Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• As long as Papa gets his conclusive, well-developed Rhysha, the wait will be worth it. :)

• Welcome back, Poogers! :D

Poogers555 posted: »

No F17 jokes yet?

• enter image description here

As long as Papa gets his conclusive, well-developed Rhysha, the wait will be worth it.

• edited September 2015

wtf u fucking donkey dont use our lord gordon ramsay in vain

No F17 jokes yet?

• BOOGER BUDDY

No F17 jokes yet?

• You know guys, if Sasha's still into Rhys after all the choices I made, than she's really got no standards at all... :\

As long as Papa gets his conclusive, well-developed Rhysha, the wait will be worth it.

• Young Ramsay is gone.

Green613 posted: »

wtf u fucking donkey dont use our lord gordon ramsay in vain

Young Ramsay is gone.

• Poogers! I almost thought I'd never see you here again! Welcome back!

No F17 jokes yet?

• ... Or it could be an indication that her love for Rhys makes her willing to forgive any of his determinant choices, however poor.

Yeah, I'll go with that. :D

You know guys, if Sasha's still into Rhys after all the choices I made, than she's really got no standards at all...

• But why Rhys and not August, I mean you can be a complete jerk to Sasha the whole time and it doesnt seem to do anything, and you can tell August liked her

... Or it could be an indication that her love for Rhys makes her willing to forgive any of his determinant choices, however poor. Yeah, I'll go with that.

• She was with August...

You know guys, if Sasha's still into Rhys after all the choices I made, than she's really got no standards at all...

• Her feelings for August are complicated. She explicitly calls him "just a mark- nothing more, nothing less". She obviously feels bad for playing the guy like a fool, but I don't think there's anything more to it other than basic human decency and regret.

But why Rhys and not August, I mean you can be a complete jerk to Sasha the whole time and it doesnt seem to do anything, and you can tell August liked her

• Right, but what Im saying is based on choices, August, although he was still just being conned, could be alot nicer to Sasha compared to Rhys based on your choices, and August obviously cared about Sasha. So Sasha liking Rhys, even if he was a complete dick to her, shouldnt work

Her feelings for August are complicated. She explicitly calls him "just a mark- nothing more, nothing less". She obviously feels bad for pla

• She was conning August, tho... (and to be fair, August is downright honorable compared to my 'lets sell out my best friend and lie to everyone who trusts me in hopes of gaining power' Rhys...)

Lewt_Shogun posted: »

She was with August...

• Our favourit shaman has been revived from his state,welcome back :D

No F17 jokes yet?

• Awesome, Poogs is back.

No F17 jokes yet?

• I don't see why it shouldn't work. She obviously caught feelings for Rhys in a way that she never did August. Getting rid of these feelings isn't as easy as just wishing them away whenever the person you like does something to piss you off. Also, I think you're overplaying August's niceness a little too much. He stil cares about Sasha, sure, but he's shown to be really petty and resentful (getting back at Sasha by "officially" breaking up with her, anyone?). This happens even after you ( as Fiona ) give him the green light to resolve things amicably with Sasha.

Right, but what Im saying is based on choices, August, although he was still just being conned, could be alot nicer to Sasha compared to Rhy

• honorable, the guy attempted to kill you so many times.

She was conning August, tho... (and to be fair, August is downright honorable compared to my 'lets sell out my best friend and lie to everyone who trusts me in hopes of gaining power' Rhys...)

• that sounds vomit inducing

• Hope you have a strong stomach, then. :D

that sounds vomit inducing

• dont challenge me

Hope you have a strong stomach, then.

• Or what? You'll "non-canon-ship" me to death?

:D

dont challenge me

• youre so fucking RUDE jesus christ i never even did anything to you ur gonna make me cry

Or what? You'll "non-canon-ship" me to death?

• I'm sorry. :(

The truth shouldn't hurt that much, huh? :D

youre so fucking RUDE jesus christ i never even did anything to you ur gonna make me cry

• dont get too cocky or telltale will bite you in the ass LOL (trust me I've experienced this first hand)

I'm sorry. The truth shouldn't hurt that much, huh?

• edited September 2015

No idea what you mean. Telltale has been catering to us faithful Rhysha shippers for a while now. They won't stop just because one person got too confident. It's absurd to even suggest that.

In any case, I respect your choice to ship whatever pairing you want.

dont get too cocky or telltale will bite you in the ass LOL (trust me I've experienced this first hand)

• They also catered very well to Lee and Carley shippers in TWD (even gave them a kiss)

But we all remember what happened now don't we? ^-^

No idea what you mean. Telltale has been catering to us faithful Rhysha shippers for a while now. They won't stop just because one person go

• But we all remember what happened now don't we?

enter image description here

They also catered very well to Lee and Carley shippers in TWD (even gave them a kiss) But we all remember what happened now don't we? ^-^

• ...and I'm just sitting here, wishing Telltale would cater to my RhoaderBot ship. I'd also settle for a #LoaderBros shoutout, but alas, no such luck. :(

They also catered very well to Lee and Carley shippers in TWD (even gave them a kiss) But we all remember what happened now don't we? ^-^

• NO

• your ship is garbage tier thats why they wont cater to it

HA

...and I'm just sitting here, wishing Telltale would cater to my RhoaderBot ship. I'd also settle for a #LoaderBros shoutout, but alas, no such luck.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited September 2015

your ship is garbage tier thats why they wont cater to it

Oh yeah? Well, YOUR FACE is garbage tier. Take that!

enter link description here

your ship is garbage tier thats why they wont cater to it HA

• what the FUCK

YOURE SO RUDE HOLY SHIT IM TELLING ON YOU

your ship is garbage tier thats why they wont cater to it Oh yeah? Well, YOUR FACE is garbage tier. Take that! enter link description here

• lolwut. Loaderbot x Rhys should take precedence over Rhyona let's get real lawlz

your ship is garbage tier thats why they wont cater to it HA

• PinkyPromise said:
    lolwut. Loaderbot x Rhys should take precedence over Rhyona let's get real lawlz

See, @Green613? PinkyPromise gets it!

[Gives a bro knee to PinkyPromise]

lolwut. Loaderbot x Rhys should take precedence over Rhyona let's get real lawlz

• They dont even know what they're talking about they're a rhysha shipper

stop taking sides you're supposed to be neutral u jerkface

PinkyPromise said: lolwut. Loaderbot x Rhys should take precedence over Rhyona let's get real lawlz See, @Green613? PinkyPromise gets it! [Gives a bro knee to PinkyPromise]

• edited September 2015

loaderbae: i missed you

rhys: i missed you more

main course of rhoaderbot confirmed with a side helping of rhysha (yes im willing to sacrifice my ship for the greater good)

PinkyPromise said: lolwut. Loaderbot x Rhys should take precedence over Rhyona let's get real lawlz See, @Green613? PinkyPromise gets it! [Gives a bro knee to PinkyPromise]

• stop taking sides you're supposed to be neutral u jerkface

STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO, MOM. GAWD.

They dont even know what they're talking about they're a rhysha shipper stop taking sides you're supposed to be neutral u jerkface

No F17 jokes yet?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.