Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• AH YEAH! Thanks for the update!

hydrae posted: »

i'm usually just lurking around the forums but lately i keep dropping in with news?? hi hello! but anywho, ep5 got its pegi rating

• Wow I like you already lmao

thx for the update :^)

i'm usually just lurking around the forums but lately i keep dropping in with news?? hi hello! but anywho, ep5 got its pegi rating

• Extreme violence ? Hope our group will be ok!

• Enemies like those are when I wish BL2 had The Pyro or something.

I personally loved the environments because they were so totally un-Borderlandsy, it really felt like a completely different game. Though

• Contains extreme violence?

This could foreshadow death! The death of someone important!

enter image description here

• Every episode rating says "extreme violence" I wouldn't worry too much. (but yeah, someone's probably going to die)

Enigma12 posted: »

Extreme violence ? Hope our group will be ok!

• edited October 2015

Oct 20TH IS REAL AHHHHHHHHH

• enter image description here

Wow I like you already lmao thx for the update :^)

• uhm...wait. release date is...today? I mean, 10.3 is october the third, right?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It's the release date for the rating.

Dracu98 posted: »

uhm...wait. release date is...today? I mean, 10.3 is october the third, right?

• oh, ok. I already panicked and burned a kindergarten, but ok.

OzzyUK posted: »

It's the release date for the rating.

• edited October 2015

Ted is love, Ted is life

Who the fuq is Ted???

• edited October 2015

You already know him I am the human vessel for the overlord.

Long story short, he is the Ultimate God of the Borderlands Universe, hence the title the Forbid den Brother. He also grants wishes sometimes, to the people in the earth realms.

I am in the process of writting what Ted told me in the legendary "Book of Ted"

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/94913/the-cult-of-ted

Who the fuq is Ted???

• PEGI rated!?!?!?!?

• so Laura Bailey did an interview involving Tales, apparently she finished all the lines the other day, same day she tweeted she was sad to say the last line.

shitsbouttogetsadupinhere

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited October 2015

Speaking of interviews, I wonder when those Telltale ones will be out. I'd assume the Minecraft one will be out soon, either before or after the premiere.

Poogers555 posted: »

so Laura Bailey did an interview involving Tales, apparently she finished all the lines the other day, same day she tweeted she was sad to say the last line. shitsbouttogetsadupinhere

• I hope they come out the week of release to build some hype up, unless they discussed episode 5 stuff, then maybe the day of release

dojo32161 posted: »

Speaking of interviews, I wonder when those Telltale ones will be out. I'd assume the Minecraft one will be out soon, either before or after the premiere.

• enter image description here

The end of the ride is near. It was a nice time guys.

• Oh look, the picture that began the shipping, or at least accelerated it.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

• Hear, hear, my fellow Rhyshan. :(

• It's my absolute favorite, next to Torgue's DLC. :)

Ugh, I just replayed TTAoDK and am a freakin' mess. I adored Claptastic Voyage, but TTAoDK remains my all time fave. It's undeniably Anthony Burch's magnum opus (and perhaps Gearbox's as well - time will tell - bring on BL3)!

• :D

Green613 posted: »

I can just imagine it now "Rhys, I- I have something to tell you that I've wanted to tell you for a very long time now" "What is it?" "I- I love you" "I love you too Fiona <333" shit, i'd cry too

• It's so sad that it's possible we might never see them again. :( And if we do, it'll probably be in Borderlands 3, which won't be out for a really long time. :(

Shit, I'm crying.

• TBH I'm hoping for some sidequests involving the Tales bunch. It'd be so awesome imo for just a cameo to assure us about their existence.

It's so sad that it's possible we might never see them again. And if we do, it'll probably be in Borderlands 3, which won't be out for a really long time. Shit, I'm crying.

• I'm pretty sure it was this that started it.

dojo32161 posted: »

Oh look, the picture that began the shipping, or at least accelerated it.

• If we're talking forum shenanigans it was this no contest.

I'm pretty sure it was this that started it.

• !!!

I'm pretty sure it was this that started it.

• YellowsnoYellowsno Banned
    edited October 2015

What if Rhys plays a huge part as an antagonist or big brother/overwatch role as head of Hyperion with Fiona becoming a playable character. That would be amazing.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

TBH I'm hoping for some sidequests involving the Tales bunch. It'd be so awesome imo for just a cameo to assure us about their existence.

• I don't think so. tftb is kinda the prologue to borderlands 3, I don't think it'll become any longer

Misty99 posted: »

Just wondering. I hadn't heard anything about a Season 2, but you guys seem to be more up on what's going on.

• Who said they won't make S2? It doesn't really have to be canon does it? So I'm fairly certain that if Tales bring enough money they will make S2.

It's so sad that it's possible we might never see them again. And if we do, it'll probably be in Borderlands 3, which won't be out for a really long time. Shit, I'm crying.

• If they were making a S2, wouldn't they have announced it already, though?

Leluch123 posted: »

Who said they won't make S2? It doesn't really have to be canon does it? So I'm fairly certain that if Tales bring enough money they will make S2.

• Nah they have their schedule fall for now I guess earliest announcement will be next year fall

If they were making a S2, wouldn't they have announced it already, though?

• edited October 2015

I doubt it. It's not just about money, it's about making a good enough story. Besides, I love Tales, but I think it's best off as it is. That's not even mentioning all the contract stuff. Besides, what the point of playing a game that's not really canon? I think, sometimes, it's better to just finish it off whilst it's still at its best. I'd hate to see 'Tales season 1 was SO much better omfg' all over the forums.

Leluch123 posted: »

Who said they won't make S2? It doesn't really have to be canon does it? So I'm fairly certain that if Tales bring enough money they will make S2.

• This episode isn't the last ride for our heroes. It's just a pit stop until they can get back on the road.

A VERY credible sorurce tells me that we WILL see more of them.

By the way, the source is the Forbidden Great Lord Dr. Ted. Tell me, when has Ted been wrong?

• When has Ted been wrong?

You spelled my name wrong on the cult list

This episode isn't the last ride for our heroes. It's just a pit stop until they can get back on the road. A VERY credible sorurce tells

• Ok, I kinda figured, but wasn't sure. Thanks!

Dracu98 posted: »

I don't think so. tftb is kinda the prologue to borderlands 3, I don't think it'll become any longer

• pls dont ruin dreams about S2

When has Ted been wrong? You spelled my name wrong on the cult list

• Too late m8

SzymeG posted: »

pls dont ruin dreams about S2

• I swear if my birthday-present is gonna be the end of tftb, I'm gonna need some pitchforks and torches.

Crips posted: »

I don't want it to end and it looks like it's gonna be released at the end of October or early/mid November. First time I'm sad about a wait ending.

• I honestly think that either fiona, sasha or vaughn (or all of them) are going to die. think about it, at the end of btps, it was said that "war is coming", but 'til now, there is no reason for rhys to declare war on anybody. so either someone really close to him is going to die (I think it's gonna be vaughn 'cause he's actually on pandora, and rhys would go bat-shit-crazy when this planet takes his one and only friend), or the jack-takes-over-rhys-ending is going to be canon. what'cha think? is rhys going to become a maniac himself or will jack just take over his body forever?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.