Really Telltale? Really? So this isn't a joke?

Comments

• TWAU Episode 1+3 were great, but the rest of that series was awful.

...say what now? Cry Wolf was one of my favorite Telltale episodes. Sure it was short, but each moment of the story was pivotal and it did a good job of juggling different story genres in one episodes, ranging from action to interpersonal drama to horror to legal drama.

Well, this game looks like absolute shit. What the fuck happened to Telltale? Talk about milking popular franchises...making an interactive

• The kid is still blowing things way out of proportion, his racism is waaaay too much for a kid that young (probably 9).

stevean2 posted: »

No, what's sick in the head are the commentors and reactors who threaten physical violence on the kid for getting angry, and people like zek

• WTF? Is't Minecraft for little kids?

• COME BACK TWD SEASON 3 PLS, this forum is already flooded with weird little kids and squeakers.. now there will be more...

• Thats not what a native speaker is. If I learn french in school that doesnt make me a native french speaker.

CrazyGeorge posted: »

latin as there are no native speakers of it I had to learn the language in was in Catholic school.

• Nope, it's a game were you can make your own story, or at least that's what Mojang says, Yeah lots of little kids play it but, that's not the developer's target demography

Cope49 posted: »

WTF? Is't Minecraft for little kids?

• R.I.P Telltale 2004 - Minecraft's Release Date

• Definitely didn't see this coming.

• I don't think any of us did.

Definitely didn't see this coming.

• I'm not saying nobody loves it, but as you can see yourself... the majority of the fanbase doesn't like the whole idea for now.

Sherio88 posted: »

Just because YOU don't love it... doesn't mean no one will love it.

• Finally someone that makes sense around here.

mosfet posted: »

This forum also will turn into a COD forum with ages from 6 to 12. At this point, having some 12 year olds around here could be an i

• edited December 2014

You know what's even funnier, I just discovered that there was also going to be a Minecraft movie in 2017! It has nothing to do with Telltale though. But I really can't understand how it is possible to make a story out of a game that doesn't have any.

Yes they can create one but I feel like the spirit of the game doesn't need a story, it's a game about building and crafting nothing more. There are so many other games that have interesting and original stories and lore and that deserve to be recognized but they go for a game that doesn't need a story. I still can't believe it but I'm willing to give it a try anyway, we'll see how it goes.

• MOTHERFUCKER, YOU'RE THE REASON WHY I KEPT PLAYING MINECRAFT. BECAUSE OF YOUR SERVER. DON'T TELL ME "nu staph"

javoris767 posted: »

nu staph

• Thread: This is real?

I like Minecraft I do want this game will it be on Xbox 360? Only Xbox One + PS4?? Anyways wow TellTale are you thinking of adding blood or anything like that from a kids game! WHAT THE HELL TELLTALE WHATS YOUR DEAL!??? Now.... Wow... What man? It better be Rated E or E10 or TEEN no MATURE BECAUSE REALLY?

• NECKBEARD DETECTED!!!!

Flog61 alert alert!

Flog61 posted: »

I don't think I'm a genius. I simply think that my intelligence is high enough that I don't need to repeat school. Like most adults.

• I can hardly complain considering I have GoT and eventually TWD S3 to look forward to. I can't say I particularly enjoyed TftB, but that's possibly something to look forward to as well. As long as this doesn't actively take away from the quality of those games, I couldn't care less. Perhaps we should all learn to master the ancient art of ignoring things that we do not care about.

• edited December 2014

So Im guessing you didn't know that telltale use to make tons of kids games before walking dead.....

before walking dead most of their games were rated E for everyone or for ages 3 and up lol

• We shall ride to Telltale and Take Back OUR FREEDOM!!!!!!

Alt text

bloop posted: »

GiveUsTWAUS2AndCancelMinecraftOrWeRiot

• Alt text

DoubleJump posted: »

Relax. we haven't seen anything yet. Lets just put down our pitch forks and torches till something solid comes out other than the tweets and a community talking section.

• Alt text

Gotta go fast.

Poogers555 posted: »

Thread: Your reaction to this Post your reaction

• Telltale does not only make mature titles. Prior to Walking Dead, Telltale was actually known for making a lot of comedy titles that were rated E or T that were mostly lighthearted and funny.

• Oh God, I feel like Pat right now. Nonstop shitting even if I become the villain. I'm going to the Pat hate gif corner now.

Alt text

Fighting with optimists and Devil's Advocates codename Liams.

Alt text

Alt text

My life and this fucking game really.

Alt text

Alt text

If you have more Pat based Salt and hate bring it here. With love Churned.

• Blind Spider i never knew...

Telltale does not only make mature titles. Prior to Walking Dead, Telltale was actually known for making a lot of comedy titles that were rated E or T that were mostly lighthearted and funny.

• I totally recommend you to play them! Especially Sam and Max and Tales of Monkey Island. It's a lot of fun.

faneblade posted: »

Blind Spider i never knew...

• Where's the comedy in minecraft?

Telltale does not only make mature titles. Prior to Walking Dead, Telltale was actually known for making a lot of comedy titles that were rated E or T that were mostly lighthearted and funny.

• I'm basically the opposite of a neckbeard. I openly identify as an SJW and I'm a male married to another male.

Oh, and I abhor hats and beards of the neck variety.

NECKBEARD DETECTED!!!! Flog61 alert alert!

• [removed]

Cope49 posted: »

WTF? Is't Minecraft for little kids?

• edited December 2014

How? he missed one letter...

• telltale is a company. I don't think this game will be pretty good, but it will sure as hell make money. Nothing wrong with that, along as they also focus on other things

• he is also complaining about a decision that is none of his business

How? he missed one letter...

• Judging by your grammar

Then how was this necessary? Honestly everyone has a right to complain about this if they want to and you can't call them childish for it.

he is also complaining about a decision that is none of his business

• riht op in yer fookin nan

:P

darkfoxTM posted: »

Where's the comedy in minecraft?

• Strong Bad, though I've only played one episode (that will change soon), was pretty amusing too.

GF1115 posted: »

I totally recommend you to play them! Especially Sam and Max and Tales of Monkey Island. It's a lot of fun.

• if TellTale wants to make a Minecraft game then let them, its not like they are going to throw TWD, GOT, WAU and TFTB out the window

Judging by your grammar Then how was this necessary? Honestly everyone has a right to complain about this if they want to and you can't call them childish for it.

• the game is so customizable that telltale will make their own comedy.

darkfoxTM posted: »

Where's the comedy in minecraft?

• We know we can't change their opinion but we have all right to complain about this choice.

if TellTale wants to make a Minecraft game then let them, its not like they are going to throw TWD, GOT, WAU and TFTB out the window

• you most certainly do. but wasn't those hundreds of comments enough? Was it necessary to write yet another comment about how much this is gonna suck?

We know we can't change their opinion but we have all right to complain about this choice.

• Yes, we can state our opinion as much as we want, it's calmed down so others should too.

you most certainly do. but wasn't those hundreds of comments enough? Was it necessary to write yet another comment about how much this is gonna suck?

• Okay. so you don't mind if i create hundreds of threads saying how much i love Shrek?

Yes, we can state our opinion as much as we want, it's calmed down so others should too.

• It's happened before and they've been merged so go on ahead.

Okay. so you don't mind if i create hundreds of threads saying how much i love Shrek?

This discussion has been closed.