Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• Care to make a wager?

... so is October 20th a safe bet, then? What if we get Tales Ep 5 on Oct 20 and then Thrones Ep 6 on Oct 27? That would be a killer line up!

• Promotional photo and vine tomorrow, photo next week, trailer and announcement October 19, released on all platforms October 20

• Yes to this to infinity!!!! Plz let it happen!

... so is October 20th a safe bet, then? What if we get Tales Ep 5 on Oct 20 and then Thrones Ep 6 on Oct 27? That would be a killer line up!

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited October 2015

I don't make bets if I don't know the outcome... just thinking out loud.

Care to make a wager?

• NEWS TOMORROW?

enter image description here

• enter image description here

OzzyUK posted: »

Laura just tweeted this https://twitter.com/lauraperusco/status/651866001156476928

• Yes pls.

• NEWS TOMMORROW?!?!?

• And they haven't changed the title screen this time. Coool.

Laura just tweeted this https://twitter.com/lauraperusco/status/651866001156476928

• Waits for them to change it last second

Pipas posted: »

And they haven't changed the title screen this time. Coool.

• N-news tomorrow?!

• vine tomorrow

Midnight Tonight. This Space

Promotional photo and vine tomorrow, photo next week, trailer and announcement October 19, released on all platforms October 20

• Tomorrow?

I'm ready!

• TOMORROW!!!!!?????

MY BODY ISN'T READY!!!

• edited October 2015

DID SHE JUST SAY NEWS TOMORROW!?!?!?!

• edited October 2015

Tomorrow?! N-news?!

vine tomorrow Midnight Tonight. This Space

• edited October 2015

I love how everyone is happy about the new news and then you have me who's just like

Seriously though, is anyone but me worried about what's going to kick off next episode?

• I like how Telltale got much better with news. I can remember back to the TWAU wait, were they didn't talked about the Progress of the episode At all.

• I know someone posted it before a while ago, but someone made a meme of when Brick is charging Athena in Episode 3 and it said "Here comes the hype train." Why can't I find it when I need it?

• You should do a little less of that.

Sorry, felt like continuing the trend.

I don't make bets if I don't know the outcome... just thinking out loud.

• My God, I don't think I've ever been this equally sad and happy at the same time, my feelings are so mixed right now.

• That sounds pretty likely. All in one month? That's awesome

• Announce a season 2 telltale :3

• This is fantastic...what will it be?! Release date? Achievements / Trophies? Screenshots? A TRAILER?!?!

WAIT. You know what we want...give us something after the credits roll. Some shred of hope that there is going to be more of this brilliant series in some shape or form.

Seriously though, you are all brilliant.

• Achievements / Trophies?

Those have actually been out since the first episode.

TonyFedora posted: »

This is fantastic...what will it be?! Release date? Achievements / Trophies? Screenshots? A TRAILER?!?! WAIT. You know what we want...giv

• You know, with the Clem and Lee figures, anyone up for Rhys and Fiona figures? Telltale o_-

• edited October 2015

Rhys and Fiona figures

I know what I'd do with those

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Poogers555 posted: »

You know, with the Clem and Lee figures, anyone up for Rhys and Fiona figures? Telltale o_-

• edited October 2015

I need me a shirtless Vaughn action figure with karate chop action!

Poogers555 posted: »

You know, with the Clem and Lee figures, anyone up for Rhys and Fiona figures? Telltale o_-

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

I miss the way they used to do achievements. I liked how it was done with TWD and Wolf, a bunch of vague achievement names, descriptions and pictures that we could speculate on. Now it's just chapter numbers and random names that don't reflect what really happens in the episodes.

dojo32161 posted: »

Achievements / Trophies? Those have actually been out since the first episode.

• NEWS THAT NEWS IS COMING, OMFGROFLMFAO, THIS MAY BE HUGE... or it could be small.

• Don't forget the Loader Bot one that comes with detachable legs and 3 different skins. As well as the Gortys figure that comes with nice gams.

I need me a shirtless Vaughn action figure with karate chop action!

• Well they seem to be only releasing the achievements for one episode at a time for Minecraft: Story Mode.

Deltino posted: »

I miss the way they used to do achievements. I liked how it was done with TWD and Wolf, a bunch of vague achievement names, descriptions and

Green613 posted: »

Rhys and Fiona figures I know what I'd do with those ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• i never visit in a day, and this happens...............HYYYYPPPPEEEEEE

• edited October 2015

News already... cool beans, awesome sauce...

you can't get enough

I bought this game on Steam winter sale and couldn't wait to finally play it. I knew what I should've been expecting another amazing journey from TT, but I've never anticipated how much it'd change my life... I found a courage to join the community, I met so many wonderful people and friends here, I began drawing again... I can't describe how eternally thankful I am for all that.

When I first heard that song I felt so happy. That was a glorious experience. Thank you TTG, from all my heart.

Now let's take a moment and remember the first time each and everyone of you run this game. How did you feel when you heard the intro music? What were you guys expecting?

• edited October 2015

Did somebody say NeWs?

• TOLD YOU ALL

13 Th october !! mwhahah.

TOLD YOU ALL 13 Th october !! mwhahah.

• edited October 2015

NEWS TOMORROW, HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYYYYYYPEEERRRRRRRRGH

Sign in to comment in this discussion.