Forum Werewolf

edited December 2014 in Forum Games

This is going to be a game of werewolves, for those who don't know what the game is here's my best explanation.

Once i get a good head count i will choose everyone's roles, everyone will get a PM telling them what it is. You will be you, meaning you are playing as yourself, i.e your username. Once everyone has a role it will begin. I will message everyone with what needs to be done, werewolves will vote to kill someone. The Seer will choose to ask about one person and i will tell them if they are a villager or werewolf. Then during the day everyone will vote on who to kill, the amount of votes needed to kill someone will be based on the number of players, once you die you are out of the game.

Anyway, hope that was a good explanation. You can no longer join, sorry.

Players: 12

Awesome map by Raging_Blades:

Alt text

Another awesome map, this one's by Poogers555, updated with recent deaths by ps3gamer095.

Alt text

Comments

• Cool, Count SaltBro in :)

• This is probably be messy but sure, I'm in.

• (?) Raging_Blades has joined.

• (!) Saltlick123 might remember that...

(?) Raging_Blades has joined.

• I remember this card game, though I played the French version, "Loup Garou", I won't join though, just wanted to see what this was about.

• edited December 2014

It probably will, but I'll try to keep it clean.

This is probably be messy but sure, I'm in.

• (:O)Raging is now suspicious of Saltlick123 and will definitely remember that.

Saltlick123 posted: »

(!) Saltlick123 might remember that...

• (>:3) You should...

(:O)Raging is now suspicious of Saltlick123 and will definitely remember that.

• (?) I should?

NoHopeLeft posted: »

(>:3) You should...

• Alt text

Well...There will be some survivors...Whoever's on the winning team. :P

• Well...There will be some survivors...Whoever's on the winning team. :P

• (!) Poogers555 is scared that he will be killed

• edited December 2014

(!) Supersagig wants to start

• edited December 2014

(!) ps3gamer095 has joined, he sucks at this game, but it's fun at least

• (?) bloop wants to kill someone in this game

• Okay, there's a good amount of people now, so it's a good time to start. The werewolves and seer were chosen using a randomize.

I'm going to message everyone.

• Let the werewolf games begin and may the odds be ever in your favor

Okay, there's a good amount of people now, so it's a good time to start. The werewolves and seer were chosen using a randomize. I'm going to message everyone.

• Just a quick update, everyone now has their role, if you did not get a PM it means you are a villager.

Okay, there's a good amount of people now, so it's a good time to start. The werewolves and seer were chosen using a randomize. I'm going to message everyone.

• Kewl :)

• Am I too late to be a werewolf? ;-;

• (!) Liquid noticed this thread too late and curses his weird time zone...

I played this years ago and loved it. Is it too late to join?

• You can still join. :)

Am I too late to be a werewolf? ;-;

• It's not too late until i say so. Welcome! :>

(!) Liquid noticed this thread too late and curses his weird time zone... I played this years ago and loved it. Is it too late to join?

• Yay! Sign me up! :D

Alt text

You can still join.

• So, while we wait for everyone to vote i wanted to know if you wanted me to give it more story or just keep it a simple game.

• How i vote? :P

So, while we wait for everyone to vote i wanted to know if you wanted me to give it more story or just keep it a simple game.

• People who have been given roles, like werewolf, seer, protector, they vote in PMs, during the night of the game, then during the day everyone including all roles will vote on who to lynch. (Kill) They will vote on who to lynch on this thread, then once the vote has passed the one chosen will be given the right to defend themselves, then people will vote weather he's guilty or innocent. The before they are killed they can give their last words, then they are killed.

supersagig posted: »

How i vote? :P

• I dind´t get any PM so i am a villager :P. What do i do?

People who have been given roles, like werewolf, seer, protector, they vote in PMs, during the night of the game, then during the day everyo

• People who don't get PMs are villagers...Just wait for the lynching...

supersagig posted: »

I dind´t get any PM so i am a villager :P. What do i do?

• Welcome. >:3

papai46 posted: »

[!]new player joined.

• [!]new player joined.

• Thanks B)

Welcome. >:3

• edited December 2014

Now it begins! >:D

Night

TheWolfOfTheDead walks alone on the road leading to his cabin, the path lead on until he arrived at his home, once he arrives he finds the doors of his cabin tour from the hinges, he slowly walks to them and looks only to find deep markings from claws. He hears movement in the woods behind him

He walks to the woods, but as he approaches he sees something walking out of the woods, he quickly backs up and runs back inside his cabin, the monster follows, chasing after him.

Day

The town gathers in a meeting, the body of TheWolfOfTheDead was found in his cabin earlier that morning. They are to have a lynching to kill the werewolf among them, they do not know who it is, only that they are among them. Once they have chosen who will be nominated, that person will be aloud to defend themselves, then everyone will choose if they are guilty of innocent, if chosen innocent they will not be lynched, if guilty they will say their last words then will be killed.

Choose who you believe to be guilty. (You don't need a reason)

Also, you need a least 3 votes to be nominated, if nobody is nominated the day will end and the night will begin again.

Everyone is aloud to vote, just needed to make that clear.

Also...Again, feel free to roleplay!

• I'm gonna say Tobi....

Now it begins! >:D Night TheWolfOfTheDead walks alone on the road leading to his cabin, the path lead on until he arrived at his

• InGen_Nate_Kenny...Why...Random lynch, that's why.

Now it begins! >:D Night TheWolfOfTheDead walks alone on the road leading to his cabin, the path lead on until he arrived at his

• The irony of the username XD

For me it was @bloop.

• InGen_Nate_Kenny

• Fight me M8.

damn werewolves.

Is how I'm repaid with my kindness? With treachery, with deceit, with theft? Whatever you're planning is over. I can find it in my heart

• Is how I'm repaid with my kindness? With treachery, with deceit, with theft?

Whatever you're planning is over. I can find it in my heart to forgive you again Now I'm gonna count to 3. If that vote ain't taken into your hand, I'll have to escalate matters...

InGen_Nate_Kenny...Why...Random lynch, that's why.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.