Forum Werewolf

191011121315»

Comments

• Good game everyone! This was a lot of fun :D

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Poogers555 stands on the trap door as the lever is pulled and Poogers is hung. Everyone returns to their homes as the day ended. The next da

• We won! :D

Another one would be great :D. Maybe change it up a bit if there is a next time. c:

Poogers555 stands on the trap door as the lever is pulled and Poogers is hung. Everyone returns to their homes as the day ended. The next da

• I agree. Seeing how NoHopeLeft couldn't play, I could be the judge if you guys want so he can play.

Poogers555 posted: »

I think we need a forum werewolf 2

• With more people :P

I'd love to do this again, but i feel like i should wait a little bit before starting it again.

• Hopefully more people would join ;P

supersagig posted: »

With more people :P

• Good game, glad you enjoyed it! :D

Good game everyone! This was a lot of fun

• Yep! :D

We won! Another one would be great . Maybe change it up a bit if there is a next time. c:

• I think we do... :3

I think we need a forum werewolf 2

• I'm fine with you (Or anyone) hosting it if you wanted too, it would be fun to play. :)

I agree. Seeing how NoHopeLeft couldn't play, I could be the judge if you guys want so he can play.

• @SuperChocoLatte is here and didn´t join before :P

Hopefully more people would join ;P

• Yeah , but if only choose randomly the wolfs , seer and protector :P

I'm fine with you (Or anyone) hosting it if you wanted too, it would be fun to play.

• We'll make our own Forum Werewolf! This time with hookers and blackjack!

• Awesome? XD

We'll make our own Forum Werewolf! This time with hookers and blackjack!

• K :)

• A lot of Hookers and Blackjack

• Will you allow more players to join?

• I'm sure anyone can join. :)

TheUnkGuy posted: »

Will you allow more players to join?

• What? Nobody gets my Futurama reference? Okay... ;(

• @InGen_Nate_Kenny is making it I believe, not sure however.

Will you allow more players to join?

• I did :P

What? Nobody gets my Futurama reference? Okay... ;(

• edited December 2014

I would like to be re judge for Fourm werewolf as we'll but it all up to you if to still want to judge

I'm fine with you (Or anyone) hosting it if you wanted too, it would be fun to play.

• I didn't :'(

supersagig posted: »

I did :P

• I'm fine with anything, if someone wants to host it I'd love to play the game, but I'm also fine with hosting it again if i need too

I would like to be re judge for Fourm werewolf as we'll but it all up to you if to still want to judge

• K

As a victor of this game, I want to return the favor. I will judge a game, starting on January 16th. I will release more details in the future. I will be using my own thread, but I will link back to this one for information on playing.

• As a victor of this game, I want to return the favor. I will judge a game, starting on January 16th.

I will release more details in the future. I will be using my own thread, but I will link back to this one for information on playing.

• Awesome! :D

As a victor of this game, I want to return the favor. I will judge a game, starting on January 16th. I will release more details in the future. I will be using my own thread, but I will link back to this one for information on playing.

• Make me a place :P

• Can't you start it earlier?

• Kewl, I can say I'm 1-0, count me in :P

• Need time to let this game fade. Don't worry, it'll be worth it.

I have a lot of stuff in early January that would impair the game and I don't want that to happen.

Can't you start it earlier?

• GG AND SOME OF US ACTUALLY THOUGHT YOU WERE A WOLF FOR A LITTLE, HA! GG ALL! WE GOT EM!

papai46 posted: »

WOOOOOOOOOOO! GG GUYS! G..G G..G!

• WOOOOOOOOOOO! GG GUYS! G..G G..G!

• January 16th?

cries

Sign in to comment in this discussion.