Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• That's pretty TFTBL-esque right there!

Linnet posted: »

Dying Day The bluegrassy style and the lyrics of this one made think TFTBL

• There any possibility I can be added to the map etc.

• She said, gesturing to a Hyperion pistol and shotgun

You mean 2 OP weapons for Gaige AKA Conference Call And Fibber ?

Also Bacon is for sycophants and products of incest

Great Fanfic Dude i actually loved EVERY reference to Borderlands

Hey, hey, hey guys! Sorry I haven't been on and I kinda went dark on the fanfic (stuff came up), but I am proud to tell everyone of you: It.

• There is, jsut need to convince Grumpy to give me PSD file of the map. :D

There any possibility I can be added to the map etc.

• Thank you good sir :D

Pipas posted: »

There is, jsut need to convince Grumpy to give me PSD file of the map.

• ;D I wouldn't mind being added too if that ever happens

• Would like to add ^ Only be here since just before Episode 5. But you guys are f**cking amazing! This thread is the best :D
    I was amazed when i found it:

enter image description here

"Jordaan you want to join?":

enter image description hereenter image description here

Cheers guys :P

• Always happy to have members come in!

Would like to add ^ Only be here since just before Episode 5. But you guys are f**cking amazing! This thread is the best I was amazed when i found it: "Jordaan you want to join?": Cheers guys :P

• enter image description here

@AronDracula I managed to find a version without copyright. :P

• I concur :)

Would like to add ^ Only be here since just before Episode 5. But you guys are f**cking amazing! This thread is the best I was amazed when i found it: "Jordaan you want to join?": Cheers guys :P

• Holy shit, I just checked the word count on what I'm writing, I'm at 6,000 words, I had no idea it was going to be this long, and I'm still not done yet.

• I'm still waiting to be added to the map, too. :)
    Pennsylvania, USA.

• 6k? Niceeeee can't wait to read that dude

Holy shit, I just checked the word count on what I'm writing, I'm at 6,000 words, I had no idea it was going to be this long, and I'm still not done yet.

• Thanks

@AronDracula I managed to find a version without copyright. :P

• That's right Poop Ass, sweat.

Sweat for ALL your sins and mistakes.

Your sweat and misery brings life in the world where it is lacking.

So please, suffer.

• More is always better! ^u^

Holy shit, I just checked the word count on what I'm writing, I'm at 6,000 words, I had no idea it was going to be this long, and I'm still not done yet.

• you are a horrible person....never change

That's right Poop Ass, sweat. Sweat for ALL your sins and mistakes. Your sweat and misery brings life in the world where it is lacking. So please, suffer.

• It's such a dour title, but the song is fun.

I like the audience participation in this vid for the "While the sound of drunken screams echoes in the night"

That's pretty TFTBL-esque right there!

• Seeing the new Batman forum got me like

By enter link description here

Srsly tho, it's BATMAN TIME.

• Srsly tho, it's BATMAN TIME.

Seeing the new Batman forum got me like By enter link description here . . . Srsly tho, it's BATMAN TIME.

• edited December 2015

Im from Brighton, England, UK. Which is south east england. :) If you add me on, use the original avatar you made for me @pipas :) I'm using a temp xmas one :D

• edited December 2015

Seeing the new Batman forum got me like By enter link description here . . . Srsly tho, it's BATMAN TIME.

Srsly tho, it's BATMAN TIME.

• Next chapter will probably be out sometime Friday afternoon/evening. (We're cutting up a car on Saturday, plus Christmas party at the firehouse ... )

Been brainstorming like hell.

• Is it late for me to join the ship? :v

In all seriousness, though. I actually used to ship only Rhyiona but now I ship that and Rhysha :'D

So... yeah. You got a new one on your ship xD

• Never too late to join Rhysha! We welcome shippers at any time! We're great ;)

WELCOME! Seen you around for a while!
    What made you change to Rhysha? Other than it being the best! :)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Is it late for me to join the ship? :v In all seriousness, though. I actually used to ship only Rhyiona but now I ship that and Rhysha :'D So... yeah. You got a new one on your ship xD

• It's good to know that it's never late to join :)

Well, before the finale, I felt like Rhysha was forced in Tales. But after I played the finale, it wasn't forced at all and my opinion on Rhysha changed. I also made a Rhysha playthrough so I can see what this ship is. Turns out, it's a very cool ship and I think that Rhys and Sasha will make a great couple :D Although, I will keep shipping both Rhysha and Rhyiona since I think both ships are equally amazing :)

Never too late to join Rhysha! We welcome shippers at any time! We're great WELCOME! Seen you around for a while! What made you change to Rhysha? Other than it being the best!

• I never felt rhys and sasha were forced as you had the choice to not do romance options etc.
    Other than the default flower pick, but I love that moment! But after the first episode I had already made the decision of rhys liking sasha if you had the chance too.

It's a good thing really, because people choose their own ship, or to even not ship anything. That's the amazing thing about telltale!

It's good to know that it's never late to join Well, before the finale, I felt like Rhysha was forced in Tales. But after I played the f

• edited December 2015

Guys! I found how Rhys will propose to Sasha :p

Yeah this is sick.

• Welcome! Happy to have a new Rhysha shipper among us, and hey theres nothing wrong with loving multiple ships!

Is it late for me to join the ship? :v In all seriousness, though. I actually used to ship only Rhyiona but now I ship that and Rhysha :'D So... yeah. You got a new one on your ship xD

Next chapter will probably be out sometime Friday afternoon/evening. (We're cutting up a car on Saturday, plus Christmas party at the firehouse ... ) Been brainstorming like hell.

• Haha, thanks ^-^

Yeah... and I feel like I love way too many ships. Rhysha and Rhyiona aren't the only ones I love x)

Welcome! Happy to have a new Rhysha shipper among us, and hey theres nothing wrong with loving multiple ships!

Awwwwww

Guys! I found how Rhys will propose to Sasha Yeah this is sick.

• I can imagine it already c:

(BTW expect me to use Mira GIFs sometimes since I'm a huge Mira fan :p)

Guys! I found how Rhys will propose to Sasha Yeah this is sick.

• I only played the first ep of GoTbecause it was free xD But I did like Mira

I can imagine it already c: (BTW expect me to use Mira GIFs sometimes since I'm a huge Mira fan )

• Yeah, I didn't like Mira in the first episode cause her story for me was kinda boring. But later, her story kinda gets interesting.

If you get the rest of the season one time, you will see why, without trying not to spoil much ;)

I only played the first ep of GoTbecause it was free xD But I did like Mira

• Don't forget Asher/Rodrik X Random Forrester Soldier #167

Haha, thanks ^-^ Yeah... and I feel like I love way too many ships. Rhysha and Rhyiona aren't the only ones I love x)

• Yeah... Best ship in GoT history, am I right? ^^

Don't forget Asher/Rodrik X Random Forrester Soldier #167

Sign in to comment in this discussion.