Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• LOOL it is released;I'm downloading it.

brbsmoking posted: »

WHAAAAAA, YOU LUCKY BASTARD

• Darn, not seeing it in the NA store. You in Australia too like the op, or is it also showing up for other countries?

LOOL it is released;I'm downloading it.

• I have wait through three games and currently waiting for this one as well as Game of Thrones. Sometimes it is better to stay optimistic rather than submit to darkness, disease and dryness.

TheCatWolf posted: »

Naivety is a blessing...

• Here you can get episode 3 if you have a ps4 ^^

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Enjoy the game :)

If possible could you please refrain from positing spoilers for a while to give others a chance to play it first, the majority of forum users are from Europe and America and it won't released in these locations for another 12-24 hours and they won't want to be spoilt.

liamvader posted: »

ITS OUT! at least on the Aussie PSN store! i found it on the playstation store in my browser by searching in "Tales from the Borderlands" in the search bar! SUCH HYPE!!!! Downloadin' it right now

• Hail to Episode 3, have a good time playin' it!

• THERE SHALL BE NO SPOILERS FROM ME! internet pinkie promise!

OzzyUK posted: »

Enjoy the game If possible could you please refrain from positing spoilers for a while to give others a chance to play it first, the maj

• edited June 2015

Oh snap. Well unfortunately for me, that link only works if you have a PSN account under EU or AU. But I'll keep an eye out on the NA store! Typically updates about an hour from now. Hopefully the NA store messes up too... :P

Here you can get episode 3 if you have a ps4 ^^

• I'm not a spoiler bomb and thank you 87% haip.

Enjoy the game If possible could you please refrain from positing spoilers for a while to give others a chance to play it first, the maj

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited June 2015

There is a release date but they didn't write it in the tweet and they haven't added any release dates to their blog yet, i could try and guess one but if i get it wrong it might upset some people so i am going to wait for a official date first.

Edit: It looks like European PS4 users are able to download it now.

CosmicSouls posted: »

Soooo...no release date for PSN EU?

• Well i'm from eu and right now i'm downloading it.

Deadpoolian posted: »

Darn, not seeing it in the NA store. You in Australia too like the op, or is it also showing up for other countries?

• Yeah, it's better than go insane due to the looong wait :P

I have wait through three games and currently waiting for this one as well as Game of Thrones. Sometimes it is better to stay optimistic rather than submit to darkness, disease and dryness.

• What about Ps3? And thats almost 8 dollars! o.O

Here you can get episode 3 if you have a ps4 ^^

• PS4 users got it earlier? Ah, whatever, the masterrace users will get it tomorrow anyway, it's not like a week diference or something ;>

• have no clue O.O looking it up right now-- yup, its on the Ps3 PSN- AU/EU account it seems x.x but yup, its been released on ps3 too- just gotta press see all again :3

bigdogg0821 posted: »

What about Ps3? And thats almost 8 dollars! o.O

• hail the master race! o: -bows down to my laptop-

Crips posted: »

PS4 users got it earlier? Ah, whatever, the masterrace users will get it tomorrow anyway, it's not like a week diference or something ;>

• I guess it's not here in US. My tales doesnt load and I was hoping downloading Ep. 3 would help somehow

have no clue O.O looking it up right now-- yup, its on the Ps3 PSN- AU/EU account it seems x.x but yup, its been released on ps3 too- just gotta press see all again

• Rip iOS and Android users xD

PS4 users got it earlier? Ah, whatever, the masterrace users will get it tomorrow anyway, it's not like a week diference or something ;>

• that sucks alot :c im sorry to hear that D':

I guess it's not here in US. My tales doesnt load and I was hoping downloading Ep. 3 would help somehow

• Welp, time to evacuate from the forums.

• -pets the iOS and Android users on the back, then proceeds to hand them a cookie, for comfort- ;o;

Rip iOS and Android users xD

• It does suck. I posted in support forums but no response.

that sucks alot :c im sorry to hear that D':

• thats weird.. and a mystery! >~<
    (also, sorry for like, being super active on this forum- it might seem like spam D: )

It does suck. I posted in support forums but no response.

• It's alright! Here's a complimentary limited edition Stress Cube! []

thats weird.. and a mystery! >~< (also, sorry for like, being super active on this forum- it might seem like spam )

• edited June 2015

I already got spoiled. Fuck some of the PS4 users, seriously

EDIT: I don't mean it, but seriously, guys, pls.

Pipas posted: »

Welp, time to evacuate from the forums.

• Any info on PS3?

There is a release date but they didn't write it in the tweet and they haven't added any release dates to their blog yet, i could try and gu

• Once European and Australian PS4/PS3 users were the last to get the episode, now we're the first. Thank you Telltale :)

• Badass.And i have a game capture that allows me to play episode on pc and look in the forums in both times.

Miklaus posted: »

Once European and Australian PS4/PS3 users were the last to get the episode, now we're the first. Thank you Telltale

• edited June 2015

No fucking way PS4 got the episode a day early?!

Alt text

• Sh** I totally forgot us xbox users don't get it till Wednesday Dx. Guess I'll play batman till then.

• LAST 24 HOURS GUYS!

Alt text

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I don't know about PS3 dates, the last episode of Game of Thrones released on the Friday after the Tuesday release so the same thing could happen again.

CosmicSouls posted: »

Any info on PS3?

• I'm going to just take a nap or something and hopefully wake up when the episode is out on steam.

• That nap is going to be like 16/17 hours... lel

mirashade posted: »

I'm going to just take a nap or something and hopefully wake up when the episode is out on steam.

• Well I'm in the EU on PS4 and it's not here for me, as far as I can see... But that's ok since I need to go to bed now to be able to function at work tomorrow anyway. But seriously, shouldn't the EU PSN update all over the EU simultaneously..? I'm confused.

• 16/17, not 23??

Cody_nara posted: »

That nap is going to be like 16/17 hours... lel

• Alt text

Cody_nara posted: »

That nap is going to be like 16/17 hours... lel

• Thanks OzzyUK , will check it too

Those dates came from Telltale's twitter so i think they might be in American times, the European Android store might release it earlier so check on the release date.

• Idk i'm from eest Romania and i'm the only one from here who plays it for first time and i know it for sure.

Well I'm in the EU on PS4 and it's not here for me, as far as I can see... But that's ok since I need to go to bed now to be able to functio

• ...I WANT THE TRAILER! T_T who the hell gets pissed at a trailer coming out?

When they release the trailer people are pissed when they dont release the trailer people are pissed, for christ sake what do you want then?!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.