The Multiverse: Prime

Comments

• umm ok i guess. Im just waiting to see if nohope of super vote but its been a while and im not sure.

mr.quality posted: »

Close if that's what you want. Keep it open if that's what you need.

• You know, I haven't seen Sagig around in awhile.

Lord_EAA posted: »

umm ok i guess. Im just waiting to see if nohope of super vote but its been a while and im not sure.

• [End call and just let it out]

Don't want to make a bad impression on one of Adam's students. It could very well lead to him being fired.

[Make sure the trip bag's ready]

Can't ever be too prepared, can you?

[To play Children of the Cataclysm: Darker Times]

Ah, references :D

Adam Pierce I was reading the newspaper while drinking some coffe. It was a slow news day nothing big. There was even a funny one about t

• Ok then its just Nohope who just posted ;)

mr.quality posted: »

You know, I haven't seen Sagig around in awhile.

• edited July 2015

VOTING CLOSED

Most people vote for Adam not to direct all this anger towards anyone. Also Zack got our first tie so ill leave his next part till it breaks. And finally refrence game wins....how did i know it would.

• edited December 2015

Mike.....Just Mike

I looked at them. Ok ill get straight to the point.

"I dremt thou were demonworshippers who enjoyed hurting me"

An awfull silence filled the room. I looked at them as they reacted. He look pained and she was about to cry.

"Oh god what did i do to deseve this. I tried, i tried." She said

He hugged her. Oh no this was bad. I felt horrible. I needed to fix this.

"No wait..."

[It was a joke]

[Im sorry]

[I was practing a scene from a school play]

[......Nah forget it just leave]

Adam Pierce

"Eden something........just came up .......give me a sec"

"Mr. Pierce are you alright you sound like...." I tuned the phone off.

Then i yelled my head off. I think i also slammed my fist agaist the table. Afther a while i calmed down. I called Eden again.

"Eden i just talked to Charlie and hes ok with waiting." I said in a desperate attempt

"Oh....okay then sorry if i bothered you"

"No... no problem anytime you need anything....im here" i said returning to my normal self.

"Ok thanks Mr. Pierce"

"Bye Eden"

"Bye"

After the call i got changed and drank another cup. I felt good that didn't end worse.

Eden McCoy

Well that was....weird. Why didn't Charlie call me? Maybe because Mr. Pierce just convinced him? I wasn't sure. Well anyway it was still very early so i wondered if i should go back to bed. Or maybe i should start my morning? Then again it was still bothering me that Charlie didn't call me so maybe i should call him. Just to make sure i kept my promise. Well i .......

[Went back to sleep]

[Woke up and started my morning]

[Called Charlie just to make sure]

Samuel....Just Samuel....i guess

Finally after all this time i just needed to beat the Emperor and save the universe. Again. I was finally doing it after all that pandering and boring speeches and over use of stupid QTE's. THERE HE IS. Ok ok. Badass time.

"So you are the new Julian De Masque. Sorry to say this but you are not so impressive in person" hell yeah

"It is not my wish to impress you. Only to restore order. The previous De Masque was a genius i mearly continue his work."

"Well then you forget he might have been a genius but you are not." Well that was.... okay....i guess

"Fool now you shall face the might of the fith empire!" YES we're starting.

Ok fight..........wait thats it. Well that was dissappointing. OH BUT NOWS THE REVEAL. 2 years of waiting and finally. Its his daugther.....AGAIN.

"No.... Helena you... died" SHE'S THE FUCKING TWIST?

"Yes father i have waited for this moment. Now you chose" Wait what?

The options appeared

Kill Helena

Spare Helena

Become Doomsman

Wait. Doomsman? You mean kill the universe i swore to protect? Why is that an option?

[Kill Helena]

[Spare Helena]

[Become Doomsman]

[Quit this stupid thing]

• [Im sorry]

Umm...Strong and random emotional response. Sorry, I guess, I mean, it's not his fault.

Already up, might as well.

Mike.....Just Mike I looked at them. Ok ill get straight to the point. "I dremt thou were demonworshippers who enjoyed hurting me"

• I was practicing a scene from a school play

I feel like this might bring out the response that will make me feel not as bad...

Called Charlie just to make sure

Mike.....Just Mike I looked at them. Ok ill get straight to the point. "I dremt thou were demonworshippers who enjoyed hurting me"

• edited July 2015

Comeback. I just aded one more pov

[Im sorry] Umm...Strong and random emotional response. Sorry, I guess, I mean, it's not his fault. [Woke up and started my morning] Already up, might as well.

• Just edited another pov that I accidentally left out

Saltlick123 posted: »

I was practicing a scene from a school play I feel like this might bring out the response that will make me feel not as bad... Called Charlie just to make sure

• [Become Doomsman]

Fuck it.

Comeback. I just aded one more pov

• I wonder if you guessed what was happening there.

[Become Doomsman] Fuck it.

• BECOME DOOMSMAN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Relax Salt...or something :P

Just edited another pov that I accidentally left out

• [I was practing a scene from a school play] XD the best thing ever.

[Become Doomsman] Hell yes! Death to them all!

• No...

I wonder if you guessed what was happening there.

• Don't worry it will be explained in the next Samuel part

No...

• [I was practing a scene from a school play]

This might be the answer to go to make this situation even more awkward XD

Might as well. Can't hurt to check up on him.

[Become Doomsman]

Yes, yes embrace the virtual dark side, Just Samuel, embrace it.

As for references, if I haven't missed one, this one was easy. De Masque is your character in Children of the Cataclysm.

But what you've written when you closed the voting... Have I missed a reference in the last part?

• [I was practing a scene from a school play]

Debated between I'm sorry, but this just seems like the best choice.

Sleep sounds nice, but it can wait.

[Become Doomsman]"

Just because.

• edited July 2015

Not yet you got the all so far

Also i think you are the only one who realises whats happening in the Samuel part.

[I was practing a scene from a school play] This might be the answer to go to make this situation even more awkward XD [Called Charlie

• Voting Closed

Mike will say he was practicing a scene from a school play. Eden will ask Charles if he told that to Adam.......oh god. And finally DOOMSMAN TIME.

• edited December 2015

Eden McCoy

..........called Charlie. I just needed to make sure that i wasn't breaking my promise to him. I dialed his number.

Charles Sparks

Waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, wait.....

My phone was ringing. I answered.

"Hello"

"Hi Charlie" It was Eden. Why was she calling?

"Um hi Eden....what's up?"

"I just wanted to make sure you were cool with it." ...what?

"Cool with what?"

"With waiting. Mr. Pierce already told me you were cool with waiting the 2 hours instead of me making him get it early. But i just wanted to make sure you were and i kept my promise"

........What the fuck? I didn't say that. Pierce must have lied to get her off his back. I shouldn't let him get away with this. Eden dosent deserve to be lied to. But then again Eden would be pissed at him and he wouldn't forgive me for a WHILE. But Eden is one of my 2 best friends I can't just lie to her if she found out she wouldn't forgive me. But Mr. Pierce would owe me and maybe make it up latter. But Eden could get the buss to come early. Oh god what do I do?

"Earth to Charles. Cmon i just want to make sure that were cool."

I didn't have time to think so i just made the choice.

["Yeah were cool. Thanks for calling"]

[Pierce lied to you Eden]

[Oh no my phone battery is dy....(turn it off maybe it will work)]

Samuel......Just Samuel......like always

You know what i hate this game so much, so fuck it. DOOMSMAN TIME!

"Helena it is time, after all these years i've realised that there is only one true peace. Death" Just now? That was quick.

"No... how dare you. This universe is beautiful ......after all you've shown me.....ah" Wait she cares now? SHE'S KILLED 3 PLANETS. 4 in COTC 5.

"Yes i showed you it's beauty. And look at what you've become..."....... This is her second time turning evil......Its also the second time she wasn't dead.

"I have become it's true protector. Unlike you...." Yes genocide definitely keeps people safe.

"Enough Helena i cannot belive what you've become." ...cannot believe? SHE'S DONE THIS BEFORE. You know back when the franchise still had SOME dingnity.

"I have become greater than you father. In every way." Oh god she's smiling. Great good to know she's cool with being crazy.

"It is time, i will use all my power. Even the one i obtained from your mother the goddess Ural" Wow that 100% did not sound forced.

"I won't let you" Oh she's about to do it she's about to. Oh.....did he just freeze time? Aw he looks so sad touching her cheek. Oh now he's crying, this is actually.....Wait if he had time freeze why didn't he use it when Corporal Staton died? Or when Jefferson sacrifised himself. He could have saved so many people. Wait....he could have caught her before the fight. This is such a big plot hole i don't...

Oh wait the universe blew up......cool. Wait are they trying to make this sad? Yes keep showing me all the things that had made this franchise good. Wait Trevor? He wasn't even in this one. Wait.....HE'S ALIVE? Why didn't they show that? Oh wait narration.

"And so i decided to make the one true choice. The only way for peace. When i knew that all my ideals were shattered....broken. So i became the Doomsman. The one in bibles and other tomes. The one i feared as a kid. The one i thought was a myth. And turned this universe and all those within it into what they were... in the begining. A void of darkness."

Wait that was it? US FANS WAITED 3 years of development for THIS? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Then i woke up. Oh yeah i played that yesterday. Wow it was so bad it gave me nightmares.

Valentino Drake

Well it couldn't hurt to play a bit. Lets see, here it is. Children of the Cataclysm: Darker Times. The 9th and last game in the franchise developed by Carmine Industries and Golden Entertainment . People had been waiting years for this, especially when they anounced the mystery of the new masked villian emperor guy. Hell i barely knew about it and i bought it. Well i did get the ending spoiled for the 4th game (Thanks Mike) and i knew the plot for the 6th but that was it. Apparently this game was so big that they made it for every console (Phones are a console apparently). They even charged the same. It was my first 70$ dollar app but it was ok i just knew it would be great. I started it.

"This is it the greatest threat the Children ever faced" Wait I thought the biggest threat was when you faced that evil god guy who possessed people. Kinda weird but ok.......Man this is gonna be so great.

• ["Yeah were cool. Thanks for calling"]

If she finds out, I'm actually going to be annoyed. Logically, if Charles and teach both agree and never speak of it, then she would never find out.

Eden McCoy ..........called Charlie. I just needed to make sure that i wasn't breaking my promise to him. I dialed his number. Charl

• How did you react to the rest?

["Yeah were cool. Thanks for calling"] If she finds out, I'm actually going to be annoyed. Logically, if Charles and teach both agree and never speak of it, then she would never find out.

• I laughed. It was funny. Good job.

How did you react to the rest?

I laughed. It was funny. Good job.

• edited July 2015

[Oh no my phone battery is dy....(turn it off it will definitely work)]

Eden McCoy ..........called Charlie. I just needed to make sure that i wasn't breaking my promise to him. I dialed his number. Charl

• ["Yeah were cool. Thanks for calling"] Let's not cause unnecessary hatred.

• [Oh no my phone battery is dy....(turn it off maybe it will work)]

• SUPER!

supersagig posted: »

• edited July 2015

[Pierce lied to you Eden]

If she is such a good friend of his, he shouldn't lie to her, even if it gives him bonus points with his teacher.

I spy with my little eye, a reference. In Valentino's part, it seems like this universes version of Vicente Carmine from Dark Angels is a video game developer now and works with Golden. Certainly a safer way to earn his money than dealing with arms and working with Sparky.

• edited July 2015

Correctemondo. But lets just say there maybe more than meets the eye to this Carmine......

And Eden is a girl. Lol.

[Pierce lied to you Eden] If she is such a good friend of his, he shouldn't lie to her, even if it gives him bonus points with his teache

• Has anyone seen Nohope or Torkahn? Just so they can break the tie

• edited July 2015

Dude can you vote on the Zack Sheen part and break the tie?

supersagig posted: »

• edited July 2015

Runs in the thread and trips

I'm here! :D

Or wait...I wasn't mentioned...maybe I'm not wanted here...m

Has anyone seen Nohope or Torkahn? Just so they can break the tie

• Peirce lied to you Eden

Gotta be straight up with friends.

Carmine Industries and Golden Entertainment .

:D

• I thought you voted already sry :(

Runs in the thread and trips I'm here! Or wait...I wasn't mentioned...maybe I'm not wanted here...m

• I knew youd like it :)

Peirce lied to you Eden Gotta be straight up with friends. Carmine Industries and Golden Entertainment .

• flip a coin.

Has anyone seen Nohope or Torkahn? Just so they can break the tie

• On a three way tie? Really?

flip a coin.

• Or roll a dice. 2 of the numbers are one choice, 2 are another, and the last 2 is the last choice.

On a three way tie? Really?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.