Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Sasha have hope ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

If a dude ever named his dick "faith"... ...then there will never be "hope" for him.

• Bingo

Eryka posted: »

Sasha have hope ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

• enter image description here

Duck_Hunt posted: »

That moment when you realize you will most likely miss the event

• Guysss..... guysss I wil join this fight :D yay first time I hope you will help me

Pipas posted: »

Hello there Rhyshas, It's official! Let's settle our differences before the final episode launches in a civilized manner - by shoo

• Ayyy.

Nah, we'll need all the help we can get. :D

Btw, what was your Steam name? I know I added you to friends, but forgot username. :D

UnicornsFTW posted: »

Guysss..... guysss I wil join this fight yay first time I hope you will help me

• edited October 2015

Hey guys.

So, it's been a few months, but I'm finally going to be carrying on with my story; The Pinky Swear, after the season finale premieres next week.

enter image description here

I'm currently writing Chapter III: So Close, Yet So Far. So I'm hoping everyone'll stick around for this one :)

The first two chapters received such positive reviews, so if you'd like to catch up then:

Chapter I: Down on Pandora - http://thefeelsofus.tumblr.com/post/126083944790/the-pinky-swear

Chapter II: Up on Helios - http://thefeelsofus.tumblr.com/post/126352480075/the-pinky-swear

I look forward to carrying on. And I apologise for such a long delay.

• edited October 2015

No need to apologize! These have been great and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Hey guys. So, it's been a few months, but I'm finally going to be carrying on with my story; The Pinky Swear, after the season finale pre

• edited October 2015

Wow... thats awesome!

Hey guys. So, it's been a few months, but I'm finally going to be carrying on with my story; The Pinky Swear, after the season finale pre

• Interesting news... Veeeeeeerry interesting...

• Hahaha every time I hear poop ass i laugh. Immaturity at its finest.

SHUT UP POOP ASS I SAID NO SUCH THING.

• Ye, atleast you Rhyshas can go 2 seconds without talking about wild buffalos or something

• Pssssst, yo kiddos...

This been shared before?

• Yeah, this was done by @javoris767 :P

lottii-lu posted: »

Pssssst, yo kiddos... This been shared before?

• Shite.

Still, I figured I'd be nice to the Rhysha kids.

Also @javoris767 nice work, fam.

Yeah, this was done by @javoris767 :P

• edited October 2015

Aw come now, just because it was shared before that doesn't mean we don't appreciate the gesture. ;)

I bet not everyone has seen it anyway.

Shite. Still, I figured I'd be nice to the Rhysha kids. Also @javoris767 nice work, fam.

• Yo, whats up with the super dead chat? Why are people doing real life stuff now? :/

• thx yaaaa

Shite. Still, I figured I'd be nice to the Rhysha kids. Also @javoris767 nice work, fam.

• 5 more days guys!Can't wait

• "Down on Pandora" "Up on Helios" "So Close Yet So Far" up next HAS to be "So Far Yet So Close" am i rite? :D

bigdogg0821 posted: »

"Down on Pandora" "Up on Helios" "So Close Yet So Far" up next HAS to be "So Far Yet So Close" am i rite?

• Dying of hype.

Yo, whats up with the super dead chat? Why are people doing real life stuff now?

• :O Doge you guessed it! ....WHO! You was riiite

Our NationStates' official flag.

• No

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE

...where can I buy tickets?

• Get on chat.

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE . . . ...where can I buy tickets?

• Trailer tomorrow guys!

• Guys, trailer, tomorrow.

Someone for the love of God hold me, I'm not ready for this to end.

• Its... beautiful.... cannot wait!

Guys, trailer, tomorrow. Someone for the love of God hold me, I'm not ready for this to end.

• HYPEHYPEHYPE!

Guys, trailer, tomorrow. Someone for the love of God hold me, I'm not ready for this to end.

• Don't leak it on the forum please !

• What do you mean?

GrumpyDof posted: »

Don't leak it on the forum please !

• Don't talk about it on the thread (or maybe don't forget to add the spoilers balises)

What do you mean?

• Fair enough, I should prolly add a reminder to tag posts with spoilers.

GrumpyDof posted: »

Don't talk about it on the thread (or maybe don't forget to add the spoilers balises)

• Hey hey,

As you might know, the trailer will arrive in 4 hours and since not everyone will be watching it because of possible spoilers, I'd like you to keep the discussion of the trailer under the spoiler tags.

Thanks!

• edited October 2015

Hey hey, As you might know, the trailer will arrive in 4 hours and since not everyone will be watching it because of possible spoilers, I'd like you to keep the discussion of the trailer under the spoiler tags. Thanks!

• edited October 2015

On another note. I can't seem to remove the spoiler tag from my comment despite their not being any spoilers. :/
    I put that tag on cus' there were a ton of gifs, but then I removed them and made it more appropriate. Silly Spoiler warning.

Edit: Ahhh, never mind. I'll just remove anything in the comment but a single dot and repost it here.

Earlier, I posted a set of reaction gifs to this news. However, after about a single minute of thought, I decided to remove them on the basis that it looked hideous and should never be seen by the human eyes.

I will post a more humble reaction here:

Hey hey, As you might know, the trailer will arrive in 4 hours and since not everyone will be watching it because of possible spoilers, I'd like you to keep the discussion of the trailer under the spoiler tags. Thanks!

• Yeah you can't remove spoiler tags once you've set them... It's stupid imo.

On another note. I can't seem to remove the spoiler tag from my comment despite their not being any spoilers. I put that tag on cus' there

Sign in to comment in this discussion.