Really Telltale? Really? So this isn't a joke?

Comments

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited December 2014

I have faith in Telltale to make a good game out of this, too.

But the minecraft kids... Oh God...

• lol we will see how you will react when the Episode arrives
    this is being made for all the kids

Flog61 posted: »

'Players gonna play play play and haters gonna hate hate hate' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM

• I feel terrible for the mods.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I have faith in Telltale to make a good game out of this, too. But the minecraft kids... Oh God...

• I bet they are all jealous of Blind's blindness.

Lolzkittiez posted: »

I feel terrible for the mods.

• At least wait for a trailer people

• yeah I agree I'm incredibly disappointed in Telltale
    I still can't believe it

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oMxKr8zLbg

Imagine THAT only 100+ of them...

• Uncalled hate, give it time to sink, then get back to hating on it ^^

• Do I appear that I am trolling? Minecraft isn't ENTIRELY about building.

• The last tweet from Job Stauffer was brought to you by the letters:

Alt text and Alt text

• That's exactly what I asked when saw it. Really? That's probably one of the stupidest games ever. Many of us will be disappointed...

• Good luck sir, you're gonna need it.

[silently weeps] ...Just kidding! Eh, I'll have some faith. Other people expected Borderlands to bring in some rowdy FPS crowd, but the Borderlands fans that post here have been really cool and polite from what I've seen.

• [silently weeps]

...Just kidding! ;) Eh, I'll have some faith. Other people expected Borderlands to bring in some rowdy FPS crowd, but the Borderlands fans that post here have been really cool and polite from what I've seen.

• You need a lot of patience for 9 year old kids that got the game through their mom's credit card.

[silently weeps] ...Just kidding! Eh, I'll have some faith. Other people expected Borderlands to bring in some rowdy FPS crowd, but the Borderlands fans that post here have been really cool and polite from what I've seen.

• i wanna troll them lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oMxKr8zLbg Imagine THAT only 100+ of them...

• Yeah, that's true. I kind of expected some of the crazy FPS fanatics with Borderlands but I had no doubt it would be a good game.

• Borderlands doesn't really have FPS fanatics Cod on the other hand...

Yeah, that's true. I kind of expected some of the crazy FPS fanatics with Borderlands but I had no doubt it would be a good game.

• It's a horrible idea. There's nothing to use, no story to tell. It's just 12 year old pandering bullshit.

• ^

zeke10 posted: »

Borderlands doesn't really have FPS fanatics Cod on the other hand...

• Borderlands fans aren't really FPS fanatics anyway.

Yeah, that's true. I kind of expected some of the crazy FPS fanatics with Borderlands but I had no doubt it would be a good game.

• Alt text

Instead of TWAU S2, we get this shit.

• Good luck sir, you're gonna need it.

• I love Telltale but I don't know how they're going to pull this off, if they can make this work then they'll prove there's literally no franchise they can't adopt

• I don't think they plan on another season anyway, that's my feeling at least.

Instead of TWAU S2, we get this shit.

• You guys really need to stop judging a book by its cover. The game just gets announced and you're already hating it?

It really is pathetic. Give it a chance before bitching and moaning.

• Everyone's reaction to minecraft: "Fuck this shit!"

My reaction to minecraft: "Bruh"

• I laugh when people hate on a game that's just been announced.

People should at least wait for a trailer. this is just jumping to conclusions

• People should at least wait for a trailer. this is just jumping to conclusions

• They do it too often on these forums

I laugh when people hate on a game that's just been announced.

• People hate on everything new, just let them lash out at it for a bit.

If any of the people who hate on the game actually end up buying it, I'm going to laugh a lot.

They do it too often on these forums

• Oh I bet they'll be stunned.

People should at least wait for a trailer. this is just jumping to conclusions

• Why the sarcasm? Let a couple of weeks pass and her more about it before criticizing it like you already played it.

Butt-head posted: »

Oh I bet they'll be stunned.

• PLEASE YES

Same lol. Also i wonder how a south park game would go

• edited December 2014

This will be the new TT fanbase.

The new fanbase

• Same lol. Also i wonder how a south park game would go

People hate on everything new, just let them lash out at it for a bit. If any of the people who hate on the game actually end up buying it, I'm going to laugh a lot.

• PLEASE YES

Same lol. Also i wonder how a south park game would go

• We'll see when the trailer is out.

• Yeah, I didn't know that at the time. :P

Borderlands fans aren't really FPS fanatics anyway.

• Oh God...

This will be the new TT fanbase. The new fanbase

This discussion has been closed.