Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• The only logical explanation is Telltale logged into my account by secret and changed it. It is all part of a bigger conspiracy from TellTale trying to break my throne on the cult of Ted, so they can harness Teds power for themselves.

When has Ted been wrong? You spelled my name wrong on the cult list

• dat moment when mine craft gets their episode 2 before tales from the borderlands gets its rushed and fulfilling episode 5.

• when mine craft gets their episode 2 before tales from the borderlands gets it rushed and fulfilling episode 5

enter image description here

dat moment when mine craft gets their episode 2 before tales from the borderlands gets its rushed and fulfilling episode 5.

• Masked kidnapper? No?

Dracu98 posted: »

I honestly think that either fiona, sasha or vaughn (or all of them) are going to die. think about it, at the end of btps, it was said that

• facepalm OH FOR GODNESS SAKE! how in the fcking name of all the fcking fcks ever fcking given could I NOT think of this? GOSH!

SMASH! posted: »

Masked kidnapper? No?

• I doubt it. It's not just about money, it's about making a good enough story.

TTG is a company after all, if the product sells well enough why not to make another one from the series? It's just business, no harm no foul here. The fact that the story is good is a bonus for us players.

Besides, what the point of playing a game that's not really canon?

To have fun and enjoy interesting story line?

I think, sometimes, it's better to just finish it off whilst it's still at its best. I'd hate to see 'Tales season 1 was SO much better omfg' all over the forums.

Well that's the strong point here you make here true a weaker season would ruin it's rep but still to see the gang again might be worth it

Lewsblake23 posted: »

I doubt it. It's not just about money, it's about making a good enough story. Besides, I love Tales, but I think it's best off as it is. Tha

• Besides, what the point of playing a game that's not really canon?

Outside of the Michonne mini series, neither of the Walking Dead series from Telltale are considered canon.

I doubt it. It's not just about money, it's about making a good enough story. Besides, I love Tales, but I think it's best off as it is. Tha

• edited October 2015

Seriously? Oh, well, I've always considered them canon.

But no, that's fine with me. I don't care about the TV show or comics for TWDG. I just... wouldn't like Tales Season 2 to not matter, just as I'd hate for Season 1 to never be mentioned in Borderlands 3. Hopefully I'm making sense. I don't care about if the events of TWDG are mentioned in any other TWD media, if that's understandable. I don't watch the show or read the comics for TWD, but I play Borderlands.

Besides, with The Walking Dead Game, it's... different to Tales, in a sense of it being canon. I care a lot about Tales because it's canon and directly affects the Borderlands universe, whilst I'm actually glad The Walking Dead Game steers clear of canon characters.

Besides, what the point of playing a game that's not really canon? Outside of the Michonne mini series, neither of the Walking Dead series from Telltale are considered canon.

• Tales IS canon though. It was confirmed it's going to affect Borderlands 3....

• Calm down, it's not going to turn out like that.

dat moment when mine craft gets their episode 2 before tales from the borderlands gets its rushed and fulfilling episode 5.

• No, really, I'd love to see a Season 2. It's def one of my favorite Telltale Series to date. I just worry about what would happen if people didn't like it. S2 of TWD for example. It's still a good game, but people went crazy on the forums. I just... think by now they would have had some clue to suggest there'd be a Season 2, but I guess it'll become another TWAU.

Leluch123 posted: »

I doubt it. It's not just about money, it's about making a good enough story. TTG is a company after all, if the product sells well

• edited October 2015

That's what I'm saying. I'm saying I'd not be happy if they made a Season 2 that isn't canon. Sorry if you misunderstood, though.

Also, I updated my comment just a few seconds before you replied, and it would've made sense if you'd read it updated, hah.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Tales IS canon though. It was confirmed it's going to affect Borderlands 3....

• Telltale was always evil

The only logical explanation is Telltale logged into my account by secret and changed it. It is all part of a bigger conspiracy from TellTale trying to break my throne on the cult of Ted, so they can harness Teds power for themselves.

• P_P maybe telltale mods wanted me to start a rant so they could have action to ban :O

That's what I'm saying. I'm saying I'd not be happy if they made a Season 2 that isn't canon. Sorry if you misunderstood, though. Also, I

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited October 2015

Hopefully I'm making sense. I don't care about if the events of TWDG are mentioned in any other TWD media, if that's understandable.

I assume you say that meaning that you want to see Tales carry on into Borderlands 3 since both are games you played/expect to play that share a continued story, whereas Walking Dead has it's own comic/show with a separate story? That's understandable.

Seriously? Oh, well, I've always considered them canon. But no, that's fine with me. I don't care about the TV show or comics for TWDG. I

• P_P maybe telltale mods wanted me to start a rant so they could have action to ban :O

MORE BANS FOR THE BAN GOD!

bigdogg0821 posted: »

P_P maybe telltale mods wanted me to start a rant so they could have action to ban :O

• Yeah, I mean since it's a game based off a game, I'd like to see things that happen in one game affect another. Maybe I'm biased since I play the Borderlands games, though.

Whereas with The Walking Dead, it's understandable that things that happen in the game don't affect anything outside of the game, since many people, such as me, only really know it for the game. I know some Tales fans have never played Borderlands, but due to the Borderlands universe being as it is, it makes far more sense that things that happen within it will affect it more significantly.

Hopefully I'm making sense. I don't care about if the events of TWDG are mentioned in any other TWD media, if that's understandable.

• Silly Jack, finger guns are only for Hyperion - not Pandora.

• Yeah, I gotcha. That makes sense.

Yeah, I mean since it's a game based off a game, I'd like to see things that happen in one game affect another. Maybe I'm biased since I pla

• I feel you here TWD S2 was...lacking. Also yeah people tend to dramatise.
    I hope that after TWD S3, Marvel and MInecraft they will come back to TWAU and TFTB

No, really, I'd love to see a Season 2. It's def one of my favorite Telltale Series to date. I just worry about what would happen if people

• Imagine that, TWAU Season 2 and TFTBL Season 2 at the same time.

That's what dreams are made out of.

Leluch123 posted: »

I feel you here TWD S2 was...lacking. Also yeah people tend to dramatise. I hope that after TWD S3, Marvel and MInecraft they will come back to TWAU and TFTB

• MORE BANS FOR THE BAN GOD!

P_P maybe telltale mods wanted me to start a rant so they could have action to ban :O MORE BANS FOR THE BAN GOD!

• My exact reaction if that ever happened.

Imagine that, TWAU Season 2 and TFTBL Season 2 at the same time. That's what dreams are made out of.

• Holy macaroni, it's rated already??? Welp, missed those news. I am hyped. I'm crying because this is literally ending and hype.

It's a weird combo, i know.

• What's the website where I can check for the Australian classification?

• What's the website where I can check for the Australian classification?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The website is the Australian Classification Board.

What's the website where I can check for the Australian classification?

• It was a public holiday today, though, (and two of our biggest sporting finals over the weekend) so even if they're technically back in the office tomorrow they'll be hung over as all hell.

What I'm saying is, don't be surprised if they don't update all week and then all of a sudden put it up despite it being officially rated dates earlier (maybe even last week).

Lazy buggers!

What's the website where I can check for the Australian classification?

• TWAU Season 2 and TFTBL Season 2 at the same time.

Imagine that, TWAU Season 2 and TFTBL Season 2 at the same time. That's what dreams are made out of.

• Telltale will remember that

Telltale was always evil

• If we don't hear news this week, I think I'm going to cry ;.;

• not long now... right???

• Have all episodes been M/18 rated?

• I believe so, yep.

Reliqum posted: »

Have all episodes been M/18 rated?

• edited October 2015

Some of you guys missed credits 4 times?

What will happen?

• Uh... what?

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Some of you guys missed credits 4 times? What will happen?

• I'm curious to?! What will happen now that we missed titres, 4 TIMES TO BE EXACT!
    guys why did we miss titres?!

• edited October 2015

Sorry!

Better?

dojo32161 posted: »

Uh... what?

• Sort of, but what is "titres" are you talking about the french word for "titles"?

Sorry! Better?

• Shit what will happen now?!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.