Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• edited September 2015

Click the link, see for yourself. (Yes)

Before I give my opinion, is this legit?

• Nice.

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Does this count as an update?

• Yup, ermahgawd.

• See ya! CATCH A RIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!!!!!!!

enter image description here

Not even the release of Episode 5 will save this forum from the shippers. Run. Just run. Far from here. RUN

• Because I enjoy the suffering of others.

Pipas posted: »

Why does Rhys have Scooter's hat? ;_;

• That's actually a really good idea. All three die or something and you have to pick one to escape the ensuing chaos of helios.

SoMuchSass posted: »

Yey, some news! I actually had a dream about Tales last night, Rhys could change his appearance again, and we had the option to escape as Kroger/August/Finch x) And I chose Kroger. Oh boy I can't wait to play the final episode!

• Guys... is it just me, or would a supernatural telltale game be a great idea?

• So, who would be the best person to follow on instagram for TftBL? I don't do Twitter and Facebook is only occasional use.

• edited September 2015

Jurchy posted: »

Guys... is it just me, or would a supernatural telltale game be a great idea?

• is the word you are looking for reunion, maybe?

Dracu98 posted: »

I don't get it. how is this reunit...reunition? is that a word? whatever, you know what I mean. so: how is this related to episode 5?

• i wouldnt choose August cause i would feel bad :(
    i like august a bit

Krigas posted: »

That's actually a really good idea. All three die or something and you have to pick one to escape the ensuing chaos of helios.

• Yeeeeeeesh! =D

• sad sniffle

eRock92 posted: »

See ya! CATCH A RIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!!!!!!!

• So what are you guys thinking this release will be? October? that's what I'm thinking. But it would be totally awesome if they just were like, Screw GoT this month, lets do borderlands :D. Well a guy can dream..

• Eh I'm rooting for GOT's final episode to come out first because I want Tales to be the last one of the two since I consider it the better series. You know, save the best for last and all that.

Enigma12 posted: »

So what are you guys thinking this release will be? October? that's what I'm thinking. But it would be totally awesome if they just were like, Screw GoT this month, lets do borderlands . Well a guy can dream..

• Everyone pray to the lord Dr. Ted, and he will make sure we get news soon(er).

Prays to Ted

• Ted is shid :P

Everyone pray to the lord Dr. Ted, and he will make sure we get news soon(er). Prays to Ted

• Me: "Back from weekend at my dads, anything happen while I was gone?"

Everyone: "some news that may or may not be related"

Me:

• I don't think anyone on the Telltale team or the voice actors post anything on instagram. If anything, it would probably be on their twitter.

• nice name

I don't think anyone on the Telltale team or the voice actors post anything on instagram. If anything, it would probably be on their twitter.

• I'm placing some flippant bets on November 24th to give them some extra time to make this episode special as well as giving it that sentimental value of being the anniversary of the first episode's release. (The first episode was released on Nov. 25th, right? That's what wikipedia says.)

I don't really have any faith in this happening, just making a wild guess :D

Enigma12 posted: »

So what are you guys thinking this release will be? October? that's what I'm thinking. But it would be totally awesome if they just were like, Screw GoT this month, lets do borderlands . Well a guy can dream..

• Dude that would be nice, I wouldn't mind the wait. I mean it would suck lol, but I could do it

mirashade posted: »

I'm placing some flippant bets on November 24th to give them some extra time to make this episode special as well as giving it that sentimen

• Ok I have to ask, why does this comment have a spoiler alert?

• enter image description here

ZapThroat posted: »

Ted is shid :P

• edited September 2015

Adam Harrington wants TWAU season 2, you can practically hear it in his post! XD

• No idea, didn't click it :/

Ok I have to ask, why does this comment have a spoiler alert?

• GiveAdamHarringtonAJob

HeartOfGold posted: »

Adam Harrington wants TWAU season 2, you can practically hear it in his post! XD

• I was going through the Tales from the Borderlands tag on tumblr, and someone is saying that they spoke with several voice actors from the game at Fan Expo Toronto. According to them, voice acting is complete, Cassius is returning, and choices cause some major variation in the episode. I'm excited! (here's the post)

• enter image description here

Deadpoolian posted: »

I was going through the Tales from the Borderlands tag on tumblr, and someone is saying that they spoke with several voice actors from the g

• cassius? refresh my memory, who is that guy?

I was going through the Tales from the Borderlands tag on tumblr, and someone is saying that they spoke with several voice actors from the g

• The guy with the red jumper suit and white hair

cassius? refresh my memory, who is that guy?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited September 2015

In episode 3, if you convince Athena to spare him he saves Vaughn. If you try to have him killed he'll hand Vaughn over to Vallory in episode 4. Ring a bell?

• The last remaining Atlas employee that Athena was trying to kill. :D If you chose to intervene, Vaughn is currently still with him.

• ^ 3 types of people

• edited September 2015

It’s cliche but..

• I remember, I remember, thanks guys :D can't wait to see this dude dieing...

The last remaining Atlas employee that Athena was trying to kill. If you chose to intervene, Vaughn is currently still with him.

• can't wait to see this dude dieing...

Why?

I remember, I remember, thanks guys can't wait to see this dude dieing...

• You're the best for giving us this.

• Cassius is returning

Cassius confirmed for the Stranger?

Jk, probably not. But maybe...

• It’s happening 2.0

You're the best for giving us this.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.