The Walking Dead Interactive FanFiction: A New Life

Comments

• [Refuse to answer]

Don't wanna tell on anyone and I have the feeling that he'll target you no matter what answer you give, so not giving him the satisfaction.

Partition posted: »

Hey guys, my testing is done! That means that parts will start to be released regularly again. Thanks for being patient! Chapter 2: Par

• So many ties.

• [Refuse to answer]

Hey guys, my testing is done! That means that parts will start to be released regularly again. Thanks for being patient! Chapter 2: Par

• [Tell him about Mac]

Awesome chapter!

• Chapter 2: Part 11

December 29th, 2016. 10:30 A.M.

[Tell him about Mac]

“Listen, there’s this guy who’s been ripping apart the walls himself.” I stuttered.

“Who is this guy?” Dexter demanded to know.

“His name his Mac.” I answered him.

“Mac…” Dexter whispered. He dropped my to the ground. “Fix this!” Dexter yelled as he stomped inside. Everyone looked at me.

“Damn.” Nick muttered.

I was trying to take in what I have done. Mac had begged me not to tell. Dexter’s probably going to go and kill him now… but I had to do it. It was the best for me and my group. There was no good ending to that.

“Let’s just fix this stupid wall.” Eric mumbled as we all grabbed some wood and began to fix the wall.

December 29th, 2016. 1:32 P.M.

I munched on an eggroll. We were all eating lunch. That wall exhausted me again.

“I don’t know about you guys… but I’m kinda scared.” Braxton spoke.

“About what?” Alexander asked.

“The walkers. I just don’t trust those walls.” Braxton responded.

“Wait… those walls aren’t gonna hold! Oh shit!” Tom said, almost yelling.

“I didn’t say that.” Braxton told him. “I’m just worried… that like, something will happen… it seems like things never go right anymore.”

“Can’t disagree with that.” Adam said in a muffled voice, while chewing on his ham sandwich.

“‘Can’t disagree with that’” Katrina mocked Adam. “You sound like a retard.” She laughed.

Adam laughed along, causing him to cough out his food onto his plate.

“Ew!” Ashley backed up, who was sitting across from him.

“Don’t blame me, blame her!” Adam pointed to Katrina.

“Just get that away from me!” Ashley smiled slightly, but clearly did not want any part of that.

Adam picked it up and ate it. “You little sissy.”

Ashley laughed and picked up a dorito that was on her plate and threw it at Adam. Adam picked up a goldfish and attempted to throw it at Ashley, but hit Eric instead. “Oops.” He chuckled.

“You call that a fucking throw?” Eric picked up a goldfish from the floor and pegged it at Adam’s face.

“Ow! You little faggot!” Adam looked for something to throw at Eric, but Eric beat him to it. He threw another goldfish and hit his right cheek. Adam sprung up. “Who threw that?!” He was smiling.

“Tony did.” Eric pointed to me.

“No I did-” I started to say until Adam threw the fruit snack at me.

Katrina was laughing hysterical. “You guys are stupid!”

“Shut up, you started this!” Adam told her, laughing along.

“Actually, you did by talking while chewing.” Katrina pointed out.

“Well…” Adam was thinking. “Uh… no, Braxton started it!”

“You gotta be fucking kidding me.” Braxton smiled. “I was just stating my opinion.”

“You like fruit snacks?!” Adam asked.

“Uh, I guess-” Braxton tried to answer until around five fruit snacks were thrown at him by Adam.

“Oh my god!” Braxton laughed. He was about to pick up one of the fruit snacks, until a familiar face approached us. It was Samantha, the girl who we met a couple nights ago along with Steve, Ryan, and Deryck.

“No rough housing in the cafeteria!” She told us, waving her finger.

“Oh come on, food ain’t gonna kill anyone.” Eric told her.

“Yeah, but this food is hard to find. Eat it or put it back in the reserve.” Samantha told us. I guess she was right, we shouldn’t let this food go to waste like that.

“Alright.” We sighed, as Samantha walked away.

“Way to ruin the fun.” Adam said.

“Come on, let’s just finish eating.” I told everyone.

December 29th, 2016. 4:25 P.M.

Knock knock! Someone knocked on our room door. “I’ll get it.” I sprung up and answered.

As soon as I opened it, I saw Dylan, until he pulled me out of the room and closed the door. “Tony, your name is, right?”

“Uh, yeah.” I answered. “What do you want?”

“I need you to tell your group, that those chompers are closer than I thought they’d be. They’ll be here by no later than tomorrow night. I went out on a supply run today and they were already by the forest.” Dylan frantically told me.

“What?!” I shouted in shock.

“I know, I know, just tell your group and prepare for tomorrow. It isn’t gonna be a good day. I don’t think those walls can hold every single one of them.” Dylan warned me.

“Then make them stronger!” I suggested.

“We can’t! They’re all already maxed out. We can’t keep wasting all of our wood on those walls. If those walls break, they’ll easily get inside of here. We need to board up everything. The officials and I will handle that. Just sit tight and pray.” Dylan scurried off to the next group.
    I slowly entered the room. “Uh…” I mumbled.

“What is it Tony?” Nick asked.

“It was Dylan… and he kind of said that… the walkers will be here no later than tomorrow night.” I muttered.

“WHAT?!” Tom fell to the ground. “We’re gonna die!!”

“Chill the fuck out, Tom!” Ashley picked him up. “We’re gonna be fine.”

“Uh, yeah, about that…” I trailed off.

“What…?” Ashley looked at me.

“Dylan said those walls may not be enough to hold all of them, and we can’t make them any stronger…” I told them.

“Shit…” Ashley whispered.

“We’re on the east.” Marino stated. “Dylan said that they were coming from the north, correct?

“Yep.” I replied.

“Hopefully we don’t get hit too bad.” Marino looked at his family. “Don’t worry everyone, we’re gonna be fine.”

“Marino…” Lorlin asked him.

“Quiet, Lor!” Marino said in a louder voice. “We’re gonna be fine! I know we will!”

Gaston looked scared. “Don’t worry Gaston. We’ll make sure you guys stay safe.” Lucia wrapped him in her arms.

“I don’t know guys…” Santiago scratched the back of his head. “We can’t stay in denial and hide from the truth… we may not be 100% safe.”

Marino looked at his son with an angry expression, but gave in. The boy had more common sense than he did at the moment. Marino knew Santiago was correct.

“Santiago.” Lucia said. “We know. Just… ugh…”

“You guys alright?” I asked the nervous family.

“Yeah, Tony…” Lorlin affirmed. “We just want to stay safe, as a family.”

“Don’t worry guys. We’ll make sure all of us stay alive.” I told them. There was no way I was going to let anyone from this group die.

“What about my brother? Like you guys said, he’s in no condition to survive this!” Tom reminded us. I forgot about Dom.

“Shit…” I whispered. “Things just keep getting worse and worse, don’t they?”

“We’re gonna get Dom. He’ll be fine.” Ashley insisted.

“You sure? I don’t know what I’d do without him…” Tom was upset.

“Yes, Tom. I want him alive just as much as you do.” Ashley said. I figured they deeply cared for each other. It wasn’t really a secret at this point.

“Can’t we do anything to make this place more safe? Anything?!” Alexander asked again.

“Nope. But Dylan said that he and the officials are going to try and board up the windows and stuff.”

“Good.” Alexander laid down on his bed.

“Dylan told us to pray…” I muttered.

“I’m not religious.” Eric stated.

“Does it fucking matter?” I snapped at him. “We need all the help we need.”

We all prayed that despite whatever happens tomorrow, we will all make it out alive and healthy.

December 30th, 2016. 9:36 A.M.

I woke up by myself, everyone else was still sleeping. I inched my way out of bed and went out of my room to check on things.

The entire place was quieter than usual. There were a few people walking around, but for the most part, not much was happening. Another familiar face approached me. “Hey Tony.” He said.

It was Ryan. “Oh, hey Ryan.” I waved.

“You heard the news? About the chompers?” He asked.

“Yep. They’ll be here today if Dylan is correct.” I replied.

“I’m a bit skeptical about that guy.” Ryan told me. “I mean, he’s one of the officials here. He’s alongside Ashton and Dexter.”

“Nah, I think he’s trustworthy. I don’t see why he’d make all this walker stuff up.” I said.

“I know, just… I don’t know. I just hope he doesn’t screw us over.” Ryan admitted.

“I don’t think he will.” I told him. “Let’s just hope we make it out safe tonight.”

“Yeah man, good luck.” Ryan said. “I’m gonna head back to my room. Bye.” He waved as he walked away.

But then I remembered something I wanted to check on. What happened to Mac? I was still feeling really guilty about what I did before. Crap, where would he be?

I ran up to everyone and asked where a guy named Mac was. No one knew. Come on, where can he be? Dexter’s office! He has to be there.

I walked upstairs to Dexter’s office, and when I looked through the window, I saw Mac laying on the ground, unconscious. I didn’t see Dexter or Ashton. I ran inside and went to his aid.

“Mac! You okay?” I shook him.

Mac began to awake. “Uh…. where am I?” He asked, bewildered.

“You’re in Dexter’s office. Listen, I’m sorry I told on you. It was the only thing I could have done. Dexter knew.” I explained to him.

“It’s fine, I understand I guess…” Mac trailed off.

“Did he do anything to you?” I asked.

“He found me and dragged me here last night, and knocked me out in one punch. Guess I slept through the night.” Mac responded.

“Well, we gotta get outta here, the walkers are coming today!” I told him.

“They are?” Mac said in shock. “This is my chance!”

“NO!” I yelled. Looks like I shouldn’t have brought that up. Was he really going to destroy these walls AGAIN?

“What?” He asked.

“You CAN’T destroy these walls! We’re all gonna die! Dylan said they might not even be strong enough the way they are!” I yelled at him. Mac cowered into the corner.

But I guess I shouldn’t have yelled. The door opened behind me, and Ashton walked in instead of Dexter. “You guys having fun?” He asked in a creepy tone.

“No, get out!” I shouted at him.

“Sorry! Don’t do anything to me please!” Mac begged.

“Tony, you shouldn’t be here. Please leave me with Mac here.” Ashton approached him.

“No! Don’t leave me with him!” Mac pleaded.

“You really want him to rip apart these walls again? Go ahead.” Ashton said. “You can have him. But I’d recommend you keep him with us if you want to stay safe.”

“No! He’ll probably kill me!” Mac shouted. “I won’t destroy the walls! I promise! Please Tony!”

“Shut it.” Ashton slapped Mac. “Your choice, Tony.”

Could I trust Mac? He seemed like he was really desperate to destroy the walls. But what if he isn’t lying? But if I left him with Ashton, who knows what will happen?

[Let Mac go] [Keep Mac with Ashton]

• [Keep Mac with Ashton] We shouldn´t let him have a chance to destroy the walls. Sorry Mac

Awesoem Chapter!!!!

Chapter 2: Part 11 December 29th, 2016. 10:30 A.M. [Tell him about Mac] “Listen, there’s this guy who’s been ripping apart the wall

• [Keep Mac with Ashton]

I think he'll just try to tear down the walls again.

Chapter 2: Part 11 December 29th, 2016. 10:30 A.M. [Tell him about Mac] “Listen, there’s this guy who’s been ripping apart the wall

• edited March 2015

[Keep Mac with Ashton]

Sorry, Mac. I feel pretty bad about this, but destroying the walls could result in death.

R.I.P Mac.

????-2016

• [Keep Mac with Ashton]

I absolutely hate to agree with Ashton, but as much as I want to kick him in the balls, he has a point here. Mac will endanger them all.

• [Keep Mac with Ashton]

Awesome part!

• [keep Mac with Ashton}

Great chapter!

• edited March 2015

[Keep Mac with Ashton]

It's a tough choice, Mac needs to learn to chill the hell out! I really hate giving Ashton Mac but Mac is putting everyone at risk.

• edited March 2015

Chapter 2: Part 12

December 30th, 2016. 9:43 A.M.

[Keep Mac with Ashton]

“Fine. Keep him, if you insist.” I told Ashton. It had to be done. Mac looked at me with a scared expression.

“Thought so. Now get out.” Ashton ordered.

I reluctantly walked out of the room, thinking of what I had just done, again. It needed to be done though. To keep up all safe.

I walked downstairs to my room. Everyone was still asleep. I laid down on my bed to think about things for a bit. Will we survive today? I hope so. But I guess I got too comfortable, because I found myself falling asleep.

December 30th, 2016. 1:10 P.M.

I was awoken along with the rest of my group to frantic knocking on our door. “I got it.” Nick sprung up and opened the door. It was Dylan, as I expected.

“Everyone, to the stage! Another announcement!” Dylan told us, as he sprinted to the next room.

“Great, now what?” Eric moaned.

“Let’s just see what he wants.” Lorlin said.

We all walked to the stage and sat down in the chairs. Everyone remained seated, and on the stage was Ashton, Dexter, and Dylan. Ashton revealed his bullhorn again and began to speak.

“Hello, everyone. As you all know, today is the day. A large amount of chompers are heading this way. Now; whether or not they make it through to our community, try to stay as safe as possible. Officials are going to board up windows and doors, and try to prevent the chompers from getting in. Unfortunately we are unable to occupy rooms, so staying in your rooms all night may not be the best option. Is it guaranteed safety? No, it isn’t. That’s why we called you here. I’m sure Dylan gave you a brief notice, but I’m here to explain. The horde is very big, and I mean, VERY big. It may take 30 minutes to an hour just for this thing to get through. We do not know where they are coming from, it seems like the area north of us is just as bad as it is here. The world IS crumbling. That gives you guys a bigger reason to stay here; you are well protected and supplied.” Ashton explained.

“Now, apparently some of you think it’s a good idea to purposely make the place unprotected, just to get this place to fall. Now let me ask you something; do you really want this place to fall? Where else would you go? Where else would you find this many supplies and protection? How would you be able to escape the horde? Anyone willing to answer?” Ashton asked the crowd.

The room remained silent.

“Thought so. Now, just stay tight in your rooms, and if anything goes wrong, just try to get away from the chompers. That is all. Desperse.”

We all got up and walked back to our rooms. “I guess it’s that bad.” Marino stated.

“Yep.” I sighed.

“We’re gonna be fine.” Eric shrugged it off. “Those walls are sturdy enough.”

“Don’t underestimate the walkers.” Nick pointed out. “They can do crazy things.”

We were interrupted by the sound of people running in outside our rooms, carrying wood, nails, hammer, lots of hardware stuff. They were probably the officials about to board up the place. “Looks like they’re working on it.” I said.

“Yeah.” Adam replied. “Come on, let’s go get some food.”

“Nope.” Lorlin shook her head. “The food and drinks have been stored away for protection from the horde.”

“Oh.” Adam shrugged. “Well, how long is it until they get here? I need to eat.”

“We can’t worry about our hunger.” I said. “We need to focus on our safety. This isn’t gonna be easy. We’re not all gonna make easy peasy.”

“We’re gonna die… we’re gonna die… we’re gonna die!!” Tom paced around the room.

“We’re not gonna die.” Braxton told him. “We can make it. I know we can.”

“Don’t worry guys. There’s nothing we can do right now. We just have to sit and wait, and face our fates.” I said.

December 30th, 2016. 7:19 P.M.

We were all nearly asleep. We haven’t been talking about anything much lately. There wasn’t really anything much to talk about. But it was dark and gloomy in the room. The tone was setting in that something bad was going to happen. And I was right, because in the distance, I heard it. The walkers were coming. They were some yards behind the wall.

“Guys!” I exclaimed. “Get ready! They’re here!”

Everyone got up. The Santiago’s stayed together, Gaston huddling by his mom and dad, and Santiago also stood by their side. Lucia was in the corner.

I can hear the commotion outside. I opened the door, and it was very active. There were people all over the place, some were calm, but some were going crazy, and running around everywhere. Dylan emerged from the group.

“Everyone, stay calm and do not panic! We will all be fine!” Dylan attempted to calm everyone down. But it had little impact on the situation.

Then I heard banging on the walls. The walkers were against the North Side Walls, desperately trying to fight their way through it. “They’re here!!” Lots of people screamed. This place was getting insane.

“Mom! Dad!” Gaston squeezed his parents as hard as he can.

“It’s going to be fine, hon!” Lorlin comforted her scared son.

I gazed out the window. They were really beating that wall. How many of them were there? It sounded like hundreds. The wall didn’t seem like it would stay up all night.

10 minutes later…

After 10 minutes of constant running and ruckus, things just weren’t getting any better. The walls weren’t going to hold. I looked at the walls, and there was just no way they were keeping the entire horde out of this community.

“Just sit tight everyone!” Nick warned our group, all in our room.

But it didn’t last long. I heard the wall crumbling down. I looked out out the window, and thankfully, the entire wall hasn’t collapsed. Just a small part of it, but it was enough to let the walkers get in. “They’re in! They’re in!!” I frantically warned everyone.

“WE’RE GONNA DIE!!!” Tom ran out of the room.

“Tom! get the fuck back here!” Ashley ran out of the room chasing after him.

The walkers were banging against the windows all over the place. A lot of them had occupied the outside area. Not an extreme amount, but enough to do a significant amount of damage. When I turned to look out my window, I was greeted by tons of walkers pressing against the window, the glass cracking.

“GUYS!” I tried to warn everyone. “They’re gonna break through the window! Everyone out!”

Our group scrambled out of the room one by one, trying to get out fast enough. People were screaming all over the place. But the walkers were too fast. They had broke through the window, along with many other room windows, and I heard Lorlin scream. I turned around to see a walker biting into her neck, before falling to the ground, ultimately being devoured by the walkers. Gaston managed to escape.

“MOMMY!!” Gaston screamed, crying hysterically. The other Lucia and Santiago began to cry, while Marino just stared, helpless.

“Come on!” I tried to get them to move. Lucia, still crying, grabbed Gaston and Santiago and scurried out of the room, and ran somewhere, not following the group. Marino still stood there, frozen.

“Marino! Get the fuck outta there!” I yelled at him. He wouldn’t move. I had to drag him out of the room before he was out of his trance.

“Lor…” Marino whispered in an extremely quiet voice, while tears developed in his eyes. “Where are my kids?!?!” He stood up and ran away, and then disappeared from my view.

“Shit!” I yelled. I may not have been as close to Lorlin, but I can’t imagine how that family must feel. I was just in shock, until a walker tackled me to the ground. “Ahh! Help!” I screamed.

Eric came running over to me, and kicked the walker off of me and stomped it’s head into the ground. “You alright man? Are you bitten?” He asked.

“I’m good, where’s our group?” I frantically asked.

“Over here! Come on!” Eric said as he ran over and met up with our group.

“Where the hell are the Santiago’s?” Nick asked, concerned.

“No idea! The walkers got Lorlin!” I explained, upset.

“Fuck!” Nick yelped. “Come on, just try to stay safe!”

“Where the fuck are we going Nick?” Katrina asked.

“Uh…” Nick thought. “I got it! Upstairs!”

We started to run upstairs, as many walkers began to fill the lower area. I turned around and saw lots of people getting devoured. It was devastating. It was like revisiting that first day.

“AHH!” I heard Braxton yell. I saw a walker biting his right ankle. He kicked it off as well and ran up the stairs. “Guys, I’m bit!”

“Braxton!” Nick ran to his side. “Get in here!” Nick led us to Dexter’s office.

He laid Braxton on the ground while Adam accompanied him. I heard banging in the nearby closet. What?

I opened the closet and found Mac laying on the floor, with his arms and legs tied up, and duct tape over his mouth. I removed the tape and untied him. “Mac, you okay?” I asked.

“Yes! What’s going on?” He was shaking.

“Walkers! Chompers! They’re all over the place! Just stay here!” I told him.

Mac sat in the closet, with his arms around his knees.

I ran over to Braxton. “Dude, you okay?!”

“No! I’m gonna die dude!” Braxton looked as if he was about to cry.

“No he ain’t.” Alexander walked up to him, holding a saw.

“What are you talking about?” Braxton asked.

“You’re not dying. I need to cut off the foot!” Alexander exclaimed.

“Fuck no!” Braxton refused.

“You wanna die? This is the only logical decision! It can save your life!” Alexander explained.

Braxton knew he had to take the risk. “Fuck it, do it!” He stuck out his ankle and closed his eyes. Alexander began to cut.

“AHHH! FUCK!!!!! GAHHHHH!” Braxton screamed with enormous amounts of pain.

“Stay calm! It’s okay!” Adam tried to comfort him.

“AHHHHH!!!!! Guh……..” Braxton looked down at his leg, his ankle lay on the floor, and he was bleeding tremendously.

“We need a towel or something!” Alexander exclaimed. “Anyone got one?!”

Katrina searched Dexter’s desk. “Yeah, I got one here!” Katrina handed Alexander a roll of paper towels. “It’s better than nothing!”

Alexander wrapped as much paper towels as possible around Braxton’s ankle. “It hurts so fucking much…” Braxton muttered.

“It’s going to hurt, just lay down and stay calm, that’s all you gotta do.” Alexander explained to him. “It should work.”

Nick turned to us. “Guys…” He mumbled. “What about Ashley and Tom? And Dom? And the Santiago’s? You saw how it was down there…” Nick stared at the ground.

“Don’t be like that man, they’re alive! I know it!” Eric denied.

Dylan bursted through the door. “You guys alright?!” He asked. “Almost the entire lower level is swarmed with chompers!”

“What about the infirmary?” Nick asked. That’s where Dom was.

“I don’t know, but I know our officials relocated everyone there to a safer place. Anyone who was in there should be fine.” Dylan explained.

“Thank God…” Nick sighed with relief. “What about Ashley and Tom? Or anyone from the Santiago family?”

“I don’t know man, I’m sorry.” Dylan shook his head.

I looked outside the window in Dexter’s office. Walkers everywhere. Lots of them had gotten past the community, but lots were still piling in.

“We need to do something!” Adam insisted. “We need to find our friends!”

“There’s no way man! It’s way too dangerous!” Dylan declined.

“I don’t care! I ain’t leaving this place without our group!” Adam stated.

“Don’t do it Adam, trust me, it’s better to just wait it out!” Dylan insisted.

Adam gave in, he knew Dylan was correct. “Fine…”

“Braxton, you alright?” Nick asked.

“I’m fine… thanks… just, shit…” Braxton muttered.

But I guess we got too comfortable too soon. The walkers just kept coming. They were coming up the stairs. “You gotta be fucking kidding me!” Eric shouted.

“They’re coming!” Dylan warned. “We can’t stay here! This room will be swarmed in less than a minute!”

“I’m in no fit to move!” Braxton exclaimed.

“I got you!” Alexander picked him up and ran out into the hallway, the walkers inching closer. We all followed them out.

“Keep going!” Dylan was leading us the way. It was a lot more complex up here than I thought it was.

We eventually reached the other end of the hall, which led to another stairwell. “Stay here guys!” Dylan ordered as he went down the stairs to see what was going on. We waited about 15 seconds until he came running back up. “Down here guys!”

We went down the stairs, and it was no where near as bad as the northern side. We were near the South Side Walls, the coast was almost completely clear. There were still some people running around panicking. All of a sudden, we saw Ashley and Tom barge out of a nearby room, and Dom slowly follow behind them.

“Dom! Tom! Ashley! You guys are alive!”” I was very excited.

“Yeah, I ain’t dying in this shit hole.” Dom managed to smile. He was still not in very good shape, but he was a tough guy. He was able to still walk and fight, but no where near as strong.

“Where do we go now?” Adam asked. “The walkers are gonna pile in from the stairwell any second!”

There were more walkers approaching from the north, and it wasn’t’ looking good. Dead bodies were everywhere.

“Just get in here!” Ashley pointed to the room where they had just emerged from. “It’s safe in here!”

We all followed Ashley into the room, and it was a sturdy room. Also in the room were all the food and drinks. There were lots of empty beds, I guess lots of people came in here as well to rescue their loved ones.

“Ashton doesn’t want us here.” Dylan said.

“I don’t care.” I said. “This is the only way we’ll survive.”

Dylan nodded in agreement. “I don’t even know if Ashton or Dexter is still alive.”

“I hope they aren’t.” Mac spoke up. “Those pieces of shit can die.”

“Yep.” I nodded.

We heard the walkers pass by. The were trying to get in, but it was just too strong. The room had been boarded up well. The walkers soon just gave up and pass by. We all sat and waited it out.

December 30th, 2016. 9:24 P.M.

Knock knock! “Anyone in there?” A voice called. I recognized it as Ashton.

Nick removed the wood and all the protection and opened the door. “Yes.”

Ashton looked at him. “Come out now. Chompers are gone.”

We walked out of the room. The place was a disaster. Dead bodies everywhere. Blood everywhere. Dead walkers everywhere. People laying on the floor, bleeding out. It was a gruesome sight.

It didn’t feel like it, but we just sat in that room for a long time. I guess it was enough time for the walkers to disappear completely.

“I’ve counted, 59 dead bodies so far.” Ashton told us. “Get to the stage now.”

We all went to the stage, to see our fellow survivors. A few familiar faces as well. Steve, Ryan, Deryck and Samantha all seemed to make it out alive. There were other people I didn’t recognize, but then I spotted the Santiago’s. I ran over to them

“You guys alright?” I sat next to them.

They all had their arms wrapped around each other, staring at the ground. They clearly didn’t want to be disturbed.

“Stay strong.” I told them as I walked back to my group. We all sat down, and shifted our attention to the stage.

Ashton spoke to the bullhorn. “Today, is a very devastating day. We have lost many members of our community. Many people have their loved ones.”

As he said that, Dexter walked up to the stage, missing his left forearm. I guess he was bitten. Dexter grabbed the bullhorn with his left hand and spoke.

“This happened to me tonight. Chomper bit me as I was getting to my safe zone. Little fucker. Got the arm off myself, luckily.” He said as he handed the bullhorn back to Ashton.

“Many have died. Many have been injured. But the horde is gone now. It’s time to rebuild this place. Together.” Ashton said. He actually sounded sympathetic and serious. But I doubt he really meant all of that.

Even though everyone here hated Ashton, we had to agree here. We can’t escape, and it looks like we’re gonna be here for a while. Might as well make this place stronger than ever before.

“Alright everyone… I’ll send you all to your rooms to settle in. Reconstruction will begin tomorrow. Desperse.” Ashton said as he and Dexter walked off the stage.

We all walked back to our room. I was pretty shocked everyone in our group survived. We only had one fatality, Braxton losing his right ankle. But the Santiago’s have lost something dear to them. I certainly hope they can get it together. I can’t imagine what they’re going through right now.

We all laid in our room, and no one spoke a word. We all went to sleep, and prepared to rebuild tomorrow, and hopefully start something new at this place.

[END OF CHAPTER 2]

That was chapter 2! I really hope you enjoyed it! It was a bit longer than chapter 1, but don’t worry, it’s not the longest you’ll see. Anyways, again, I have some questions! Please answer them and provide explanations of you can, but you don’t have to. It just helps the story. Thanks!

Who is your favorite character?

Who is your least favorite character?

Was there anything in the chapter that particularly stood out?

Was there anything you didn’t really like in this chapter?

What would you like to see more of in future chapters?

Thanks for reading everyone! I can’t wait to begin writing chapter 3!

• edited March 2015
    1. Still, I have a bias towards Dom, but I'm really starting to like Eric.

2. Steve, he's just some hotheaded asshole.

3. The ending, Dexter losing his arm, Braxton losing his ankle, Dom getting beaten, lots of crazy things happened.

4. I'd prefer if we saw more Ashton, he only appeared 2 or 3 times.

5. More Ashton.

You know, since Dexter lost his arm and the walls are destroyed, now's the perfect time to escape.

Chapter 2: Part 12 December 30th, 2016. 9:43 A.M. [Keep Mac with Ashton] “Fine. Keep him, if you insist.” I told Ashton. It had to

• Don't worry, there will definitely be more Ashton!

bloop posted: »

* Still, I have a bias towards Dom, but I'm really starting to like Eric. * Steve, he's just some hotheaded asshole. * The ending, Dex

1. Eric.
    2. Steve, he attacked Ryan ;-;
    3. Has to be the ending, with all the action of the horde breaking into the community and the general chaos.
    4. I'd say a verity of the characters we haven't seen much of.
    5. Ooh...Um...A sense of safety then it being take it away in a surprising way.

Chapter 2: Part 12 December 30th, 2016. 9:43 A.M. [Keep Mac with Ashton] “Fine. Keep him, if you insist.” I told Ashton. It had to

• edited March 2015

Is Dom Kenny in disguise? Or is that Steve? Lol, liking Dom and Eric.

None really I hate, except Dexter maybe.

The interactions between the core group and the community. They're all so sheltered now :(

Some characters were just there. I don't know whether you're killing them soon (not too soon hopefully) or are covering them later. Alexander, Samantha and Dylan stand out.

Maybe do some different POV's. It's getting clogged with characters atm and this may help split them for development.

But good stuff! Your writing gets better and better with each post. Keep it up! :)

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/92568/the-walking-dead-exposed-interactive-fan-fiction-character-submissions-open?new=1

1. I would have to say that my favorite character is Eric or Ashley
    2. Ashton and Dexter are both terrible, I love their character but I hate what they're doing to Tony and his friends!
    3. The chaos that ensued once the walkers tore down the wall
    4. What happened to Adam? He seemed to disappear. I have a problem forgetting about characters sometimes, it can be kind of confusing for the reader if one just has a major part and disappears. This is pretty much it, everything else is great!
    5. I would like to see things get really bad for the group. I want to see how the group interacts with all the crazy shit outside of a community. If they think Ashton and Dexter are bad then they need to start thinking about just how much the apocalypse can change you.

• 1. Naturally I'm a bit biased towards Katrina, but objectivelly she didn't have that much to do this chapter except dopping some snarky lines and biting Dexter's finger off. However, it was a very good chapter for Dom and Eric and I continue to like them very much. I also really like Ashley.

2. Dexter and Ashton, for nearly raping Katrina and being generally creepy. Steve would also be a candidate, but he is not evil and creepy like his glorious leaders, he is simply a douchebag, so I don't hate him that much

3. The ending was awesome! I also got the chills out of that part where Tony and Nick came to the rescue of Katrina

4. Not really... Of course, there were some characters who hadn't had that much to do and I honestly confused Alexander and Adam in one part, but overall you did a very good job

5. My favourite moments in this chapter were many small moments, like Dom and Ashley joking around or the group having a food fight, so these are the only things I could think of that I'd like to see even more of

• edited March 2015
    1. Katrina
    2. Steve
    3. Everything
    4. Lorlin´s death u.u.
    5. Someone from the Tony´s group dying and other POV

• I submitted a character!

• Awesome! Thanks!

AAA_Jane posted: »

I submitted a character!

• edited March 2015

Chapter 3: Part 1

March 4th, 2017.

3:36 P.M.

It’s been over 2 months since that big attack happened. Sure as hell felt like yesterday. Good thing we’ve managed to make this place a lot better than before. It actually seems like more of an upgrade. Well, what’s been going on?

The winter was nothing important. Just thank God we were staying at this place during the winter. That’s one thing I’m thankful about about being here. There was some snow, but nothing too extreme.

Ashton and Dexter have been dicks, as usual. They seemed to have cooled down when we were rebuilding, but they’re back to their normal self.

Dylan, one of the more major officials, has been getting in some trouble lately and has been spending some nights with us. He hates Ashton and Dexter just as much as I do, and since he seemed to get along with us the best, he chooses to stay here occasionally.

Our group has been the same old. Braxton has learned how to properly use crutches and Dom has been feeling a lot better. He has had some permanent damage, however. He claims he can’t smell out of his right nostril. He also seems to forget things more often now, but that’s only minor, nothing too serious.

Speaking of Dom, I think it’s safe to say that he and Ashley are a thing. Ever since he’s returned to our room they just can’t stop talking to each other. He’s actually spoken to her more than he has to Tom in these past couple of months. Therefore, Tom has resorted to me, which can be quite annoying, since he is pretty much a coward and doesn’t like to do anything himself. But he’s still nice and we’ve been getting along well.

Another thing, Dexter actually asked Alexander if he wanted to become an official, for his matureness and intelligence, and just overall good traits. However, Alexander respectfully declined, not wanting to start any trouble. I’m glad he stuck with us, I’ve known him since the beginning of the entire outbreak.

The Santiago’s have been getting back on track, mostly. It took them a while to get over the loss of Lorlin, but it seems they have adjusted now. However Marino has been noticeable more depressed, and seems to have made the least recovery so far. And Gaston seems to have continuous nightmares and often wakes everyone up. Marino usually calms him down and gets him back to sleep.

I’ve also just been doing pretty normal lately. This place has gotten a lot more exhausting than before the attack, considering we had to repair and rebuild the entire place. But it was well worth it, because everyone feels a lot more safe.

More people have been joining the community, I kind of felt bad for them. But again, I guess this place has it’s positives in survival terms. That is, if you don’t get on Ashton’s or Dexter’s bad sides.

Speaking of which, I don’t know if it’s true or not, but apparently Mac has earned back the respect of Ashton and Dexter. Again, I don’t know if that’s true, but that’s what he told us. But we can’t really believe anything that comes out of that guy’s mouth.

Enough of that, it was time for lunch. I know it’s pretty late for lunch, but we haven’t eaten anything yet because apparently tampered with the cameras and we all had to help fix it. Real pain in the ass, I tell ya. But we got it back up and working, even though I hate those cameras.

Our big group walked over to the lunch table. I’ve just realized how big our group has actually gotten. Naming the people I’ve met in order, is Eric, Nick, Katrina, Alexander, Dom, Tom, Braxton, Adam, Ashley, Marino, Lucia, Santiago, and Gaston. That’s 13 people, 14 including me.

Anyway, I walked up to get lunch for my group, but was greeted by the confused face of a lunch worker. He was a bit heavy and was wearing a chef hat in a pretty wonky way. “Uh…” I mumbled as he looked through the entire kitchen. “Where’s the food?”

“I don’t know.” I shrugged. “It isn’t there?”

“I mean, we got some stuff, but barely…” The worker said.

“You gotta be kidding me.” I growled.

“It was here yesterday…” The worker stated. “I better go ask Ashton or Dexter.” He walked away.

Great. The food is gone. Where can it possibly be? I stood around for 5 minutes until he finally came back.

“Ashton or Dexter didn’t do anything with it.” He shrugged. “They’re really mad and are looking into it. They think someone stole it.”

“Stole the food?” I asked. “What good does that do?”

“I don’t know.” The worker said bleakly. He seemed like he didn’t care about anything. “Do you know who could have taken the food?”

“I don’t know, did you?” I pointed to him.

“Haha, no I didn’t.” The worker slightly laughed, with almost no emotion. “Oh well. No food for today.” He took off his chef hat and walked out of the cafeteria. Great employee you hired, Ashton.

I walked back to the group and sat down. “Well, apparently someone stole almost all of the food.” I announced.

“Someone stole the food?” Adam raised an eyebrow.

“According to the cafeteria worker, Ashton told him that they didn’t do anything with it, and they think someone took it.” I told them.

“Fuck that guy.” Eric said. “What fatass would hog all the food like that?”

“Calm down Eric.” Alexander said. “I’m sure they had a good reason.

“A good reason to make us all starve to death.” Eric pointed out.

“I think I should look into this.” Alexander volunteered. “Ashton or Dexter wouldn’t mind. They seem to like me.”

“Don’t get too comfortable with them, Alex.” I warned him. “You can never trust anyone like that.”

“Yeah Alex, be careful.” Nick told him.

“Don’t worry, I will.” Alexander said as he got up. “I just want you guys to be safe.” He smiled and walked away.

“I hope he doesn’t get too involved with them.” I said.

“Me neither.” Nick sided. “Come on, let’s go back to our rooms, I guess.”

March 4th, 2017. 4:57 P.M.

I was just sitting against the West Side Walls, relaxing in the warm sun. It was finally getting a bit warmer, and it felt nice. The slight breeze felt really nice too. It was so quiet and peaceful, nothing but the sounds of birds chirping and the trees bristling. Unfortunately it was interrupted when Katrina stormed out the door, interfering with my peace. She slammed the door shut with a big smile on her face, and she was noticeably wet.

“Uh, hey, Katrina.” I waved.

“Oh shit! Tony! I didn’t see you there.” She flinched.

“What’s going on?” I asked. “Anything serious?”

“No, Adam just thinks it’s funny to keep splashing me with water.” She replied.

“Adam’s just messing with ya. He wouldn’t harm you.” I told her.

“I know that.” Katrina said. “He just needs to know his limits.”

Katrina tried to keep the door closed, but Adam overpowered her and came bursting outside, pouring water all over the place from a fresh water bottle.

“Adam! Stop! It’s cold!” Katrina laughed. “Get Tony!”

I looked at Adam, who was approaching me. “Thanks, Katrina!” I said as I tried to get up and walk away, but it was too late. Adam had already doused me in enough water.

“And another one bites the dust!” Adam sang.

“Thanks guys, way to ruin a nice moment.” I grumbled, but not too seriously.

“Come on, it’s just water.” Adam stated.

“Still, that water is scarce. Especially with a lot of it missing.” I reminded him.

“Come on, I was just having a little bit of fun.” Adam defended himself.

“Whatever, just give me the water.” I held out my hand.

Adam gave me the water bottle, with barely any water left in it. I drank the rest of the water in one sip.

“So what are you guys up to?” I asked them.

“Nothing, really. But Nick has been acting a bit off lately. I’m kind of worried.” Katrina told me.

“It’s probably nothing serious.” Adam said. “Nick is a great guy.”

“I know he is, but what if something bad happened and he’s not telling us?” Katrina questioned.

“Nick wouldn’t hide anything.” I told her. Nick was not the person who would hide secrets like that.

“Whatever you guys say.” Katrina shrugged. “I’m gonna go dry off.” She walked inside.

“So, Adam-” I was about to talk to him until he walked inside as well, not hearing any of my words. Oh well.

I heard banging coming from a window, and I turned to my right to see Marino pounding his fist against it repeatedly, almost as if he was trying to break the window. Either that or he was just really angry.

I walked inside and approached him. “Uh, what are you doing?” I asked.

“Nothing, Tony.” Marino just stared through the window.

“Doesn’t look like nothing to me.” I crossed my arms.

“It’s nothing, just go.” He demanded.

“Marino-” I began to say until he interrupted me.

“Get out, Tony.” He said once more. I didn’t want to piss him off more, so I respected his wishes and left. I guess he was just in a bad mood. He certainly was not the same man since Lorlin died.

I was heading back to my room, until I saw Dylan tumble down from upstairs. “Fucking prick!” He shouted up the stairs. I walked up to him.

“Uh, are you okay? What happened?” I asked.

“This guy.” Dylan pointed upstairs. “This fucking guy. I screw up ONE order and he feels the correct thing to do is scold me for it and punch me with his stump! And then push me down the stairs!”

“Dexter’s a douche.” I said, flatly.

“No shit he’s a douche. I don’t want to be an official anymore. I’m sick of his shit. I’m stepping down.” Dylan told me.

“Watch out, Dexter or Ashton might hurt you… or kill you…” I warned him. It wouldn’t be a shocker if Ashton or Dexter just killed him, they’re crazy like that.

“I don’t care. Being an official is like torture. I’d rather die and be peaceful than put up with those guys.” Dylan said. “I’m going upstairs and telling them I’m fucking done.” He stomped away.

I don’t know if that’s the best idea for Dylan. Ashton or Dexter can see that as betrayal. Even though they betray their own members countless amounts of times. It seemed dangerous. But working for Ashton or Dexter must be a real pain, and maybe it is better off, that is if he doesn’t receive a punishment. But who knows with those guys…

[Let Dylan go] [Stop Dylan]

• [Let Dylan go]

Chapter 3: Part 1 March 4th, 2017. 3:36 P.M. It’s been over 2 months since that big attack happened. Sure as hell felt like yesterd

• [Let Dylan go]

Chapter 3: Part 1 March 4th, 2017. 3:36 P.M. It’s been over 2 months since that big attack happened. Sure as hell felt like yesterd

• Awesome chapter. Though I'm curious to find out why Nick is apparently acting strange...

Also, as bloop predicted several pages ago, Domley is now confirmed! Begone, Ashny peasants!

[Stop Dylan]

I really don't think he should face these two, though I might be wrong.

• edited March 2015

[Stop Dylan]

• [Stop Dylan]

Guys! XD he'll die if you let him go, right?

• Kony

Kony 2012?

[Let Dylan go] @LiquidChicagoTed I can still hold onto the hopes of Kony/Tatrina for the future hahaha

• [Let Dylan go]

@LiquidChicagoTed I can still hold onto the hopes of Kony/Tatrina for the future hahaha

• Kony 2017, apparently ;)

bloop posted: »

Kony Kony 2012?

• [Stop Dylan]

• [Stop Dylan]

• I hate ties.

• [Stop Dylan]

• edited March 2015

Hey everyone. I apologize not being able to get out a part regularly lately. Lots of things have been going on recently and I haven't found much time to write. Unfortunately, there won't be a part out tonight either. I will definitely have a new part tomorrow though. I just logged back on right now, so I'm just giving you guys this update.

I'm also using this opportunity to just thank all of you guys for reading my story. Without any of you, this story would be nothing. Thank you guys for reading, thank you guys for voting, thank you guys for submitting characters, thank you for everything. I'm glad all of you enjoy it and I don't plan on stopping this story anytime soon! You guys are the best!

Alt text

• btw You are the best!! :P

Hey everyone. I apologize not being able to get out a part regularly lately. Lots of things have been going on recently and I haven't found

• Man, you are awesome. No lie.

Hey everyone. I apologize not being able to get out a part regularly lately. Lots of things have been going on recently and I haven't found

• Writing my stories and reading your story is the only thing I do on this forum anymore. Thank you for making such an awesome story and I love every riveting line of dialogue. A story of this prowess deserves recognition!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.