he just usually hang out with his friends drinking and smoking. When he finished his school, he couldn't find a place to study. His dad was very disappointed and threw him out of the house. One day one of Walt's friends called him and asked if he wanted to make some quick money by robbing this old rich guy. He said yes, but the mission failed pretty badly. Walt ended up killing the old guy, but he still managed to take some of his money. He almost escaped, but his "Friend" hit him and Walt got unconscious. When he woke up, the police was there. Now he's in jail for the next 37 years, and every day he wonders why his friend "Peter" Betrayed him.

Morals/Personality: He's very aggressive and douchebag to new people, but when you get to know him, you can get to see the really nice and warm side of him. But it's really hard to earn his trust nowadays. Stubborn.

Appearance: 189 cm, Nathan Drake like hair, Johnny Depp like beard (Smaller one). Wears a grey hoodie (Wears the hood on his head usually), black jeans.

• Nice characters so far.

• WTF WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME YOU POSTED THIS ALREADY?

• Shrugs

Lord_EAA posted: »

WTF WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME YOU POSTED THIS ALREADY?

• YOU MONSTER

TAKING ME AWAY FROM YOUR AWESOME WRITING its a sin

Shrugs

• Submit a character and your sins will be washed away.

Lord_EAA posted: »

YOU MONSTER TAKING ME AWAY FROM YOUR AWESOME WRITING its a sin

• IT WAS YOU WHO SINNED YOU MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i will just give me awhile to think up one and read the other bios to compare

Submit a character and your sins will be washed away.

• Name: Dr. Quinton Richards (Q)

Skills: med knowledge and camouflage.

Back story: he became a doctor to help people, but one day his motives changed. He purposely prescribed the wrong medication to a patient, just to kill him. He was soon caught and found guilt of manslaughter. He knew people wouldn't trust him if he knew what he'd done, so he never gave anyone his actual name and always kept his face covered. He knew his case had made national news, and it just made it harder to change. He didn't want people to distrust him, even though he did kill a man.

Morals/personality: very secretive but always trying to help out.

Appearance: 6'8'' wears a gas mask to hide his face

• XD

Why is everyone from prison!

• I'm not from prison...

XD Why is everyone from prison!

• Same....

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Same here...

• @Bloop

Alright I know this, the last few people have been criminals.

Same here...

• Same here...

I'm not from prison...

• But to be fair, he sounds like he should be in prison.

Same here...

• Same here

But to be fair, he sounds like he should be in prison.

• My character is the only female XD

• Not from prison either

I'm not from prison...

• For the record I was the first prisoner. Still you have like three people in a prison like scene so I guess that's kind of cool :D

XD Why is everyone from prison!

• edited December 2014

Name: Bruce Walker

Skills: Good with technology, medicine, science, intelligent, not easy to trick, charming, charismatic

Backstory: Bruce grew up in a rich family of scientists, he didn't need to go to school because his father taught him everything, as time went on, he invested in a medical store, but grew out more branches and spread across the country. He found a cure for some of the worst diseases in the world and donates to charity. Also takes great care of his friends and family.

Moral/Personality: Bruce is a young, funny, handsome person. Often always trying to cheer up or help someone. Always trying to do new and good things. he is thought to be the complete essence of good.

Appearance: Tall, blue eyes, black hair and goatee. Wears a white business suit with a black tie.

• So, when will you be releasing the story?

• Soon...This week has been rough and I want to think and pre plan the story first.

So, when will you be releasing the story?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.