Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• Those are some dangerous pigs...

The game is taking so long beacuse Rhys and Vasquez got...a bit lost on their way to Pandora https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_4nTCOxBRo

• Glad somebody made a sort-of trailer :P It's more than we've got from Telltale for weeks...

Next time on TFTB...

• I don't understand why TellTale doesn't release anything regarding the date. Has there been a single update for this episode?

• Nope

bradhitt posted: »

I don't understand why TellTale doesn't release anything regarding the date. Has there been a single update for this episode?

• edited February 2015

I wish Tales from the Borderlands had "famous" voice actors because that is why Game of Thrones is getting a more consistent release date. They most likely already have all the voice over work finished for season 1 and because of that the episodes are releasing sooner. However, Telltale should keep us in the loop when it comes to these long dark periods of silence.

• But TFTB does have famous voice actors, Nolan North, Troy Baker, Laura Bailey, Chris Hardwick and Patrick Warburton. As well I doubt Telltale has the voice over work finished for S1 of GOT as they like to develop episodes live, including voice work.

lager96 posted: »

I wish Tales from the Borderlands had "famous" voice actors because that is why Game of Thrones is getting a more consistent release date. T

• Only reason I can see them taking so long with TFTB is that they're trying to fix the save bug in GOT and make sure the next episode of borderlands doesn't suffer from the same issues. But they damn well better release it soon! XO

• edited February 2015

C'mon guys! Believe! Believe!

• all i want to know is a rough timeline......nothing special...... b ut it would be nice to know if i need to wait a lot longer or just a bit !
    i think its perfectly fine if they dont want to say something specific..... but it would be cool to at least give us some info by now

• Alt text

Dapnee posted: »

I'd like to thank @handsomejack for making me want this poster more than I used to. In other news, I got a new gaming headset and the border

• Plox

stevean2 posted: »

KENNY PLZ DO NOT

• Agreed - TFTBL has a fantastic cast.

dojo32161 posted: »

But TFTB does have famous voice actors, Nolan North, Troy Baker, Laura Bailey, Chris Hardwick and Patrick Warburton. As well I doubt Telltale has the voice over work finished for S1 of GOT as they like to develop episodes live, including voice work.

• Well...
    This is my first and last time buying a Telltale game before all the episodes are released...
    Because this wait is not worth it anymore to me.
    I at least wanted a guess of a date by now, instead of just a "soon".

• edited February 2015

Alt text

*slightly edited

• NU RHYS! T____T

The game is taking so long beacuse Rhys and Vasquez got...a bit lost on their way to Pandora https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_4nTCOxBRo

• I just saw the pictures added in XD this is beautiful!

motoro posted: »

*slightly edited

• Interactive Sam & Max game wink wink

Revec posted: »

With the success of TWD and that style of interactive visual novel game they've had since, I doubt it.

• Jeah and Troy Baker is everywhere these days. Not that I'm complaining or anything.

dojo32161 posted: »

But TFTB does have famous voice actors, Nolan North, Troy Baker, Laura Bailey, Chris Hardwick and Patrick Warburton. As well I doubt Telltale has the voice over work finished for S1 of GOT as they like to develop episodes live, including voice work.

• This wait is far from ridiculous. It's been, what, less than 3 full months? Telltale doesn't promise to release episodes every month - don't complain just because Game of Thrones was made faster.

Walker99 posted: »

I am sorry but this wait is ridiculous at this point.

• Anyone complaining about this wait clearly wasn't her to suffer through the wait from TWAU Ep 1 - Ep 2. It's been less than 3 months, guys, come on.

• I was here for that

Anyone complaining about this wait clearly wasn't her to suffer through the wait from TWAU Ep 1 - Ep 2. It's been less than 3 months, guys, come on.

• just 'cause it's not the worst doesn't mean we can't be upset, jokingly or not.

Anyone complaining about this wait clearly wasn't her to suffer through the wait from TWAU Ep 1 - Ep 2. It's been less than 3 months, guys, come on.

• http://jurassicsystems.com

Access Tales From The Borderlands Episode 2 BEEP

Access Tales From The Borderlands Atlas Mugged BEEP

Access Tales From The Borderlands BEEP

• The hype is real. #F17

• I was there and I still remember the pain. But at least this time, it isn't constantly nagging my mind.

• ℱ➊➐ ☑

• Alt textAlt text

The Pop! Vinyls for Borderlands are up for pre-order at gamestop. (I totally didn't sink too much money over Borderlands this year hahahahaha.)

• I BELIEVE! I BELIEVE!

eRock92 posted: »

C'mon guys! Believe! Believe!

• edited February 2015

Here's a dancing Vaughn to keep you entertained.

Alt text

• I was really expecting some news yesterday... ;-;

• If it was going to be F 17 we would have already heard something

• Well we usually get a trailer on thursday so its still possible

trez1336 posted: »

If it was going to be F 17 we would have already heard something

• There's still hope for a trailer/release dates tomorrow, though I wouldn't hold high hopes since they usually give a teaser the day before :(

• Ⓕ➀➆☝

• Remember everyone that Telltale announced Tales from The Borderlands Ep. 1 release dates one day before the episode came out. #F17 #BELIEVE

• Yeah but that was after a trailer and the episode was livestreamed that exact day.

Remember everyone that Telltale announced Tales from The Borderlands Ep. 1 release dates one day before the episode came out. #F17 #BELIEVE

• Well I hate saying this, but F17 doesn't seem likely now considering there hasn't been anything about a trailer or any news this week.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.