Forum Werewolf

Comments

• @papai46 has been nominated for trial, what do you say in your defense?

papai46 posted: »

@Saltlick123 is my vote

• edited December 2014

In my home sleeping.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

@papai46 has been nominated for trial, what do you say in your defense?

• papai46 has claimed he was at home sleeping, it's time to vote of whether he is guilty or innocent, if found guilty he will be given his last words, then he will be hanged at the hanging tree, if found innocent the next night and day will begin. You can not change your vote after you have voted.

[Guilty]

[Innocent]

• GUILTY

Alt text

In my home sleeping.

• On my home sleeping.

On my home

On

In my home sleeping.

What you looking at?

• May i add this is the second time i leave my house in five days.

papai46 has claimed he was at home sleeping, it's time to vote of whether he is guilty or innocent, if found guilty he will be given his las

• Shakes Head GUILTY This is for Raging....

May i add this is the second time i leave my house in five days.

• Wait friends. I am checking him...

papai46 has claimed he was at home sleeping, it's time to vote of whether he is guilty or innocent, if found guilty he will be given his las

• Guilty !

• Good. I will wait for your call, seer!

Wait friends. I am checking him...

• This man is [Innocent].

The wolf is @Poogers555 or @Saltlick123

• Also how many votes is to be trialed and how many to be hung now that the numbers are going down ._.

• The seer has spoken and it truly baffles me. I have to say, papai was my most likely choice and also the one choice with which we could have ended this today. But I won't hang an innocent man!

Innocent... Man it feels wrong voting this, after four days of voting guilty

• Hugs seer thank you so much!

This man is [Innocent]. The wolf is @Poogers555 or @Saltlick123

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited December 2014

Worry do not. Evil punished it will be.

Hugs seer thank you so much!

• Since there are less people now, I'll say 3 votes for the hanging and the votes to nominate someone won't change, yet. (3)

Poogers555 posted: »

Also how many votes is to be trialed and how many to be hung now that the numbers are going down ._.

• Or the seer is dead and you are a wolf posing as the seer...

• Alt text

Or the seer is dead and you are a wolf posing as the seer...

• Ok I'm going to post my theory on who the wolf is.

My Theory is that @InGen_Nate_Kenny is the wolf.

To continue, I think that the seer died right off the bat with the original seer being thewolfofthedead.

After that it seems Bloop was the other wolf as well as GoldenPaladin.

Then so InGen_Nate_Kenny could gain trust and support, he claimed to be the seer himself, knowing who his wolves already were, and knowing Tobi-is-a-good-boy was the protector it would be easy for him to pose as the seer.

Also, GoldenPaladin or Bloop could have also not have been a wolf. (Although I think GoldenPaladin was a wolf due to his latin sentence at the end) This leads me to be leave that LiquidChicagoTed could possibly be a wolf as well seeing that if my theory is right about InGen_Nate_Kenny being a wolf, would just say it to cover him up as well.

So If Saltlick or I die tonight then I want you all to remember this theory that you might be following a false seer !

• Wish I could change my vote, Thanks for telling us so we didn't hang the wrong guy, It's Poogers! It has to be.

• This basically proves you are the last wolf :P

Ok I'm going to post my theory on who the wolf is. My Theory is that @InGen_Nate_Kenny is the wolf. To continue, I think that the seer

• Nice try furry...

Ok I'm going to post my theory on who the wolf is. My Theory is that @InGen_Nate_Kenny is the wolf. To continue, I think that the seer

• Poogers555 posted: »

• We have this.

Nice try furry...

• Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbuI1F7BHRc

• Alt text

• Unless Im dead tommorow

Saltlick123 posted: »

This basically proves you are the last wolf :P

• I think everyone here now knows it's you, And i'll probably be the one YOU kill....

Unless Im dead tommorow

• Or you are just trying to frame me for my theory

I think everyone here now knows it's you, And i'll probably be the one YOU kill....

• So no one died

• edited December 2014

Unfortunately I doubt it, my friend. Pretty sure the wolf made a move last night. All we can do now is to wait for Hope to reveal who was killed.

So no one died

• And the waiting begins.... If it was me, I'll have a long goodbye letter....

Unfortunately I doubt it, my friend. Pretty sure the wolf made a move last night. All we can do now is to wait for Hope to reveal who was killed.

• Alt text

On my home sleeping. ... On my home ... On ...

• edited December 2014

I'm going out of town for Christmas, sorry I won't be able to work on this while I'm gone, but once I get back I'll continue where we left off. Merry Christmas! :D

• And the murders of the town was delayed due to Christmas and they all lived happily ever after... for now ;_;

• You are safe. If Poogers killed you we would know who the wolf is. Other way around as well.

Once I get my seer vision, I only need to test one of you to see who is lying.

And the waiting begins.... If it was me, I'll have a long goodbye letter....

• Okay, I'm ready to start this back up again...If everyone with a role could PM me what they wish to do that would be great. Thank you!

• Night

Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy was killed in saltlick123's home, he was killed by a werewolf. The seer saw something...Hmm...The protector tried to protect someone, but kinda failed at protecting himself. Tobi's dead. :'(

Day

Everyone gathers at the hanging tree, nominate someone by replying with their user name, once someone has 3 nominations we will go to trial, they will then give there defense.

@1506898 Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy, It's time for your death letter, your death letter will be your last testament on the game. You can not post anything after the Death letter.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.