Quest for Loot and Glory - A Borderlands Interactive FanFiction - [OFFICIALLY UNCANCELLED]

edited January 2016 in Forum Games

From the creator of Angel of Deaths, this story takes us right in the world of Pandora to get loot, glory and women. Scooter would be proud. Tension and intrigue guaranteed. - GAME INFORMER

9.5/10 - IGN

Incredibly funny. But where's the new AoD? - NERDIST

Ok, enough of this shiz! Welcome to my brand new fanfiction, this time around, we'll come into the world of Borderlands, where epic tales never stop showing up on the horizon. Disclaimer: I haven't played that much of The Pre-Sequel, so don't even think I'll add characters from there in here. Anyway, to those who like my other fanfic, Angels of Death and know that I'm a lazy ass and I've never done a newer part...get ready! Because new chapters are incoming...with a surprise episode after finishing Season 2.

Anyway, the story for Quest? It's...really simple.

Some time after Handsome Jack's death, Pandora has been peaceful and calm. And before you leave this site for lack of realism, you must know that it changed. Recent bandit activities and raids are proving that something's going on. Perhaps they've got information of a new Vault? Who the hell knows. Crimson Raiders, now led by Axton with help of Lilith, after hearing about many villages taken out by bandit clans needed to do something. They built a big military camp called Siren's Heaven and trying to figure out what the hell is going on with the bandits, they've been attacked. So, in need of more helping hands, they called four new Vault Hunters - New seekers of Pandora's secrets. But they soon will be disturbed, as you'll find out in the prologue. For now I'm gonna describe the new VH's.

Celeste - An unusual siren. Her powers can make her run very fast for a few minutes and jump high for a few minutes. She can disturb her flight and dive right onto the ground with massive speed, killing some bitches. That's her main strategy. She's white haired with light blue eyes. Class: Siren. Main ability: Run, Forrest, Run!

Hank - A former Hyperion engineer, after Jack's death he escaped to Pandora to gain something more than incredible money. Incredible loot, perhaps. He still wears his Hyperion outfit though as a remembo of their former bosses. He keeps a small Loader with him, which he called AWW Loader. That white, cute little robot is in fact a murderous machine and Hank's main way to win battles. Class: Engineer. Main ability: Engineers always have something deep in their sleeves...Murderous robots or dangerous guns, they always know how to shock their enemies. In this one, the ace is AWW Loader.

Ryon - Has a robotic arm that can change into a machine gun and kill everyone. Yeah...That's...um, that's it. And he did it to himself. Yeah. And his past his unknown. Class: Mad Scientist. Those always have a robotic arm that can do wonders. In this case, turn into a machine gun.

Eagle - This one is interesting. He's a sniper, but also has a some sort of robotic eye that can zoom. Yeah, that's cool...and pretty annoying to him. But thanks to that, he can see enemies being far away without using his sniper rifle's scope. No scope, bitches. Class: Assasin.

That's pretty much it. These Vault Hunters are gonna be my PoVs. I'm not Chocolatte or Liquid to make PoVs out of your characters, so I'm just gonna use my own. Here you can submit your characters:

Submission gearbox: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IPB0Ek4q9LTM2059kRA_Bl5EZuNPcpjUyv7XX8bR0z4/viewform?usp=send_form

I hope you enjoy it. Gonna write the prologue soon with no characters from you guys so you can see how it looks.

Characters introduced to Pandora: Travis, Sordo, Mary, Skag-Pie, Humanag, Helena Katarina, ''Lord Cracksaw'' Wergen, Garrus, Scorch, Drake & D00M, Bill

Characters waiting for their turn in the Grinder: Arialex, Juicy Brain, Dr. Mouthless, Diana, Hook, Shamey Box, Lazlo, Rias, Pablo, Gary Oak, Briana, Admiral Pallas, General Dartron, Vienna Jones, Felicia, Cynthia, Gussy (Why did I accept him again?), 4D4M: 4B3L, Bruce, Raven, Siege, Daphne, Gyrox,

Characters who already had close contact with the Grinder (R.I.P): Ryan, Sordo, Travis, Gerard

Characters whose fate is unknown (I bet they're dead): Drake & D00M,

Episodes status:

Prologue: Greetings, traveler! finished

Alt text

Episode 1: Siren's Heaven finished

Alt text

Episode 2: Searching for revenge finished

Alt text

Episode 3: A Tale of Mother and a Daughter ongoing

Alt text

Episode 4: Trouble on Elpis coming soon

Alt text

Episode 5: Last Stand coming soon

Alt text

Episode 6: And then everyone died well, we're almost halfway through, so I guess it's soon

Alt text

Perhaps there are even more episodes to come...?

Alt text

^ Made by ualexen

Puns.

Also, thanks for all characters you've been sending me so far, it's really great, and now it's mostly thanks to Ted. Thx.

Comments

• I know I'm going to be shot down for this but...

Can it not be 'quest for loot, glory and women'? It makes it sound like women are things that are won, not people. Also it's andronormative and heteronormative.

Yes yes I know 'STOP BRINGING TUMBLR 2 DA FORUMS' (I don't have tumblr). Just wanted to get it off my chest. I'll take my leave.

• well I think it is wrong section but what so ever hail @Crips great story Angel of Deaths

Well give you my permission to use my little girl if you do not mind Arialex http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/1853517/#Comment_1853517
    Assasin

• Haha, yeah I guess.

I just wanted it to be Borderlands-like.

Flog61 posted: »

I know I'm going to be shot down for this but... Can it not be 'quest for loot, glory and women'? It makes it sound like women are things

• Wrong se-- Oh well, since the two other fanfics are here, I figured it'd be a good place.

And of course.

ualexen92 posted: »

well I think it is wrong section but what so ever hail @Crips great story Angel of Deaths Well give you my permission to use my little gi

• You can do that without being sexist.

Crips posted: »

Haha, yeah I guess. I just wanted it to be Borderlands-like.

• edited February 2015

andronormative and heteronormative WTF is that?

and before there in old time womens was win in duel too much animal planet sorry

I know I'm going to be shot down for this but... Can it not be 'quest for loot, glory and women'? It makes it sound like women are things

• Alright, alright xD

You can do that without being sexist.

• Andronormative = Assuming that, if the gender of a person isn't revealed, they are a man, and assuming that the people playing will be men.

Heteronormative = Assuming everyone is straight.

andronormative and heteronormative WTF is that? and before there in old time womens was win in duel too much animal planet sorry

• Thanks haha :P

Alright, alright xD

• Anthony Burch approves this message.

• I approve him approving it.

papai46 posted: »

Anthony Burch approves this message.

• Well one would hope that the writer of Borderlands would agree with how a Borderlands fanfiction is being written.

papai46 posted: »

Anthony Burch approves this message.

• Lol, haha. Would've wanted for that to happen :P

Anyway, Flog, will you submit someone? xD

Well one would hope that the writer of Borderlands would agree with how a Borderlands fanfiction is being written.

• Flog61 did not need to submit a character, him self is one of them if you do not know Flog that mean you are not complete.

Lol, haha. Would've wanted for that to happen :P Anyway, Flog, will you submit someone? xD

• Yeah I'd love to, working on my PhD at the moment but I'll write one this evening :)

Lol, haha. Would've wanted for that to happen :P Anyway, Flog, will you submit someone? xD

• I know Flog. He's awesome.

Flog61 did not need to submit a character, him self is one of them if you do not know Flog that mean you are not complete.

• edited February 2015

Sumbitted a character (Dr. Mouthless) , hope hes good enough xd

• I've just sent you my character (Juicy Brain). Tell me what you think about him! :)

• So...I'm sorry all but the response gearbox is broken, so I needed to do another submission gearbox. Here's the new link. Questions are the same, but I need you to copy the characters. Sorry!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IPB0Ek4q9LTM2059kRA_Bl5EZuNPcpjUyv7XX8bR0z4/viewform?usp=send_form

• He was good. But I need you to copy him into the new submission gearbox.

• Didn't have time to check since I realized the response gearbox is broken, but it's all good now. If you could copy him, it would be cool :3

Sorry for trouble

AlfMusic posted: »

I've just sent you my character (Juicy Brain). Tell me what you think about him!

• Sure, I did it just added a bit to his appearence

He was good. But I need you to copy him into the new submission gearbox.

• Ok, I got him. He's really good. ;)

• Alt text

Ok, I got him. He's really good.

• No problem, I've sent it again. Let me know what you think!

• He's...pretty awesome! Gonna use him when the time is right!

AlfMusic posted: »

No problem, I've sent it again. Let me know what you think!

• edited February 2015

you are missing something, hmmmmm there is definitely something wrong about my girl... this Pandora is curse.
    scratch that

I most please now and can not wait any longer for the Prologue

Wrong se-- Oh well, since the two other fanfics are here, I figured it'd be a good place. And of course.

• Thanks! I'm honored!

He's...pretty awesome! Gonna use him when the time is right!

• But Crips, where's the new chapter of Angels of death???!!!

jk, I'll be sure to check this out once it starts. Maybe I'll even submit a character, but considering the fact that I haven't created a character for Superchocolatte's story yet... Yeah, I'm lazy. We'll see...

• edited February 2015

The panic question must be asked. The true must be told. Rebellion!!

Pipas posted: »

But Crips, where's the new chapter of Angels of death???!!! jk, I'll be sure to check this out once it starts. Maybe I'll even submit a c

• Was bored so i submitted another character xD...

• You haven't posted in Chocolatte's story yet? :O

Pipas posted: »

But Crips, where's the new chapter of Angels of death???!!! jk, I'll be sure to check this out once it starts. Maybe I'll even submit a c

• Aight, you can make as many as you want :D

Was bored so i submitted another character xD...

• You have made a big mistake letting me post infinite characters....

Aight, you can make as many as you want

• The spam will not stop, you release the bunny I mean beast.

You have made a big mistake letting me post infinite characters....

• Lol, hahahah.

But know that the more you post, the more will meet Grinder!

You have made a big mistake letting me post infinite characters....

• Nope. But I have a character in mind, just need to put it on a paper. Maybe soon...

You haven't posted in Chocolatte's story yet? :O

• That bad?

Lol, hahahah. But know that the more you post, the more will meet Grinder!

• Do not say that you will have to 'chop chop' all the characters from story?

Lol, hahahah. But know that the more you post, the more will meet Grinder!

• No, I won't chop chop all of them. I'm just saying that to be more funny. xD

Do not say that you will have to 'chop chop' all the characters from story?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.