The Walking Dead Interactive FanFiction: A New Life

Comments

• Yeah, I definitely know that feeling. School can be a pain in the ass, but unfortunately, it is important. Take your time, I'm looking forward for Chapter 6 when it is ready and I'm super excited about it :D

Partition posted: »

Chapter 6 will begin either today or tomorrow Yeah, uh... about that... I'm really sorry. Things just keep coming up, and everything

• Don't worry man. It's life, stuff happens! As I've said before, I'm eager to read more but I'm not impatient :) take as much time as you need to make it awesome like it always is!

Chapter 6 will begin either today or tomorrow Yeah, uh... about that... I'm really sorry. Things just keep coming up, and everything

• It´s fine, dude. You should take it easy, it´s okay.

• Alright guys, after weeks of waiting, and lots of school work and stress, Chapter 6 is finally here! I am so glad to be back to writing this. Thank you so much for your patience everyone. Hope you enjoy!

Chapter 6: Part 1

March 15th, 2017. 3:15 P.M.

[Try to look for somewhere completely new]

“We’ve been walking… we’ve been walking forever…” Eric coughed. We were walking on the road in between the woods.

“I know… when are we gonna find somewhere to stay?” Samantha asked, very tiredly.

“How am I supposed to know?!” Dylan snapped fast. “All of you decided it was best for us to look for somewhere else, not me.”

“But you’re our leader, Dylan…” Ryan spoke.

“So? My mission is to lead you guys for survival. And what you guys want is what goes. What kind of leader would I be if I went against your desires? I’m not Fredrik.” Dylan was quick to respond.

“Don’t bring up Fredrik.” Katrina said in a snobby tone.

Dylan made an angry face. “It’s not my fault you’re comparing me to him.”

“But we aren’t comparing you and him?” Katrina fought back. “Stop getting mad at us because we can’t find somewhere to stay.”

“I’m not getting mad!” Dylan stomped his feet.

Katrina raised an eyebrow. “Oh really?”

Dylan stopped in his tracks, resulting in everyone else stopping. “Listen, I’m just… I still can’t get over Franklin. He was my go to guy, my best friend since the outbreak, he was just…”

“You don’t have to bring up what happened again…” I comforted him. “We know how hard it is to survive out here now. We just gotta pray that we find somewhere safe.”

“I just don’t know how I can possibly lead an entire group by myself, without Franklin…” Dylan trailed off.

“We all miss Franklin…” I brought up. “But we can’t dwell over it. That’s one thing I’ve learned during the apocalypse. You have to expect that death is near every corner.”

“...I guess I just wasn’t ready…” Dylan shook his head.

We all remained silent. This seemed to make Dylan angry again for some reason.

“Well, are you guys going to say anything?” He asked.

“What do you expect us to say?” Deryck shrugged.

Dylan growled. “Just… whatever, follow me... “

I turned around to see Nick and Tom struggling a bit to carry Dom, who was still unconscious. He wasn’t looking good. “You guys need any help?”

“Yeah, we could use some assistance.” Nick replied.

I went back and helped carry Dom, while we were still following Dylan.

“I’m getting nervous… and scared… what if he never wakes up?” Tom made a worried face.

“Don’t worry, he’ll wake up. Dom’s the toughest guy I know.” I smiled.

“I don’t know about this one Tony, just, look at him…” Tom said while looking at his beaten up brother.

I looked at him. Dried blood was all over his face, and his beard was all messy and almost half red from the blood. His eyes were swollen to the max, and his cheeks were purple. It wasn’t a good sight at all.

Nick shook his head. “Listen, I’m really sorry to bring this up, but… what if he doesn’t make it…”

“Stop it, Nick…” Tom looked away.

“I’m being serious, Tom… what if he turns while we’re holding him… or while we’re all together… he can easily kill us.” Nick pointed out.

“I don’t care. He can kill me. If I’m going to die, it’s going to be with my brother. I’ll stay with him.” Tom declared.

“I doubt that…” Nick let out a slight chuckle.

“I will. I know all of you don’t believe in me. I’m nothing but a coward.” Tom sighed.

“Not necessarily.” I told him. “You were brave at Ashton’s community.”

“Yeah, but that was, how long ago? And ever since we’ve left, I’ve crawled back into my shell. I just can’t handle this new world.” Tom admitted.

“That’s perfectly normal.” Nick told Tom. “I’m not comfortable at all. The thought of losing any of you guys, especially my sister, is horrifying…”

“No doubt about that.” I sided with Nick. “Let’s just keep pushing forward.”

Just after I said that, an angry Eric shouted out to Dylan. “Come on! We’re not getting anywhere down this road!”

“Cool it Eric.” I called up to him.

“I will not ‘cool it’.” Eric scowled. “THREE DAYS! We’ve been walking for THREE STRAIGHT DAYS! We’re all exhausted, we’re out of food, we’re missing our real leader, and we’re making NO progress!”

Dylan stopped and faced Eric. “Why don’t you chill out? I’m trying my best to lead us somewhere!”

“Well, your best isn’t enough! Like I said, we’ve made no progress!”

“Shut the fuck up Eric.” Dylan hissed. “Is it my fault I had to watch Franklin get MURDERED right in front of me, and then be forced to lead a group of a bunch of angry survivors on my own?”

“If you don’t want to lead, how about you give it to someone who can utilize it better. Why doesn’t Tony lead us?” Eric put me on the spot.

“Stop, Eric. Dylan is doing fine.” I told him.

“Dylan is doing fine?! Open up your eyes, Tony!” Eric got in my face.

“Hold on a second, guys…” I left Nick and Tom to deal with whatever was going on. “Stop making a scene, Eric. Dylan is trying to help us. At least show some respect for his efforts.”

“I’ll show respect when the results we want show up.” Eric crossed his arms.

“Stop being a dick, Eric.” I gave him a little shove. “Cut the shit.”

“Chill Tony, you trying to start a fight?” Eric backed off a bit.

“Not at all.” I told him. “But it seemed like the only way to get you to quit being a jackass.”

Dylan interrupted. “You guys can have your fight silently. Just keep following, we’ll find someplace eventually…”

“I don’t know, man… I’m just fucking tired… and hungry… and cold… and I just want to be safe and comfortable…” Eric shook his head, only speaking to me now. We shifted to the back of the group, where Nick and Tom were, still carrying Dom.

“It’s fine man, I understand, we all feel the same way.” I looked at the ground.

“Yeah, I don’t mean anything I say, it’s just… we’ve been through so much, man.” Eric put his hand on his forehead.

“I feel you.” I agreed.

“But there was one thing I was serious about.” Eric lit up a bit.

“What’s that?” I asked.

“I really think you should lead. You’re a perfect fit.” Eric gave me a playful punch on the shoulder.

“I don’t know, what about Dylan?” I asked again.

“Dylan… let’s face it, Tony. He’s not a good leader. Don’t you agree?” Eric faced Nick and Tom.

“Don’t know, don’t care.” Tom remained focus on travelling.

“He’s right, Tony… I think something needs to be said about Dylan. He hasn’t been the same, and he certainly can’t lead us by himself. He needs another companion with him. Or, he should just not lead at all and relieve himself from all of this stress.” Nick sided with Eric.

“You guys really think I would make a good fit?” I asked them.

“I think so.” Nick smiled.

“Hell yeah, man! Honestly, if you were our leader, we would have no problem surviving in this shitty ass world.” Eric got excited.

“Why do we need a leader at all?” Tom shrugged.

“I guess we don’t.” Nick responded. “But it does keep everything more organized and civil.”

“I guess.” Tom replied unconfidently. “I just don’t think we should be making this much trouble over something that isn’t one hundred percent necessary. Just a waste of energy to me.”

“I can see where you’re coming from.” Nick nodded.

“Okay, enough with this nonsense, if we’re gonna make a move, it’s gotta happen now. Tony… go up to Dylan and offer to help him lead. Or just lead yourself, and let him relax for a bit. Then again, it’ll put a lot more work and pressure on you.” Eric told me.

“Thanks, Eric.” I said sarcastically.

“Just go man, we gotta do something now. I can’t walk for another day.” Eric sighed.

[Take over as leader, replacing Dylan] [Lead alongside Dylan] [Let Dylan lead by himself]

• [Take over as leader, replacing Dylan]

Alright guys, after weeks of waiting, and lots of school work and stress, Chapter 6 is finally here! I am so glad to be back to writing this

Yay, it's back!!!

Wow, I didn't expect Dylan to be leading at this point. It looks as if he has had this forced on him, which is extremely unfair. It was a joint decision to look for somewhere new and now they are hounding their appointed leader for not doing it? He doesn't sound all that stable, he probably needs time to reflect on what happened to his best friend. Eric is way, way out of line for pushing him again after he explained that his friend dying was the reason he was angry. Real leader!? Wtf kind of comment is that? Shouldn't be taking it out on everyone though, he doesn't really handle death well. He can take care of himself well and help others, but he's not suited to be an out and out leader yet.

Alright guys, after weeks of waiting, and lots of school work and stress, Chapter 6 is finally here! I am so glad to be back to writing this

It's not that I think He's unfit to lead, it's just he doesn't need to be lading right now in his state.

• First of all, it is so good that this is back :D

[Lead alongside Dylan]

Dylan is a good man, but obviously not made to lead a whole group and I am actually a bit concerned for him. The stress already seems to take its toll. However, I don't know how he will react if Tony just takes over. I definitely don't want him to snap. I mean, with Lily in the game, we have seen what can happen if a technically good person snaps. Considering how Katrina, for example, really has a way with words, I don't want her or anyone else to become the Carley in such a situation. However leading alongside him is a very fair compromise. Gradually, Tony can take over, but for now they shouldn't push Dylan too far.

• [Lead alongside Dylan]

I agree with what Liquid said, this is a very fair way of dealing with the situation. I dont know how Dylan will react if Tony just claims full leadership immediately. Maybe he will be happy but maybe he will feel as if the group does not trust him anymore and maybe he will even be a bit hurt by them. I dont think he will snap like Lilly did in the game when no one followed her orders anymore, he does not seem to be the person to go that far. He cares for the group and I dont think he would ever hurt one of them, he is just tired and stressed out because of Franklin. But if Tony just claims leadership he could still be upset at him and become less supportive of him. Or maybe I am wrong and he will be glad that he doesnt have to take the burden anymore but this sounds like the safest option for everyone.

• [Lead alongside Dylan]

Like Liquid and janitor already stated, this is the safest option. So glad this is back!

• Chapter 6: Part 2

March 15, 2017. 3:26 P.M.

[Take over as leader, replacing Dylan]

“I guess I’ll just take over completely… I don’t want to put any stress on Dylan in the state that he’s in.” I decided.

“You sure about that man?” Eric put his hand on my shoulder.

“I’m fine… as long as you are.” I said.

“I think we’d all be fine with it. Thanks, Tony. I wouldn’t want to lead this entire group right now.” Nick smiled.

“That helps.” I chuckled.

“Well, ya better get going. Don’t wanna make Dylan wait any longer.” Tom suggested.

“Yeah, I’m going now… wish me luck.” I was as I walked away.

I moved to the front of the group, and stood beside Dylan. The rest of the group didn’t seem to care. “Hey, Dylan…”

“Gah!” Dylan jumped, and then realized it was me. “You couldn’t have been any quieter?”

“Sorry.” I apologized. “I just wanted to know, if, uh… you wanted me to lead?”

Dylan narrowed his eyes on me. “What’s that supposed to mean? You don’t think I can lead on my own? Who are you to think I’m not capable of leading?”

“I’m not saying that at all!” I immediately defended myself. “I just think you’re going through a lot… and I don’t want to put all of this weight over your shoulders of having to lead this group through a crisis. A lot of people have been saying I would make a good leader… no offense to you, it’s just that we know with Franklin and all…”

“Don’t bring up Franklin.” Dylan was quick to interrupt. “I don’t know… I appreciate your help, but I don’t want to put you in charge and have you be all stressed out.”

“It’s fine man. If I wasn’t up for it I wouldn’t be here asking you right now.” I told him.

Dylan looked at me, look to the ground, and then me again. “Okay… thanks, Tony… good luck.” He walked behind me.

I turned around to face my group, that I was now in command of. “Alright guys, I’m gonna lead just for now, if you don’t mind…”

“I don’t mind… as long as we can just make it somewhere.” Deryck said, exhausted. Everyone nodded in agreement.

I sighed and turned around and stared into the long road ahead, and began to walk forward with my group following me.

March 15th, 2017. 4:56 P.M.

“Guys… I see something!” I squinted my eyes to see something in the distance. It seemed like the entrance to another town.

“What is it?” Dylan asked.

“I don’t know, come on!” I started to walk faster to the town.

We all made it, and it was a small area of buildings. A sign read: Welcome to Darenton. This town definitely didn’t seem like the biggest, but it was definitely something.

After I read the sign, I turned to the area. The buildings were quite small, but there was a lot of them. However, the main thing that caught my attention was… walkers. There weren’t too much, but there were walkers regardless.

I turned to my group. “Hey… do we have any weapons?” I wasn’t sure if we had any. I pulled out my pistol that Adam had given back to me.

“I got something.” Nick pulled out a pistol. Deryck did as well.

“Is there ammo?” I asked him.

“Yep.” Nick and Deryck nodded.

“I got a knife.” Adam pulled it out. “I don’t even know where I got it from.”

Katrina, Dan, and Ryan also pulled out melee weapons, but that was it.

“There’s some walkers guys, but I think we can clear ‘em out.” I told them.

“Are you kidding me? Not with Dom like this!” Tom objected.

“Don’t worry, just stay in the back and avoid the walkers. We’ll keep you guys safe.” I told him.

“Are you sure you wanna do this?” Mina asked.

“Yeah, I’m sure… we have no other option. We can’t keep walking on the road like this, and we have nowhere else to go.” I muttered.

I took a deep breath, and walked into the town. The walkers took notice a bit faster than I hoped. One of them got really close, and in my instincts, I shot it in the head.

This made pretty much every walker in the area notice us. Shit. I wasn’t really thinking in the heat of the moment. They were starting to surround us.

“We don’t have time for this!” Dylan shouted.

“Alright guys, uh… follow me in here!” I lead them to a nearby jewelry store.

We all managed to get inside, but it wasn’t the best. The store was small and fragile, and the walkers were leaning against the window. They were pretty strong.

“Fuck, what do we do?” Tom panicked.

I turned to the back of the store. There was no back door. “We’re trapped…”

“What do you mean?” Nick asked.

“We’re trapped… there’s no back door.” I nervously told them.

“What?!” Katrina got angry. “Tony!”

“Sorry! I didn’t know! Come on, we can get out of this…” I put my hand on my forehead.

Deryck was aiming his pistol at the walkers through the window. “Fuck… I can kill all of them!”

“Don’t do it! You’re gonna break the window!” I warned him.

“They’re gonna break it down anyway!” Deryck insisted on shooting them.

“Just give us some time first! Let us organize…” I tried to wrap my head around everything.

“No, I think the bullets in this thing are narrow enough to not break the entire window!” Deryck said as he risked shooting at a walker, and killed it, and thankfully the window didn’t smash.

“Oh shit! Kill them!” I told Deryck.

Deryck kept shooting. He killed about 3 walkers, but then suddenly, the window smashed.

“What the fuck! That should NOT have happened!” Deryck got angry and was hitting his gun, confused.

“Get behind the counter!” I ordered everyone.

“I’m killing them!” Deryck backed up and shot at the walkers. Nick took cover behind the cover and also shot, while I shot along with Deryck.

Lots of walkers kept piling up into the store. There were more than I thought there were.

“God fucking dammit, I’m out!” Deryck ran behind the counter and snatched Adam’s knife away from him. “Take this fuckers!” He started jamming his knife into every walker that he came in contact with.

“Be careful, Deryck!” I soon also ran out of ammo. Katrina gave me her knife and we started slashing at the walkers.

Nick kept shooting. Then, we heard the sudden scream from Deryck.

“GAHHH!” Deryck fell on the ground, clenching the left side of his torso. Nick had accidentally shot Deryck.

“Shit! I’m sorry!” Nick ran out to aid him, and dropped his pistol.

“Watch out Nick!” I shouted out to him.

As Nick was helping Deryck get behind the counter, a walker leaped onto the ground, and chomped on his left hand.

“AHHH!!!” Nick gripped his hand, and then crawled back to the counter. He picked up his pistol and killed it.

“NICK!” Katrina ran up to Nick. “No, you’re bitten! No! No! No!”

“I’m fine…. I’m fine…..” Nick took some deep breaths.

“No, you aren’t! We gotta take your hand off!” Katrina started freaking out.

“Do it! I’ll cover ya!” Deryck took Nick’s pistol and began shooting at the walkers with one hand, and was somehow hitting all of his shots.

“Come here Dan!” Katrina called Dan over for his knife.

“Fuck man, I don’t know if I can do this…” Dan gritted his teeth.

“You have to! Just give it to me!” Katrina took the knife from Dan. “Close your eyes Nick!”

“Kat… you don’t have to do this!” Nick seemed worried.

“Just… shut up! I love you!” Katrina started to cry, as he dug the knife a bit above Nick’s wrist, and began to cut it off.

“AHHHH!!!” Nick began to let out agonizing screams.

“It’s okay! It’s okay! It’s done!” Katrina picked up Nick’s now removed and bloodied hand.

I looked back at Nick, where he had passed out, most likely from shock.

“We gotta get outta here!” Katrina stated the obvious.

“I don’t know how much longer I can hold them off… I don’t think I got much left in this thing!” Deryck informed us.

“I have an idea… this may be fucked up, but it’s the only way…” I took the hand from Katrina. “We gotta throw this into there. It’s not much, but maybe it’ll be enough to distract them for a bit…”

“Are you sure… I don’t know if Nick would want that… do you think we can save it?” Katrina asked, curiously.

“I don’t know… but what else can we do?” I shook my head.

“I don’t know how much ammo I have left, and I don’t know how many walkers are left, I don’t know if I can hold them off until the end… I don’t know anything, man…” Deryck trailed off, still shooting.

“Just… hurry up!” Dylan urged.

[Throw Nick’s hand in to distract the walkers and escape] [Help Deryck and try to fight off the walkers]

• [Throw Nick’s hand in to distract the walkers and escape] Dude ain't using it anymore anyways. It's worth a shot. Also, great leadership skills dude.

Great part!

Chapter 6: Part 2 March 15, 2017. 3:26 P.M. [Take over as leader, replacing Dylan] “I guess I’ll just take over completely… I don’t

• [Throw Nick’s hand in to distract the walkers and escape]

Chapter 6: Part 2 March 15, 2017. 3:26 P.M. [Take over as leader, replacing Dylan] “I guess I’ll just take over completely… I don’t

• edited October 2015

Damn it, Nick... It looks like Tony is not the great leader I thought he would be. While I am relieved that Dylan took the news easy, I am not sure if it was a good idea to let Tony lead on his own. Pretty much his first action as a leader has been trapping the group in some store, while Nick even lost a hand, although I am not sure if Dylan would have done things differently. At least Nick is still alive, even though he is going to need medical attention pretty soon. At this point it must be outright embarassing for him to be once again saved by his little sister. Katrina was nice as always and thankfully level-headed enough to amputate Nick's hand, with a freaking knife, on top. That girl has some serious guts. Although, her line about saving the cut off hand... Really, Kat? What is Nick supposed to do with it, keeping it as a memento? Other than that, I guess Deryck is a bit of a moron, by shooting at a window and then being surprised that it shatters. I just hope his dumb move won't kill anyone from the group. But at least Tony had an idea how to get the group out of the situation he brought them in, which is at least something. Maybe there's still the chance that he will grow into the leadership role if he manages to bring everyone out of there alive.

[Throw Nick’s hand in to distract the walkers and escape]

I am not sure if this is going to work. I mean, I hope it will work, but I don't know how many walkers there are. If it does not distract them enough, Tony can always help Deryck later, even though it is probably going to be a bit more dangerous for Deryck then. But well, the group has to carry Dom and Nick, while Tom and Kat are still probably not fully healed. And even if Katrina would be in top condition, I obviously don't want to risk her life by letting her fight a bunch of walkers. The group in general is certainly not in the best condition at the moment and I don't know if they can fight a lot of walkers, so they should at least try to distract them. And as crazy as this idea sounds, it has a chance of succeeding. It's worth a try.

• [Throw Nick's hand in to distract the walkers and escape]

They need to distract the walkers somehow.

• [Throw Nick’s hand in to distract the walkers and escape]

• edited October 2015

Tony hasnt presented his leadership skills in the best light here and I wonder if Dylan would made better decisions here. Now Deryck is wounded and Nick lost a hand and the group is trapped all because Tony made one dumb decision. Hopefully this plan at least makes sure that no one will die. It is a totally crazy plan but maybe it can work and the group is definitely in a situation desperate enough to try a crazy plan.

• [Throw Nick's hand in (crazy scenes!) to distract the walkers and escape]

This is gonna attract all of one walker's attention. Like, to them, why have a piece of a cake when the whole cake is right in front of you? But, what the hell...

Gotta say, the group's tendency to blame the leader when shit hits the fan is very annoying.

• Chapter 6: Part 3

March 15th, 2017. 3:42 P.M.

“The hell are you gonna save it for?” Dylan asked confused. “Just throw it!”

I took the hand from Katrina immediately, and threw it into the mini horde. They shifted their attention to the hand, but I knew we had to hurry, as the hand wouldn’t last long at all.

“Come on! Someone else carry Nick!” I ordered. Katrina and Dylan went to help carry him, and I was the first to get past the walkers. Deryck was still shooting at them, while crawling his way over to us.

Half of us were out of the store already. I turned around to see Dan carrying Dom along with Tom. “Gah!” Dan tripped and fell beside the walkers, dropping Dom.

Tom leaped out of the store, unaware that Dan had just dropped Dom. “Tom! Go back!” I told him, and ran back to the store with him.

Tom noticed the mess, and saw Dan escape the store, leaving Dom behind. “What the hell is wrong with you? Leaving my brother in there!” Tom yelled at Dan.

“He’s gone! I tried but he’s meat!” Dan panted.

Tom shoved Dan out of his way and marched back to the store. I tried to catch up with him to stop him, but I saw Dom still lying near the walkers, still in one piece.

“Don’t go in there Tom! You’ll die!” Dan tried to warn Tom. At this point, Deryck had escaped, and Dom was the only remaining survivor in the store.

“I don’t want him to die either, but there’s no saving him!” Dan held Tom back.

“Get off of me!” Tom tried to break free of Dan’s grip.

“Where is Dom?” Ashley came out of nowhere. “He’s in there?!”

“Yeah, he is…” I said quietly. I was in shock. I didn’t want to leave Dom in there at all, but there was no way of saving him.

...That’s what I thought, at least. I heard Ashley say something to Ryan, then I saw her sprint to the store, and grab Dom’s body. I ran over to the store, in awe.

“Ashley! Wait! What are you doing?!” I tried to stop her.

“I’m sorry for any harm I’ve done…” Ashley pushed Dom’s body out of the store, basically taking the hits for him. Walkers were biting small parts of her arms, torso, legs.

“Ashley!” I yelled out to her. I saw her stumble to the ground, and began to get devoured by the walkers.

I couldn’t believe what I just saw. I dragged Dom’s body to where everyone was, and we all got the hell out of there.

March 15th, 2017. 3:50 P.M.

We all finally settled by the treeline, far from the store. However, we were still in the town. There were no walkers nearby.

“Can someone tell me what the hell happened back there?” Dylan kept asking.

I hesitated for a bit, and then finally spoke. “Ashley is dead…”

“A...Ashley?” Ryan was obviously the first to react. Everyone else reacted as usual.

“She sacrificed herself for Dom.” I looked at Dom. He still didn’t look good. I really hope he wasn’t dead… and that Ashley’s death wasn’t for nothing…

Eric grabbed a stray stick and threw it as far as he can. “FUCK!”

“Stop, Eric… stay calm, now.” I told him.

“How can I stay calm? We keep losing people day after day after day!” Eric slammed his fist on a building. “Who’s gonna die next?”

“Stop thinking like that.” Samantha said. “We’re gonna get through this.”

“You sure about that? How many people have died since we were introduced to the living hell that is Fredrik? Want me to count?” Eric said.

“Not real-” I began to say, but Eric didn’t seem to care.

“First it was Steve, then Gaston, then Marino, and then Franklin, now Ashley? What the fuck is going on?!” Eric stated anyway.

“It wasn’t our faults.” Adam spoke. “You can’t control anything that happens in this world.”

“I’m sick of it.” Eric shook his head. “Now what are we gonna do?”

“Just… scope out the area, I guess… we need a good place to stay. If you run into any trouble, just yell out.” I instructed.

Most of us began to spread out in small groups. I waited where we were staying for a bit. I looked at Ryan, who was sitting with a miserable expression on his face. Tom stayed by Dom’s side, and Dan also looked upset. Katrina stayed with Nick and wrapped one of the towels we had around his left arm. Santiago sat alone.

“You okay, Ryan?” I asked him.

“I… I don’t know... “ Ryan spoke quietly.

“She died a hero. I know you loved her.” I told him.

“I guess… I don’t usually get close to people in a short amount of time like that, but I felt like we had a good connection… she was the one.” Ryan lashed out.

“I’m sorry to hear man… we’re all here for you. Take some time to rest.” I comforted him.

I moved over to Dan, who was noticeably saddened over something. “What’s up Dan?”

“What do you think?” Dan was quick to respond. “I’m the reason Ashley died. I was too much of a coward to go back in there. I thought he was done for. That’s on me…”

“He was done for, Dan.” I said. “If it wasn’t for Ashley running in there, he was dead for sure.”

“Yeah, I guess, but I still shouldn’t have tripped.” Dan slightly punched himself on the arm.

“You were in a hurry to get out of there. Stop blaming yourself. Blame the walkers… or blame me.” I shook my head.

Dan looked at me and remained silent, and then put his hand on his head. All of a sudden, we were interrupted by coughing. Nick was waking up.

“Nick?!” Katrina jumped.

“Hack! Cah… Kat?” Nick seemed disoriented.

“Nick!” Katrina hugged him.

“Kat… what happened?” Nick went to hug Katrina back, but then I he noticed his handless arm. “Uh… ahh!”

“Stop! Stop! You’re fine… you were bitten and we had to cut it off… luckily the bleeding stopped.” Katrina told him.

“My… my hand…” Nick was in extreme shock.

“Don’t worry Nick, you’re fine…” I walked up to them. “I should inform you that Ashley is dead…”

“What? She… she is?” Nick asked.

“Yeah… she sacrificed herself to save Dom.” I told him.

“Jesus… I… I don’t even know how to react…” Nick shook his head. “Is Deryck fine? I fucking shot him…”

“He’s fine, I think… he went to help scope out the area. I insisted he should stay, but he wanted to go and explore.” I replied.

“He’s a tough motherfucker.” Nick chuckled. Then he looked back at his hand. “I can’t believe it’s gone…”

“I’m sorry, Nick… it was the only way to save your life.” I crossed my arms.

“Yep… thanks for that, by the way…” Nick thanked us.

Santiago walked up to us. “Tony… I’ve been thinking… can you teach me how to use a gun?”

“Oh, uh… why do you want that?” I asked him.

“I need to defend myself… I have no one with me now. And I’ve been looking up to you as a fatherly figure.” Santiago told me. He seemed a lot more intellectual than I thought he was.

“I’ll take care of you, Santiago. And I appreciate you looking up to me.” I smiled. “Now, uh, about the gun…”

“You’ll teach me, right? Please?” Santiago seemed anxious.

I turned to Nick and Katrina. They both shrugged. I turned back to Santiago. “Uh…”

[Teach Santiago how to use a gun] [Don’t teach Santiago how to use a gun]

• [Teach Santiago how to use a gun]

Chapter 6: Part 3 March 15th, 2017. 3:42 P.M. [Throw Nick’s hand in to distract the walkers and escape] “The hell are you gonna sav

• Rest in peace, Ashley... I admit, she was my least favourite group member because of her actions in the last chapter, but she still did not deserve this. In my eyes, she fully redeemed herself in this part, by saving Dom. Damn it, I think I'm going to miss her. This chapter is already starting brutal.

[Teach Santiago how to use a gun]

Santiago might be young, but being young won't keep him alive. With walkers and worse around, he has to learn how to survive on his own and learning how to shoot a gun will be a good first step. Perhaps in time he can learn how to defend himself and others in dangerous situations.

Chapter 6: Part 3 March 15th, 2017. 3:42 P.M. [Throw Nick’s hand in to distract the walkers and escape] “The hell are you gonna sav

• Well... That's Ashley gone. Not sure how to feel about it tbh. Dan showing a bit of his true nature there when the chips were down. But man, the group's being decimated! Which is influencing this decision...

It'd be wrong not to ultimately. It's not impossible that Santiago could end up separated for a time, or permanently from the group, so the least Tony can do is show the kid how to look after himself. I hope everyone could chip in, since they all would have a lot to offer.

I see this as a Clementine situation. If he doesn't teach him it could end up coming back to haunt him later.

• [Teach Santiago how to use a gun] This is important for him to know.

RIP Ashley :( She wasnt my favorite character but I liked her even after she cheated on Dom and her death was sad for me. I wonder how Dom will react to this as soon as he wakes up. He never had the chance to really talk to her about what happened after all. And poor Ryan, I hope he is alright after her death.

• Sorry for the long wait, I had exams this week and it's been busy. New part definitely tomorrow!

• edited November 2015

Chapter 6: Part 4

March 15th, 2017. 3:56 P.M.

“Alrighty then.” I smiled. “You sure you can handle it?”

“Yep.” The eager Santiago nodded.

“Follow me.” I started walking away from the area. “We’ll be over here.”

Santiago and I walked to another part of the treeline, isolated from everything else. It was pretty quiet, nothing but the sound of the trees breezing in the wind. It was pretty peaceful, actually.

“Alright, Santiago. The first thing you need to know about using a gun is to not be afraid of it.” I told him.

“What do you mean?” He asked.

“Well.” I held up the gun. “We both know what a gun can do. You need to know what you’re dealing with and be able to use it under the circumstances. You know you can kill someone with this, right?”

“Of course.” Santiago nodded.

“Well, just know as long as you’re holding the gun and not aiming it at yourself, you won’t be able to self inflict damage on yourself. That is, as long as the bullet doesn’t ricochet off of anything.” I explained.

“Bullets can ricochet?” Santiago asked.

“Absolutely.” I put emphasis on my response. “They only tend to ricochet off of metal objects, though… as far as I’m concerned. I’m gonna have to ask Deryck about that, I’m not too sure…”

“Oh… um… okay…” Santiago seemed nervous now.

“Don’t worry, that’s rare. Just know where you’re aiming, because it’s always safer to have a gun than be without one.” I comforted him. “Now, the most important part… you need to know how to use it properly, and know how to aim correctly.”

“That shouldn’t be hard, right?” Santiago scratched his head, as if he was hoping for me to give an affirmative answer.

“Not necessarily… you see this right here?” I pointed to the safety latch. “This is the safety switch. If you see this yellow dot, that means the safety is turned on. Basically, that means if you pull the trigger, nothing will happen.” I aimed the gun into the air and pulled the trigger. And just as I said, all we heard as a “click!”

“Now, if you pull this up, and this red dot is here, that means the safety is turned off. Well, as you’re probably thinking, that means if I pull the trigger, it will fire. Make sure that this is NEVER switched on unless you’re about to engage fire. ALWAYS check the safety, I can’t express how important this is. And remember, whenever you’re about to engage in battle, don’t forget to switch it on. There can be a walker right in front of you, and you’ll aim the gun to kill it only to come to the realization that the safety is on. That can end up getting you killed.” I also put lots of emphasis on this statement. “Do you understand?”

“Yep, I do.” Santiago nodded once again.

“Now, another thing.” I began to explain. “NEVER point a gun at something you aren’t willing to destroy. Don’t aim it at people as a joke, they don’t know that you’re joking around. Keep the gun facing the ground unless there are targets ahead. And only put your finger on the trigger if you’re aligned with your target. Understood?”

“Yeah.” Santiago looked at the gun.

“Now, I would help you with your accuracy… but I just realized that might not be the best idea. I don’t know if there are more walkers around, or possibly other survivors. I don’t want to attract them to us. Shit… I’m gonna have to help you actually use a gun another time. It shouldn’t be too difficult to get your accuracy down, just make sure you always look through the rear and front sights, here.” I handed Santiago the gun.

Santiago closed his right eye, and looked through the sights with his left. “Alright, seems okay.” He gave the gun back to me.

“Alright… you’re gonna get your own gun once we find it. I’m not sure if we have a spare gun around here from Fredrik’s or Ashton’s. But now you know the basics of using a gun. Remember, only try to attack walkers or people who are trying to harm you or us.” I put my hand on his shoulder.

“Got it.” Santiago smiled. “Thanks, Tony. Do you think we’re gonna stay and settle here?”

“I doubt it…” I shook my head in despair. “This place is run down badly. And it just doesn’t seem safe.”

This upset Santiago. “But where are we gonna go?”

“I don’t know… but it’s getting late. I think we’ll spend the night here and leave tomorrow…” I told him. “Let’s go back…”

March 15th, 2017. 4:19 P.M.

“Did anyone find anything important or worth our time here?” I announced.

“We didn’t find jack shit.” Dylan sneered.

“Okay… what about you guys?” I looked at Mina.

“Just empty and dirty buildings.” Mina replied.

“Did you guys find anything, Dan?” I asked.

“Same thing as Mina.” Dan sighed.

“Alright… well, I was thinking we-” I began to say, but loud coughing interrupted us.

We all turned to see Dom finally awakening. “Dom? Dom?!” Tom began to violently nudge him.

“Ah! Stop!” Dom pushed Tom’s hand away. “Where… what…”

I rushed over to Dom. “Dom, you’re alive!”

“Heh…” Dom chuckled. “Of course I am…” His voice was raspy and low. “Where are we?”

“Dom… you’ve missed a lot… Fredrik beat you badly and you’ve been out for a couple of days.”

“A COUPLE OF DAYS?!” Dom freaked out. “What?! Where are we? What happened?!”

“Calm down Dom… we escaped Fredrik’s. We’re fine.” I told him.

“Oh, phew…” Dom relaxed.

“Yeah… but… Franklin is gone… he killed Fredrik, and then his guards killed him… he gave us time to escape…” I explained to Dom.

“... You’ve gotta be fucking kidding me… no way!” Dom raised his voice.

“Yeah, and… Ashley… she’s gone too…” I sighed.

“...Ash?” Dom immediately changed his tone.

“Yeah… we were trapped in a building, and you were still unconscious, and you were still in the building… Ashley rescued you and sacrificed herself.” I shook my head.

“She… she did…?” Dom made a fist and slightly punched his forehead. “God, I’m a piece of shit!”

“You’re not a piece of shit.” Ryan spoke up on the situation.

“You? You lost her… because of me… and I treated her like shit…” Dom gritted.

“She was a good person… you acted the way anyone else would have. If she was willing to sacrifice herself for you, I’m sure she still cared no matter how you reacted…” Ryan sat beside Dom.

“...Thanks Ryan…” Dom managed to form a small smile. Then he spotted Nick. “Shit man, what happened to your hand?”

“Got bit on my wrist.” Nick explained to Dom. “I passed out and Kat had to cut it off.”

“Shit, what the hell is happening? It seems like anarchy happened when I got knocked out.”

“Yeah… but nothing we can do now. I wanted to ask everyone… do you feel comfortable staying here?” I asked everyone.

“Don’t know.” Mina shrugged. “I think we should sleep here tonight and see how it is. If we don’t have problems then I think we can make it work for some time.”

“Are you kidding?” Dan seemed shocked. “This place sucks. It’s not safe for us to make a living here.”

“I agree with Dan. This place looks like shit.” Dom had a say in.

“Alright, well… let’s just settle in for tonight. We’ll see what we’ll do tomorrow. We’re not gonna head out on the road or in the woods when night time is approaching.” I spoke. “We’ll sleep in separate buildings a bit spread out, just in case we have to defend the area.”

Everyone seemed to be okay with the idea.

March 15th, 2017. 8:12 P..M.

Me, Nick, Katrina, Samantha, and Mina were all in one small building as a group. We were all laying on the floor. It was pretty dark, only illuminated by a spare electric lantern we had. “How’s everybody doing?” I asked.

“I’m fine.” Nick responded. “My arm is just… it still hurts like a bitch. And it’s weird.”

“Don’t worry, you’ll be fine soon.” I comforted him.

“Ugh, that’s so disgusting to look at.” Samantha looked away. “Sorry.”

“It’s fine, I hate looking at it myself.” Nick chuckled.

I turned to Mina who remained silent. “So, Mina, what’s your deal? None of us has really learned anything about you yet.”

“Eh, it’s nothing.” Mina blew it off.

“You sure? You can tell us, you’re part of the group now.” I told her.

“Well… I doubt you’d like to hear it.” Mina shrugged.

“No, please go on.” I got curious. “Nothing else we can really do.”

“I don’t know if I wanna talk about it…” Mina’s voice simmered down.

“Oh, that’s fine.” I told her. “I understand.”

“Nah, I guess I’ll just say it… I feel like I have to vent now anyways… after all I’ve been through.” Mina sighed.

“Damn… what happened?” I asked.

“Well…” Mina began. “My father was a soldier.I didn’t really get to see him much… I remember when I was 11 years old, when he got drafted into the army. He didn’t last too long… and it depressed my mom, badly… she couldn’t take care of me or herself, and I had to do everything for her for the next seven years… until she committed suicide.”

I listened in shock as Mina fleshed out her story. I felt bad for pushing her to do this, because it was depressing. “I’m sorry… you don’t have to go on.”

“There’s not much left to say.” Mina shrugged. “I ended up moving here to Pennsylvania and got a job as a barista. It was going pretty good, until this happened…”

“Sorry to hear all of that.” I muttered. “But you’re okay with us now.”

“Thanks.” Mina smiled. “I hope we can get better as a group.”

“We all do.” I commented.

“I don’t know about you guys, but I’m tired.” Katrina announced. “I’m just gonna go to sleep.”

“Yeah, me too.” Nick said as he faced the wall next to Katrina.

“Yeah, I think it’s time for all of us to go to bed…” I stated. “Goodnight, guys.”

All of us went to sleep.

March 15th, 2017. 3:25 A.M.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” I was awakened to a terrible scream. I didn’t know who it was, but it woke everyone up in the building.

“Hello? What is it?” I got up immediately.

I glanced up to see someone run out of the building. I peered outside and spotted the figure. I found out that it was Nick. “Dude, are you alright?”

“Yeah… yeah… I’m fine…” Nick was pacing around slowly in confusion. “Just had a nightmare…”

“About what?” Katrina asked.

“I don’t know… I guess when Mina told her story about her father being in the army, it brought back memories…” Nick took some deep breaths.

“I’m sorry.” Mina apologized.

“Nah, it’s fine… I just-” Nick started to say, but what happened next, I refused to believe it. I heard a loud gunshot, and saw the side of Nick’s head spew out blood. He fell to the ground.

“...NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!” Katrina had let out the most bloodcurdling scream I have ever heard.

We all rushed outside, ignoring the fact that there might have been someone hiding in the woods, trying to kill us. I turned and saw a man with a rifle running towards us. I didn’t recognize him. I turned back to Nick, and began to tear up. Arguably my best friend I’ve met since the apocalypse started, who has been by my side since day one, laid dead in front of me. I tried my best to hide my emotions and deal with the man.

“You guys okay? Did I get him?” He asked.

“You just fucking killed my brother!” Katrina screamed at the man whilst crying. “What the fuck is wrong with you?”

“He… he was your brother?!” The man seemed shocked.

“Yes! What did you think he was?!” Katrina lunged towards the man, but was held back my Samantha.

“I-I didn’t know! I th-thought he was on-one of those th-thi-things! He was cov-covered in guts a-and was missing a h-hand!” The man started to panic and I saw tears form in his eyes. “I heard a scr-scream and I thought you guys were in trouble! I’m so sorry!”

“I don’t care! I’m gonna fucking kill you!” Katrina kept screaming.

The man threw his rifle to the ground and put his hands up. “I promise it was a mistake! I’ll do anything to repay you! I am so fucking sorry!”

“What the fuck are you doing out here this late all by yourself?” I asked.

“I was hunting with two of my friends! We were on a food run!” The man answered immediately.

“Where are you guys staying?” I asked again.

“We’re staying in a lodge up north! You can come if you want! Shit… I’m sorry!” The man was still panicking. He covered his face and began looking around in random directions, clearly nervous and upset.

“No! Stop apologizing! Fuck you!” Katrina cried. “Let go of me!!!!”

I put my hands over my head. I couldn’t believe what just happened. Part of me wanted to strangle him for killing one of my best friends, but another part of me wanted to believe that he really did make an honest mistake. I didn’t know what to do.

[Kill the man] [Let him go] [Hurt him and let him go] [Hurt him and follow him to the lodge] [Follow him to his lodge without hurting him]

• edited November 2015

[Hurt him and follow him to the lodge]

In all honestly why the hell would he shoot some random guy in the woods? Like what the fuck? RIP Nick.

Chapter 6: Part 4 March 15th, 2017. 3:56 P.M. [Teach Santiago how to use a gun] “Alrighty then.” I smiled. “You sure you can handle

• edited November 2015

My vote is below Liquid's reply

Chapter 6: Part 4 March 15th, 2017. 3:56 P.M. [Teach Santiago how to use a gun] “Alrighty then.” I smiled. “You sure you can handle

• edited November 2015

No! Nick! God damn it! Oh shit. First Ashley and then Nick in just a couple of parts. Regardless of what happens in the next parts, this chapter is already the bloodiest. And damn it, just when things started to look a bit better for Nick again. Rest in peace, big guy! Also, poor Kat. After she saved her brother's life so many times, she finally lost him for good. Her reaction broke my heart and I am fully on her side in this decision. She's going to want her vengeance. she deserves her vengeance and hell, if everything works out, she's going to get it. Whoever this man is, I don't care for him or his sob stories. I don't care if he is a good man or a bad man or somewhat inbetween. He is, first and foremost, a dead man ever since he pulled the trigger. Actually, no, I take that one back. He is still dead of course, but I don't see him as a man. He's a dead... whatever the hell he is. A dead monster, most likely.

[Kill the man] Blood must have blood, motherfucker!

In all seriousness, I think it shouldn't come as a surprise why I pick this option. I want this monster dead and even in the unlikely case that he made a mistake, he crossed the line. Some mistakes can't be excused. He just murdered Nick and regardless of his reasons, he has to die for what he did, the more painful the better. Regardless of what he is going to do in future parts, I will not forgive him, even if the rest of the voters make the horrible mistake of not killing him on spot. He just got introduced and he is already beyond any redemption. I mean, he killed Nick. Sparing his life is not an option! I am also afraid that if they don't kill him now, Katrina could try to kill him herself once they arrived at the lodge and in turn, could get herself killed. For her sake, this digusting piece of shit has to die right now.

However, there is more to it than simple vengeance. I am convinced that this bastard, this goddamn murderous son of a bitch is lying and here's why: He seriously has the guts to claim that he thought that Nick was a walker and come on, this is a pretty obvious and insolent lie. I mean, Nick was running out of the house and he was talking to the others. Walkers are neither able to run nor talk! If he has the time to aim for a headshot, he also has the time to see that this man is not a walker. Also, I might have forgotten something, but when exactly was Nick covered in guts? So, he was obviously lying about thinking that Nick was a walker. If he was lying, then he just shot a man without warning and without hesitating. Do we really want to follow this monster to his lodge, endangering the group in the process? This is exactly what he wants. First he murders Nick in cold blood, then he seriously has the guts to apologize to the sister of the man he just murdered and then he tries to lure the group into an obvious trap. And for all of these points, he will die. I am not going to risk the group just in the unlikely case that this piece of shit is telling the truth.

EDIT: After seeing how the killing him option apparently has no chances at winning right now, I decided to change my vote to [Hurt him and follow him to the lodge] Damn it, I can't believe I'm really doing this. I know I'm going to regret it, but at least it's better than letting him away without any punishment. I'm telling you, keeping this fucker around is a huge mistake. He's dangerous, he's evil to the core and his life is wasted. On top of that, he's a danger to Kat. Hopefully he's going to die very soon and very painfully, before he gets a chance to murder any other group member. They need to get rid of that bastard.

• edited November 2015

A nice little snippet there teaching Santiago about the safety. Definitely something he would not have realized and will need to get used to quickly.

Nick...

After being shot in both legs, ankles messed up to shit and losing a hand... This guy went through the worst of it and came out the other end physically different, but remained as he always was from the start. A strong friend. Devastated. As for this guy;

[Follow him to his lodge without hurting him]

If it was intentional, why isn't he finishing the job and killing the others? It was an honest mistake. I believe him, believe, not forgive yet.

P.S. for a second, I thought it was about to get hella dark and depressing and a boy would answer, not a man. Phew!

Edit: I was considering picking the hurt him option, but I went against it as it just says hurt and doesn't say how much we hurt him. Do they just rough him up a bit or full on break his arm or something lol! Either way, let's go for it. Plus, it's sort of a compromise. And if he is bad, at least we did this first [Hurt him and follow him to the lodge]

• edited November 2015

[Hurt him and follow him to the lodge]

RIP Nick :( He got so far only to be killed by some random asshole. Fuck this guy who shot him!

After thinking about this a lot I have decided to change my vote to hurt him and follow him to the lodge. I still want to kill him but I think he just became an important character after he shot Nick and killing him without even learning his name would just feel wrong. But as I have said I still hope that we will get a second chance to kill him later, just not as long as he is only a random side character. Nick was a main character and he deserves to be killed by a developed character and not by an unnamed minor character.

• Blood must have blood, motherfucker!

Bad memories from the 100...

No! Nick! God damn it! Oh shit. First Ashley and then Nick in just a couple of parts. Regardless of what happens in the next parts, this cha

• [Follow him to his lodge without hurting him]

Eh... Eih Don't really know anymore....

• and it could lead to bloodshed

But there has been bloodshed already, when this guy murdered Nick. And there will be bloodshed in the future, because there is no way this murderer is going to escape justice. Going back to his friends will only mean that his friends have to die as well, because I doubt that they just agree to kill him. In fact, I am absolutely convinced that this is a trap. Or do you intend to let this monster live after what he did? If I remember correctly, we all agreed that Jessie had to die for far less.

My vote is below Liquid's reply

• If it was intentional, why isn't he finishing the job and killing the others?

I had to think about this for a while, because it is a good point. Not that it would save his life, but still, good point. However, as I've said before, there is no way this man could have seriously assumed that Nick was a walker. Nick was running around, he was talking with the others and he never even tried to attack one of them. That means, he is lying and he shot Nick on purpose. The reason why he hasn't finished the job is because he realized how many people the group consists of. Even without Nick, there are still a dozen people, most of them armed and dangerous. Back when he murdered Nick, he only saw Tony, Katrina and Mina with him outside, but the moment he shot, the rest ran out as well. Realizing that he won't have a chance against that many, he instead decided to lure them into a trap, back to his friends at the lodge, so that they can take out the group together. Or perhaps killing all of them has never been the plan. Perhaps these people plan to enslave a few group members, force them to work , similar to what Fredrik and Ashton did. Only, unlike Fredrik and Ashton, his people are more intelligent and immediately kill those who might be a threat, like Nick. The next victims will probably be Dom and Adam, followed by Dylan and Deryck. I mean, how can someone seriously mistake a running, talking man for a walker in the time it takes to aim for a clean headshot? He is lying to gain the groups trust and sympathy. And it looks like a majority of the voters is willing to fall for that lie.

It was an honest mistake. I believe him, believe, not forgive yet.

I can only tell you, trusting him is a serious mistake. He murdered Nick and he is lying. Not killing him on spot will make everything worse. I mean, what kind of argument has he brought in his favour? He claims that it has been an accident, but that is a very weak argument. He hasn't told the group anything about his lodge, how many people they have, how many weapons they have, what he intends to do to make up for his cold-blooded murder of Nick. You have to agree that this sounds incredibly fishy. In my opinion, it is far too risky to trust him. On top of that, he has to die either way, so why should they spare him now?

A nice little snippet there teaching Santiago about the safety. Definitely something he would not have realized and will need to get used to

• What can I say, I always thought of it as a fair and interesting concept. Some people deserve to die for their crimes, just like this guy deserves to die for murdering Nick. Then again, my sympathies have always been with the Grounders, especially during the events of the Season 2 Midseason Finale :D

mr.quality posted: »

Blood must have blood, motherfucker! Bad memories from the 100...

• [Follow him to his lodge without hurting him]

• edited November 2015

It's tough I admit. But you've gotta also consider the group has been on the road for a while, running out of food and water. It might be worth a chance if this guy is offering. Risky for sure, but I just about believe him, so I'd take that risk.

Plus, the other thing this guy has in his favor is the time of day. If it was midday where his visibility and awareness would be higher that would be cause for a lot of doubt.

If they're eliminating the most threatening people in the group, they might as well kill all of them now. Seriously, apart from Santiago and Samantha, I'd back anyone out of the group to come out alive in a skirmish. They're all more than capable. Tony just gets more cold and calculating with every kill, Kat's simply a badass, Dom's one tough SOB, Tom only a bit less than his brother, Adam gives no fucks, Ryan the same, Dylan, Deryck and Dan have seen the worst shit under Ashton and survived. Mina I will have to see a bit more of, but I think she can handle it too.

Fully understand Katrina's reaction though, I'd find it really hard to forgive the person who did that to my brother.

If it was intentional, why isn't he finishing the job and killing the others? I had to think about this for a while, because it is a

Sign in to comment in this discussion.