Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• I just feel like ep 4 will be the last time we are in the past. After that itll be the future, caught up with the stranger. my personal predictions for ep 4 are:

1. Rhys and Fiona's fallout
    2. Where Vaughn and Sasha are
    3. And who the Stranger is
    bigdogg0821 posted: »

How does you know? Maybe in episode 5 we find the Vault of the Traveler similar to how we found Gortys' upgrade in Ep. 3?

• "hard choices"

something tells me that we'll have to choose which one survives and which one dies

oh god

Poogers555 posted: »

uh, ep 4 i when we're gonna find out what happened to them doh... SUM1 GUNNA DIE TONIT

• My predictions are :

Gortys needs to be defended to complete her upgrade, but the group fails and that's why her upgrade was found at that little mountain with a hole in it. (end of Ep 4)

Vaughn and/or (hopefully not the latter) Sasha come to either rescue in the present and succeed or fail based on some sort of choice. (End of Ep 4 before credits)

Possible choices to branch character's feelings towards one another, like rivalries/closeness

I just feel like ep 4 will be the last time we are in the past. After that itll be the future, caught up with the stranger. my personal predictions for ep 4 are: * Rhys and Fiona's fallout * Where Vaughn and Sasha are * And who the Stranger is

• i dont think so.. i think episode 4 will have ultimate build up as to who the stranger is, and it will cut off for episode 5..... but i do think that we will have ''hints'' and more info on the stranger... but I HOPEEEEEEE they dont handle the stranger just like they did with the traitor in GoT. i hated that, so yeah. i hope it will be a good reveal.

I just feel like ep 4 will be the last time we are in the past. After that itll be the future, caught up with the stranger. my personal predictions for ep 4 are: * Rhys and Fiona's fallout * Where Vaughn and Sasha are * And who the Stranger is

• edited August 2015

that would explain the ''cry'' hints also... i cant take it if loader sacrifice itself for his bro rhys :( </3 my heart will break!

"hard choices" something tells me that we'll have to choose which one survives and which one dies oh god

• I like Lynchwood, mainly because you get to kill Nisha.

I cannot express enough how much I HATED lynchwood

• Actually it would be interesting if we get a whole Fiona and Rhys forgive each other in the future, based on your choices, and then from them hearing their part of the story because episode 3 they seemed to be acting alot less violent towards each other. Also, I do think Vaughn or Sasha or Both will probably appear in the future at the end of ep 4 if ep 4 is indeed the last ep in the past, mostly because I dont think episode 5 would just be Rhys Fiona and the Stranger

My predictions are : Gortys needs to be defended to complete her upgrade, but the group fails and that's why her upgrade was found at tha

• Yeah I really dont want a determinate stranger.

Mercyva posted: »

i dont think so.. i think episode 4 will have ultimate build up as to who the stranger is, and it will cut off for episode 5..... but i do t

• As i said on tumblr:

Y’all need to hide your loader bots, hide your Sasha, and hide your Vaughn cause they’re hurtin’ everybody out here!

that would explain the ''cry'' hints also... i cant take it if loader sacrifice itself for his bro rhys </3 my heart will break!

• Yeah imo I would very much rather their stories go on to episode 5 for at least half of it. The present scenes are basically "let's reach Gortys/Vault of Traveler" but the past is unpredictable. I also want some choices to determine Rhys and Fiona's friendship in present. Like "I trusted her" option made her thank you.

Actually it would be interesting if we get a whole Fiona and Rhys forgive each other in the future, based on your choices, and then from the

• The first couple Dukino missions are great, but I always have a hard time trying to kill his mother. Since when can skags shoot lasers out of there mouths?

AND DUKINO. DONT FORGET DUKINO

• ahahahahah! dude, i think vaughn will save the day in in EP4! but i can see that we might make a choice between sasha and vaughn.. i'm... just.. not ready for it! :(

As i said on tumblr: Y’all need to hide your loader bots, hide your Sasha, and hide your Vaughn cause they’re hurtin’ everybody out here!

• Since Skagzilla.

The first couple Dukino missions are great, but I always have a hard time trying to kill his mother. Since when can skags shoot lasers out of there mouths?

• i agree. because althoughi'm nice to vaughn, i can see him betraying us. because he did it once, but i cant see sasha doing this! especially to fiona. and considering rhys and her are cannon... it would make a huge plot hole and MAAAANYYYY confusing fans like me. i hope they dont do that.

Yeah I really dont want a determinate stranger.

• I live in the US, so I highly doubt it. 8D; But I do my best to make it a habit to study even from week 1.

• Australian Classification and rating are done, so nothing to hold them back from releasing it next week, right? Could be likely since they teased Game of Thrones Ep5 as "this month" and released it next week. I doubt it though, probably the 18th will be its launch

• "Plus more romance between Fiona and Rhys"

Fixed it. :P (though i seriously hope there's a choice so both shippers and not-shippers can be happy).

Yasssss!!! This is a wonderful day, I know this episode is going to be amazing. Plus more romance between Sasha and Rhys, I also want to see the room where Rhys has all those Handsome Jack posters. That will be hilarious,thanks Telltale.

• I can't really. Its llike choosing between two kids. I can't. I want everyone to be happy and aliiive
    This is slowly killing me

ahahahahah! dude, i think vaughn will save the day in in EP4! but i can see that we might make a choice between sasha and vaughn.. i'm... just.. not ready for it!

• enter image description here

Best episode yet? The hype is real.

• Oh, /c0ntinue-testing. you are my favourite internet person today! because you nailed how i feeel :'( .. it IS indeed like choosing between two kids.

I can't really. Its llike choosing between two kids. I can't. I want everyone to be happy and aliiive This is slowly killing me

• he's going to be the savior.

WHERE IS VAUGHN!!!

• Thats so bro, Bro <3

enter image description here

Oh, /c0ntinue-testing. you are my favourite internet person today! because you nailed how i feeel .. it IS indeed like choosing between two kids.

• Loaderbot is gonna die and Gortys will be torn apart.

• u wot m8

JackMarco posted: »

Loaderbot is gonna die and Gortys will be torn apart.

• I'm sure it will just have hope!

Menofthe214 posted: »

Lucky you. My College starts on the 31st of this month. Hope it comes out before that date.

• And real women:

enter image description here

Yeah well, Lynchwood is an area only for real men......

• Those may be some of my favourite side-missions in BL2 - I was so sure we were going to have to kill him (in which case I would have exited the map and never returned), so I was relieved to only have to kill his terrifying mother (while saying 'sorry' the entire time).

AND DUKINO. DONT FORGET DUKINO

• Lynchwood was my favourite area actually :D Not easy but real fun.

I cannot express enough how much I HATED lynchwood

• Pls m8.Deaths are coming(they will do that because they're evil mwhahah).

Pipas posted: »

u wot m8

• I feel like we might meet Timothy in this one. Perhaps he could help us escape from Helios?

• ITS MEE!!! Please give me a follow :3 im mariomadluke on twitter :)

Best episode yet? The hype is real.

• It's not hard to do, it just reminds me of the first game where the only environments were just boring desert

Dukino's mom is actually pretty easy in my opinion

Yeah well, Lynchwood is an area only for real men......

• I wish we actually could've done that in game

Thats so bro, Bro

• OMG, what if tector... is a RAID BOSS!!!

Tector is the Vault Monster in the Vault of the Traveler confirmed.

• I'm betting that timothy IS the stranger.

Crips posted: »

I feel like we might meet Timothy in this one. Perhaps he could help us escape from Helios?

• ClementineTheGirl has a Max profile pic o.o

Pls m8.Deaths are coming(they will do that because they're evil mwhahah).

• Tweets, tweets everywhere! I'm going craaazzy, gimme a release date already!!!

• Crips posted: »

I feel like we might meet Timothy in this one. Perhaps he could help us escape from Helios?

• edited August 2015

Soooo?I use this avatar from like 1-2 months.

ClementineTheGirl has a Max profile pic o.o

Sign in to comment in this discussion.