Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• https://steamdb.info/app/330830/history/

Steam DB has Tales from the Borderlands Episode 2 as being 1.58 gigs so far, which seems to be a pretty normal size for an episode. If you all needed more assurance that the episode is coming sooner than later, I think we have it.

• Hell fucking yes. This wait was worse than even episode two of Wolf.

• edited March 2015

I made that GIF :D

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Episode 2 is coming! I already feel its taste :Р

• Alt text

ITS HAPPENING !!!

• edited March 2015

Alt text

Me having some fun in the comments lol

• So, just to be clear, they DIDN'T actually go public with actual release date, right?

• Nope

gina-0816 posted: »

So, just to be clear, they DIDN'T actually go public with actual release date, right?

• Yup they usually change their pic/background depending on the release of the episode (whatever game) about a week or two so before the release. I figure we'll get release dates this Sunday

Poogers555 posted: »

ITS HAPPENING !!!

• Once there's a date, the mods change the title of these threads to show it. And expect the thread to be on fire.

gina-0816 posted: »

So, just to be clear, they DIDN'T actually go public with actual release date, right?

• 120 pages before Ep2 release, I'm counting on it. About 10 of those pages will just be spamming of gifs and memes when the release dates are finally announced xD

Dapnee posted: »

Once there's a date, the mods change the title of these threads to show it. And expect the thread to be on fire.

• Clearly the three of us need to have a Nutella wrestling competition now.

Crips posted: »

I called her nutella once :P

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

There are still no press keys on the database :(, they normally add them anywhere from 5-14 days before release so the press can review them so the likely release date looks like it could be the 17th.

https://steamdb.info/app/330830/history/ Steam DB has Tales from the Borderlands Episode 2 as being 1.58 gigs so far, which seems to be a

• Alt text

forget it. I give up. there is only talk about panels and not release dates. i will get a refund. if this 4 month wait happen again then i

• edited March 2015

You probably haven't been here for the Sam & Max S4 wait...

Alt text

ElJacko posted: »

Hell fucking yes. This wait was worse than even episode two of Wolf.

• This is awesome! It is so easy to imagine what they are thinking by looking at their expressions. :D

Although I was thinking that HJ's caption would be like. "Ohhhh yeah...The hero is BACK!". Hence why Jack is standing in the front. :)

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I'm sorry, that Episode 2 picture was just begging for some caption wuv.

• Anthony Burch was behind the ECHOcasts Twitter account (and did the AMA), so it will be interesting to see what happens to it in his absence. It always managed to make me laugh, won't be the same without him. :(

Dapnee posted: »

Oooh, I loved reading the Reddit AMA. Lot's of interesting things brought up, I'll probably need to read it again. And for the longest time,

• Alt text

Mercyva posted: »

i cant with you guys this is not good for me LMFAO xD

• Alt text

120 pages before Ep2 release, I'm counting on it. About 10 of those pages will just be spamming of gifs and memes when the release dates are finally announced xD

• I know. I still haven't played it, just lost interest. I might play it eventually.

Game of Thrones Ep1 came out after. Also, you haven't checked out Lost Lords yet? The patch for Episode 2 on Xbone has been out for awhile

• me when there's no Ep2 on sunday.
    Alt text

• I actually wish I'd said 'marval at my pixelated booty' but that one sounds good too XD

This is awesome! It is so easy to imagine what they are thinking by looking at their expressions. Although I was thinking that HJ's caption would be like. "Ohhhh yeah...The hero is BACK!". Hence why Jack is standing in the front.

• Well, there won't be Ep2 on sunday, Trailer at the least.

Telltale releases their episodes on Tuesdays, so...

M10

Leluch123 posted: »

me when there's no Ep2 on sunday.

• If this panel wouldn't be that important, they wouldn't center around it. That means...

PanelWillBeAMilestoneInThisWait

• Hey @Crips. I just want to say THAT avatar you are using. It oozes of awesomeness. It is such an epic face. :D

Well, there won't be Ep2 on sunday, Trailer at the least. Telltale releases their episodes on Tuesdays, so... M10

• Hahaha, thank you, Handsome Jack's face on that key art was too epic to not add something to it :D

Hey @Crips. I just want to say THAT avatar you are using. It oozes of awesomeness. It is such an epic face.

• Alt text

If this panel wouldn't be that important, they wouldn't center around it. That means... PanelWillBeAMilestoneInThisWait

• Yep :)

It's very cool gif =)

Thanks ;)

I made that GIF

• Yeah! Still waiting........ T.T

You probably haven't been here for the Sam & Max S4 wait...

• Alt text

If this panel wouldn't be that important, they wouldn't center around it. That means... PanelWillBeAMilestoneInThisWait

• This wait has revealed masochistic tendencies in me that I never knew were there...

Alt text

• Having a sociopathic badass gunslinger for a girlfriend who likes pain does that to you.

This wait has revealed masochistic tendencies in me that I never knew were there...

• The Xbox One version was broken and unplayable from a savefile point of view, and some who played through the episode couldn't even finish it. It also wasn't released properly the first 36 hours u had to do all kinds of weird things to get it to download the episode, but u weren't able to continue with ur choices until 3 weeks after release. It would have been a bummer but they should have just released it on the other platforms and admitted that they had problems with the xb1 version so they would hold back release. The problem must have been from the episode 1 in november u just didn't notice because there was no episode 2, and the game told u that u had to go to link ur account and go on the webpage to watch the choices u had made so we didn't notice that we didn't get the normal Telltale where they show numbers of big decisions.

What system/system's are having the save file issues w/ GOT? I've played both GOT episodes multiple times on the PS4, having no problem(knoc

• *psychopathic

LawmanZero posted: »

Having a sociopathic badass gunslinger for a girlfriend who likes pain does that to you.

• I love the key art. It's so strange seeing Fiona and Rhys in a new screenshot, and in new positions!

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited March 2015

and in new positions!

Alt text

Lewsblake23 posted: »

I love the key art. It's so strange seeing Fiona and Rhys in a new screenshot, and in new positions!

• edited March 2015

The more I look at this picture the more I think about this meme.

Alt text

(I know it's not 100% accurate but I can't stop thinking xD)

Something tells me there will be a lot of regrets.

I just finished a meme too! I'm so so so excited for this episode and I know it will be hilarious XD

• Haha XD
    I'm gonna play Rhys as a big fanboy of Handsome Jack (if I can) because 1. I love Handsome Jack and 2. This is gonna be hilarious.

DeityD posted: »

The more I look at this picture the more I think about this meme. (I know it's not 100% accurate but I can't stop thinking xD) Something tells me there will be a lot of regrets.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.