Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• I think Game of Thrones will get the TWD S2 trailer treatment and Tales will just pop out a trailer like Wolf.

dojo32161 posted: »

Yes: The Walking Dead: Season Two Finale - Episode 5 - 'No Going Back' Trailer [My Clementine] The Wolf Among Us: Season Finale - Epis

• Hey, I just meant classification, and you already know its going to be like last time, when Australia already had it classified but didnt update it, and I was really correct ;-;

Youll see.

dojo32161 posted: »

That's New Zealand Poogs, not Australia. Also you did promise yesterday as the day, so sadly you will be losing your balls.

• Yeah, he has a VERY recognizable voice.

And Kronk and Vasquez have the same actor!

• edited September 2015

Yes we got the NZ Classification soon we will get the Australian Classification.My guess we will get tales from the borderlands episode 5 on October 13.

BelieveO13

• Everybody have fun tonight, cause Episode 5 is almost upon us and.....

enter link description here

• Sorry dude but it's confirmed it's coming out after minecraft so we're looking at a probable October 20th release .

strwar3 posted: »

Yes we got the NZ Classification soon we will get the Australian Classification.My guess we will get tales from the borderlands episode 5 on October 13. BelieveO13

• Actually, it's:

#BelieveInAnytimeAfterO13

Telltale won't launch two episodes in the same week, I'd imagine, as they already have Minecraft coming that week and Job confirmed this episode launches after Minecraft.

Hmm, we'll have three live Telltale series all at once for a week or two in October. How neat!

strwar3 posted: »

Yes we got the NZ Classification soon we will get the Australian Classification.My guess we will get tales from the borderlands episode 5 on October 13. BelieveO13

• Blind if something horrible happens in the finale can we talk about our feelings afterwards? :\

Actually, it's: #BelieveInAnytimeAfterO13 Telltale won't launch two episodes in the same week, I'd imagine, as they already have Minec

• Cool, hopefully Australia and PEGI should rate it next :)

hydrae posted: »

ep5 got the NZ classification today

• Holy hell, seriously? From what I read on the net backing up the entire HDD should take about 4-6 hours at most, and my drive isn't all that full. Restoring is supposedly even quicker... This is disturbing news.

Jake360 posted: »

It will take forever. To back up a save on PS4 it transferred about 1mb a minute onto a USB. The average telltale save data is 64mb. It took me about 3 days to back up all my save data!

• edited September 2015

It was rated by New Zealand?

enter image description here

#BelieveInO20

• enter image description here

Pipas posted: »

It was rated by New Zealand? #BelieveInO20

• Came back from a binge play of Tales (I lost all my save files...) and hear all this news. October is the best month ever!

• My mom even recognized him.

Yeah, he has a VERY recognizable voice.

• Good Game Best Game, Best Game HYPE

These JonTron GIFs show my current feelings

• Yup! Restoring was pretty instant for me though. The slow back up is a common problem.

Holy hell, seriously? From what I read on the net backing up the entire HDD should take about 4-6 hours at most, and my drive isn't all that full. Restoring is supposedly even quicker... This is disturbing news.

• There's a JonTron GIF for everything...

These JonTron GIFs show my current feelings

CosmicSouls posted: »

There's a JonTron GIF for everything...

• Ugh, I just replayed TTAoDK and am a freakin' mess.

I adored Claptastic Voyage, but TTAoDK remains my all time fave. It's undeniably Anthony Burch's magnum opus (and perhaps Gearbox's as well - time will tell - bring on BL3)!

• So the PS4 had a big system update today that added a lot of new features, one of which being communities for games. I created a Tales/Borderlands community called Our Tales from the Borderlands, so feel free to join, fellow PS4 owners! To find the community, just go into the drop down menu of Tales on the PS4 home screen. You can also add me on PSN, if you'd like. I've got the same username as I do on here. :D

• ...kill la kill... I think... meh 7.5/10

CraazyCake posted: »

AYYYYYYYYYYYY

• Anyone else play the new batman dlc with nightwing, it was pretty shit.

Gotham PD survived the Arkham Knights army, but can't handle penguins thugs? WTF?

• I freaking loved Arkham Knight (a certain aspect even reminded me of Tales!), but the dlc looks like nothing but crap thus far. I feel bad for people who actually bought the season pass.

Anyone else play the new batman dlc with nightwing, it was pretty shit. Gotham PD survived the Arkham Knights army, but can't handle penguins thugs? WTF?

• It's a good DLC, but a bit overrated in my opinion. Tiny Tina was great and had some really awesome development and the story was probably the strongest of the 4 BL2 DLC's, but I don't find it as enjoyable as some of the others and the environments were pretty boring in my opinion, that and I'm just not big into fantasy and all that stuff. Plus, those fucking skeletons suck, especially the ones where you have to take the sword out, which is especially problematic when you need a Second Wind.

Ugh, I just replayed TTAoDK and am a freakin' mess. I adored Claptastic Voyage, but TTAoDK remains my all time fave. It's undeniably Anthony Burch's magnum opus (and perhaps Gearbox's as well - time will tell - bring on BL3)!

• Harley Quinn, Red Hood, and Batgirl were a little fun, but the Nightwing story pack was a waste of time. Though Rocksteady are installing a character select option for all of the AR challenges in October including the DLC characters, so it probably won't be too bad.

Deadpoolian posted: »

I freaking loved Arkham Knight (a certain aspect even reminded me of Tales!), but the dlc looks like nothing but crap thus far. I feel bad for people who actually bought the season pass.

• edited September 2015

have to agree, the only good one so far for me was the Batgirl dlc, which was pretty good to be fair, but Red Hood and Harley quinn were just crap.

And I completely agree, this is why I NEVER buy season passes.

Deadpoolian posted: »

I freaking loved Arkham Knight (a certain aspect even reminded me of Tales!), but the dlc looks like nothing but crap thus far. I feel bad for people who actually bought the season pass.

It may not be Tales, but it probably is.

• I want to see the reaction of Troy Baker too.

Poogers555 posted: »

• But RIP Troy Baker twitter ;-;

I want to see the reaction of Troy Baker too.

• I can just imagine it now

"Rhys, I- I have something to tell you that I've wanted to tell you for a very long time now"

"What is it?"

"I- I love you"

"I love you too Fiona <333"

shit, i'd cry too

• :/

Green613 posted: »

I can just imagine it now "Rhys, I- I have something to tell you that I've wanted to tell you for a very long time now" "What is it?" "I- I love you" "I love you too Fiona <333" shit, i'd cry too

• ... no

I can just imagine it now "Rhys, I- I have something to tell you that I've wanted to tell you for a very long time now" "What is it?" "I- I love you" "I love you too Fiona <333" shit, i'd cry too

• Would you cry because telltale pulled through?

• 90% of you people want rhys and loaderbot to have babies

let me have my dreams too

... no

• It's the not the ship I'm hating on but that is some David Cage CRINGE dialogue right there.

• I NEVER SAID I WAS A WRITER

It's the not the ship I'm hating on but that is some David Cage CRINGE dialogue right there.

• cuz you're a poet

I NEVER SAID I WAS A WRITER

• He just don't know it.

cuz you're a poet

• 90% of you people want rhys and loaderbot to have babies

Damn it, who told you guys about my RhoaderBot fan fiction!?!?

90% of you people want rhys and loaderbot to have babies let me have my dreams too

• My main problem with the DLC was the maps were huge (which was not a problem inherently) but there wasn't that much to do in them. Like there were so many areas to explore on one map but most of the time there was no pay off. After I beat the story I was hoping there would be more to do in the dlc and it was like nope, just a raid boss.

I personally love it, not just because of Tina, but it showed all the Vault Hunters coming together and finally getting to mourn Roland. It was so unique and special seeing Tina's hatred to Angel, Lilith defending Angel's memory, it brought out the best of these characters.

It's a good DLC, but a bit overrated in my opinion. Tiny Tina was great and had some really awesome development and the story was probably t

Sign in to comment in this discussion.