Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• enter image description here

IT IS HAPPENING!!

• Looolulululu!

Victory Screech

• But..... we're only at 30 pages HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE

• You mean the Chinese one? Yeah, it really was.

aw man I miss lilo and stitch... man that "stitch" spin-off was crap

• Likely the 18th or 25th, as people already guessed.

So is August 11 pretty much confirmed then? edit: nevermind I thought they'd be doing the playthrough at gamescom, not pax prime. So pretty much the very end of the month

• yeah

You mean the Chinese one? Yeah, it really was.

• Damn they've been so unusually fast that I don't know if I should be happy, worried, both, or just plainly hyped.

• Garrus for the snark, then Zaeed. And because of the way they bonded during the Citadel party, trying to booby trap the entire apartment was just funny as hell. I just wish I could have had an option to say "Hey guys, can I help?"

Booby traps are the ultimate bonding experience.

Alright, if you were on pandora, which two of these would you want by your side? not including shepard

• They go to space, have an epic shootout. We will cry, the decisions are hard and EVERYTHING BAD HAPPENS OH GOD! ;_;

Why are we going to cry though? DOES SOMEBODY DIE!?

sSOPHOo posted: »

no one will cry, easy decisions........... hahaha...ha....ha...ha.............oh

• But... but I don't want anyone to die... I like pretty much every character...

Don't do this to me Telltale. pls

sSOPHOo posted: »

no one will cry, easy decisions........... hahaha...ha....ha...ha.............oh

• This game got me into BL2, and let me tell you it's DEFINITELY worth it. TftB is easy to understand on its own, but once you've played BL2 and The Pre-Sequel, you begin to understand the little details in the game and it makes you smile and enjoy the experience even more. I'd definitely recommend!

Last episode was great! This series is pretty cool. Makes me wanna check out the actual Borderlands games. Im liking the world and stuff.

• I hope it comes BEFORE A25th. :v School starts the 24th, the last thing I need is to be distracted on the first day of class lol.

• hard to believe how fast this one is coming out compared to the last one

• The captcha isn't new, and has been here since last Summer for new users. However, sometimes older users can encounter the captcha if there are server issues or something. I get that too sometimes.

I wouldn't mind sleek and sterile, but why is everything suddenly bigger (that's what she said), the font's weird, the background image is g

• School starts on September 3rd for me so I'm very glad I have something to look forward to before school starts! August release hype! :)

• Yasssss!!!
    This is a wonderful day, I know this episode is going to be amazing. Plus more romance between Sasha and Rhys, I also want to see the room where Rhys has all those Handsome Jack posters.
    That will be hilarious,thanks Telltale.

• Episode comes out in August... That sounds a bit strange thinking about August from TFTB. XD

• Woah. Am I crazy or is Telltale picking up the pace when it comes to releases?

• Episode 1 to Episode 2 - 4 months

Episode 2 to Episode 3 - 3 months

Episode 3 to Episode 4 - 2 months

Episode 4 to Episode 5 - 1 month (?)

Episode 5 confirmed for September? Yayyy

• Am i the only One who absolutley loves the Music in the Main menu? Everytime i hear it i Want to Play it all over again. It happened 5 Times now. I think i am gonna Check if a New Update is out. Ohh damnit! Not again...See you in 6 and a half Hour.

• you are not the only one, the visuals perfectly match the music as well

GSSalvador posted: »

Am i the only One who absolutley loves the Music in the Main menu? Everytime i hear it i Want to Play it all over again. It happened 5 Times now. I think i am gonna Check if a New Update is out. Ohh damnit! Not again...See you in 6 and a half Hour.

• we can only hope

TheCatWolf posted: »

Episode 1 to Episode 2 - 4 months Episode 2 to Episode 3 - 3 months Episode 3 to Episode 4 - 2 months Episode 4 to Episode 5 - 1 month (?) Episode 5 confirmed for September? Yayyy

• I love their romance, so glad 3 of my saves have me not trust handsome jack compared to the 1 where I do, I think the hopes of romance are destroyed if you trust handsome jack

Yasssss!!! This is a wonderful day, I know this episode is going to be amazing. Plus more romance between Sasha and Rhys, I also want to see the room where Rhys has all those Handsome Jack posters. That will be hilarious,thanks Telltale.

• The opening "click to start" music is my fave. You get that opening intro and it's just... Aaah.

enter link description here

GSSalvador posted: »

Am i the only One who absolutley loves the Music in the Main menu? Everytime i hear it i Want to Play it all over again. It happened 5 Times now. I think i am gonna Check if a New Update is out. Ohh damnit! Not again...See you in 6 and a half Hour.

• edited August 2015

Lucky you. My College starts on the 31st of this month. Hope it comes out before that date.

School starts on September 3rd for me so I'm very glad I have something to look forward to before school starts! August release hype!

• edited August 2015

It´s alot better in BL2 because it plays in the most awesome Wild West like area. Also has the best Combat theme^^

The opening "click to start" music is my fave. You get that opening intro and it's just... Aaah. enter link description here

• Plus more romance between Sasha and Rhys

hahahahahahaahahahaahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahah

Yasssss!!! This is a wonderful day, I know this episode is going to be amazing. Plus more romance between Sasha and Rhys, I also want to see the room where Rhys has all those Handsome Jack posters. That will be hilarious,thanks Telltale.

• Wait....already?

But, Telltale, I haven't even been able to complain about waiting yet. You cant just...just skip past that part! It's tradition.

First we speculate about what could happen in the next episode, then we whine loudly about the wait, then we'll probably have a ship war or character hate topic to unleash the bitterness inside us and have something to do during the wait, then we obsesses over the word 'soon' for maximum ironic torture, then our sanity's slowly dwindle away and we enter meme hell, and then we repeat the whole process over again several times until we finally get the episode...

You're...you're messing up my routine.

• "No one will cry"

QUICK SOMEBODY HIDE VAUGHN AND SASHA

• and the one before that (the horrible days of the 4 month wait, with only one word to comfort us, the word that now sickens us, "soon")

hard to believe how fast this one is coming out compared to the last one

• I cannot express enough how much I HATED lynchwood

The opening "click to start" music is my fave. You get that opening intro and it's just... Aaah. enter link description here

• fuck tradition.

Wait....already? But, Telltale, I haven't even been able to complain about waiting yet. You cant just...just skip past that part! It's tr

• enter image description here

"No one will cry" QUICK SOMEBODY HIDE VAUGHN AND SASHA

• WHERE IS VAUGHN!!!

• edited August 2015

Yeah well, Lynchwood is an area only for real men......

enter image description here

I cannot express enough how much I HATED lynchwood

• uh, ep 4 i when we're gonna find out what happened to them doh...

SUM1 GUNNA DIE TONIT

• Last time Telltale said "Download Game of Thrones this month!" then the next day they told us the release dates and they were like a week later. wouldn't be surprised if we get episode 4 on August 11th but we are more likely to get it on August 18th. Hmm...

• Id only expect August 11th if they pull another: Trailer on launch day loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Wigams posted: »

Last time Telltale said "Download Game of Thrones this month!" then the next day they told us the release dates and they were like a week la

• How does you know? :o Maybe in episode 5 we find the Vault of the Traveler similar to how we found Gortys' upgrade in Ep. 3?

Poogers555 posted: »

uh, ep 4 i when we're gonna find out what happened to them doh... SUM1 GUNNA DIE TONIT

Sign in to comment in this discussion.