Quest for Loot and Glory - A Borderlands Interactive FanFiction - [OFFICIALLY UNCANCELLED]

Comments

• [Buy a ticket and bet prestige on Salvador] YOLO

[Tell J4N1T0R-TP about The Sheriff]

Crips posted: »

Revenge, oh revenge, where are you? Celeste (?) You took the upgrade. Wow, you are really mean in this episode... Why wouldn't I ta

• [Buy a ticket and bet prestige on Salvador] Salvador, woo!

Revenge, oh revenge, where are you? Celeste (?) You took the upgrade. Wow, you are really mean in this episode... Why wouldn't I ta

• [Buy a ticket and bet prestige on Salvador]

And

• edited April 2015

[Simply buy a ticket and spectate]

I just wanna play this safe.

• Haaa, I saw that ''I just wanna play this safe'' and that's a reasonable decision xD

Anyway, thanks very much :P

Mistercrit posted: »

[Simply buy a ticket and spectate] [Tell J4N1T0R-TP about The Sheriff] I just wanna play this safe.

• Actually, I think I might make one of these. They seem fun to write!

• [Join the arena battle!]

• They are :D

NinjaCat23 posted: »

Actually, I think I might make one of these. They seem fun to write!

• [Join to the arena battle!]

[Tell him]

• [BUY A TICKET AND BET PRESTIGE ON SALVADOR]

[DONT TELL J4N1T0R-TP ABOUT THE SHERIFF]

• You asked for madness, and I send you some!

• I just sent you my character bruce i hope you like him, if you have any question feel free to ask XD

• Next part coming today, I now partially wrote it, but I still have some writing to do. Also, kudos to whoever made Lord Cracksaw because he's gonna be in the new chapter.

Also, my dear fellas, do not be afraid to send characters, I accept them all, unless that character is too stupidly written to even comprehend, luckily I didn't have that problem lately :D

• My little Cracksaw! Oh, he is growing up too fast!

Next part coming today, I now partially wrote it, but I still have some writing to do. Also, kudos to whoever made Lord Cracksaw because he'

• edited April 2015

Searching for revenge continues, as well as searching for Eagle's story continuation (next part)

Hank

(?) You decided to tell J4N1T0R-TP about The Sheriff

''I don't kill innocent people, Claptrap. It's just...I was just seeing a hologram of the sheriff from Turretville...he was standing right before my eyes. Please, believe me. I am not crazy yet!'' I said, hoping really deeply in my heart for the Claptrap unit to believe me. I didn't want to lose a friend, thank you very much.

''Oh, that's awesome. Tell him I said hi. Wait, he's not here anymore. So don't tell him anything, since he won't hear anything. Ah, whatever. Hi, Sheriff!'' Claptrap replied. Well, I was reliefed.

''You...believe me?'' I asked. I was happy and all but I was surprised anyways.

''Well, yeah. Born and raised on Helios, I saw some Hyperion tech here and there and learned how they work. Holograms are really common up there!'' Claptrap said. Ah, yes, I forgot that after Handsome Jack's death, the new CEO of Hyperion, Vasquez, reopened Claptrap production line. His reasons are still a mystery to this day. Some say that he wants to get revenge for his mentor's death by making Pandorans suicide by Claptrap units talking and being annoying. Some say these Claptrap units are just pretending to be stupid and obnoxious and they're secretly Vasquez's spies who, again, plots to destroy everything and everyone. But I believe neither. I heard of Vasquez back when I was working at Helios, but I never met him and we never talked, so I don't know who he fully is. Maybe Hyperion finally got a good-hearted leader and reopening the Claptrap production line was the first step to fix what Handsome Jack destroyed. Ah, who the hell knows.

''Anyway...I better should go to work. Mordecai will smash me if he sees any dirt on the road'' Claptrap said.

''You know I wouldn't allow that'', I said, smiling to him.

''Aww, you're truly a friend, Hank. But I better make sure. Well, anyways, farewell. We'll meet again later this evening'' Claptrap replied and left the house. I took my AWW Loader and hid it in a pocket in this Hyperion uniform of mine. I decided a stroll will be good for my strong desire to fall asleep. More minutes that passed, we were close to the meeting...This darn meeting. Every Vault Hunter will attend. And Axton said something about a ''special ceremony'' that will also happen. Wonder what will it be?

Anyway, I also left my house and locked the front door. I walked around the Lilith statue, which, to be fair, was incredible. Although I've seen better. Wonder who crafted it. Must've been a talented person (duh!). Many Crimson Raiders wandered around that place. It was a centre of the town. Near the statue was a small building. It was called ''Siren's Heaven Intelligence Center'' and that's where the meeting was supposed to happen. I've seen some Vault Hunters slowly entering. They've all been unknown to me so far and I would love to meet them. And I will.

I wandered a little bit away from the town centre to a district full of little living houses. A place for those who didn't want to become bandits and seeked just for a safe place. A lot of people volunteered to join the resistance after Handsome Jack's death, claiming they've been too afraid before. Lilith took them all, let them build houses, let them live. And those houses...well, they weren't the priettiest houses in the world. I've seen images of far more beautiful homes from Earth. Earth people really know a thing or two about architecture. I was born and raised on Helios, so I admire their skills.

After passing a few houses, I got a feeling that someone followed me. I wasn't even sure why. I looked around a few times but found no one. The local streets were very empty. As I said, the true beauty of this place would show itself at the centre. The feeling then became even stronger. I then heard a door opening next to me and bam, I was grabbed! The assaulter's arms were heavy and powerful and I barely could resist. He started dragging me.

''Oooh, I'll kill you! You'll see!'' I yelled. I know that in a situation like this, I was supposed to beg for mercy or scream for help but I did neither. Don't judge me.

''You won't have the opportunity. Nor the balls'' The man replied and threw me into a building he just left. It was dark inside and I could barely see anything but he lit a torch. I could see that man being tall and bold with a dark skin. He wore a typical bandit duster with several ''H.E. potatoes'' written on it.

''Wh-Who are you?'' I asked, certainly nervous. Well, at least that woke me up a bit.

''Certainly not a friend!'' The man replied and grinned.

'LORD CRACKSAW' WERGEN

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY WILL NEVER TAKE OUR POTATOES!

''It's okay, Wergen. You did your job wonderfully. You may go now'' A woman's voice said. Before I could remember whose voice it was (since it sounded familiar), she left the shadows and stood near the torch. Son of a bitch...Red hair, tattos, this constant serious expression just screaming ''VENGEANCE!'' at me. Hi, Lilith.

LILITH

May I order some vengeance?

''Leave? Ma'am, you told me to leave my chainsaw and my Torgue shotgun just so I could drag this guy here while not letting me stay even for the interrogation?!'' Wergen asked in a shouting tone of voice.

''Fine. You can stay. Don't make trouble'' Lilith replied.

''Hehehe, I'd love to interrogate a Hyperion jizz-licker'' Wergen said and grinned once again. Lilith glared at me, took her pistol and pointed it at me.

''You're from Hyperion. It can't be missed. Your friends are very Pandoran, to say the least. Trustable. And you're a Hyperion bootlicking, ass-kissing, ugly whore of a man! The meeting is near. But if you're spying for Hyperion, I'll have your head cut off and sent to the new CEO of your lovely company before you can attend it'', Lilith threatened me.

''Wow, how much did you take to come up with those threats? I'm impressed. Shakespeare should learn from you!'' I mocked her in return. I know it was dangerous.

''Shut up! Y'all Hyperions are the same. Ignominious, cynical and backstabbing. This place will be your grave. Wergen, grab your chainsaw and cut the fucker's head!'' Lilith commanded.

''I'll gladly start this nerve-cutting experience!'' Wergen said, making a pun. Wow, it was terrible.

"Waitwaitwait, I was just screwin' with ya! I'm not working for Hyperion, actually!'' I said, kinda afraid of the chainsaw Lilith's mercenary just grabbed.

''Oh yeah? Then what are you doing in that uniform?'' Lilith asked.

''Well, I was working for Hyperion, but I'm not doing that anymore. I know of Spook, I just want you guys to help you kill that son of a bitch...'' I replied.

''Bad excuse!'' Wergen yelled and swinged his chainsaw at me but I dodged it. We were running around the room, me constantly dodging the tool of murder. Lilith just stood at the side and watched. But a second later, I tripped and fell and he cornered me.

''Byes byes!'' The mercenary said. I just remembered something. My AWW Loader! I removed it and it was ready to shoot.

''Don't. You. Dare. Use. That. Loader'' Lilith said, slowly.

I will do that. I just must think of the way how. I can attack the rockets and wound them, they have shields, so it won't be that bad but Lilith will probably hate me more, I can create a distraction and flee but then I can risk the health of my AWW Loader or I can summon The Sheriff and tell him to hack Wergen's chainsaw. Yes, it's possible.

''For potatoes!'', the mercenary yelled.

[Attack them with rockets, make Lilith hate you]

[Create a distraction, risk AWW Loader's life]

[Hack Wergen's chainsaw, risk the mercenary having a bad grudge on you]

• [Hack Wergen's chainsaw, risk the mercenary having a bad grudge on you]

Don't want to risk AWW Loader and pissing off Lilith is always a bad idea.

Searching for revenge continues, as well as searching for Eagle's story continuation (next part) Hank (?) You decided to tell J4N1T0R-

• whats up with the potatoes?

TheLier posted: »

My little Cracksaw! Oh, he is growing up too fast!

• [Attack them with rockets, make Lilith hate you]

Searching for revenge continues, as well as searching for Eagle's story continuation (next part) Hank (?) You decided to tell J4N1T0R-

• Well, you should not steal potatoes, or you will be sent to the W.. Pandora!

Nolonius posted: »

whats up with the potatoes?

• lol it seems like you had too much game of thrones

TheLier posted: »

Well, you should not steal potatoes, or you will be sent to the W.. Pandora!

• Maybe

Nolonius posted: »

lol it seems like you had too much game of thrones

• edited April 2015

[Hack Wergen's chainsaw, risk the mercenary having a bad grudge on you] just give that guy some potatoes and they will be cool

• edited April 2015

(Stupid double posts. Don't mind this)

If he gets pissed then just give him some potatoes.

• [Attack them with rockets, make Lilith hate you]

• Searching for revenge

Eagle

(?) You decided to stay in the sawmill camp

Parallel to Hank's epic cliffhanger, I decided to stay in the Brown Warriors' clan camp. It was a very tactical decision. We would run whenever they would attack Layton. Those bandits leaders are, well, not very intelligent. Garry would probably send his whole army with nobody to watch over us. That would be a perfect opportunity to escape. So I decided we take the safe option.

''We will stay in the sawmill for a week...but then escape like true heroes whenever those dumbasses would attack Layton, and we will swim in glory and money because we tricked a bandit leader! We will get payment from Skag-Pie and we will make our friends at Siren's Heaven happy by our return, we shall be kings of this place!'', I gave my speech to Travis and Humanag. They seemed happy enough.

''Yes! HAIL TO THE KINGS, BABY!'' Travis shouted. Gary looked at him with a surprised face. He would probably facepalm if his both hands weren't already tasked with holding something.

''Whatisthisyoungpaldoingdoesntheknowthatshoutinglikethatmightturnouttobeverydeadlyforhimespeciallyifthebullymongshearhimandeattheshitouttahim?!?!?!?'' One of the psychoes tied to Gary's bigass shield yelled with its squeaky voice.

''Your mom washes her clothes in a river!'', the second midget psycho yelled.

''Okay, I'll just pretend that didn't ha---wait, someone's echoing me'', Gary said and dropped his weapon only to raise it again and hold it near his ear, clearly answering an ECHO message. ''Hello, what is this? Um, yes, they are. I haven't done anything, you might say I saved 'em...For the love of God, they're alright! Don't stab me or anythin' since I've done nothing! Oh, um, you're close...? Yes, you can take them, I don't care'' He was talking to someone on the other side of the Echo call. He sighed.

''Well, it looks like you're saved. A man I respect is coming to get ya and bring back to Siren's Heaven. As I don't want to have wars with him, I will not object. Ah, there he is! He's running down that hill!'' Gary yelled and pointed his finger at a nearby hill. First of all, that was very anticlimatic and my choice didn't matter at all, I would be saved either way. And I really wanted to show myself as a tactical person. As an assasin, people need to know that I'm capable of logical thinking and not even Pandora would faze me. Second of all, as the man was getting closer, I recognized him and I was not happy with the results I got in my brain.

''You'll let them go, Gary! Or your head will be a wheel for my meat bicycle!'' The man yelled.

''Yeah, I know, Krieg. Take 'em if you have to'' Gary replied. My assumptions were right. The bloodthirsty and insane Vault Hunter, but a great soldier...at least, according to Axton. Yes, Axton talked various things about Krieg. Not all of them were good...

KRIEG

Meat cyclist

''Move, move, move! Back to Siren's Heaven we go!'' Krieg yelled, but I wasn't quite ready for that.

''No, wait, we still gotta go to Skag-Pie and explain some things to him. He lives in a shack not far from Scooter's Catch-A-Ride. Care taking us there?'' I asked. I noticed Humanag chuckled.

''Do I have a choice?! No, I don't! Axton will have my blood spilled if you die, so get moving! My patience isn't the greatest of patiences!'' Krieg yelled in response. Well, we had a great journey ahead of us, didn't we? Anyway, I nodded and we moved on. On the way, Humanag seem to complain about what he's getting into but in the end he was thankful to us and although I knew his true plans were to use us as protection while he searches for his father, I didn't mind. Travis didn't seem to mind either. Axton or Lilith also shouldn't.

We were already getting close to Skag-Pie's hut. He greeted us with open arms and a joyful smile. Then he looked at Humanag.

''What is that?'' Skag-Pie asked. Humanag growled.

''You know, it's very impolite to ask that!'' Humanag yelled with a sharp and angry tone of voice. Skag-Pie raised his arms.

''I didn't mean to offend you, just...you're a half-skag, aren't you? I read it's possible to happen. Well, I love skags!'' Old man replied. Humanag gave him a cold glare.

''Are you my father?'', he simply asked. Skag-Pie scratched his head.

''Well, I haven't impregnated any woman yet, but I'm looking forward to do that, you know what I mean?! Hahahaha!'', old man replied with his annoying laugh I got used to. I was creeped out by that joke. Ew.

''Anyway, the mission is done. Kind of. Layton and his clan will be wiped off the map of Pandora in a week, while the much stronger clan of Brown Warriors will come and make Layton pay for unpaid debts! Um, we totally made Brown Warriors go after him...'' I said, breaking the ice. Skag-Pie's face suddenly dropped.

''He's still alive? Well...I won't be able to give him that money he asks for. He said that he'll come to pay the debt in a week, but he can still come earlier. And that money...it will be spent to repay the debt for the Brown Warriors. My God, so many debts! I can't...take it...well, looks like I gotta take my skags and move on somewhere else...for a few days at least.'' He said. I kinda felt sorry for the old man.

''May I propose something?'' I asked without thinking it through entirely.

''What exactly?'' Skag-Pie asked.

''For the love of meat, hurry up!'' Krieg yelled. Stop being so unpatient! I must think things through. As a noble man, I would take him to Siren's Heaven where he could live in one of the houses but Axton wouldn't be too fond of his skags. I didn't want to create a quarrel between these two, but Siren's Heaven is the safest place for him. Or I could just promise him help for finding a safe place, probably risking my life as looking for a shelter on Pandora is like looking for a needle in a haystack. I just didn't want to leave him alone.

[Offer Skag-Pie a place in Siren's Heaven]

[Offer Skag-Pie help with finding another safe place]

• [Offer Skag-Pie a place in Siren's Heaven]

Axton will just have to

Alt text

Searching for revenge Eagle (?) You decided to stay in the sawmill camp Parallel to Hank's epic cliffhanger, I decided to stay in t

• [Offer Skag-Pie a place in Siren's Heaven] Yo we need more pals at the Heaven!

Pipas posted: »

[Offer Skag-Pie a place in Siren's Heaven] Axton will just have to

• Exactly!

Pipas posted: »

[Offer Skag-Pie a place in Siren's Heaven] Axton will just have to

• [Offer Skag-Pie help with finding another safe place]

Searching for revenge Eagle (?) You decided to stay in the sawmill camp Parallel to Hank's epic cliffhanger, I decided to stay in t

Please Axton, how can you not be fond of cute little skag pups?

• edited April 2015

[Offer Skag-Pie a place in Siren's Heaven]

Axton pls

• [Offer Skag-Pie help with finding another safe place]

• meat bicycle!

TFTB-reference :Р

• No, more like Borderlands reference.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

meat bicycle! TFTB-reference :Р

• Well, almost every vote was the same. Skag-Pie will get an offer to join Siren's Heaven. A new part coming today because for the few next days I'm gonna be really nice to you guys.

Look, I even updated the thread and now we have pics for every episode. ;)

• Searching for revenge!

Celeste

(?) You decided to bet your prestige on Salvador. Risky!

''Well, I shall be that first person then. Onward we go! I'm betting prestige on Salvador'' I said after a while of thinking. Salvador was a badass Vault Hunter, Morgan The Slagged...never heard of him. I was sure this wouldn't go against me in any way. Anyway, risk is risk. Moxxi smiled, still sitting on her desk.

''Well, I'm sure that won't bite you later. You're gonna get the best spot on the audience. I'll give you the ticket but I need thirty dollars'' She said. I gave her the thirty dollars I looted not so long ago and she took a billet out from between her...uh...milk containers...and gave it to me.

''Thanks'', I said.

''No problem! The match is gonna start now actually, so get going!'' Moxxi said. I nodded and left the room, entered the auudience seats near the center of the arena where I could see everything. Everything looked nice. There were a lot of people already, waiting for the start of the match. I noticed...Ryon! And he noticed me too and sat on a seat near to me.

''Celeste? You here?!'' Ryon asked with disbelief. I gave him a joyful smile.

''Yes, seems so. I had nothing to do anyways. I hope the match will be relatively short and we'll manage to attend the meeting'' I said. Ryon nodded.

''It will. Salvador will wreck that slagged piece of sh#t! Ahh, I'll see Salvador on a live perfomance...It couldn't get better than this!'' He said with an excited voice.

''I was just betting my prestige on Salvador, so I hope you're right...'' I replied. Ryon's eyes widened.

''You did what? Wow, Celeste. Although I am sure Salvador will win, that was still a risky move nontheless'' He said. My face dropped but Ryon smiled. Suddenly, a large noise could be heard. It was someone talking through a microphone. It was Moxxi.

''Ladies and gentlemen, handsome beasts and ugly monsters, welcome to Mad Moxxi's Sixteenth Badass Strength Match! Today is a special day, as we had a first person betting prestige on one of the players. And the fighters themselves are one of the best champions I could ever have - First is Salvador The Gunzerker! A Vault Hunters that weighs...a lot...and is ready to bust his opponents!'' Moxxi said and a gate on the side of the arena opened. Salvador left the room that the gate hid with guns in both his hands and a cruel smile.

''It's all muscles, baby!'' He yelled.

SALVADOR

Here, we see a badass in his natural habitat.

''Aaaaand the second champion, who weighs...even more...a result of Hyperion slag experimentation, great melee fighter and a bloodthirsty maniac...Morgan!'' Moxxi introduced the second champion and the gate on the other side of the arena opened. A big white monster just came out. What was that abomination? It looked like a human, but was much bigger, his hands seemed much stronger, he had an ugly face and a really wide mouth...also three eyes.

''Ο συγγραφέας της ιστορίας είναι μεγάλη!'', it yelled in a language very much unknown to me.

MORGAN THE SLAGGED

Του αρέσει να πειραματίζεται

The crowd was crazy. There were those who were betting for both champions. This match might turn out to be a big dissapointment in the end...especially for me as Salvador looked kinda nervous and was sweating but then wiped it off, raised his guns and attempted to shoot. But Morgan ignored all the gunshots, approached Salvador and punched him causing him to fall down. Well, it is not looking good.

''Ouch, looks like you're slightly losing. Mind if I remind you that if one of the champions will fall onto the ground three times or drops dead loses? Nah, I think you know that'' Ryon said with a mocking smile. I got furious when Morgan punched Salvador again. He flew across the arena and dropped near my seat. I actually came up with an idea.

''Pssst, Salvador...'' I whispered. The gunzerker looked at me with a questioning look.

''What?'' The badass asked.

''I heard that any champion who wins today will get a free date with Moxxi...you know...bam bam, boom boom...you really wanna let that perfect opportunity sleep?'' I said, playing a little game with Salvador. His eyes widened.

''I didn't f#cking know that! Well...that surely puts it in a different light...'' He said and got up, shooting in Morgan's eyes. He blinded him entirely and while he was distracted by feeling the pain, Salvador climbed up Morgan's massive body, stood on his head and shot through it. Morgan dropped dead. I stood up, clapped and yelled some happy things and the crowd did the same...even those who were betting on Morgan.

''Nice one'', Ryon said with a grin.

Five minutes later, me and Ryon stood in the hallway near the locker room's entrance.

''That was aaaaawesome! Your plan was really great, Celeste. Now people are gonna worship you on Moxxi's word! Smart Siren you are!'' He kept complimenting me.

''Yeah, but...what if Salvador finds out that I lied about the date? He'll kill me...or worse...He'll kill me and Moxxi...or even worse, he'll kill the whole population of Siren's Heaven...'' I said and peeked into the locker room as the door was opened. Salvador was there with no shirt on, spraying himself with a deodorant.

''Nonono, don't tell him! It'll be fun. And if something happens, we'll protect each other!'' Ryon said and blushed a little bit. But that protection might turn out to not work. I was hestitating.

[Tell Salvador the truth]

[Let Salvador go on a date with Moxxi she doesn't even know of]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.