TWD: Right or Wrong (Interactive) - Season 2 Episode 1 Part 3 Released

Comments

• Nah, I'm going to finish the last 2 parts of Chapter 2 tomorrow.

Hey TinyCarlos are you currently writing the next chapter or are you waiting for more feedback?

• Awesome! can't wait!

TinyCarlos posted: »

Nah, I'm going to finish the last 2 parts of Chapter 2 tomorrow.

• Lol, I ship sombrero :-D

There we go NeroXSonya=SOMBRERO!

• YES!

Spread thy word of the great ship SOMBRERO!

Pipas posted: »

Lol, I ship sombrero :-D

• [Give him food] & [Tell them to come in]

• I like it, but have to know them better.

However, why killing off Jolene if she appears in S1E2?

What are your opinions on the new group?

• BigBlindMax posted: »

What's your fic about? I'm not sure if I've read it already or not... I'm usually wary of interactive fanfics, but this one has proven VERY successful so far.

• Hello! I read everything. My God, it's frickin amazing! So, here are my votes

[Give food]
    [Tell 'em to leave]

• [Run]

[Let them in]

The Walking Dead Episode 1: A New Day Chapter 2 Part 2/4 [Ava Mitchell] I sat down at the table. "I don't understand the fuss. It's j

• Well, my character is in Adam's group...

But aside from that, I don't really know what to think of them yet.

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited June 2014

Yo, you still taking characters? Because I submitted one last night :) Zack lockwood and btw, I copy and pasted that description from where I posted it on some other character creation thread, so you can Change who he runs into because unfortunately I haven't been able to catch up on the story lately because school has me super busy lately.

• Yes TinyCarlos said they won't stop taking OC's for awhile but you may not be introduced for awhile...

Deceptio posted: »

Yo, you still taking characters? Because I submitted one last night Zack lockwood and btw, I copy and pasted that description from where I

• [Run]

[Tell them to come in]

• [Try and run back into the equipment center, if you are quick enough, you probably can make it back in there safely. But it's very risky.]

[Tell them to come in]

Damn...

The Walking Dead Episode 1: A New Day Chapter 2 Part 2/4 [Ava Mitchell] I sat down at the table. "I don't understand the fuss. It's j

• I picked to let the people in because this could potentially be interesting situation similar to the St Johns.

Which was from my fave episode which was episode 2....

THE HYPE IS REAL!

• Don't betray the group, [RUN].

Also [let them in so I can regret it later.]

• edited June 2014

[Run]

[Tell them to come in]

• Hey Carlos, did I remember to put my characters backstory in the character sheet thingy?

Nah, I'm going to finish the last 2 parts of Chapter 2 tomorrow.

• Ehh, they're not my favorites, but I'm going to keep an open mind. Just remember it is possible to go overboard on OC's.

Good job on part two. Xavier is a fucking killer! :o

• Amandevyn 4ever! ;)

But as the creator of Amanda, this is a cool group, and I hope we get to see some cool stuff from them!

• TinyCarlos when are you going to update the people who are waiting to be introduced?

• (run)

(Let them in)

• :D half of the characters are introduced.

• Ha, the funny thing is, there are some characters left that Tiny Carlos didn't add to the list ''waiting to be introduced'', meaning they'll appear in upcoming chapters/episode :D

For example, my character Tamara.

Carley123 posted: »

half of the characters are introduced.

• Ha, cool you used my character! You did a great job, my character's just like I imagined.

• You can scratch my one character I made Lisa, she reminds me too much of Sonya but Sonya is better.

• (?) Sonya will remember that.

TWD_25 posted: »

You can scratch my one character I made Lisa, she reminds me too much of Sonya but Sonya is better.

• brb painting my room into Sombrero

HELL YEAH! Y'know what time it is!

• I like them but I have to say that I like Adam's group better. Sorry :/

• Lisa will kill us al!

(?) Sonya will remember that.

• And now she is dead, so no.

Shumisha posted: »

Lisa will kill us al!

• The way I see it, this is an alternate universe where our characters existed, so we might do stuff that will change how the plot originally went. The reason Jolene was still alive in 102 was that our characters didn't exist in that universe, so we never killed her.

I like it, but have to know them better. However, why killing off Jolene if she appears in S1E2?

• [Try and run back into the equipment center, if you are quick enough, you probably can make it back in there safely. But it's very risky.][Tell them to come in]

• Will Charlie ever be introduced? :(

• Feel the same way about mine, but at least you know they're alive. So basically the longer the wait the longer your character is alive.

ConaMurphy posted: »

Will Charlie ever be introduced?

• I suppose so! Will be great seeing what group Charlie will be in! :D

TWD_25 posted: »

Feel the same way about mine, but at least you know they're alive. So basically the longer the wait the longer your character is alive.

• Sweet. Does he take EVERY single submission?

Yes TinyCarlos said they won't stop taking OC's for awhile but you may not be introduced for awhile...

• Well, I don't deny any, but I'm thinking of adding only a few more characters this chapter and then the rest will probably be introduced Episode 2.

Deceptio posted: »

Sweet. Does he take EVERY single submission?

• Yes! Soon

ConaMurphy posted: »

Will Charlie ever be introduced?

• Will you update the Character list? Me and some others Characters aren't in it yet

Yes! Soon

Sign in to comment in this discussion.