Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• I didn't get anything enter image description here

bigdogg0821 posted: »

GUYS! I'm downloading a TFTBL update on Ps3!!!! Edit : Might have been episode data. Episode was not added to PSN

• Starts to get flashbacks that some people will have the episode before hand and we all have to hide under a rock until the real release date

GUYS! I'm downloading a TFTBL update on Ps3!!!! Edit : Might have been episode data. Episode was not added to PSN

• No! Don't worry! I will not post spoilers and I might even log off of forums until official release if that happens

Poogers555 posted: »

Starts to get flashbacks that some people will have the episode before hand and we all have to hide under a rock until the real release date

• enter image description here

• edited August 2015

What to share? xD
    If you wanna know if it's the episode you can check by playstore.

darko22 posted: »

Share with us please !

• Trust me i know the feeling.. having the game on steam hurts my soul

Starts to get flashbacks that some people will have the episode before hand and we all have to hide under a rock until the real release date

• 30 likes possible 30+ more likes wow....I didn't think I would get that many likes, thank you very much

enter image description here

Tell-tale: the episode is around the conner, plus we have up coming event please join us. Fan community: OK great but for the people that don't live in America can we have a release date? Tell-tale: Soon. No release dates let, please wait.

• glad I could amuse you (0_0)

Crips posted: »

Lol don't worry, I don't hold grudges and you made me giggle ;D

• For a moment I hoped, but I only got a stupid huge Dragon Age Inquisition update on my ps4... such a disappointment, I haven't touched Inquisition once in the last 5 months :(

I got an update too on ps4.

• On PS3 I used triangle and selected "Check for update" I'm not sure the PS4 has the same functionality for that

For a moment I hoped, but I only got a stupid huge Dragon Age Inquisition update on my ps4... such a disappointment, I haven't touched Inquisition once in the last 5 months

• It updated automatly...

On PS3 I used triangle and selected "Check for update" I'm not sure the PS4 has the same functionality for that

• Idk, but it's pretty good at finding the updates by itself, so I'm gonna have to accept it's just not available here yet, I guess...

On PS3 I used triangle and selected "Check for update" I'm not sure the PS4 has the same functionality for that

• For real? nah it's too soon must be something else

• edited August 2015

I got a rock...

I didn't get anything

• I really wish I could argue about that...

No doubt about it, considering that even people who are just standing next to each other are getting shipped.

• Look at that, @Bombummie replied to @DaveTheArakin, it must be true love. BomTheArakin/Davebummie confirmed.

• Thanx for the waste of time :-)

dojo32161 posted: »

Look at that, @Bombummie replied to @DaveTheArakin, it must be true love. BomTheArakin/Davebummie confirmed.

Thanx for the waste of time :-)

• TellTale news.....

• you are evil xD

Leluch123 posted: »

TellTale news.....

• edited August 2015

Keys to press, go to their owners

HYPE

https://steamdb.info/app/330830/subs/

• Thank you

Mercyva posted: »

you are evil xD

• Oh shit! I'm starting to think now that it could come out next week :U

elgardo4 posted: »

Keys to press, go to their owners HYPE https://steamdb.info/app/330830/subs/

• edited August 2015

This time, I won't watch the trailer. Anything could happen on Helios, so I want to be EXTREMELY surprised for anything that comes. I just hope I don't give in to watching it while the ep installs like last time...

• Except for the first episode trailer, I never watch trailers for the upcoming episodes.

AChicken posted: »

This time, I won't watch the trailer. Anything could happen on Helios, so I want to be EXTREMELY surprised for anything that comes. I just hope I don't give in to watching it while the ep installs like last time...

• edited August 2015

you can do it! tbh i have never watched a trailer before playing the actual episode. they are well done, but watching the trailer for EP3 now, i'm glad that i did not watch it back then!. because otherwise i would not be surprised about gortys being a robot, when the AI or whatever said ''Happy Birthday'' i was like WTTFF is this.. xD then it was the cute robot gortys, i was like ===

things like that that makes it worth the extra wait! i'll support you if you want to wait like me xD

AChicken posted: »

• update?

elgardo4 posted: »

Keys to press, go to their owners HYPE https://steamdb.info/app/330830/subs/

• I hope they fix up Jack's model this episode for iOS players. His model was really weird for me last episode... all black and shadowy (and terrifying) on top of the van near the beginning, and with flashing triangular chunks missing when Rhys wakes up in the forest later. I dunno if this happened to anyone else, but it was only for iOS, i think

• Happy birthday, MetallicaRules.

You know Telltale, it would be a great birthday gift if you gave any sort of news about Episode 4 today. Screenshots, release date, surprise trailer, something would be nice.

• You were slightly correct, since PSN got an update :P

Tomorrow is Monday. Monday has 6 letters. We still haven't played 2 episodes. 6 - 2 = 4. Episode 4 news confirmed for Monday, you heard it here first.

• PSHH!

Slightly? WE STILL GOT TIME FOR NEWS!

HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE

You were slightly correct, since PSN got an update :P

PSHH! Slightly? WE STILL GOT TIME FOR NEWS! HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE

• edited August 2015

Alright, just a quick a list of our waiting, Ahem.

Forever Waiting

Everyday

Boredom

Rage

Using Memes

Angry comments about waiting

Rage Again

You and I waiting again

1 False hope

7 Months of waiting

• What's a febuary?

Alright, just a quick a list of our waiting, Ahem. Forever Waiting Everyday Boredom Rage Using Memes Angry comments about waiting Rage Again You and I waiting again 1 False hope 7 Months of waiting

• fukm8udidntseeNUTIN

What's a febuary?

fukm8udidntseeNUTIN

• Thanks

RhysAndLee posted: »

Happy birthday, MetallicaRules.

• Well the US is a pretty big place, so it's safer to say the majority don't have the money and/or time to travel to see the playthrough, for those who wish they could. I live in the US, but about 2,270 miles from Seattle. There are at least 100 countries that are smaller than my home state of Texas, not to mention the entire US. Whether that distance is driven (around 33 hours Google says), or an expensive plane ticket, that would be a big chunk of time and/or money.

We don't all live within shouting distance of each other, you know. :D I kid, but I don't intend to come across as hostile.

Mercyva posted: »

i think he only said that because the majority (including me) dont actually live in the US. so there is no point or shall i say, the 'live' play is not something i would care about. its dope tho! i would've gone if i live in the US.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.