Quest for Loot and Glory - A Borderlands Interactive FanFiction - [OFFICIALLY UNCANCELLED]

Comments

• Still searching for revenge.

Eagle

(?) You greedy bastard, Travis will remember that you denied him

''Nah. What kind of mission is that? I probably won't. I'm going for a stroll.'' I lied to Travis.

''But I heard you accepting that mission...'' He replied.

''Well, I lied, mate. I don't want to go on a mission where reward is only 50 dollars.'' I lied once again.

''Wow, 50 dollars? Okay then, I understand. Well then, farewell. I gotta clean up my sniper rifle.'' Travis said.

''Yeah...I will go for a stroll, earn some more XP from the bandits around...You know, stuff'' I was still lying, nothing has changed.

''OK then, cya'' He replied in a youth language.

''See you.'' I replied, sounding more competent. And then I left the camp, following Skag-Pie. I saw him in the distance already, making his way in Sanctuary's direction. I kindly followed him.

A lot of time passed. I was still going through the desert, sun was still baking the planet with its magical powers, I was sweating, tired, rakks flying up the sky near cliffs and dunes all around me. How does an old man like Skag-Pie manage to be quicker than me? Maybe he's used to the heat and stuff. I certainly won't. America was a hot place, that's for sure. But it wasn't that hot in a place I lived in. Ah, whatever. Guess I will also get used to it. I was following this straight road for a while now. Will there be an end to this? Soon, I realized there was a bandit technical getting closer to me. It was so fast I barely made it out alive, jumping out in the right moment. Confused driver lost control of himself for a while and crashed into a nearby rock hill. I removed my pistol just in case, but I realized it's a familiar face when the man came out.

''Aw crap, such a good car and it crashed!'' The man cried out. He was bald and had amazing muscles.

''Are you...Brick?'' I asked.

''Oh hi there. Yes I am, that's me!'' He replied.

BRICK

Hail to the Slab King, baby!

''I was just getting back from my Slab Clan camp. Was there to check if everything's okay. And man, they are doing good! They impaled a few not working GUN Loaders near the entrance with a 'WARNING FOR HYPERION' sign just nearby! Oh man, it was totally worth it. Too bad the car I borrowed from them is in ruins now...'' Brick said.

''It's still driveable. Can I borrow it from you?'' I asked. I didn't want to move on my foot all the time.

''sigh Okay. But if you're borrowing it to do bad stuff and making me walk on foot for nothing, I will impale your head on a stick!'' He replied in a very convincing way. I nodded, gulping. Welp, I entered it and left Brick behind. The technical was broken in some places but nah, it was still working overall. Soon, I was on my way to Skag-Pie's hut. Funny thing is, he was quick enough to be there first...

20 minutes later

I was now at Skag-Pie's hut. It was in a beautiful valley, I could see snow and mountains here and there, some bandit camps and old Hyperion ground drills. Man, was that place beautiful! Too bad Skag-Pie's house wasn't that good. It was a simple wooden shack with a huge pen with a tall iron and a bit rusty fence he probably stole from somewhere. Inside the pen was a horde of many skags - mainly pup skags and adult skags, but there were also some elder skags. There were no alpha skags, which was a good thing. Those animals would tear this iron fence apart with no problem and rip Skag-Pie's throat...although I didn't want to think about it. In front of a shack there was a dog house with a ''MEATBALL'' sign attached to it. There was an adult skag attached to it with an impressive silver chain. It started making those skagish sounds when it noticed my technical. I could see Skag-Pie leaving the shack.

''Well, finally! What took ya so long?'' He asked.

''I don't know how did you do that, old man, but you were faster than me. I barely could even get here. How?'' I asked.

''Well, I am a traveler after all. I'm used to the heat, even though I'm living in this nice valley near Sanctuary...or whatever's left of it. The Sanctuary Hole is now a home for many bandits. Also, impressive technical you got there!'' Old man replied. I nodded.

''Where does that trouble-making bandit live? In the Sanctuary Hole?'' I asked him.

''Nah, he's living in a camp near a frozen lake nearby. It's a very short distance if you're driving a vehicle. And that technical could be a key to victory'' Skag-Pie replied. I looked at it. How could a broken thing like that be a key to victory over a bandit clan?

''How?'' I simply asked.

''Well, the bandit clan you're gonna go on war with is called The Heretic Burners. Their leader, who threatens me all the time is called Layton and he says that he's an ancestor to the infamous Incenerator Clayton, the one who came up with the whole Firehawk cult stuff. He believes he's the dead man's son, can you believe that?! Well, anyways, they won't let anybody in to their camp except those who drive bandit technicals with a specific emblem of a burning skull. This emblem is always drawn by Scooter in a modified Catch-A-Ride station nearby. If you can sound convincing enough to make Scooter draw you this emblem with the tools he got there, you can enter the camp and massacrate the Heretic Burners. I will give the coordinates on your ECHO.'' He replied. And that was actually quite an amazing plan.

''Wow, that's...a cool plan. I really like that, I will complete it that way.'' I said.

''Aww, shucks. I was lucky to grow up in a bandit camp whose leader wasn't the stupidest asshole on Pandora...'' Skag-Pie replied, smiling genuinly and looking off into the distance.

''By the way, did you really call your skag Meatball?'' I asked with a mocking smile. Skag-Pie laughed an annoying laugh.

''HAHAHAHA, yeah, actually I named all of my skags, I remembered all of them actually. Let's see...Cake, Roll, Sweetie, Sausage, Meatball, Mint, Ham, Slice, Loaf, Lollipop, Pie, Sandwich and Tort!'' He replied. I burst out laughing. The way he all named them...Well, he's a cook after all! ...Hehe, cooks are weird, though...

Anyway, I left Skag-Pie who was still laughing and headed into the nearby Catch-A-Ride station I could see when I was still standing with him, it was really not far away. I parked the technical inside and approached the computer thingy. ''New Catch-A-Ride with improved wheels! Now, the blood of your poor enemies you just splattered underneath your car won't stain the tires! If you want to have Anti-Blood Tires attached to yo Runner, it will cost only 20 dollars more!'', the pre-recorded message echoed. Anyways, I used the computer thingy and picked ''Heretic Runner Skin'' option.

''Are ya a heretic burner?'', Scooter's voice could be heard. ''They do have a specific voice, y'know, I can't afford the runner skin for anyone!''

''YES I AM, GIVE ME THE SKIN!!!!!!!'' I replied with the creepiest and lowest voice I could get out of my throat.

''Will do! Nice heretic burnin'! Attachin' runner skin process complete!'', Scooter replied and when I turned back, my technical was not only painted in the bandit clan colours, but it was fixed! Scooter is a life saviour! Anyway, I entered the technical and drove off into the camp. I headed to the ECHO coordinates Skag-Pie gave me and I soon was near the said frozen lake, a big camp standing nearby. The gate was decorated with dead, impaled bodies of people who looked and didn't look lick bandits. Ew. Anyway, when I approached the gate, two guards seemed to recognize the skin, they didn't even look at my face and opened it without saying a word. I was driving for a little while, passing some houses made of iron and steel and found myself in the center of the camp. There were three cages in the center...and below them, three fires. What the hell, they really were the heretic burners...The man in orange outfit was standing near a crowd of other bandits.

''Today, my fellow Firehawk believers, we caught three bitches, three fuckers who decided that it's good to be against nature, against us...and who's against us is against our goddess, Firehawk. I saw 'er in my vision. Told me to burn a human-skag mixture, an old whiny man and an electrical nomad. And here they are, the enemies of our goddess, in the cage...Shall we burn them?'' The man was saying.

''YES! YES! YES! YES!'' The crowd replied. It was clear that the man was indeed Layton.

INCINERATOR LAYTON

A Firehawk Fanatic. British accent. Had multiple copyright strikes.

''Please please please PLEASE, PLEEEEASE don't burn me! I have a family to feed!'' An old man in the central cage cried out.

''Stop, I am so sick of your whines. Maybe you shall be the first. Cage operator, do your job!'' Layton said with an amazing British accent. A bandit, who was standing in a sort of control panel on a railings around us turned a wheel that made the cage go lower and then the second wheel that made the fire even bigger. I couldn't do anything for the poor man.

''AAAAAGHHHH!!!! NOOOO!!! MY WIFE!!! CHILDREN!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!'' He screamed as he was burning alive. At the same time, a bandit approached me.

''What the hell are you doing without your Heretic Burner costume? C'mere!'' He yelled. I nodded and followed him into some sort of a cloakroom. He told me to wear their costume and I put it on myself. Then he grabbed my pistol and threw it away, giving me a pistol with elemental effect on the bullets. Fire, obviously.

''It's the worth fire gun we have in the whole camp, since I don't trust you. I never saw you, but you did come here with our special technical skin. So even if you want to betray us, you won't do much, unless you'll be shooting headshots which is impossible with one eye and without a scope, hahahha!'' He said. Oh, he didn't know a lot of things...We came back to the camp center. The shock nomadic was already burning alive and the old man was now a crisp.

''Time for the unholy creature that is a mixture between human and a skag! BUUUUUUUURN!'' Layton yelled.

''No!'', the thing which looked like human with skag legs cried out. When I was approaching the crowd, it looked at me with sadness in its eyes. I nodded confidently to it.

I will help that thing, but who to kill first? I can make only a one headshot at the time...Layton or the cage operator? Both seem to be a big danger to the skag thingy...

[Headshot Layton]

[Headshot cage operator]

• [Headshot cage operator]

Crips posted: »

Still searching for revenge. Eagle (?) You greedy bastard, Travis will remember that you denied him ''Nah. What kind of mission is

• [Headshot Layton]

Still searching for revenge. Eagle (?) You greedy bastard, Travis will remember that you denied him ''Nah. What kind of mission is

• [Headshot Layton]

• [Headshot Layton] mutants, skag have love with a human!?

• Humanag!

[Headshot cage operator]

• edited April 2015

Pssst...pssst...new chapter coming today or tomorrow...I still didn't come up with choices for this one so tomorrow is more likely.

Um, did anyone hear something?

• Alt text

Pssst...pssst...new chapter coming today or tomorrow...I still didn't come up with choices for this one so tomorrow is more likely. Um, did anyone hear something?

• Alt text

Pssst...pssst...new chapter coming today or tomorrow...I still didn't come up with choices for this one so tomorrow is more likely. Um, did anyone hear something?

• Continuing searching for revenge.

Eagle

(?) You decided to headshot the cage operator.

Only one shot at the time...Both were at different direction, had no time to shoot two at the same time. So in a moment of thinking, I chose the cage operator...He could easily move the cage into the fire and only a crisp would be left of him. I used my zoom eye and located the bastard, finding a comfortable position for my gun...and then...bam! Guy drops dead and the crowd instantly faces me, realizing I was the one shooting. An awkward silence came.

''Hehehe...Well...He wasn't that useful after all'', I said breaking the ice.

''We're gonna kill you, you hear me? Attack him, brothers!'', Layton shouted. Everyone started firing at me. I went up the railings, bullets flowing all around me. The cage operating panel should have the option to open them, right? I was sure about to check out. I quickly got to the panel and tried every button and before accidently killing the human-skag thingy in some way, I released him. It quickly went up the railings to catch up with me...Those bandits were getting closer and closer. Even Layton had his flamethrower removed and ready. When I was killing everyone down the railings with human-skag watching it, someone surprised me from behind. It was a bandit trying to strangle me...It didn't watch my back?! Well, it tried to help, but was kicked by two bandits who went up the railings in the meantime. I was so screwed, the man's grip was really tight and I thought I'm gonna join the angels of death...but I didn't, luckily. Someone shot the assaulter in the head. It was Travis! Did he come to our rescue or wanted to follow me? Well, I was really happy he joined us and we soon met face-to-face on the railing.

''So you did have a mission! You shoulda just said that you don't want me to accompany you!'', Travis yelled, as we were barely hearable over the sounds of guns, explosions and flames.

''I did want to! I'm sorry, Travis, I just wanted to troll the readers!'' I shouted.

''What the f@*# are you talking about?!'' He yelled back, but we stopped our conversation as we saw something attached to the railings...it was a sticky grenade which exploded after we realized it was there, making the whole railing fall, with us on it. The noise stopped being so unbereable when my vision faded to black and I fell unconcious...but only for merely half a minute, as thirty seconds later I could still see...The bandits in orange suits surrounding us with Layton among them.

''Well, well, well...We have a traitor in the clan...A Vault Hunter, at that. You think I do not know who you are, scum? You're in a deep shit now and may Firehawk help you in those sufferings you are all going to feel!'', Layton yelled at us. I had a slight headache, so him shouting wasn't that comfortable. But sudden gunshots caught us all off guard. They were coming from the camp's gate. I wondered what was happening. A wounded Heretic Burner ran to Layton, shot in the left shoulder.

''Incinerator Layton! We've got guests! The Brown Warriors are here!'', he shouted with a very tired voice, breathing heavily. Brown Warriors? And who might they be? Layton shook his head, I assume it was from the shock.

''Brown Warriors? Aw, crap...Goddamn it...Let them in, we'll have a serious talk...'' He replied, sighing loudly a while after.

''Letting me in won't be necessary, as I already did that, my old friend'', a deep and low voice said suddenly. It was a badass nomad dressed in dark blown clothes, holding a bigass iron shield with midget psychos tied to them. He was accompanied by a bunch of marauders also dressed in dark brown. Welcome to Pandora, kiddos!

''What do you want?'' Layton asked gently.

''Oh, but I thought you know what I want, Layton. I want you to pay the debt. You loaned fuckin' dollars from me, man. And where are they now?'' The nomad asked.

''Oh, come on Gary, give me a month and I will give you everything you want'', Layton responded.

''Don't test me, Layton. You had three weeks. They have passed. Don't make me untie my two pals here. They haven't ate solidly for days now!'' Gary, the nomad, responded.

GARY

...and his pets, Larry and Barry. They rule Brown Warriors together.

''Wipee! Iamsogoddamnhungryarewegonnaeat?!?!'' One of the midgets tied to the shield said...or yelled, actually.

''Your mom is so fat she sits with everyone at the cinema!'' Said the other one with a less squeaky voice. I kinda chuckled a little bit after hearing that.

''You're threatening me with Larry and Barry? Come on, don't be kidding me here, old pal!'' Layton said, slowly digging his own grave.

''Old pal?! You idiot, you haven't paid your debt yet, makin' jokes around me, a leader of a much stronger clan! The only ace in your sleeve is your goddamn fire weapons. But nothing else. You will give me somethin' or I'll take your head!'', Gary said, seriously mad now. Layton looked around himself for a while until his eyes stopped at my face and stared at me.

''Take this three. My slaves. Firehawk enemies. Vault Hunters...'' Layton whined. Gary scratched his head.

''Vault Hunters? Hmm, that may be a good offer...We might sell 'em for ransom. Okay, bitch, you saved yourself. For now. But I will come back in a month and if you don't have real cash, I'm gonna wipe your clan off the map.'' He said and nodded to his comrades, pointing at us. They grabbed us with a hard grip and told us to move. We fell out of the frying pan into the fire...It just couldn't get any worse than this. I wonder what was happening back at Siren's Heaven while we had a wonderful time here...

Celeste

''Thank you once again for that. If you wouldn't choose your words that carefully, you would just grow panic in the camp, which I wouldn't want to happen.'' Axton said.

''That wasn't a problem. Told you I'll have that in mind'' I replied, giggling.

''Haha, well, the meeting starts in thirty minutes. Are all of your friends ready?'' He asked.

''I told Hank and Ryon, they're ready. Mary helped you with the preparations, so she's also ready. Not sure about Eagle and Travis, they're out of camp. I gotta tell you, these two are like two peas in a pod, both assasins, their backstories and motivations are completely different but they're still best buds'' I responded.

''Haha, well, I guess we'll just have to tell them everything when they come back. Oh, also...sorry for saying this, but I wanted to give you another mission. I know you wanna redeem yourself after calling me a piece of shit on your first day and that's just the perfect chance for you to do it, babe. I want you to move some of the loot crates from Sanctuary to here using a Fast Travel Station. Two Crimson Raiders will help you, they're waiting for you right now. I gotta go make some final preps'' Axton said. I gave him a short nod and went on my way, passing several dusty streets of Siren's Heaven and finding the station near Lilith's statue. I used it and in a matter of seconds, I was already at the flying city.

It was beautiful. The most wonderful place she ever visited on Pandora. Although the buildings looked a bit ruined and seemed carelessly made like simple homes for soldiers, the height and the views were really unbelievable. The most important Crimson Raiders, other than the leaders (namely Lilith and Axton) lived here, at a safe place and sighed with relief whenever they would think back to the times of Handsome Jack ruling this planet. They were happy they survived. Scooter's garage seemed neglected, but he moved away down there. Who would give him cars to repair in a flying city? That's why he moved somewhere further Pandora and hired a girl to help him as he had too many Catch-A-Ride stations to take care of himself. What was her name? Uhh...Saney Prings? Jane Seprings? I couldn't remember. The armory was in Marcus Kincaid's place. He was away at the moment to deliver his homemade vending machines to a newly formed city of Crackenin' Isle. It is on Pandora, not Elpis, mind you. Crackenin' Isle owns its name for many various reasons I won't talk about for now.

As Axton was saying, two Crimson Raiders were waiting for me at Marcus' armory. One of them was a woman, the second one a man.

''Hi, Vault Hunter! My name is Revkins. Captain Revkins at that!'' The man introduced himself. Ah, Axton was talking about him. A rookie soldier who joined the raiders recently and quickly found his way up the career ladder to a position of a captain.

CPT. REVKINS

He seems like another useless character made by the author, but just you wait, he'll have his moment.

The other Crimson Raider, a girl, seemed almost shy and never noticed me until Revkins spoke up. She had an average height, very slim and athletic body, blue eys and dark brown hair tied into a ponytail. She woke up and shook my hand, her pleasant voice coming out of her lips.

''Sergeant Helena Katarina, sir...I mean, ma'am....sir. I'm glad to be helping you!'', she said, seemingly excited.

HELENA KATARINA

She's a good person, even though she doesn't believe it herself / Beautiful lips.

I was very happy to work with these two, they seemed colorful enough for me. Colorful, as in, colorful personalities. They were really nice and gentle. Before we even entered the armory, Revkins asked me something.

''Are you sure you can do it? Those crates are heavy, Helena already moved lots of crates so she's trained in it...but, um, you?'', that was his question.

''Don't even dare questioning my crate moving abilities, Captain Revkins. Axton knows who to send'' I replied in kinda a rude way, but meh, his mouth became shut immediately. We entered the armory. There was so much dust I started coughing almost immediately, but stopped a while later. Revkins grabbed a nearby crate and picked it up, moving with it back into the fast travel station. Helena did the same, maybe even better than him. Well, it was my turn and I bravely picked up a crate they told me to pick up, I moved with it a little bit, but when it came to climbing the stairs, I fell off, the crate opened and the insides were spilled. Oh, come on! I was alright, but had to put everything back into it.

''May I help you?'', Helena asked.

''Nah, nah, won't disturb you. I'm fine, go do your job. I'm a strong and independant woman'' I replied. Helena seemed to understand that and soon she was gone with her crate. I was putting everything back together when I found an interesting thing among all the guns...A pistol addition that gave a corrosive effect to the bullet. Wonder if I could borrow it, it would come useful, but I am so close to redeeming myself in Axton's eyes...

[Take the corrosive upgrade and install it]

[Put the corrosive upgrade back into the chest]

• [Take the corrosive upgrade and install it]

Continuing searching for revenge. Eagle (?) You decided to headshot the cage operator. Only one shot at the time...Both were at dif

Continuing searching for revenge. Eagle (?) You decided to headshot the cage operator. Only one shot at the time...Both were at dif

Oh Helena, how great. Let me do a little happy dance! Looking forward for her epic crate-moving mission :D

• [Put the corrosive upgrade back into the chest]

• Amazing story. I made a character. Can't wait to see the next part.

• It's cool, Crips ^^

• Gary Oak, huh? Unique :D

Thanks for that, it's nice that you guys enjoy the story :P

Gary-Oak posted: »

Amazing story. I made a character. Can't wait to see the next part.

• edited April 2015

Caught YOU!

Happy Easter, brorips :)

Very soon I will create a thread with congratulations and chocolate in TellTale Talk.

Join US! ^^

Alt text

Gary Oak, huh? Unique Thanks for that, it's nice that you guys enjoy the story :P

• [TAKE THE CORROSIVE UPGRADE AND INSTALL IT]

• So I've just got two awesome characters, Briana and Admiral Pallas, and reading their goals and backstories made me wanna do a new chapter really fast, even though I originally planned to write the chapter on Tuesday, but fuck it now! It's coming in an hour.

Also, you chose to take the corrosive upgrade, you stealing basturds

• I'm the only one with a soul ;-;

So I've just got two awesome characters, Briana and Admiral Pallas, and reading their goals and backstories made me wanna do a new chapter r

• Hey, I got a soul too, but in my case it's the rotten soul of a happy kleptomaniac :)

I'm the only one with a soul ;-;

• Alt text

Hey, I got a soul too, but in my case it's the rotten soul of a happy kleptomaniac

• Awesome, can't wait to see it. I also can't wait to see what my character will get up to.

So I've just got two awesome characters, Briana and Admiral Pallas, and reading their goals and backstories made me wanna do a new chapter r

• ᶜʳᶦᵖˢ ʰᵉᶫᵖ ᵖᵒᵒʳ ᵘᵃᶫᵉˣᵉᶰ⁹²

• Alt text

ualexen92 posted: »

ᶜʳᶦᵖˢ ʰᵉᶫᵖ ᵖᵒᵒʳ ᵘᵃᶫᵉˣᵉᶰ⁹²

• Wonder if you guys will find revenge?

Eagle

We were walkin' in the snow for a few minutes now. Apparently the Brown Warriors were so glorious they came in here on foot, having no technicals whatsoever. It was complete silence. I spent this time to contemplate about my life. It was pretty good, if you discount all the lifes I've taken away. It had its ups and downs, more downs when I think about it. I had a space travel which was nice, seeing all the stars and planets on the way here. I found friends. Friends like Travis...Friends like Celeste, Hank and Ryon...and enemies like Spook, Gary, Layton...I thought it was pretty low to die like that, from the hands of bandits...But as I've been listening to the Echo-Books telling the stories of Pandora, I heard this is the most common death...The others that were close was being eaten by a skag or a spiderant, then being eaten by bullymongs...then being killed by Hyperion. So, yeah...Nobody would blame for that...I remembered my girlfriend from Earth, Samantha, whom I kille---

''We're almost at our camp, so if you wanna talk, say goodbyes or somethin', then that's the right moment. Because I'm gonna trick your friends into giving me ransom and killing you anyway.'' Gary said, interrupting my line of thinking. I sighed and looked at Travis, accompanied by the human skag. Travis looked at the human skag.

''What are you anyway?'', he asked it. It looked on the ground, sighed and started talking.

''I am a mix of a skag and a human...I am from Helios'' The thing said. I was surprised it was able to talk, but it looked kinda human...except for its legs, which were really...skaggish.

''Aw, great. Every abomination comes from Helios.'' Travis replied.

''I am not an abomination, I'm just...something that came out of my father having, um, love with a female skag. So I'm not really an outcome of a slag experiment or something. I just have those skag legs which look ugly but they're super effective. I'm kinda happy and ashamed at the same time of it. My body, I mean. People look at me and think I'm a monster from bottoms of hell. You saw it yourself, though, back at Layton's camp. He caught me once, saying something about Firehawk's vision and prophecy, I don't know what the heck was he blabbering about'' The human-skag responded, telling his story to us.

''So...If you come from Helios, what are you doing on this pisshole some call Pandora?'' Travis asked with a mocking smile on his face.

''I heard my father, the one responsible for my existence and ugliness is somewhere on Pandora. I know it's like looking for a needle in a haystack, but I will do it. Some very smart engineer from Helios once said 'nothing is impossible, so you gotta try' and then he invented a new kind of Loaders, LSR Loaders, which were shooting lasers from their arms'', Human-skag responded. It was a very interesting story.

''Really, they invented Loaders shooting lasers? Wow, glad it happened after Handsome Jack's death. Now the planet is peaceful...if you discount Spook's plans.'' I said.

''So, how should we call you? Did your former owners give you a name?'' Travis asked.

''One janitor I've been friends with was calling me Humanag, so you can call me that too'', Humanag replied. Ayy, a new friend!

''Sorry for saying that, but...you're practically a bastard, aren't you, Humanag?'' I asked and could barely hold my laughter. I don't even know why I say that. Humanag was lost in thoughts for a while.

''Guess I am. Humanag the Bastard...Please don't call me that...'' Humanag said.

HUMANAG

He knows nothing

''Did one of you just mention Spook's plans?'' Gary asked, anger could be heard in his deep voice.

''Yes, I did. Why?'' I answered a question with a question. I had a bad feeling about this.

''Spook's plans are good. He intends to unite every single bandit clan on the planet into a one, big clan he will call Pandora Rulers. Not really unique, but true. He claims he will heal the insanity of most psychoes by creating a one big family. And destroy Vault Hunters or even Helios if they'll have enough power. Spook and his men say that everything bad that happened to Pandora was caused by Vaults. The original Vault Hunters did everything to find the first Vault, causing the whole planet to turn upside down, claiming there will be riches and power. And what did they find? The Destroyer. Then Hyperion came and destroyed everything to find the second Vault. And what did they find? The Warrior. They should know by now that every Vault probably consists of a mega powerful alien warrior. There might be riches in one of them, but is it really worth it? Whenever Spook's plans will come true, he will forbid seeking for Vaults and remove the title of Vault Hunters'' Gary spoke. What he said made a lot of sense, but in the end...One of those Vaults had to contain fortune. I mean, are Vaults only the safehouses of badass aliens? It's very likely, but maybe one Vault will be special. I say it's worth it...worth all the risks and pain.

''What about skags? Will they be a part of Spook's big family too?'' Humanag asked mockingly.

''They'll probably be pets. I mean, look at Skag-Pie. He has his own group of skags. He somehow managed to keep them. So it can't be that hard to turn them into pets if an oldman can do it'' Gary replied. Humanag's mocking smile quickly got down and he was lost in thoughts again.

''Who's Skag-Pie?'' Humanag asked.

''A cook who keeps his own group of skags, I work for him'' I replied.

''Hmm...Maybe he is my father...'' Humanag whispered to himself and became silent for a long while. Gary cleared his throat and started speaking to his men.

''We'll attack those Heretic Burners in a week. Layton won't bring the cash to us anyway, so I say we gotta kill him...In a surprising way at best'' He spoke. His men shouted something along with the psychoes tied to his shield and it became silent again, until we saw a sawmill surrounded by some poorly made iron walls and a gate.

''That's our camp!'' Gary said, excited.

''Your camp is a sawmill...?'' Travis asked, cracking a smile a while after.

''It's not just an ordinary sawmill. It's a sawmill with saws installed to the floor. Which means I can have you sitting on the saw's way and it can terrorize your balls!'' Gary said, laughing.

''I don't wanna have my balls terrorized, thank you. They may still come in handy.'' I said and started laughing. Even his bandits started to laugh. A silence came. As we were getting closer to the gate, Travis and Humanag came closer to me and started whispering.

''So what's our plan? That guy said he'll attack Layton in a week and that would be a perfect opportunity, but isn't that too long? On the other hand, the escape might be a bit tricky...'' Travis whispered.

''I vote for escaping, I won't stay in a sawmill ran by some Brown Warriors, don't know about you'' Humanag whispered back.

''I vote for staying for this week, but Eagle will make the call'' Travis whispered. Oh, yeah, baby, it's all me.

[''We will stay for the week and survive like true heroes and then escape when they will fight Layton!'']

[''We will escape as soon as we enter that sawmill, which might prove to be tricky, but more heroic and epic!'']

Yes, this chapter was fully Eagle-based but I'm in a good mood today and can write two chapters one day ^^

• [''We will escape as soon as we enter that sawmill, which might prove to be tricky, but more heroic and epic!'']

two chapters one day

Alt text

Wonder if you guys will find revenge? Eagle We were walkin' in the snow for a few minutes now. Apparently the Brown Warriors were so g

• [''We will stay for the week and survive like true heroes and then escape when they will fight Layton!'']

wait for the next chapter if there will be a chapter

Alt text

Wonder if you guys will find revenge? Eagle We were walkin' in the snow for a few minutes now. Apparently the Brown Warriors were so g

• edited April 2015

[''We will stay for the week and survive like true heroes and then escape when they will fight Layton!'']

• I read all the chapters a couple of days ago and got stuck, so I made a character (Briana). I'm happy to hear that you liked her and I'm looking forward to see what you will do with her. Love the story so far! :)

• [''We will stay for the week and survive like true heroes and then escape when they will fight Layton!'']

• Glad to know you liked my character Admiral Pallas. Been thinking about her character for a while and I thought your story was a great place to put her. :)

• edited April 2015

Oh, you were the one who submitted Pallas, I thought it was Liquid, he always gives me long and developed backstories :D

Thank you a LOT :D

LoseMyHome posted: »

Glad to know you liked my character Admiral Pallas. Been thinking about her character for a while and I thought your story was a great place to put her.

• Thank you :D Yes, I liked her. :3

Bananbanan posted: »

I read all the chapters a couple of days ago and got stuck, so I made a character (Briana). I'm happy to hear that you liked her and I'm looking forward to see what you will do with her. Love the story so far!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.