Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited February 2015

To add on to Shub's statement they've only done some test animations which probably doesn't take much. They did stuff like this with TFTB while TWAU and TWD dead was going, though yes people definitely complained about that at the time as well.

Scaeva posted: »

Still no news? Fuck Minecraft. I wish they'd finish Borderlands instead of wasting time & resources on a game I have no interest in.

• Yeah me neither I'm done being frustrated every time i wait for this game.

I really hope we get news next week though at this rate I'm not gonna get my hopes up

• Ep 2's not here and I gotta stay high all the time, to keep it off my mind... whoo-oo-oo-ooh.

Alt text

Wow. I finally understand exactly what that Tove Lo song is about.

Staying in and playing games, wondering how TFtBL ends...

• I don't know. At least we have a short video and more screenshots... and Wolf's cliffhanger was a little better. I'm more patient now. Maybe because I don't like it as much or I just got used to waiting.

johnpas749 posted: »

Is there any chance to get any news next week?This is much worse than TWAU EP 2 last year.

• Alt text

Y u do dis

• edited February 2015

when do you think the game will be released? i mean if it ever does sigh

• edited February 2015

JESUS! thats one ugly face.

• Honestly I think anytime in March is a likely guess. Even if there was a massive rewrite, it shouldn't take more than 4 months (hence Wolf Among Us Ep2) for them to come out with Ep2

Jeeny_Frank posted: »

• Yeah it should come out on march but it would be amazing if some kind of miracle happened and they release the episode on February.

Honestly I think anytime in March is a likely guess. Even if there was a massive rewrite, it shouldn't take more than 4 months (hence Wolf Among Us Ep2) for them to come out with Ep2

• it's weird when i first found out about her i thought her stage name was tough love

nursethalia posted: »

Ep 2's not here and I gotta stay high all the time, to keep it off my mind... whoo-oo-oo-ooh. Wow. I finally understand exactly what that Tove Lo song is about. Staying in and playing games, wondering how TFtBL ends...

• While we're waiting, here's some epic Borderlands 2 music I personally love:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mGYsfcvdCo

• It could still in this month (February), more than likely we won't hear anything over the weekend as per the usual, but sometime next week is good possibility for some news on an announcement date and then a release of the episode immediately afterwards.

• I see that both of us are attempting to use music to sooth the people here.

Crips posted: »

While we're waiting, here's some epic Borderlands 2 music I personally love: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mGYsfcvdCo

• I really hope so!

DoubleJump posted: »

It could still in this month (February), more than likely we won't hear anything over the weekend as per the usual, but sometime next week i

• Alt text

• at this rate i am way past listening to music to sooth me up.

I see that both of us are attempting to use music to sooth the people here.

• Hmm...What can we use for you?

at this rate i am way past listening to music to sooth me up.

• edited February 2015

Alt text
    Im waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting

• I bet your smart you can come up with something!

Hmm...What can we use for you?

• Methamphetamines?

I bet your smart you can come up with something!

• edited February 2015

That might work, If i understood what it meant.

Methamphetamines?

• Meth. :P

• Alt text

• No thank you, I think i will stick with music for now.

Meth. :P

• Alright, I'll be hanging out with Mr.White.

No thank you, I think i will stick with music for now.

• Can't wait until we get release dates, then the real wait begins. It's a lot worse when you have solid information, at least in my opinion.

• Have fun!

Alright, I'll be hanging out with Mr.White.

• You too.

Have fun!

• Then people will start saying Telltale is delaying the release dates or something or that they won't buy this one because of the wait so far.

I'll just be hyped up. :P

dojo32161 posted: »

Can't wait until we get release dates, then the real wait begins. It's a lot worse when you have solid information, at least in my opinion.

• Bummer :(

Can't wait until we get release dates, then the real wait begins. It's a lot worse when you have solid information, at least in my opinion.

• This wait became so boring and irritating now, no news or even australian classification, I'm pissed, I can't take this anymore, ciao.

Alt text

• You're a sellout.

This wait became so boring and irritating now, no news or even australian classification, I'm pissed, I can't take this anymore, ciao.

• Yeah, and the fact that the telltale staff are not even responding about the delay is more annoying than the wait itself!

This wait became so boring and irritating now, no news or even australian classification, I'm pissed, I can't take this anymore, ciao.

• There isn't a delay.

There were no release dates set so there can't be a delay.

Yeah, and the fact that the telltale staff are not even responding about the delay is more annoying than the wait itself!

• I'm looking at the achievements for TFTB and episode 3's first achievement seems to sum up most people's feelings here:

Alt text Don't Make Me Wait

Completed Chapter 1 of Episode 3

• Yeah but they wrote That the game was a 4-6 weeks between episodes it been more than that.

There isn't a delay. There were no release dates set so there can't be a delay.

• Hahahahahha

I'm looking at the achievements for TFTB and episode 3's first achievement seems to sum up most people's feelings here: Don't Make Me Wait Completed Chapter 1 of Episode 3

• Don't pay attention to the damn FAQ, no one should care about it, it's wrong and it's been wrong. It's funny that people care about it just now. There is no delay.

Yeah but they wrote That the game was a 4-6 weeks between episodes it been more than that.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.