Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• What in the actual...Uh, okay! I don't know if it's sarcasm or not since I said jk (jk means just kidding). If it is sarcasm then GOOD, U 2 WEAK TO UNDERSTAND THE LOVE FOR BAE CLAPTRAP. If not, it was a joke. Clearly.

Look people are different. what you like is your business. DO NOT force your opinions on to other people. that's not cool that's internet bu

• Rhyionavettshaughnackgustquezallorythenaortysoaderbotossanova.

Crips posted: »

Rhyvettionashaughnack.

• Ew, no Vallory please, she shouldn't be shipped unless Felixory

LawmanZero posted: »

Rhyionavettshaughnackgustquezallorythenaortysoaderbotossanova.

• No my warning wasn't a joke I mean what I said. but I didn't realise you were joking. I didn't get the JK, I didn't know meaning.

I took as and insult. Sorry I misunderstood you. I will take back my warning. Sorry. -_-

What in the actual...Uh, okay! I don't know if it's sarcasm or not since I said jk (jk means just kidding). If it is sarcasm then GOOD, U 2 WEAK TO UNDERSTAND THE LOVE FOR BAE CLAPTRAP. If not, it was a joke. Clearly.

• I like Spiderants because I like insects. Eridians also get an honorable mention for being vaguely bug-like, even though you don't count them.

Alright, new question... What's your favorite creature type from the series, I don't just mean bosses, I mean the Species as a whole.

• edited August 2015

Rhyionavettshaughnackgustquezafelixorythenaortysoaderbotossanovascooterspringsmordyrick.

Better?

Ew, no Vallory please, she shouldn't be shipped unless Felixory

• I need another Telltale tease, please.

• As one of the people who loathes him, for me it's because he's dumb as bricks, annoying, has a grating voice, and there's no chance we can be rid of him because he's the series mascot. If TFTBL manages to go its entire duration without him it'll be a strong contender for my favorite Borderlands game.

Why do so many people hate bae Clappy?

• Crystalisks. One whack with my tomahawk and I'm swimming in money while my foe is swimming in agony. It's like my wildest dreams come true.

Alright, new question... What's your favorite creature type from the series, I don't just mean bosses, I mean the Species as a whole.

• skags. they are simple creatures, it's easy to dodge their attacks, and killing feel just so...right. it feels like borderlands, you know what I mean? but I reeeeeally hate the varkids. little asshole-nopes...

• i dont play as gaige often. i enjoy axton, zer0 more! :)

best way to fight them is with gaige, her close enough skill when fully upgraded causes 50% of missed bullets to ricochet and hit enemies, e

• me too man! is there any new one that i missed?

I need another Telltale tease, please.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

There have been no new teasers since Laura's last tweet, hopefully we get more this week :D

Mercyva posted: »

me too man! is there any new one that i missed?

• when is it coming out?

• i hope so OzzyUK </3

OzzyUK posted: »

There have been no new teasers since Laura's last tweet, hopefully we get more this week

• yeah they're really fun to kill and farm for cash, I loved fighting these as Zer0 and Maya, but Gaige is useless against them, her action skill has no effect on them, and while everyone else can take them out with 3 melee hits, Gaige's melee is crap and takes forever, if you get a bladed weapon then you can melee them, but still, as gaige when I go against them I generally use a Jakobs Coach Gun.

Rock114 posted: »

Crystalisks. One whack with my tomahawk and I'm swimming in money while my foe is swimming in agony. It's like my wildest dreams come true.

• this month, but no date given yet. :D

when is it coming out?

• You know Telltale, it would be a great birthday gift if you gave any sort of news about Episode 4 today. Screenshots, release date, surprise trailer, something would be nice.

• Happy birthday and i hope for 25 august as a gift for my birthday :D

You know Telltale, it would be a great birthday gift if you gave any sort of news about Episode 4 today. Screenshots, release date, surprise trailer, something would be nice.

• I honestly don't give a shit about the damn crowd play. I care about the release date.

• On my birthday (july 16) GOT episode 5 got news ._.

You know Telltale, it would be a great birthday gift if you gave any sort of news about Episode 4 today. Screenshots, release date, surprise trailer, something would be nice.

• The crowd play it's special because ttg plays and cast.This might be the reason.

Wigams posted: »

I honestly don't give a shit about the damn crowd play. I care about the release date.

• Thanks, and happy early birthday to you.

Happy birthday and i hope for 25 august as a gift for my birthday

• I wish that they did it after the episode gets released not before...

I honestly don't give a shit about the damn crowd play. I care about the release date.

• The episode will be out before the crowd play

I wish that they did it after the episode gets released not before...

• Exactly so why not fucking say "Oh by the way the release date is a week before"

Poogers555 posted: »

The episode will be out before the crowd play

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

They are most likely waiting on Sony and Microsoft to finish certifying the game before they can announce a release date, if they announced one before the certification process had finished and there was a problem that needed to be fixed they would need to change the release date and resubmit the episode which would cause a delay and everyone would get angry.

Exactly so why not fucking say "Oh by the way the release date is a week before"

• i think he only said that because the majority (including me) dont actually live in the US. so there is no point or shall i say, the 'live' play is not something i would care about. its dope tho! i would've gone if i live in the US. :)

The crowd play it's special because ttg plays and cast.This might be the reason.

• Lol don't worry, I don't hold grudges and you made me giggle ;D

No my warning wasn't a joke I mean what I said. but I didn't realise you were joking. I didn't get the JK, I didn't know meaning. I took as and insult. Sorry I misunderstood you. I will take back my warning. Sorry. -_-

• edited August 2015

there is more to ''dates'' than just saying it. yes, it sound easy.. but its not. telltale have their games on MANY platforms, so they have to get the ''OK'' from all of them. maybe sony said go ahead its done, but microsoft is not. so they have to wait to avooid people complaining and lashing. remember we all (most) of us paid the same to get the same product, so saying the release date for only sony users will piss off people who play on xbox etc... i know i get kinda effy because i have the game on steam, so i get the episde later than most people even tho they officially release the dates and its confirmed! imagine if its not for some other platform? i think they gave us enough by saying that its this week. usually they dont say anything! so we should be supportive so that they do this again and not think we will complain because there is no date!:)

Exactly so why not fucking say "Oh by the way the release date is a week before"

• edited August 2015

Players need to chill and know it's coming out and just let the process roll along. I can imagine when it comes to the different approvals and platforms, Telltail is herding cats, and herding cats can't be rushed unless you have a lot of neosporin on you.

I'm hoping for the 24th National Waffle Day AND Episode 4?!?! What a great day that would be!

Mercyva posted: »

there is more to ''dates'' than just saying it. yes, it sound easy.. but its not. telltale have their games on MANY platforms, so they have

• Happy birthday, MetallicaRules! :D

• Because it's insanely obvious the episode is coming before then? Why are you so angry about it?

• Thanks Pipas

Pipas posted: »

Happy birthday, MetallicaRules!

• edited August 2015

GUYS! I'm downloading a TFTBL update on Ps3!!!!

enter image description here

Edit : Might have been episode data. Episode was not added to PSN

• enter image description here

bigdogg0821 posted: »

GUYS! I'm downloading a TFTBL update on Ps3!!!! Edit : Might have been episode data. Episode was not added to PSN

• I got an update too on ps4.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

GUYS! I'm downloading a TFTBL update on Ps3!!!! Edit : Might have been episode data. Episode was not added to PSN

• Share with us please !

I got an update too on ps4.

• I dunno how to screenshot on ps3 D: it was only a 3 minute update

Sign in to comment in this discussion.