TWD: Right or Wrong (Interactive) - Season 2 Episode 1 Part 3 Released

Comments

• [Shoot the bandit]

[Save Rose]

Also, Nero is hilarious!

• SOMBRERO CONFIRMED FOR CHAPTER 3!!!11

Well, I choose to [Shoot the bandit] and [Save Rose].

• YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH SOMBRERO!

Alt text

SOMBRERO CONFIRMED FOR CHAPTER 3!!!11 Well, I choose to [Shoot the bandit] and [Save Rose].

• [Do what they say, save Alex.] and [Save Rose]

• Yay, sombrero!

Alt text

SOMBRERO CONFIRMED FOR CHAPTER 3!!!11 Well, I choose to [Shoot the bandit] and [Save Rose].

• Sombrero is love, sombrero is life!

Alt text

YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH SOMBRERO!

• Big Boss: More characters than MGS? Dayum!

I can't wait but I feel bad for TinyCarlos because they have too write alot and include ALL these characters! I respect you TinyCarlos.

• Cool. The story wouldn't be the same without him panicking whenever trouble comes. It kind of reminds me of Nick/Ben.

TinyCarlos posted: »

Manny's fine.

• [Shoot one of the bandits]

I know Alex life is at risk, but better fate is being shot to the head than raped to death.

[Save Rose]

I wouldn't leave if that happened irl, so I won't do it in this story ;)

• Noooooo my character died ;( curse you Jolene lol
    [Shoot the bandit, risk Alex's life]
    [Save Rose]

The Walking Dead:Right or Wrong Episode 1: A New Day Chapter 2 Part 3/4 [AVA MITCHELL] [Run] I quickly faced the shadows with a worried

• You can always submit another one, man! :D

Domingez posted: »

Noooooo my character died ;( curse you Jolene lol [Shoot the bandit, risk Alex's life] [Save Rose]

• Okay I'm going to start writing the final part in Chapter 2 and the ending of Episode 1. It'll be a bit longer than normal length and bunch of shit goes crazy.

• Oh man. Shit hits the fan!

Okay I'm going to start writing the final part in Chapter 2 and the ending of Episode 1. It'll be a bit longer than normal length and bunch of shit goes crazy.

• Longer you say?

Alt text

Okay I'm going to start writing the final part in Chapter 2 and the ending of Episode 1. It'll be a bit longer than normal length and bunch of shit goes crazy.

• Done! This time I submitted a female character for a change :D

You can always submit another one, man!

• Actually the "other" girl would be Amanda Weiss, your character is currently hiding.

sardines posted: »

Damn! This is really difficult - even more so because something tells me if we go with them, I'm going to die... (Since I'm guessing 'other

• please let me be a badass oh great TinyCarlos. (but not a ninja or some s**t like that)

• Yay!

I wrote this in a comment above, too, but my character (Katherine) was deleted off the waiting to be introduced list. I was just wondering why/if this was a mistake? Thank you and I can't wait for the next part!

• Haven't you still gotten my character. His name was David (maybe I put my last name too that's "Sanden"). I don't see him in the waiting characters

• So for some reason, my list of characters was erased, so I had to make an entirely new one, so I'm going to be updating this right as I post this.

• edited June 2014

Was that why some of the characters disappeared off the list? Anyway, good to see you're fixing it. Really enjoying the story so far.

So for some reason, my list of characters was erased, so I had to make an entirely new one, so I'm going to be updating this right as I post this.

• Not sure. I guess I must have accidently deleted it.

Spooch posted: »

Was that why some of the characters disappeared off the list? Anyway, good to see you're fixing it. Really enjoying the story so far.

• So hyped for finale

Not sure. I guess I must have accidently deleted it.

• 2 peolpe already died last time!

• I wonder if you save Rose. Maybe someone else dies.

• Alt text

Carley123 posted: »

I wonder if you save Rose. Maybe someone else dies.

• If you don't see the character you submitted's name, reply to this comment what it was and the description please. Thank you

• where da last part at man... I need it.

If you don't see the character you submitted's name, reply to this comment what it was and the description please. Thank you

• Same, my body is ready.

where da last part at man... I need it.

• The Walking Dead
    Episode 1: A New Day
    Chapter 2 Part 4/4
    [Ava Mitchell]
    [Shoot the bandit. Risk Alex's life.]

I thought about what I was going to really fast, because that's all I had time for.

"What's it going to be, girlie?" The bandit said as he started to choke Alex. I was going to shoot. I just had to focus. I fired, shooting the bandit he fell to the ground and Alex went down with him.

"You motherfucking bitch!" A bandit shot at me, but I quickly jumped out of the way, diving to cover.

"Alex!" I yelled. Alex took cover of the bandit that had him captive and grabbed his gun. He fired at other bandits.

"AVA, you stay right there, you hear me?" Alex turned to me when he got up and pointed at me and said to obey what he said. Alex looked at me one last time when he fell to the ground with a bullet in his head. I saw him fall, dead.

"Fuckers!" John Kozlov yelled as he shot a few bandits.

"He's gone, Ava. We gotta go." Spencer grabbed my arm. I struggled for him to let me go, and then he was shot in the neck. The blood from his neck gushed on me, he fell to the ground, dead. That makes two dead.

"No..." I started to cry. But I couldn't. He was right, I had to move. I ran back into the equipment center to find Devyn. One gunshot was so loud, that I thought it traveled right by my ear. Someone had missed me by that much. I ran inside, yelling her name. I ran over to the spot I told her to hide, and she wasn't there. I noticed something I've never seen before. A loose panel, I slid it and it seemed to be a back door. Could someone have been sneaking in or sneaking out, or both!? I didn't have time to think. Devyn probably got out from here, and I didn't see if anyone else made it out. But I didn't want to leave them behind if they didn't leave yet. But I'm not going to be fucking raped. I lost my boyfriend, and a friend of mine. Why was I acting like I didn't even give a shit? Now I'm possibly leaving the rest of the group.

"I saw her go through there!" I heard a bandit say.

"Shit." I said as I went out the panel and slid it shut. I ran into the woods, and didn't look back. It's been almost four months since the old world ended, and the new world began, and I lost my home. The only home I've ever had. And I lost the man that I loved.

[ADAM STARK]
    [Save Rose]

I couldn't leave her to die.

"WE GOTTA GO, MAN!" Manny yelled. I can't believe he would say that. I would never leave anyone to die like this. I ran and kicked the walker off of her as she screamed, the second walker almost bit her foot, but I ran and stomped it's head. The walker I had previously kicked got back up and grabbed my back, and pulled me in to bite me. I tried to grab the head as it almost bit my neck. I then grabbed it's head and twisted it so it would not grab me, and the head ended up flying off, the neck squirted out blood over my body. I threw the head on the ground, disgusted and stomped it a few times, finally putting it down. I pulled Rose up and we ran off.

"Alright, where the fuck do we go!?" Sonya yelled.

"There's a motel down the street. Let's head there!" Daniel said.

"The Travelier Motel?" Beth asked.

"That's the one." Daniel replied. We kept running until we reached it, thankfully it was empty.

"We can hide in the apartments for now. Come on!" Daniel said as he ran up the stairs and entered an apartment door.

"This is a bad idea." Beth said.

"Do you have a better one, sweetie?" Nero asked.

"Did they see us?" Rose stuttered.

"No. We're fine. Unless you want to be a shitbird and call attention to yourselves.." Nero said as he peeked out the window.

"This is really fucked up." Frankie said as he sat down in the chair.

"Wow, and I thought National Guard was bad..." Manny said.

"Oh okay, great. I'll get the smores, you get the fucking bonfire started. We don't need to hear your fucking life story. We almost got fucking eaten." Nero said.

"Everyone calm down." George said.

"There's no need for this." Callie added.

"When Luis went down...I think it was Jolene who bit him." I said out of nowhere.

"That's not possible. She wasn't bitten. Xavier slit her throat." Frankie said.

"Yeah, I know. But it looked JUST like her. No walkers could have gotten to her, and if she was bitten...she would have turned by the time she woke up from her gunshot." I said.

"He's right." Sonya said.

"Yeah, in others new, water is still wet." Nero blurted out.

"Nero, this is fucking serious. Maybe that's why the infection spreaded so fucking fast?" I wondered.

"I don't know. He could have a point. That room was like the back of a refrigerated truck. No way could a walker get through that." Xavier agreed on my theory.

"Well, actually..now that you mention it." Callie started to say.

"What is it?" I asked.

"A friend of mine was hit by a guy, and he drove off. My friend turned later that day. He wasn't bitten at all. He's right." Callie finished.

"Okay, great. Now if we die, we fucking turn?" Nero rolled his eyes.

"I guess." Callie said.

"Crystal didn't make it either.. did anyone even remember that?" Beth tried to give everyone a guilt trip.

"Of course we did. We're all sad about it." Frankie said.

"She didn't exactly talk that much, sooo..." Nero began, but he was cut off by Beth.

"Fuck you, Nero." She growled. Nero put his hands up as if he was getting a gun pointed to his head. "Sorry." He added.

"Okay, what we need to do now is-" Frankie was interrupted by the sound of a car engine.

"Shit, get down!" Xavier said and everyone ducked down. I slowly got up and tried to look through a window, I saw a truck with a license plate that said 'Shit Happens'

"Only in fucking Georgia." Nero said, referencing to the license plate.

"Everywhere, actually." George replied. Nero gave him a weird look. The truck parked, and then a pizza car followed the truck and parked behind it, a guy came out of the truck with a mullet and baseball cap, he had a yellow-ish shirt on. A woman and a kid came out of the passenger seat.

"We should move." Sonya said.

"Agreed. Last I checked I actually did something productive, not stare at people through a fucking window." Nero said.

"Hey Kenny." A black man said, talking to the man with the mullet.

"How the fuck can we hear them all the way from here? How thin are these windows?" Manny poked the windows and it kinda tipped back. The window was pretty loose, from what I could figure out.

"Close call back there." The man with the baseball cap said.

"Thanks for picking me up." The black man said. I saw there was a little girl by the RV that was already there.

"No problem, Lee. We have to take care of each other." Kenny said.

"We sure do." Lee smiled.

"You know when I said that the world now might damage a precious little girl like Clementine? I think now that you taking care of her, and her taking care of herself. I think she'll be just fine." Kenny said.

"Thanks." Lee smiled.

"You got it." Kenny said as he went back to the woman.

"Okay, yeah. This is really fun that we are fucking listening to this group's conversations. But can we please just move on?" Nero said.

"Stay here." A woman said as she was talking to an older man. She came up the stairs and entered the apartment we were in, lucky for us we hid in the back room before she came in.

"Shit." Manny whispered. I peeked and saw a woman with long black hair, and she had a brown tangtop on.

"What is it, Lilly?" The older man asked.

"Nothing, Dad. I thought I heard something." Lilly said.

"Why did we even come here anyways?" The old man said as he walked out.

"Why are you watching us? Why not just come out?" Lilly said.

"She knows." Manny whispered.

"Okay, you got us." I stood up.

"For fuck's sake.." Nero groaned.

"What do you want?" Lilly asked.

"Nothing.. We just got here about 10 minutes ago, escaping from some walkers. They haven't gotten to us yet." I told the truth.

"Hi. We don't mean any harm." Manny said.

"How many of you are back there?" Lilly asked. Everyone stood out.

"Jesus Christ. We don't have that much food, you know." Lilly said.

"Well, luckily we do. Can we meet everybody?" I asked.

"Um, fine. But we have kids with us, so you better watch yourself." Lilly threatened.

"Okay, lady." Nero said. Lilly walked out and talked to everyone else. We walked out.

"Whoa who the hell are these people!?" The old man exclaimed.

"Lee.." Clementine said as she hid behind Lee.

"Welcome. My name's Lee." Lee put out his hand.

"I'm Adam." I shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you." Lee smiled.

TO BE CONTINUED IN EPISODE 2

• Yay, we met the group. Also, there is a Devyn in the waiting list and one in the already introduced list. Is one of them supposed to be my character, Devin?

The Walking Dead Episode 1: A New Day Chapter 2 Part 4/4 [Ava Mitchell] [Shoot the bandit. Risk Alex's life.] I thought about what I

• Wait so this isn't following the events of the actual twd universe?

The Walking Dead Episode 1: A New Day Chapter 2 Part 4/4 [Ava Mitchell] [Shoot the bandit. Risk Alex's life.] I thought about what I

• Oh, yeah. Sorry.

Spooch posted: »

Yay, we met the group. Also, there is a Devyn in the waiting list and one in the already introduced list. Is one of them supposed to be my character, Devin?

• :O CLEMMY!!

• OMG I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

FUCKING LEE, CLEM, KENNY, ADAM, NERO AND THE ENTIRE GROUP OF SEASON 1 AND THE FICTION GROUP!

Alt text

• Yes! I was wondering when we would run into the S1 cast. I bet there's going to be PLENTY of conflict in the episodes to come!

The other group really screwed the pooch with the bandits. I honestly wasn't expecting it to turn that bloody though...

• Oh, damn. Guess that's me out of the story then. Great finale though!! Can't wait for episode 2!

• I wanna see how Lee and Kenny will feel about Nero! XD

Oh and I forgot

SOMBRERO 4 LYFE DAWG!

BigBlindMax posted: »

Yes! I was wondering when we would run into the S1 cast. I bet there's going to be PLENTY of conflict in the episodes to come! The othe

• edited June 2014

You aren't dead, though!
    Just your fate is unknown. Everyone is except for Ava

sardines posted: »

Oh, damn. Guess that's me out of the story then. Great finale though!! Can't wait for episode 2!

• I'll start Episode 2 tomorrow.
    And a hint: bandits will play a bigger role

Sign in to comment in this discussion.