Quest for Loot and Glory - A Borderlands Interactive FanFiction - [OFFICIALLY UNCANCELLED]

Comments

• [''We will stay for the week and survive like true heroes and then escape when they will fight Layton!'']

• [''We will stay for the week and survive like true heroes and then escape when they will fight Layton!'']

Crips posted: »

Wonder if you guys will find revenge? Eagle We were walkin' in the snow for a few minutes now. Apparently the Brown Warriors were so g

• edited April 2015

[''We will escape as soon as we enter that sawmill, which might prove to be tricky, but more heroic and epic!'']

Alt text

• WE WILL ESCAPE AS SOON AS WE ENTER THAT SAWMILL, WHICH MIGHT PROVE TO BE TRICKY, BUT MORE HEROIC AND EPIC

Wonder if you guys will find revenge? Eagle We were walkin' in the snow for a few minutes now. Apparently the Brown Warriors were so g

• So much for two chapters in one day. :P

• The votes are 4 for all. This is gonna be interesting

• I can change it

hue-hue-hue-hue-hue

The votes are 4 for all. This is gonna be interesting

• Then do it! Crips can't continue without swing vote! :O

Karnedg2013 posted: »

I can change it hue-hue-hue-hue-hue ☝

• ℕⓞℙ℮

Alt text

Pipas posted: »

Then do it! Crips can't continue without swing vote! :O

• Alt text

ℕⓞℙ℮

• You...You...Evil man!!!!

ℕⓞℙ℮

• Alt text

Alt text

You...You...Evil man!!!!

• Alt text

Just kidding, I just didn't have enough time that day

Mistercrit posted: »

So much for two chapters in one day. :P

• Blocking the vote like this...Stopping me from writing a chapter...

THAT'S CRUEL YO XD

• It's bad thing :(

Take, honey ^^

Alt text

• THAT .GIF SCARE ME !!!

Alt text

Just kidding, I just didn't have enough time that day

• But really though, that tie is unfortunate.

Oh well...Whoever will solve the problem gets a special reward

• Wow, nothing better than a TWD TV Show reference xD

It's bad thing Take, honey ^^

• Wait... I'm creating a new account...

But really though, that tie is unfortunate. Oh well...Whoever will solve the problem gets a special reward

• edited April 2015

Well, I was about to change my vote either way XD

Which, in other words means, I just changed my vote. You may proceed with the writing!

Also:

Whoever will solve the problem gets a special reward

Ooh, what might it be? Loot? Glory? Women? A new part?

But really though, that tie is unfortunate. Oh well...Whoever will solve the problem gets a special reward

• Ah, right, sorry, I was busy reading your story Forum of Thrones which is fantastic and I would reccomend everyone to read it.

In reward, for solving the trouble, except for this sellout advertisement I just did you'll get glory and a new part centering around the events in Sanctuary which means more Helena Katarina!

:D

Well, I was about to change my vote either way XD Which, in other words means, I just changed my vote. You may proceed with the writing!

• edited April 2015

Alt text

And many thanks for the shoutout! Let me return the favour soon!

Also:

this sellout advertisement

Loot!

you'll get glory

Glory!

more Helena Katarina!

Women!

a new part centering around the events in Sanctuary

A new part!

Ah, right, sorry, I was busy reading your story Forum of Thrones which is fantastic and I would reccomend everyone to read it. In reward,

• Anyway...

(?) Thanks to Liquid, voting is closed. Eagle will stay in the sawmill for the week

It won't matter anyway in the part I'm writing now since it'll be centered around Sanctuary and Siren's Heaven, Eagle shall be the hero of a next chapter...with a certain Vault Hunter to come for his rescue!

• curios who will be?

Anyway... (?) Thanks to Liquid, voting is closed. Eagle will stay in the sawmill for the week It won't matter anyway in the part I'm w

• So, um, it's late and I have to go, heh...so...it will be tomorrow, but here, catch a random sentence from what I managed to write:

I noticed Helena waited for me.

• Yay! I love the story so much! I have also made a new character, hopefully you will like it (at least a little bit :). I cannot wait for more... I just can't!

• edited April 2015

I know - i'ts funny ;D

Alt text

Wow, nothing better than a TWD TV Show reference xD

• edited April 2015

Sorry. I have gone internet. Since my English is too bad, and I do not read fanfic, but only looked through and admire the diverse, deliberate choice, I can not vote - it will not be too honest.

I hope you are not angry ^^

Alt text

Some cookies without poison ;)

...maybe...

Blocking the vote like this...Stopping me from writing a chapter... THAT'S CRUEL YO XD

• Is it alright if I add a character? I've enjoyed the story so far,

• I bet it's okay. The more characters, the better! :D

NinjaCat23 posted: »

Is it alright if I add a character? I've enjoyed the story so far,

• edited April 2015

Well, if you say so

Pipas posted: »

I bet it's okay. The more characters, the better!

• Pipas is right. More character, more fun.

NinjaCat23 posted: »

Well, if you say so

• edited April 2015

Created one, named Cynthia >:)

Pipas is right. More character, more fun.

• so...it will be tomorrow

Totally tomorrow.

So, um, it's late and I have to go, heh...so...it will be tomorrow, but here, catch a random sentence from what I managed to write: I noticed Helena waited for me.

• Damn. I didn't know about this.

• Hmm? ^^

zachiscool3 posted: »

Damn. I didn't know about this.

• The chapter is today, I have no excuses for why it wasn't here yesterday, let's move on.

• edited April 2015

Revenge, oh revenge, where are you?

Celeste

(?) You took the upgrade. Wow, you are really mean in this episode...

Why wouldn't I take the occasion? It's like my favourite element. Corrosion...Great against metal and if you use it on living persons, they'll have beautiful bruises, poison under their skin, coughing up blood...but it's still not as effective as fire. And I know I wouldn't be fighting robots too much...Unless Claptraps. Yes, shooting Claptraps. I took the corrosive upgrade and installed it on my personal little pistol and it was looking more badass now!

''Are you sure you don't need help though?!'' Helena yelled. I widened my eyes. I lost too much time thinking about a frickin' corrosive upgrade. I quickly put the rest of stuff and guns into the crate and closed it in total silence.

''Celeste?'' Helena yelled again with a bit of worry in her tone. I widened my eyes again.

''Umm, no no! I'll...manage...'' I said, lifting the crate. I forgot how heavy it was. I barely made it on the stairs leading to Kincaid's store. But I did and was again on the beautiful streets of Sanctuary, catching up with Helena and Revkins. Hell, Revkins already teleported to Siren's Heaven. I noticed Helena waited for me.

''Two persons to Siren's Heaven'' She said to the station. What was she even doi---

''Request granted'' A robotic female voice said with a monotonnic voice and we both were teleported into Siren's Heaven. I didn't know that they improved that! You can use voice instead of clicking buttons. Technology! Well, at least that went surprisingly smooth. It could get way worse like Helena noticing something or getting suspicious. Luckily, there was no situation like that so I guess I should be happy. I was. Anyway, we moved the crates into the armory.

''Well, that should do. I still won the race though!'' Revkins chuckled.

''Good job...even though there was no race.'' Helena replied.

''Hmph. I was still the first one though'' Revkins replied with a happy smile on his face.

''Well, anyway, I will turn in our mission to Axton. I'll bring you guys the reward if he gives any. I doubt it though. See ya soon, I hope'' Helana said. We both gave her a short nod and she went her way.

''Well, that was...oddly refreshing. That feel is so good when you put a heavy thing away...your arms rest...I just can't explain that, I'm bad at explaining'' Revkins chuckled again. So did I. The next few minutes were faded in absolute silence. I looked around myself. The armory was in that part of Siren's Heaven I've never been at before. Looking around, I found a black coloured, square-shaped building with a big neon saying ''ARЭNA'' above the entrance.

''What's that?'' I asked, pointing my finger at the mysterious building.

''Oh that's Mad Moxxi's Badass Arena she built recently, you can come there and watch some epic battles if you want...Or even take part in them if you're badass enough'' Revkins replied. I started thinking. That Moxxi should give huge prizes for winning one of her battles, right? I mean, I don't know much about her...Heard some rumors and some stories and I saw quite a few mature posters starring her...She should be rich as hell. Without even saying goodbye to surprised and confused Revkins, I went to the arena and entered it.

The first hallway wasn't very big. There were some bathrooms here and there, posters on the walls, locker rooms I looted and gained thirty dollars and a mysterious room called ''Prep Room''. I entered it. It was surprisingly big, I saw some of Marcus' and Dr. Zed's wending machines, some lockers and crates painted in pink which were unfortunately closed and at the end of it, there was a desk with a woman sitting on the chair next to it. When she saw me, she was surprised a bit but then gave me a cheerful smile. Her chair was big and looked comfortable, also it had wheels. When I approached her she spinned on it and kept smiling.

''Welcome to Mad Moxxi's Badass Arena. Are you here to fight, sugar?'' She asked.

MAD MOXXI

Very se...ductive

''Sugar? I'm definitely a female...'' I said, not quite sure what she meant.

''Ah, that doesn't matter if you have powerful fists...'' She replied, this time with more of a mocking smile.

''Wow, well that was clearly an innuendo...'' I said. I don't know, while talking to her, I felt kinda...blank. Like I couldn't think properly, I don't know why was that happening.

''Yes, I guess it was. Anyway, welcome to the so-called prep room, where I obviously prep my little fighters for battle and give out tickets for spectators. You see, not anybody can just come and watch the things that happen here. They need a ticket which will cost them thirty dollars. Do you want to spectate or do you want to watch?'' Moxxi asked, while standing up and sitting own on her desk next to me.

''Hmm...I don't know...'' I mumbled. I thought what to do...

''Oh, one more thing. If you want to buy a ticket for spectating, while buying it, you can bet on one of the champions that will fight today. It can be either a small sum of money, big sum of money or your prestige which means if you loose you'll become a laughing-stock of the city. If you win, everybody will have to be nice to you, maybe even worship you just because you made the right decision. And only one person can bet their prestige and nobody did that so far. You can be the first!'' Moxxi explained, interrupting my thoughts and adding more. Hmm...

I don't really wanna leave, I want to at least spectate. Betting the money is very risky, I can either become rich or fall into serious debts. I can even volunteer to fight...From the posters I saw in the hallway it said that a great prize comes for winning over one of the champions. But I can also loose my life or become seriously crippled. Or I can just spectate and learn a thing or two about how to fight brutally.

''Who are today's champions?'' I asked.

''Salvador The Gunzerker and Morgan The Slagged. Both real badass...And Morgan is a guy I definitely wouldn't go on a date with. The ugliness...ugh...But I heard he is a result of a Hyperion slag experiment. Dunno if it's true but he fights well.'' Moxxi replied. I sighed. I knew Salvador. Real badass. Never heard of Morgan but he's probably a serious badass too if he's the champion.

Hmm...

[Join to the arena battle!]

[Buy a ticket and bet money on Salvador]

[Buy a ticket and bet prestige on Salvador]

[Buy a ticket and bet money on Morgan]

[Buy a ticket and bet prestige on Morgan]

[Simply buy a ticket and spectate]

Hank

I can't sleep...I just can't. The meeting is in about 20 minutes. It's really important, but I am also very sleepy. Goddamn...I am trying my best not to fall asleep while being idle, but that's hard. And on the other side, I was really excited for the meeting. I never was invited to meetings back at Helios. Only the greatest employees and engineers were able to get an invitation from Handsome Jack. And there I was, being at a corner, being sad and very jelly.

So, last night I became friends with a local Claptrap unit which had an orange colour. Its job was to clean the streets of Siren's Heaven and remove any garbage laying around there, so clearly a janitor. I felt kinda bad for the thing. In the end, we became friends, him almost becoming my pet. I let him stay at my house but it came with a responsibility to clean him up once in a while, since he was getting dirty real fast. Today, the J4N1T0R-TP unit I was talking about was trying to help with my sleeping problem.

''Hmm...What about something that wouldn't let you sleep EVER because you would be too afraid?!'' Claptrap speaked up.

''I had a horror marathon with Celeste recently, I don't think anything can shock or disgust me anymore'', I replied. Claptrap thought for a little bit.

''But just think about a scenario like...Oh! A group of Indian cultists enslaving people and whipping them every once in a while and forcing them to work at a mine of magical gems, making sacrifices in the meantime by brutally putting the victims into cages and burning them alive while maniacally laughing!'' Claptrap said with his obnoxious, excited voice. I sighed.

''Indiana Jones: The Temple Of Doom'', I said.

''Darn! I hoped you didn't watch that. It really is an ancient movie by now...'' Claptrap said.

''Well, yeah, this was one of the movies I watched with Celeste at the horror marathon, thank you. As I said, nothing can surprise me anymore'' I replied.

''Then I don't know how to help you, but I was surely trying. Was I trying? Yes, I obviously was. Anyway, I need to go for work soon. Gotta get ready'' The Claptrap unit said. I gave him a questioning look.

''How are you getting ready for work?'' I asked.

''What an obvious question! I do that by crying and weeping over my poor and sad life, obviously!'' The Claptrap said. Suddenly, I felt an itch inside me. It was the AWW Loader. I removed it from my pocket.

''What's wrong, little buddy?'' I asked it, of course it couldn't respond. AWW Loader suddenly flashed a blue beam of light and showed a hologram...Hologram of...The Sheriff?

''Heya!'' The hologram spoke up. I widened my eyes, almost falling from my chair. It was really The Sheriff, at least the hologram version of him...Again, the familiar cowboy hat and a puny beard with a magnificent square jaw. What the heck...

''Wh--What?!'' I yelled.

''Yeah, I know it's a weird way for getting ready to work, but that's life. Sad and monotonnic. I wish I could blow stuff up by a rocket launcher'' Claptrap said, sighing.

''That's not what I'm talking about...Can't you see it?!'' I asked him.

''Ummm...Are you trying to trick me because we were talking about Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom? Not cool, man!'' The little robot responded. Ah, for fuck's sake, not that!

''Yeah, so...I guess you deserve a little explanation. I wanted to thank you for saving Turretville, it's great now, I managed to turn the horrible situation to a good situation. Now the village is far more peaceful and Spook won't probably even bother to try and take it again. Listen, you can see my hologram because I could connect to some of the Hyperion tech you're using, namely your little loader bot. Also, you're the only one that can see me. You can tell the Claptrap here about it, but he probably won't believe you. I wanted to help you with your quest for loot and glory...to defeat Spook. I can hack stuff. Anyway, call me up when you wanna talk to me by rubbing your Loader, my hologram should come up by then. See ya!'' The Sheriff said and his hologram dissapeared. What just happened...

''Are you hiding something from me, Hank? Tell me. We're friends. Do you kill people? I mean, you're a Vault Hunter, but I meant more like...innocent people...ah, you know.'' Claptrap said.

We're friends, he should know, what kind of friend would I be if I wouldn't tell him now? But on the other side, he may think of me as a psycho if I do.

[Tell J4N1T0R-TP about The Sheriff]

[Don't tell J4N1T0R-TP about The Sheriff]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.