Just Around The Corner (The Walking Dead Interactive Fan-fic)

Comments

• Hey, I'm Devyn and I'm the person in my picture on here if that helps :P

I might need Devyn, Kara, Leroy, and Peggy Ma

• Thanks! I'll probably have it done by tomorrow

sardines posted: »

Hey, I'm Devyn and I'm the person in my picture on here if that helps :P

• Well had a busy day but now...

Alt text

• Welcome back! You're just in time for the next part which should be going up soon!

Well had a busy day but now...

• Lana

[Go to the meeting place]

You decide to go to the meeting place and hope Lucy shows up.

You run through alley ways, avoiding the main road.

You slip past walkers to avoid trouble.

You make to the meeting place, look for any people, and slip inside, locking the door behind you.

Richard

[Look for anyone]

You decide to stay in the area but keep in the trees to avoid detection.

You hear a plead for help but the voice doesn't sound familiar to you. You go check out the scene anyways.

You run towards the scream and notice a young girl being cornered by lurkers.

You sneak over and grab her by the arm, pulling her away from the lurkers, just before she gets bitten.

Paul

[Explain everything the her]

"Who are you?" She repeats the question, putting her hand on her stomach.

"My name is Paul. I was with a group when we got attacked and some of the goons chased me over here." I got separated from the group and my brother." You tell the woman.

"And you lead them here?" She clutches onto the gun

"I didn't expect someone to be here, I'm sorry." The men continue trying to get in.

"I'm going to regret this but here" She says as she hands you the gun and walks down the hallway.

You crack the door open, the first guard comes in and you slam the door on him, trapping him. You shoot him and do the same with the next guard.

Adam

[Both of you go back]

You decide that the both of you should go back.

You stand up and so does Santiago. You both walk out of the motel and to the facility.

You reach the facility and notice a girl with a baby running away from a man.

You begin to chase after the man, you grab him and stab him with the flimsy knife.

The girl stops and turns around, it's ATR. Santiago catches up with the two of you.

"Adam, you don't want to go back there, they're killing now." ATR tells you, still holding onto the baby.

"Killing? Who have they killed?" You look back at the facility

"They nearly killed Willy, twice. They caught Kara. Tera's dead. Leroy's dead. Fox's gone, he left before this happened and he hasn't come back. It's all gone to hell." She tells you while catching a breath.

"Jesus Christ..." You look over at Santiago

"You take him back to the motel." "We all go back to the motel" or "You stay out here and I'll be back"

• I HOPE I SURVIVED

"You stay out here and I'll be back"

Lana [Go to the meeting place] You decide to go to the meeting place and hope Lucy shows up. You run through alley ways, avoiding t

• We're not sure about the people who went with Katie... yet. We'll know in about an hour.

I HOPE I SURVIVED "You stay out here and I'll be back"

• Dang.

Damn. Okay.

• Oh goosebumps! Sorry if my character is getting Devyn killed.

We're not sure about the people who went with Katie... yet. We'll know in about an hour.

• The only confirmed dead is Tera and that wasn't your fault <#

Oh goosebumps! Sorry if my character is getting Devyn killed.

• You sure?

The only confirmed dead is Tera and that wasn't your fault <#

• There was really no way to save her, regardless of who went with her

You sure?

• |] You take him back to the motel. [|
    With hidden karate skills and superior potato warming skills they should all be fine.

Lana [Go to the meeting place] You decide to go to the meeting place and hope Lucy shows up. You run through alley ways, avoiding t

• "You take him back to the motel."

Also I hope everybody's alive. :O

• "You stay out here and I'll be back"
    This took awhile for me to decide, aaaa.

• Oh darn, I hope we survived and made the right decision.

I HOPE I SURVIVED "You stay out here and I'll be back"

• [You stay put and I'll be back.]

Spookers posted: »

"You stay out here and I'll be back" This took awhile for me to decide, aaaa.

• [removed]

• What happened to her?

There was really no way to save her, regardless of who went with her

• omg, i'm there fuck yeah

• She couldn't have the kid without proper medical assistance

What happened to her?

• Damn.

She couldn't have the kid without proper medical assistance

• Lucy

You had discussed where you would go with Lana if something happened and you got separated.

You were to go to the Science Center and stay there.

You wanted to go but there was no hope to getting out now.

They had caught almost all of the people with guns.

The group fought back long enough for ATR to get Tera to safety but that was all you knew.

"Listen up, these people, they can't help you anymore." Reynold says, referring to Willy, Kara, and Katie "If someone else has a weapon then just come out with it, firing now is just suicide."

You looked down at your gun and took a deep breath.

[Hand over gun] or [One last shot]

Richard

You pull the girl away from the walkers

"Let go of me you fucker!" The girl yells at you

"You would think that you'd be a little more grateful that you didn't die right there but I guess not." You say as you let the girl go

The girl furrows her eyebrows "Thank you, now fuck off"

"What's your name?" You ask the girl

"My name is Pia" She says before crossing her arms.

"Richard and if you want me to fuck off then why are you following me?" You begin walking, she does too.

"Because I'm a kid and you're not" She catches up to you

Paul

You handled the guards and went down the hallway, going to find the woman.

You look into the rooms without seeing her.

She walks out of a room at the end of the hallway "You looking for something?"

"I just found it." You walk over to her and return the gun

You make your way towards the door "Why don't you stay for a little bit? It's getting late and it's not safe out there."

You look back at her and begin to think to yourself. If Richard was still out there he'd at least try to find a safe place.

You nod at her "You never had a chance to get my name, it's Daphne." She smiles at you.

Adam

"You stay here and I'll be back"

You decide to go in yourself.

"You guys stay out here, I'm going in myself." You say to ATR

"Are you fucking stupid? The only armed people in there are the ones you don't want to be. Adam, you're going to die if you do that." She responds to you

"Stay here." You walk towards the walls.

You had three choices, the front, the back, or the side.

Guards were all over the front wall so that would be a pretty bad idea.

The guards on the front would see you coming in from the back.

That left you with the side. By the time you could think about it the creeps had arrived after hearing the gunshots.

You run towards the side and crawl in the hole, just barely making it in.

• edited June 2014

|] Hand over the gun [|
    Aah', all the potatoes and crowns. Cats and shoes. Such amaezneness'.

Lucy You had discussed where you would go with Lana if something happened and you got separated. You were to go to the Science Center

• [Hand over gun]

Hope I won't regret it later :-(

Lucy You had discussed where you would go with Lana if something happened and you got separated. You were to go to the Science Center

• [One last shot]

Going to get myself killed.. I'm aldready determinant anyway.

• edited June 2014

[Hand over the gun]

Lol Pia and Gia.

BonnluffarN posted: »

|] Hand over the gun [| Aah', all the potatoes and crowns. Cats and shoes. Such amaezneness'.

• I had a laugh over that while I was typing

TWD_25 posted: »

[Hand over the gun] Lol Pia and Gia.

• [Hand over gun] I'm just going to take Reynold's word for it and try not to get anyone killed, lol.

• [Hand over gun]

When Kenny takes a shot at Carver, someone dies, I'm not taking that risk.

• Yeah, plus he did not die. We must kill him with a crowbar or a saltlick :D

[Hand over gun] When Kenny takes a shot at Carver, someone dies, I'm not taking that risk.

• [Hand over the gun]
    How old is Pia anyway?

• Come on guys! We can headshot this fool!

• Pia is 14

Shumisha posted: »

[Hand over the gun] How old is Pia anyway?

• Whats Pia look like?

Pia is 14

• Okkeii. Thank you :3

Pia is 14

• Lucy

[Hand over the gun]

You make your way to Reynold and throw your gun at his feet.

He instructs you to stand with Katie and the others, you do so without argument.

"These people here, are traitors. Even this child, we can't forgive traitors." Reynold says to his new "group"

"There is no we. Just our group and a dick who thinks he's in charge of it." You mutter under your voice

"Now there's no need for hostility, all anger is behind us." Reynold looks in your direction

"It may be behind you but you're treating us like animals." You start talking louder

"If I'm going to treat you like animals then you better shut the hell up, because, last time I checked animals couldn't talk." He stares straight at you.

"Well if it's going to be like that then some theories state that we evolved from apes, every single human, so that means you shouldn't be talking either." Kara speaks up

"You two stand up" You both stand up "If you want to disobey me and disrespect me like that then go ahead. It's only giving me more of a reason to kill you now. Do you understand?" You both sit back down.

"Let that be a lesson to all of you, if you disrespect me like that you will get the same punishment." He says as he looks back to the rest of the group.

Someone from in front of him speaks up, Gia, to be specific "What? A lecture? How is that painful, other than hearing your voice, I mean."

He ignores her and continues on.

Richard

You leave the area of the facility. If anyone was going to come out they would have already.

You and Pia begin your walk to a place that you knew was safe and abandoned.

You hear an infant cry and head towards it.

"Stay away, just stay away! Please..." You hear a voice saying as you walk closer towards the cry.

You see ATR and Santiago, just standing there.

"Are they fucking stupid?" You say as you and Pia step out of the bushes and into ATR's view.

"Oh my god, Richard, you don't know how happy I am to see someone I know that isn't dead." She says

"I might not know that but what I want to know is why are you standing out here alone with a baby without a weapon at night?" You direct your question towards her.

"Adam went into there to go try and help, he told us to stay here." She says, cradling the baby.

"Unless you want a dead baby on your hands I would get out of here. You can come with us." You say to her

She nods and gets Santiago''s attention. You all continue on the road to the safe house.

Paul

"Wait, so, are you-- pregnant?" You ask Daphne

"Was it that obvious?" She chuckles "Two girls."

"Two? Jesus, I couldn't even handle one kid during a time like this, let alone two."

"I think it's possible. My mom had five kids and I came out sort of fine." She jokes

She lets out a yawn "I'm going to sleep, feel free to sleep in any available room or out here."

She stands up and goes to the room at the end of the hallway.

Adam

You make it in and look over the area. No guards around.

You walk into your unit and dig through your drawer, pulling out a gun.

You can hear Reynold talking, you follow his voice, undetected.

You hear the footsteps of one of his thugs coming your way.

[Shoot] or [Hide]

• [Hide] Might not be the best idea to go shooting a couple of thugs by yourself and alerting everyone of your presence. :S

Lucy [Hand over the gun] You make your way to Reynold and throw your gun at his feet. He instructs you to stand with Katie and the

• [Hide] if things go bad you can use the gun.

Spookers posted: »

[Hide] Might not be the best idea to go shooting a couple of thugs by yourself and alerting everyone of your presence. :S

• [Hide] I think we should save the gun for Reynold.

Lucy [Hand over the gun] You make your way to Reynold and throw your gun at his feet. He instructs you to stand with Katie and the

Sign in to comment in this discussion.