The Multiverse: Prime

Comments

• Happy birthday!

Lord_EAA posted: »

Hi guys. ITS MY BIRTHDAY. So i will post a part later to celebrate

• Thanks Super bro :) (sry for the late reply)

supersagig posted: »

Happy birthday!

• So guys i told you i would put out a part on my bday but.........lets just say this week has been crazy. But i finally found time so yay im doing it in a while.....on my phone.........expect grammar mistakes.

• It's okay, take your time :)

Better than how long it takes me....

So guys i told you i would put out a part on my bday but.........lets just say this week has been crazy. But i finally found time so yay im doing it in a while.....on my phone.........expect grammar mistakes.

• Thanks. But i been wanting to post soon so anyway :)

Saltlick123 posted: »

It's okay, take your time Better than how long it takes me....

• It's alright. We can wait.

So guys i told you i would put out a part on my bday but.........lets just say this week has been crazy. But i finally found time so yay im doing it in a while.....on my phone.........expect grammar mistakes.

• edited August 2015

Thanks. I'll try to post soon. I already thought up a few new storylines i'd like to try with some..........interasting choices. Also i came up with a second side mini story. Wait did i ever say i was making those? Well if not im making a few mini side stories that ill post later in the series.

mr.quality posted: »

It's alright. We can wait.

• edited December 2015

Emma Archer

I walked to the meeting room. I had to stop 2 or 3 times to make sure that Lylain was still following me. Why was he so slow? Did he not realise how important it was that we got there on time? I finally saw him after what felt like hours. He was catching his breath.

"So are you coming or what?" I asked him seriously. He stared at me. His look said something like 'Are you serious?'. Then he looked a bit mad.

"You have been running like a panther chasing its prey....."

Really? It's amazing how much he doesn't get it.

"Well sorry for taking this seriously. I mean after all these weeks why would going to the meeting that could change our lives forever be that important?" He gave me the look again.

"Oh this is just about the meeting right?" My god did that really just hit him?

"YES, Yes it's about the meeting. What else would it be about?"

"I don't know maybe a certain doctor"

........DID HE REALLY JUST SAY THAT?!

"WHAT THE HELL MAKES YOU THINK THAT?!" I yelled. Which even i was a little surprised about.

"Well the fact that you were so interested in the meeting that you forgot about it. I go and get you and you are 100% cool, then when i suddenly mention his name your eyes have a 'spark' in them. And you suddenly look dazed for several minutes until i snap you out of it. Then suddenly you start running like crazy just to get there. That toppled with the fact that you just went berserk because i suggested it. It makes me think that hearts are going to appear out of your eyes soon."

"Thats just ridiculous Herntz. So okay, i got a little exited that he's coming but that's just because i admire him and he's such a good friend" I said in the most calm and honest tone i could muster.

"Don't okay. I maybe a bit stupid sometimes but I know it when I see it. Its's not a big deal, so just admit it already"

He kept waiting for a reply. I knew i could convince him he was wrong. Just had to hit the right bricks and his whole wall of logic falls down. But then again he was my friend maybe he could help me. But maybe Herntz would just make it worse. Ok stop all this self doubt. The choice in the end was clear.

["No, Herntz i don't like Lucios"]

["Ok, i might be a bit in love"]

[Just leave him and go to the meeting]

Charles Sparks

Why do i have this feeling that people are doing more exciting things than me? Maybe it's the fact that i'm counting the small lines on the pavement.

Eden McCoy

Almost done, wow they came out great.

Ellie Miller

Dammit. I finally couldn't resist, i went to check on them. They might have been idiots but they were my friends. Not that i would ever tell them something like that. Time to see what sort of stupidity i was dealing with.

Kevan Marlone

Finally, it was done. All the modifications were adjusted properly. I admired my masterpiece. Then i remembered something. Ah, yes they wanted me to attend that meeting. I wasn't planning to go but the mere thought of seeing them one last time before they start bowing down, it was just to much. Very well i shall grace them with my presence. I hoped that Emma was full of herself at it. It would just make it all the better when she finally failed.

Zack Sheen

.......Did......that.....really just.......... happen?......

I think i burst into tears. I'm not sure. I could.......barely....think.

• ["Ok, i might be a bit in love"]

Screw you Sheen.

Great part!

Emma Archer I walked to the meeting room. I had to stop 2 or 3 times to make sure that Lylain was still following me. Why was he so slow?

• "Ok, I might be a bit in love"

ADMIT IT,YESTERDAY YOU SAID TOMORROW SO JUST DO IT!!!!!! JUST DOOO IT!!!

lol, good part :)

Emma Archer I walked to the meeting room. I had to stop 2 or 3 times to make sure that Lylain was still following me. Why was he so slow?

• ["Ok, i might be a bit in love"] Perhaps a tiny, little bit, eh? It is barely noticeable, really.

Also, I feel deep satisfaction at Zack's part. Hopefully that'll teach him a lesson.

• ["Ok, i might be a bit in love"]

• "Ok, I might be a bit in love"

• YES THANK YOU. I though i would have to close with 3 votes. Just thank you :) :) :)

NoHopeLeft posted: »

"Ok, I might be a bit in love"

• edited August 2015

So guys its been a while. I had a very tought week. Then i was going to post in the weekend but.....the lights went out...........Then i was going to post yesterday but homework stopped me. But i will do everything i can to post 2 parts today to make up for it. If not they will 100℅ come tommorow.

Which reminds me.

VOTING CLOSED!

Emma will confess to Herntz that she maybe, probably likes Lucios......a little. Needless to say this choice will have long term repercusions. Next part will show SOME of its cosequences.

Also

VOTING CLOSE!

Since there was a tie Valentino will both call Sadie andspoil the games ending

• edited December 2015

Valentino Drake

I ended up choosing to call Sadie and to spoil the ending for the game (since lets face it it probably wasn't good) though i wasn't sure which first. Curiosity got the better of me. I picked up my phone and searched online "Children of the Cataclysm 9 ending". And immediately i saw articles like 'Worst Game Ever' 'Carmines Catastrophe', 'A Failure of Cataclysmic Proportions" . I had to skip a few till i found the one i was looking for 'All four endings for COTC 9'. FOUR? Well they couldn't all be bad...could they?

I began to read the giant wall of text.

'If you are reading this it means you are one of the few lucky people on this planet who gave up on the game and realised what of piece of garbage it was and just want to be done with it. And before we start if you are one of the insane fanbase who claims this game was good GET OUT. So this is the list of endings for COTC 9 a game so bad that even if the rumors about Carmine are true they could never ruin his reputation any more than it has in 5 days. Okay so first up the BIG reveal, the new Julian De Masque was Helena Macnion daughter the third and last main character Sanders Macnion. Yes it's the same exact twist as COTC 6 but while there she was corrupted by the demon Mesnos to betray her father and mother, here she's just evil now. Also apparently Sanders had all the powers of his goddess wife but never bothered to use them in combat or even to save any of his friends. The final choice determines which of the four endings you get.

First the 'GOOD' ending 'Spare Helena' In this ending Sanders somehow convinces his daughter to stop impersonating a villain that was better than her and to stop being evil and crazy. In fact this one speech is enough to completely purify her heart and soul so she can become the new goddess of hope and love like her dead mother. It is just as stupid and forced as the way i just described it. And apparently she is so powerful she ends all hate and evil (Something URAL said was IMPOSSIBLE in COTC 5!) all is peaceful forever and you get a last minute scene of all the cast and oh yeah Trevor's alive but well get back to that in the 'Kill Helena' ending. For now lets just see how many plotholes THIS ending has..........'

Ok this could take a while. I texted Sadie "Call u in a bit". Then i read through the jungles of text.

Sadie Robbins

I was having a nice dream when my phone vibrated. New message. I wanted to answer but i didn't want to wake up. I didn't know what to do.

[Look at new messages]

[Go back to sleep]

Samuel.....Just Samuel.........Like Mike

So after smashing my head several times trying to forget the worst game ever i went outside to the side of the street. No buss. I looked at my watch and saw that i was half an hour early. I decided against going back so i just stood there....waiting. Lucky for me i had headphones so i watched a couple of videos. I stood there for a while till i heard some gunfire. Out of nowhere a guy who looked homeless started running towards the street. He looked compleatly desperate. He saw me and started running towards me. I almost ran off but then he looked at me with panic in his eyes and said.

"For the love of god please help me sir. I beg of you....they're going to kill me. Just please please...."

Then a couple of teens a bit older than me started walking out of the street corner the guy came from. One was short and bulky the other was tall and looked tough. They were both holding bats but the tallest was also holding.....a magnum.

"There he is, get i'm" The shorter one ordered.

The tall one pulled his gun and tried to shoot the homeless dude. The gun clicked.

"No good" He said in a gruff voice "Were out of ammo"

"Well then it's a good thing we brought these along ain't it" replied the other raising his bat.

The guy started to run in fear but he tripped and i think he broke his leg. The guys with the bats smiled as they walked forward. They walked past me like i wasn't even there and just went straight for him.

Oh god this was like something out of a movie. Like one of those moments you scream at the character to call the police instead of being a hero. But there was no time to call anyone. And if i tried to be a hero those guys would kill me. But maybe if i was quick enough....oh god.

[Try to save the Homeless man]

[Try to trick them]

[Try your best to ignore it]

• edited August 2015

[Go back to sleep]

I know this feeling. It feels so good to go back to sleep, but I almost always regret it because normally I miss something... Though it feels so nice to just fall back asleep... I think I've made my decision. And let's be honest, if she misses the bus, it'll probably be for the best because I think bad things are definitely going to happen to those on the bus.

Let's be considerate and not abandon this guy to these assholes.

Valentino Drake I ended up choosing to call Sadie and to spoil the ending for the game (since lets face it it probably wasn't good) thoug

• *She

NoHopeLeft posted: »

[Go back to sleep] I know this feeling. It feels so good to go back to sleep, but I almost always regret it because normally I miss somet

• [Go back to sleep]

[Try to save the homeless man]

What is this? The purge?

Great part!

Valentino Drake I ended up choosing to call Sadie and to spoil the ending for the game (since lets face it it probably wasn't good) thoug

• [Look at new messages]

[Try your best to ignore it]

• Im interasted whats your logic?

supersagig posted: »

[Look at new messages] [Try your best to ignore it]

• [Look at new messages]

You know, because social life.

[Save the homeless man]

There is no try.

1. Socialing :P
    2. I am paranoid.

Im interasted whats your logic?

• [Go back to sleep]

That would be what I'd do in such a situation. Sorry for Valentino, but sleep is just way better.

And that would also be what I'd do in such a situation. Luckily, I've never been into such a messed-up situation, but I am pretty certain that it would be what I'd do.

• edited September 2015

VOTING CLOSED

Saddie will go back to sleep. Well this will probably surprise you but because of this choice you will be seeing Saddie again sooner than you think.

And Samuel will try to save the homeless man. This choice will lead to some serious......damage to a few characters. You'll see who soon enough.

Ok well today is the lucky day for anyone wanting parts. Since i FINALLY have the time to make TWO parts. Well finally get to see the scientists meeting and a VERY major choice. Well also see the consequences of all the latest choices and............a VERY special guy that i have been dying to introduce. And all of that is happening tonight so stay tuned ;).

• edited December 2015

Emma Archer

It took me a while.....but i decided i should....trust him......lying probably would have been easier.........

"Well........ok i might bit a tiny bit in love with him...." I confessed nervously.

He looked at me with shock, i don't think he expected me to be that honest. We stared at each other for a while not knowing what to say. Then he suddenly opened his eyes widely.

"Emma are you......blushing?" he asked

Oh no was i? Was i THAT hopeless? I quickly took my phone and used it as a mirror. It was a dark reflection but i could clearly tell that.....i wasn't blushing............. I looked back at Herntz only to see him laughing. He kept at it till he ran out of air. His whole face was red by then.

"My god....... That look on your face. It was just so damn flustered. I just couldn't help it." Then he looked at me straight in the face. His expression changed and he suddenly looked a bit panicked....with good reason. He looked away in shame.

"Sorry..........i didn't mean to be a jerk"

I took a deep breath. "It's fine. Just don't do jokes when i'm talking about something like this"

"Yeah it's just i was expecting you to deny it. And when you admitted it, it just turned so awkward i was trying to lighten the mood......."

Well we were talking again. So i guess it worked. Then i remembered...the meeting.

"We should probably get to the meeting" i told him.

He nodded and we both started walking down the hall.

"Anyway thank you for trusting me with that. I really appreciate it" He said with a thankful voice.

"No problem. We are friends aren't we?" i responded kindly.

"Yeah" he said "I'll do my best to help you"

I knew he would. I just hoped he wouldn't make me regret telling him.

Dr. Matthew Stevens

We were all seated at our desks. In my left was Dr. Jaqueline Dreif. She was making some calculations on a piece of paper. To my right was Dr. Hendrick Fender who was memorizing his 'rousing' speech for his project. He claimed it would be enough to convince the commander that despite the questionable hypothetical results of his project it would in the end yield positive results. Next to him was Dr. Norman Laghdon who was reading his research notes. All of them were nervous weather they showed it or not. Their carriers and basically their lives were at stake. Even i who should have felt safest was afraid. There was only one man in the room who was certain of his victory. Standing with his back to a wall was Dr. Lucios Welsick who was always confident in his findings. He frankly just looked bored. We were waiting for Dr. Herntz to bring Emma so we could begin. Finally the two arrived.

"Hi guys. Sorry for being late." said Emma as she arrived

"No problem" said Dr. Jaqueline

"Yeah in fact we would have been grateful if you had arrived later" said Dr. Norman in what seemed like a joke.

"Glad to see you here" said Dr. Lucios with a small smile.

"Yeah i'm....glad to see you too Lucios" she responded. Dr Herntz suddenly approached the two.

"Hey you know, Emma was just telling me about the concept of psychological effects that horror movies have on people."

Lucios looked surprised. "Really, Em?"

She nervously replied "Yes, we were talking about it..."

"Are you serious? That's something i've been analyzing myself for months." he said joyously "In fact we could talk about it later in the lunchroom if you like"

Emma looked shocked "Yes. I mean yeah that would be...nice" she said with a smile. I took the moment to begin the meeting

"Well, it's good to finally see you here my dear. Now we can finally start" I said and they all went to their seats. "First a record to make sure were in assistance: Dr. Jaqueline Dreif."

"Here" she answered

"Dr. Emma Archer"

"Here"

"Dr. Norman Laghdon"

"Here" he said unenthusiastic.

"Dr. Lucios Welsick"

"Here" he said raising his hand

"Dr. Lylain Herntz"

"Here"

"Dr. Warren Roldan"

Silence emerged in the room. Emma finally spoke.

"Why is he in the attendants list? It's been 3 years since he was kicked out!"

"It's a joke Emma" said Lucios. Emma's expression changed.

"Oh, sorry Steve....good one" she said trying to sound honest.

"Dr. Hendrick Fender"

He raised his hand barely looking away from the paper. One last name remained.

"Dr. Keva..."

"Present!" he said in arrogant tone as he entered the room. Emma already looked infuriated.

"Well then i guess you changed your mind."

"Yes" he responded "Contrary to most of you primitives, i constantly evolve in thought"

Emma stood up from her chair. Marlone looked at her. They both stared at each other. I needed to regain control of this conversation.

"Everyone, there is something important that we must discuss" That grabbed their attention. "As you all know today we are being visited by a student group who will tour....."

"A bunch of dirty brats" interrupted Marlone "Whose mere presence brings shame to this institution"

"YOU are the only one who brings shame here Marlone" said Emma.

"ENOUGH!" i yelled "Stop this senseless bickering at once" That seemed to calm things.

"The point is that group will need a guide. Jaqueline, Norman, Hendrick and Lucios can't do it, i am to watch over project prime and prepare the festivities and Dr. Herntz has a special assignment."

"I do?" asked Herntz in confusion.

"Yes i will explain later. Point is only the two of you remain and since you two clearly won't agree i will have to decide for you."

This was a difficult decision.. On one hand i am sure that Emma would be the best around the teens. But that would take preparation time away from her and this project is her life. But if Marlone is chosen the children will find themselves in hell. But that would take the time off for Marlone. It would also make my plan much easier. But i wasn't sure. I had to decide quick.

[Choose Emma Archer to be the tour guide]

[Chose Kevan Marlone to be the tour guide]

Samuel.....Just Samuel.......Trying to be a hero

I decided i wasn't gonna let them do it. The short guy had his foot on the homeless dudes chest. He was crying.

"Ahh, a bit nervous are we. Well, when i get sad or nervous i like to....sing. And considering what were about to do only one song seems appropriate." He raise his bat preparing to strike."Ehem. Let's all go to the ball game..." I stopped his bat right before it moved down. The other guy immediately grabbed me and punched me several times. In the end he picked me up and held my arms behind my back, The short one came face to face with me.

"So i'm guessing you were trying to play 'ero, eh? save the poor homeless prick from getting what he deserves from the two guys with bats. Well you know what i think that it's time to show some gratitude. Right you worthless bum? Come on and save your rescuer here before i kill him"

The homeless man tried to stand up and do something but failed. The short one kicked him in the chest. then he looked at me.

"See? This is the type of treatment you get for being an 'ero. Nobody is grateful. But i have to admit facing us like that...you've got balls. So now that i'm going to beat the living shit out of you i'll give you a prize. You can pick the one body part i CAN'T hit you on. Got that? ok tell me....NOW."

[The Face]

[In between the legs]

[The kneecaps]

[You can hit anything, but you can't kill me]

• edited September 2015

[Chose Kevan Marlone to be the tour guide] - Hopefully the teenagers will make HIS time a living hell, instead of the other way around.

[You can hit anything, but you can't kill me] - I kinda doubt they'll go with it, but it's probably a good choice to try at least.

Emma Archer It took me a while.....but i decided i should....trust him......lying probably would have been easier......... "Well......

• [Choose Emma Archer to be the tour guide]

great part!

Emma Archer It took me a while.....but i decided i should....trust him......lying probably would have been easier......... "Well......

• "Dr. Warren Roldan"

I call Dark Angels reference!

[Chose Kevan Marlone to be the tour guide]

Knowing the teenagers, I am sure guiding them is going to be a nightmare. While Emma would be more friendly and understanding towards them, I am absolutely sure that even she is going to snap sooner or later. Marlone on the other hand deserves to be terrorized by them and it is going to take time away from his damn project, so that is a win/win-situation.

• Dr. Warren Roldan

HueHue

Choose Kevan Marlone to be the tour guide.

The Kids can suck it up lol

In between the legs

I doubt he's gonna kill him so might as well spare the sensitive stuff.

• edited December 2015

Nick Archer

I had punched him straight in the face. I only had a short time to react. I decided i could use my skill and explain without revealing my true intentions.

"And that, Curtis, is what happens when you aren't focused on your surroundings" i said with a smile on my face. I got that one straight from Ellie's book.

The guys shocked looks quickly turned into smiles and after a while even Curtis joined in.

"Fine, you got me this time but just you wait. Next time you won't even see it coming." He said with a grin on his face. Wait how won't i see it coming when he basically just told me it could happen any time?

Howard looked at the others. "It seems Robin Hood wants to follow in El's footsteps"

Nicholson quickly replied. "Yeah, i bet hes trying to impress her"

Curtis immediately took his chance to get back at me. "Well after his last try i bet he'll take any chance he can get."

Oh it's on now. I looked at him straight in the face.

"You know Curtis the way you say that makes me think you're scared that i'm gonna steal her away from you." That left him silent. The guys again went into laughter. Merv looked back and forth between us.

"Well guys i think we all know that......." His joke was interrupted by a scream to his left.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP MERV!" Screamed Nathaniel at the top of his lungs as he looked at him with mad eyes.

"What the fuck Nat?" said Curtis in shock.

Nathaniel looked at him and at everyone and then spoke in a violent tone "'The 'fuck' Curtis is that we're all here enjoying our fucking self's, joking like were in highschool about shit. Ignoring that in a few fucking minutes were going to see that fucking freak AGAIN. You know after he massacred DOZENS. He's gonna be here and we have to keep him alive we have to fucking escort him for christ sake. And yet were all here like nothings going on, oh hahaha, very funny well you know what" He violently stood up from his chair. "IT'S NOT A FUCKING JOKE!" He screamed. He was still holding his rifle in his hands.

God i knew he was unstable sometimes, he usually cooled out of it on his own, but this was big. I needed to calm him down or just make sure he didn't hurt anyone.

[Knock him out]

[Calm him down]

Emma Archer

I looked at Steve. Any second now he would say who he chose. I was a bit nervous. I wasn't sure if i could handle that many kids. But if was for the good of Mechatech i would try do my best. I readied myself as he opened his mouth to speak.

"Dr. Marlone you will be the tour guide" he said filling the form.........Ma-Marlone.... Marlone as a.... I giggled a bit. Then a lot. Then all of a sudden almost everyone was laughing. Marlone looked like he was going to kill us. He finally had enough.

"FINE, then I shall give those ignorant children the eternal blessing of glimpsing at my wisdom." Wait he was .......he was actually going to....

"You mean you're actually going to do it?" said Jaqueline in shock. Marlone looked pleased with her reaction.

"Yes" he said full of himself (as almost always). "I shall take this as an opportunity to prepare the next generation for my brilliance. After all HUNDREDS of students from around the world will come to admire..." He would have continued rambling but another, way more intelligent man interrupted him.

"Ah, Kevan eleven years and you still haven't changed. Still begging for attention." said Lucios. Him and Marlone had been rivals for years even before i met either of them. I have always thought that Marlone was jealous of him. He looked angrily at him.

"We shall see Lucios." He said as he left the room. They always called each other by name for some reason. Infact the first time i learned Lucios name was when Marlone screamed it at him in rage a few years ago. Well anyway after that dramatic exit the rest of us began talking about other issues.

"Well." said Steve clearing his throat "Now than that is settled i would like to discuss our OTHER visitor.." As he said this a shiver actually went down my spine. I think everyone reacted the same even Fender dropped everything he was doing and payed attention to everything he had to say. But it did'nt matter. We all knew who he was talking about............

A Man Who Smiles

I was sitting in my temporary cell. Chained to the wall. Two guards ready with automatic weapons, watching my every move. It was funny. The people guarding the truck actually felt they were safe. They thought the could contain a hurricane with four walls and a roof. Because that in the end was chaos. A force of nature. These walls all had their weaknesses. Cracks... Hell even people had cracks, everyone but me. But that was because i had removed my 'walls' and become one with that beautiful force. That life-changing choice had made my interactions with people more......colorful and creative. And with my newfound knowledge i knew that all cells had cracks that i could break.................I could have killed everyone there in that truck if i had wanted to. But i didn't. I was a model prisoner the kind that the guards would have said 'was an example of how to behave'. Yes, model, but only because i knew what would be on the other side when they opened the door. Something worth smiling over......

• Suprise part for everyone :)

• [Calm him down] Getting violent against a guy with a gun can be very dangerous. It's probably better to calm things down by talking.

On another note, for some reason I start to enjoy Marlone after this part. He is a ridiculously pathetic megalomaniac and his little speech was so delusional that I greatly enjoyed it. I can't wait for the teens to put him through some hell. And well, in the long run I'd still like to feed him to his owlman. This smiling man at the end was genuinely creepy though. I have the feeling we just got a glimpse of our main villain.

Nick Archer I had punched him straight in the face. I only had a short time to react. I decided i could use my skill and explain without

• Perhaps.........

[Calm him down] Getting violent against a guy with a gun can be very dangerous. It's probably better to calm things down by talking. On a

• [Knock him out]

Nick Archer I had punched him straight in the face. I only had a short time to react. I decided i could use my skill and explain without

• [Calm him down]

Let's not do anything rash now... This guy has a gun, and a lot of rage.

Great part!!

• [Choose Kevan Marlone to be the tour guide]

Teens. That is all.

[In between the legs]

"Spare my balls and I will make sure you don't have any, fucker"

• [Knock him out]

No reasoning with a crazy person.

• Knock Him Out

I'm an aggressive guy...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.