Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• Your gif doesn't work m8.

ZapThroat posted: »

It’s happening 2.0

• edited September 2015

Really?

UPDATE:Fixed.

Your gif doesn't work m8.

• It does now.

Really? UPDATE:Fixed.

• Really looking forward to it. the hype is real.

Deadpoolian posted: »

I was going through the Tales from the Borderlands tag on tumblr, and someone is saying that they spoke with several voice actors from the g

• I'm not really sure if we can trust this entirely.

Deadpoolian posted: »

I was going through the Tales from the Borderlands tag on tumblr, and someone is saying that they spoke with several voice actors from the g

• Agreed, but figured I'd share it just incase!

dojo32161 posted: »

I'm not really sure if we can trust this entirely.

• We might get it this month notice how a lot of telltale finale's recently came a month after the 4th episode

• HERETIC!

Ted is shid :P

• Probably because he decided to kill him and he turned Vaughn over.

can't wait to see this dude dieing... Why?

• LMAO,Ted can’t get me.

enter image description here

HERETIC!

• 'cause...uhm...I dunno...just 'cause I don't like him, I don't need him, I now rule hyperion...because why not?

can't wait to see this dude dieing... Why?

• What if, Cassius confirmed to be Cassius?

Pipas posted: »

Cassius is returning Cassius confirmed for the Stranger? Jk, probably not. But maybe...

• nah, that's not possible dude. I mean...they look completely different, not even the figures matches. cassius can't possibly be cassius. deal with it

Poogers555 posted: »

What if, Cassius confirmed to be Cassius?

• CASSCEPTION!

Try to say that out loud,lol.

What if, Cassius confirmed to be Cassius?

• That's really pushing it. After this update though I think we might get it October at the earliest.

zeke10 posted: »

We might get it this month notice how a lot of telltale finale's recently came a month after the 4th episode

• hmmm as nice as that would be, I want this to be the best episode yet, it really would be pushing it if it came out this month.

• Well i said might if the post above was true

That's really pushing it. After this update though I think we might get it October at the earliest.

• edited September 2015

Why the hell did nobody tell them there were frozen lakes in this universe!?

Here I was all excited, even going out of my way to finally purchase the game, and you go and keep this vital piece of information from me!? You liiiied to me Telltale! You tricked me again with your trickery ways!

The finale is doomed! There's no hope now!

• What if it's just a huge parody of Luke's death in TWD S2? Would you be happy then?

What if these lakes don't appear at all?

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Why the hell did nobody tell them there were frozen lakes in this universe!? Here I was all excited, even going out of my way to fina

• I am not entirely sure, but I think it you don't like frozen lakes.

Why the hell did nobody tell them there were frozen lakes in this universe!? Here I was all excited, even going out of my way to fina

• Here,I made a small EP5 fanfic for you,ahem ahem:

First,They all try to cross the lake,Psychos are gonna teleport suddenly behind them but they are very slow due to the weather,Vaughn will freakout and run but he will get stuck in the ice,Vallory will get mad and pull him out of it and they both make it to the end.Rhys will be walking slowly ahead of Sasha because she got shot by someone from the Vladof corporation,then the ice starts cracking under Sasha’s feet,August will get angry with Rhys and demands to try and reach Sasha even though Fiona could use her gun to cover her while she gets up,Rhys decides to stupidly try and rescue his love only for them both to fall in the water.A psycho grabs Rhys but he manages to fight him off,then another psycho grabs Sasha’s leg to pull her down to her doom,suddenly Fiona grabs Rhys out of the water and lifts him to the lodge at the end of the lake. Then Fiona and Vallory fight for some reason.

fin

• it's disturbingly accurate

• Yeah I agree.

More time put in = more polish to go out with a bang.

We'll have Fallout 4 to keep us going between then as well.

Enigma12 posted: »

Dude that would be nice, I wouldn't mind the wait. I mean it would suck lol, but I could do it

• what if rhys falls into a frozen lake and you find him 20 minutes later dead on a fence

What if it's just a huge parody of Luke's death in TWD S2? Would you be happy then? What if these lakes don't appear at all?

• Then he turns into a psycho and Fiona has to kill him.

Green613 posted: »

what if rhys falls into a frozen lake and you find him 20 minutes later dead on a fence

Will you marry me?

Here,I made a small EP5 fanfic for you,ahem ahem: First,They all try to cross the lake,Psychos are gonna teleport suddenly behind them bu

• Well, that is one way to put it.

• edited September 2015

I mean I’ve never seen a girl ask a boy to marry her but sure,of course runs away.

.... Will you marry me?

• Well at least, we are getting more news than the game of thrones season finale

• 'Small possible update' vs. 'Minor update'.

No.

Well at least, we are getting more news than the game of thrones season finale

• Technically it is, gearbox is curretntly working on tales from the borderlands, did you read that tweet

• Said it before and I'll say it again.

BELIEVE IN S22

• I don't

Said it before and I'll say it again. BELIEVE IN S22

• enter image description here

I wish...

• enter image description here

Yeah I don't really see that happening.

• Yeeeeeeah, maybe GoT ep 6?

• lol I think everyone can relate to this

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited September 2015

Obviously he's talking about the brand new, unannounced and certainly unexpected new project, know as The Telltale Suites.

Don't know about The Telltale Suites? Well look no further! I shall enlighten you on this once in a lifetime villa!

"Where is The Telltale Suites?" you ask. Well, truth be told, it's anywhere. Located in a transporting Vault, this experience will take you all across the galaxy. From the delightful New York City, to the vast beauty of the North Grove, to the ever charming Savannah, Georgia, and even to the exquisite Isla Nublar, The Telltale Suites will never not satisfy your desires for a gorgeous, vast, dare I say, romantic, scenery.

What are some of the benefits of The Telltale Suites? We provide our tenants with top-of-the-line glamours, for day-to-day travels. Don't want to swarmed by the nefarious walking dead? Then glamour yourself as a zombie! Want to join your psychotic meat buddies riding the death train? Then go as Krieg! Need to abandon a swore military order? Go as Jon Snow! That's right, Jon Snow!*

Transportation? Say no more my compatriot. We offer superb and a wide variety of transport options, including boats, trains, black and red cars, and of course caravans! But wait, we have our very own on site Delorean! Piloted by your fellow tenants, we can guarantee you'll be in for the ride of your life. With on site technicians and our own auto shop, if any technical difficulties occur we fix them.

Food? Why yes, The Telltale Suites offers a wide range of dining options. Our seasoned chefs make one of the kind pork, Mark, potatoes, and much more! But do you have the hunger of the Big Bad Wolf? Luckily for you, we also have our very own butcher! The meat is sweet and tasty, you'll definitely be satisfied.

Are you a middle manager stuck at a megacorporation bent on universal domination? Do you have barely any friends, and are the friends you do have are terrible? Do you that special someone in your life? The Telltale Suites has dozens of lucky people just waiting for you. With our facilities, you can enjoy a date with that special someone, and take our very own The Telltale Suites approved luxury room, filled with interesting and interesting things. But what if that night goes wrong? What if you move for the kill and get knocked out? Use that Delorean we mentioned earlier, right in our own Scooter's Garage! Go back in time, fix your life, maybe even save that date! Here's what our tenant Rhys had to say:

"The Telltale Suites brought me to two very people, sisters actually. They're both pretty hot and on the wild side. I'm torn, and I'm pretty sure they'll kill me if I ignore them. Thanks for that Telltale Suites!"

And what about Cotter, another one of our residents?

"I remember first seeing her. That smooth skin she had. She was so beautiful. Thank you Telltale Suites. I would have never met her if it weren't for you."

Come join us at The Telltale Suites!

• The Telltale Suites are not liable if you are attacked by Ygritte, White Walkers, wights, zombies, any kind of fairy tale creature, creepers, psychos, dinosaurs, or medieval people.

Yeeeeeeah, maybe GoT ep 6?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.