Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• R. I. P CrazedRabbit

2009-2015

Telltale i will keep doing dis until your release de episode

• Alt text

Crips posted: »

R. I. P CrazedRabbit 2009-2015

• You were the one who was holding this whole thing together!

Alt text

Good one.

Bat nah, I'm fine. I'm okay. Really. I'm completely fine. Everything's fine. Yeah. Hehehe...

cries

Timcanpy posted: »

Pipas you lost it too?! You were the one who was holding this whole thing together! Noooooo (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┬──┬

• Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

I'll never let go Rhys, Never let go...

• Telltale, just look what you did to the forums! I don't understand half of what's going on this thread.
    Alt text
    Could you please just release episode 2 already? Thanks.

• Alt text

GF1115 posted: »

Telltale, just look what you did to the forums! I don't understand half of what's going on this thread. Could you please just release episode 2 already? Thanks.

• My favorite thriller. Okay I thought it was a knife. Good one. :P Ducky was a killer the whole time.

I see your avatar is Max. It remindes me of an awesome reference in one of Telltale's Sam and Max episodes, when Sam asks Max about Bosco and Mama Bosco's relationship and little buddy anwers: "You know, the best boy's friend is his mother". There will be awesome references in Atlas Mugged, right Telltale? S OO OO OO OO OO N

• Alt text

GF1115 posted: »

My favorite thriller. Okay I thought it was a knife. Good one. :P Ducky was a killer the whole time. I see your avatar is Max. It reminde

• No, it certainly isn't. Just because something doesn't explode or somebody doesn't die every 5 seconds doesn't make it boring, its probably just too complicated for you. So stop acting like your opinion is fact when it doesn't even make sense.

DeityD posted: »

Well you don't have to agree you know. And yes, it certainly is.

• Rewriting doesn't really mean that the game is gonna be ruined. I figure its a matter of opinion but I absolutely loved Wolf Among Us, despite the massive rewrite.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Oh god, Telltale better not be rewriting again. The last time they did that, Season 2 was doomed and A Wolf Among Us was only just sorta oka

• I beat Pre Sequel last night... need my fix of Borderlands soon!!!!!! >_<

• edited February 2015

It is boring precisely because someone dies every 5 minutes. They have that in common, actually, but Got's trying very hard to be "unpredictable" and cool by killing off every character in sight. TftB is just ligthearted and funny, nothing more and nothing less, that series is not trying to be something bigger than it is. While Got-like shows get people exciting for a while but it also gets predictable and boring very quickly, especially if you watch the whole show or several season at once and not 1 episode per week. The same could be said about any show, TWD, Supernatural and so on. They don't know when and where to stop.
    Oh and btw calling someone stupid when they don't share your hype for one of the countless mediocre tv series only shows your own lack of intelligence here and nothing more, my dear. Really immature.

No, it certainly isn't. Just because something doesn't explode or somebody doesn't die every 5 seconds doesn't make it boring, its probably just too complicated for you. So stop acting like your opinion is fact when it doesn't even make sense.

• edited February 2015

No, I honestly don't think that they just kill off every character in sight. Almost every main death that occurs is used to advance the story forward (unlike Walking Dead or Supernatural, where a lot of the deaths are used just for shock factor), and it also shows the harsh and brutal world of Westeros.

Oh and btw calling someone stupid when they don't share your hype for a mediocre tv series only shows your own lack of intelligence here and nothing more,

Right, I'm the immature one when you intend on calling a show that is loved by many "stupid" and "medicore" like its fact when that is precisely your opinion.

If you say something I disagree with, I will put an actual and honest response forward without trying to trash you. Saying "its too complicated for you" isn't really an insult, though I can obviously see why you would look at it like that. People I know couldn't get into the show because they say its too confusing and complicated for them, and they are by no means dumb people.

I have no wish to keep arguing, I just do not like it when people trash something like its fact instead of their opinion.

It is boring precisely because someone dies every 5 minutes. They have that in common, actually, but Got's trying very hard to be "unpredict

• How was it? Been thinking about getting it since it's on sale right now.

I beat Pre Sequel last night... need my fix of Borderlands soon!!!!!! >_<

• Its really good, just not as good as Borderlands 2 IMO

DoubleJump posted: »

How was it? Been thinking about getting it since it's on sale right now.

• Maybe....just maybe... when episode 2 is finally released they'll announce episode 3 sooner than usual to make up for the waiting. Kinda like what they did for episode 5 of TWD and TWAU.

• Season finales tend to be released sooner than the other episodes. Around Every Corner and No Time Left were one month apart, In Sheep's Clothing and Cry Wolf were one month apart, and same thing with Amid the Ruins and No Going Back.

Still though, wouldn't complain if it was released sooner xD

DoubleJump posted: »

Maybe....just maybe... when episode 2 is finally released they'll announce episode 3 sooner than usual to make up for the waiting. Kinda like what they did for episode 5 of TWD and TWAU.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited February 2015

Alt text

This is becoming an everyday occurrence (and sometimes, even occurring more than once per day). You guys are really going stir crazy! :p

• Im not crazy...

Alt text

This is becoming an everyday occurrence (and sometimes, even occurring more than once per day). You guys are really going stir crazy!

• heyooooo

This is becoming an everyday occurrence (and sometimes, even occurring more than once per day). You guys are really going stir crazy!

• It would be ironic that this wait is because they decide to replace the voice actors a second time - no Troy Baker and no Lauran Bailey

• edited February 2015

Me waiting for episode 2 of Tales from the borderlands!

Alt text
    seriously thou i can't.

• NO! NO! NO, GOD, NO!

It would be ironic that this wait is because they decide to replace the voice actors a second time - no Troy Baker and no Lauran Bailey

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I think your feed will explode when we do get news :P

• Alt text

• Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?
    Insanity is visiting the forum... over and over again expecting for the episode release. That. Is. Crazy.

Alt text

• Nah. No Troy = no Tales. :D

It would be ironic that this wait is because they decide to replace the voice actors a second time - no Troy Baker and no Lauran Bailey

• i was thinking how telltale will do all game episodic, and every episode is playable released by them hmmm Chaos Theory soon

Jeeny_Frank posted: »

Me waiting for episode 2 of Tales from the borderlands! seriously thou i can't.

• if that was the case a lot of people would be saying this:

Alt text

My reaction would be: the answer to perfection, is to replace the problem and start over again, even through a lot of people think we have done that one time to many. >_>

Alt text

Crips posted: »

NO! NO! NO, GOD, NO!

• Alt text

i was thinking how telltale will do all game episodic, and every episode is playable released by them hmmm Chaos Theory soon

• This game is well known for it's dark sense of humour. It has ironic image. People look at the style and say "yeah that is borderlands" - the guns, the dark humour. Your say something on the lines of without Tory Baker; this game wouldn't be borderlands. No. Look Tory Baker is amazing voice actor yes but the game is all about its dark humour.

Nah. No Troy = no Tales.

• That's just Borderlands. And we're talking about the Tales.

This game is well known for it's dark sense of humour. It has ironic image. People look at the style and say "yeah that is borderlands" - th

• It feels like Tory Baker has been type casted. a lot of he's roles are characters that very arrogant. the only role I have seen him in that wasn't a arrogant character was a lazy character in a anima.

• Yes but Tales is based on Borderlands - therefore it has the same dark humour as borderlands.

That's just Borderlands. And we're talking about the Tales.

• Yeah and good vas make everything better. Especially humor in the game. So those things are kinda related.

Yes but Tales is based on Borderlands - therefore it has the same dark humour as borderlands.

• Alt text

waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting,waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting,waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting,waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting,waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting,waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting,waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting,waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting,waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting,waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting,waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting,waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting...............

• Booker Dewitt ain't that arrogant.

It feels like Tory Baker has been type casted. a lot of he's roles are characters that very arrogant. the only role I have seen him in that wasn't a arrogant character was a lazy character in a anima.

• Also, Joel.

Booker Dewitt ain't that arrogant.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.