Quest for Loot and Glory - A Borderlands Interactive FanFiction - [OFFICIALLY UNCANCELLED]

Comments

• Hehehe milk containers.......Oh and [Let Salvador go on a date with Moxxi she doesn't even know of]

Crips posted: »

Searching for revenge! Celeste (?) You decided to bet your prestige on Salvador. Risky! ''Well, I shall be that first person then.

• [Let Salvador go on a date with Moxxi she doesn't even know of]

The reactions of Salvador and Moxxi should be quite priceless :D

Searching for revenge! Celeste (?) You decided to bet your prestige on Salvador. Risky! ''Well, I shall be that first person then.

• [Tell Salvador the truth]

• You guys are mean. :(

• [Let Salvador go on a date with Moxxi she doesn't even know of] This will be fun

• crips, you accepted gussy because you secretly you love me

• [Tell Salvador the truth]

• I'm going to add Daphne from the other thread. :)

• for the few next days I'm gonna be really nice to you guys.

Sorry but it's been a couple days...

• Yeah I need my fix!

Mistercrit posted: »

for the few next days I'm gonna be really nice to you guys. Sorry but it's been a couple days...

• καλοσ!

[Tell Salvador the truth]

• My computer broke and I had a laptop and I can't write properly on laptop.

Since I got it back, new chapter today or tomorrow.

for the few next days I'm gonna be really nice to you guys. Sorry but it's been a couple days...

• Thanks! If something like that happens in the future, just write a short line about it, so we will know what's the deal.

My computer broke and I had a laptop and I can't write properly on laptop. Since I got it back, new chapter today or tomorrow.

• It's today where's the chapter m8

My computer broke and I had a laptop and I can't write properly on laptop. Since I got it back, new chapter today or tomorrow.

• It's April 24th man are you dead?

• Calm you tits bro!

It's April 24th man are you dead?

• SORRY BUT IT'S BEEN TOO LONG I'M DYING

TheLier posted: »

Calm you tits bro!

• I KNOW! I'M TRYING TO SURVIVE WITH SOME GOT FANFIC!

SORRY BUT IT'S BEEN TOO LONG I'M DYING

• I CAN'T SURVIVE MUCH LONGER LIKE THIS!

I KNOW! I'M TRYING TO SURVIVE WITH SOME GOT FANFIC!

• Hmm ...

Yet, while waiting, read old unfinished fanfic by Crips "Angels of Death".

There's a BIG story and a lot plot twist! ;)

I CAN'T SURVIVE MUCH LONGER LIKE THIS!

• DED THIS IS DEAD

• NO

supersagig posted: »

DED THIS IS DEAD

• Nope, It's still alive :Р

Alt text

supersagig posted: »

DED THIS IS DEAD

• ...wait to share this new chapter with you guys!

icant

• ETA for next chapter: When HL3 releases

Pipas posted: »

...wait to share this new chapter with you guys!

• Yes, I am secretly working for Gaben

ETA for next chapter: When HL3 releases

• Ok, it's fine. But what's the case? The project is dead, tech problems, no ideas etc.....

icant

• Watch him come back and have 12 chapters ready and uploads them and takes a vacation

Ok, it's fine. But what's the case? The project is dead, tech problems, no ideas etc.....

• If Crips honestly doesn't explain why he hasn't put out any chapters by the end of tomorrow, I'm gonna cry

Watch him come back and have 12 chapters ready and uploads them and takes a vacation

• edited April 2015

Yeah, but we do have to consider that maybe things could be going bad for him right now, and that he hasn't been able to work on the new chapter... and rushing isn't going to help. (Not trying to be rude or anything, btw)

If Crips honestly doesn't explain why he hasn't put out any chapters by the end of tomorrow, I'm gonna cry

• Hi.

Wasn't uploading anything because this week was a week of tests. I had tests every day 'til now. 2 tests on Monday, 4 tests on Tuesday, 2 tests on Wednesday but today and tomorrow I have two days off and then weekend, so the ''bad time'' ended for me.

As much as I wanted to write something or even get on the computer, I had to leave after like an hour because tests XD

so hi again

• No problem, bro! Hope you did good on your tests! (And hello again)

Hi. Wasn't uploading anything because this week was a week of tests. I had tests every day 'til now. 2 tests on Monday, 4 tests on Tuesda

• Hi.

It's cool.

Hi again.

Hi. Wasn't uploading anything because this week was a week of tests. I had tests every day 'til now. 2 tests on Monday, 4 tests on Tuesda

• I know the feeling bro.

Wait'n for the new chapters yo!

• Don't worry, I fully understand. Take you time and I wish you the best for the tests!

• In Crips we trust!

• @InKennyWeTrust - reference? :Р

I like it :D

In Crips we trust!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.