The Walking Dead: No Safety is over.

Comments

• :P

Here: http://thewalkingdeadnosaftey.blogspot.com/

• Awesome, can't wait to see how it turns out!

Thanks man! next episode i'm gonna take a LOOOT of time, so i can make it better!

• Alright Guys, I', keeping the story here because of the fact that i can't figure anything out.

• And now... A Special Peek at the Mid Season Finale of TWD: NS... (There are no spoilers fro episode 4, don't worry)

Jake: We can't just keep driving dad...

David: I know...

(Meanwhile, the group arrive at a church)

David: Good, Empty...

(Later)

Natalie: THEY'RE BREAKING IN!

Mina: Run! Up to the bell tower!

(Later)

Bell rings...

David is covering his ears...

Bell rings...

Jake is covering his ears...

Bell rings...

Jacob is covering his ears...

Jake: NO!

Alt text

Bell Rings...

January 10th, 2015.

• Wilson must survive!!!

And now... A Special Peek at the Mid Season Finale of TWD: NS... (There are no spoilers fro episode 4, don't worry) Jake: We can't just k

• Episode 4: Traitor. Chapter 1.

Ryan: AGH! GET OFF ME! (Ryan stabs the walker in the head and runs away)

Wilson: I knew i'd find you out here! Run! (Wilson shoots the walkers)

Wilson: Shit! I'm out! Let's Go!

(Meanwhile in dan's tent...)

(Rebecca is sleeping on dan's lap)

Dan: (Smiles) We'll Keep you safe... I know your out there Sam... Come out.

Samuel: Ha, Good.

Dan: What the hell do you want?

Samuel: Good question... (Samuel picks up laura) What DO i want?

Dan: Put her down... It's Us you want.

Samuel: No... It's all of you that i want.

Ryan: (Outside) Dan? Becca?

Samuel: (Aims at dan) Shhh.

Chapter End!

• EPISODE 4 OUT NOW!

supersagig posted: »

Wilson must survive!!!

• EPISODE 4 OUT NOW!

UCAAV29784 posted: »

How do you write? I use pages, finish my writing, then paste into here for stories.

• EPISODE 4 OUT NOW!

mr.quality posted: »

Awesome, can't wait to see how it turns out!

• You know, Samuel isn't that much of an asshole. The most he's done is attempted rape and murder. He wouldn't kill a baby, but the group doesn't know that.

Episode 4: Traitor. Chapter 1. Ryan: AGH! GET OFF ME! (Ryan stabs the walker in the head and runs away) Wilson: I knew i'd find you ou

• I know, He's not gonna kill laura, For some reason you seem quite agitated with me, do you not like the story anymore?

You know, Samuel isn't that much of an asshole. The most he's done is attempted rape and murder. He wouldn't kill a baby, but the group doesn't know that.

• Not agitated; just want Samuel to not come off as evil.

I know, He's not gonna kill laura, For some reason you seem quite agitated with me, do you not like the story anymore?

• He's Not gonna be evil, He just wants something that has yet to be known. Anywhale, If you don't like the story anymore, tell me what i can do to fix it. because your my biggest supporter, without you, I honestly would have just given up.

Not agitated; just want Samuel to not come off as evil.

• Thanks man, At this point, I'm trying to balance facebook, youtube, my fan fictions (Don't ask) and this, so some days it's hard to write good, thank you for saying that.

This...is....still....AWESOME!!!!

• This...is....still....AWESOME!!!!

Episode 4: Traitor. Chapter 1. Ryan: AGH! GET OFF ME! (Ryan stabs the walker in the head and runs away) Wilson: I knew i'd find you ou

• It's good. Only problem is confusing action. Clearing up action sections would really help increase the quality.

He's Not gonna be evil, He just wants something that has yet to be known. Anywhale, If you don't like the story anymore, tell me what i can do to fix it. because your my biggest supporter, without you, I honestly would have just given up.

• Name: Dallas.

Backstory: Lived in Boston before the apocalypse, but moved down to [Wherever you need him] He lived at his new home for about a week before it all started, and when it did he barely made it out of the city. He now lives on the road and is relatively friendly to most people, he tries his best to survive without hurting others.

Skills: Fast runner, relatively good fighter and a really good shot.

Relationships: None.

Personality: Kind, smart, over when he's under pressure.

Appearance: Wears a light blue jacket and dark blue jeans, he also has some stubble.

Something About Yourself: Loves animals.

Weapon of Choice: Pistol.

• Yeah. Sorry, This episode and the mid season finale will hill more story. I've been really running out of ideas, I've been doing some role play with a girl, and it's heavily based on story, so my story telling is not that good.

It's good. Only problem is confusing action. Clearing up action sections would really help increase the quality.

• edited December 2014

Chapter 2 Reunions. Episode 4 Traitor.

Dan: What do you want?

Samuel: I came to take you guys away from here... These people, They'll get you killed. I want you guys to live

Dan: Bullshit, Since when have you ever given a fuck about Ryan, James, Me or Becca?

Samuel: I met a child, She lost her memory and was trapped... I saved her, She died... And seeing you two die... Might just bring me down as well...

Dan: You've Lied to us, so many times... You hurt us... James was so sad every night, Because he lost ryan... and that you betrayed him... Why now? Why do you care so much?

Samuel: Because i saw James... Right after that girl died, I saw him... He was angry at first, But i took his hand... and i said I would make sure you guys stay safe... Ryan showed up, He thought i was up to no good... Thought i did it... I ran... and i knew he would kill me if i took you guys... So i left him in the woods... I killed the others... Because I knew the more there was in the group... The Less chance i would have to save you guys... Please... Lets go. I have a group outside of town, They're awaiting you two...

Dan: No... (Dan stands up with his crutches and walks to Samuel) Your staying here... With us... and your group. (Dan hugs Samuel)

Samuel: (He begins to cry) Thank you... What happened to your leg buddy?

Dan: Walker.

(Ryan walks in)

Ryan: SAMUEL!

Dan: Don't... (Ryan notices Samuel crying)

Samuel: Hey Kiddo...

Ryan: You left me in the woods...

Dan: Because he wanted to get you away, and keep us safe... He wanted us to stay safe...

Ryan: You finally came to your senses old man... (Ryan hugs Samuel)

Becca: So he is good?

Ryan: Yep...

(Meanwhile)

Jarrod: We're here! What the...?

(The members of the group and Sam's group (Dallas, Mina, Richard, Trevor, and Julia) are celebrating and drinking)

Jarrod: Wow...

Clara: WILSON!

Wilson: Cl-Clara?!

(The two hug)

Jacob: Well shit, You weren't Lying Jarrod...

CHAPTER END!

What did you guys think? I spent an hour thinking of the plot.

• 7 cast members are dead... Not as many as i thought.

• @supersagig @NoHopeLeft @UCAAV29784 and @mr.quality THE NEW CHAPTER IS HERE! LESS ACTION! MORE STORY! BETTER FEELS!!!

Chapter 2 Reunions. Episode 4 Traitor. Dan: What do you want? Samuel: I came to take you guys away from here... These people, They'll

• Awesome! I really like where your headed with the story.

Chapter 2 Reunions. Episode 4 Traitor. Dan: What do you want? Samuel: I came to take you guys away from here... These people, They'll

• Nice, but Samuel abandoned them in a city.

• edited December 2014

Awesome Chapter!!!!!!

PD: Mina has a brother named Trevor and Natalie wasn´t neither with Samuel´s group or with Jarrod so you should edit it and changed to Clara though

• Oh what, i wasn't expecting to be introduced this soon. XD

• Well, The thing is, That was kinda part of your story arch, Well, Here, Before samuel saw a little girl, Felt bad and protected her. She died, and he felt bad for everything, so when he saw James, he knew he wanted to protect those two.

Nice, but Samuel abandoned them in a city.

• Yeah, I'm going to make it take a little brighter turn, but don't get too comfortable... The episode IS Called "Traitor" after all...

mr.quality posted: »

Awesome! I really like where your headed with the story.

• Okay, I will add trevor in, and oh shit, I forgot... I still need to add in Natalie....

Awesome Chapter!!!!!! PD: Mina has a brother named Trevor and Natalie wasn´t neither with Samuel´s group or with Jarrod so you should edit it and changed to Clara though

• Yeah, In the past I didn't Introduce you guys at the right times, So this feels apropriate.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Oh what, i wasn't expecting to be introduced this soon. XD

• Don´t do it

Okay, I will add trevor in, and oh shit, I forgot... I still need to add in Natalie....

• Sounds cool.

Yeah, In the past I didn't Introduce you guys at the right times, So this feels apropriate.

• Nah, I screwed you guys over enough with this story, The last thing i wanna do is leave someones character out, Natalie will be introduced in episode 5, and i will fix trevor in.

Don´t do it

• Don´t put Natalie in , she´s dead

Nah, I screwed you guys over enough with this story, The last thing i wanna do is leave someones character out, Natalie will be introduced in episode 5, and i will fix trevor in.

• Yep, The bad thing is, In January comes the Mid-Season Finale. And I'm trying to decide if I'm gonna wait until late Febuary to do Episode 6, Or continue on...

Sounds cool.

• Oh, Well then...

Alt text

Don´t put Natalie in , she´s dead

• Well, just do what works for you.

Yep, The bad thing is, In January comes the Mid-Season Finale. And I'm trying to decide if I'm gonna wait until late Febuary to do Episode 6, Or continue on...

• Yeah, I've got something big prepared for the ending.

Well, just do what works for you.

• edited December 2014

Chapter 3: Everywhere. Episode 4: Traitor

Jake: So, How do you Four Know each other?

Samuel: It was... Before This group... We were all together. and then... I betrayed them, and i feel horrible for it.

Jake: You should consider yourself lucky, Not many people... Can go to that place and come back...

Melisa: Yeah.

(Meanwhile)

David: Zzzzz...

Eva: You know, He kinda looks... Cute, while he's sleeping...

Wilson: Don't Even fucking think about it... Your not doing gross things to my friends Dad... Especially while I'M in the tent...

Eva: Huh, You got quite the temper kid...

Wilson: I had a good night, I'm happy, I don't need it ruined by some drama bullshit.

(Sorry this is an edit, I clicked the Post button.)

(Meanwhile)

Dallas: So, what's your groups plan?

Jarrod: We're Moving on...

Mina: Where?

Jarrod: Hopefully Somewhere safe. We've had a long string of bad things, We need to get the kids out of the shit.

Dallas: No shit. No matter what, the kids ALWAYS need to come first.

Jarrod: Yeah...

(walkers approach)

Eva: Alright! Everyone in the RV! We're Leaving!

(The RV Drives away)

(Later)

David: (Wakes Up) Ugh... Huh? (Eva is sleeping next to him) Hey, Wake up.

Eva: Ohhhh, Ugh, huh? Oh, I'm sorry It was cold and I...

David: Don't worry about it. I was cold too, Go to sleep, I'll see the status.

(David climbs to the Roof of the RV)

David: Oh, Hey Sam, What are you--

David: Holy shit...

Samuel: They're Fucking Everywhere...

(A giant pile of walkers gathers in the giant freeway)

David: What are we gonna do?

Samuel: I don't know... There's Thousands of them... and the city we're heading to is that way.

David: Shit, We Need to find a way. Jake, Come up here!

Jake: (Wakes up) Okay...

Melisa: Please... Don't go, I don't wanna be alone right now.

[STAY WITH HER] [LEAVE]

Chapter End...

• @supersagig @NoHopeLeft @UCAAV29784 and @mr.quality THE NEW CHAPTER IS HERE!

Chapter 3: Everywhere. Episode 4: Traitor Jake: So, How do you Four Know each other? Samuel: It was... Before This group... We were al

• [Leave] - I mean, if there's a herd blocking the road we need to take action, or at least do something. Melisa is 16, she'll be okay.

Chapter 3: Everywhere. Episode 4: Traitor Jake: So, How do you Four Know each other? Samuel: It was... Before This group... We were al

Sign in to comment in this discussion.