Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• "She is just there to look pretty. And to hurt men. What makes you all think that she wouldn’t do the same thing she did to August, to Rhys for the right price. I’m sorry forced heterosexual romances aren’t appealing to me. They seriously could have done so much more with her character. But instead they made this rude, stubborn, ignorant Pandoran"

That person literally just said that to me. I had to read that with my own two eyes. Rhack shippers are something else.

LoseMyHome posted: »

I'll spare you the amount of time I've literally seen tumblr call Rhysha Satan's ship. I think I have the first rhysha post in the rhysha ta

• edited December 2015

I know, I was about to respond to it but figured it wasn't worth the time, barring the fact that that is one of the most sexist things about sasha I've ever read. No, I suppose abuse is much better than a healthy interracial relationship.

DDbaby74 posted: »

"She is just there to look pretty. And to hurt men. What makes you all think that she wouldn’t do the same thing she did to August, to Rhys

• I saw it three times by now...still awesome.

Pipas posted: »

You can do it! Pic But honestly, you shouldn't force yourself to write if you don't feel like it.

• edited December 2015

I don't know if blocking the hater and censoring the shit they spew will help but I would suggest giving it a go. I did that to someone who attacked people for shipping Rhyiona and I can feel like I'm free to post anything shippy I like.

I'm sorry that you guys have to put up with all of that bullshit in your tag. I've checked their recent posts and they say they give in and are sick of being called a racist and sexist, even though they brought up on themselves for 1.Tagging the ship just to purposely provoke shippers 2.saying the sexist shit in the first place.

You guys keep on doing what you're doing, people are just being immature that their shit--I mean ship didn't become canon. Tales isn't some dating sim, and people need to stop acting as if it is and need to stop acting as if the romantic options for Rhys was Sasha or Sasha. I'm suprised people actually thought Rhack was going to happen in the first place.

I would love to be able to cleanse the rhysha tag on tumblr. Tumblr is a cesspool. I was so excited about the tag being updated (cause it ra

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited December 2015

made this rude, stubborn, ignorant Pandoran"

Who are they talking again? Vallory? Finch?

I’m sorry forced heterosexual romances aren’t appealing to me.

Let me guess but abusive homosexual romaces like Rhack are, some mighty logic here...

"She is just there to look pretty. And to hurt men. What makes you all think that she wouldn’t do the same thing she did to August, to Rhys

• edited December 2015

Every living person on Pandora ?

Pretty much

Leluch123 posted: »

made this rude, stubborn, ignorant Pandoran" Who are they talking again? Vallory? Finch? I’m sorry forced heterosexual romance

• edited December 2015

"She is just there to look pretty. And to hurt men.

He/She just sum up all females on Pandora

• I killed sarcastic slab thug life

Damn you guys are creative! Fricking Awesome! (i know its sarcastic slab but i wanted a clap gif)

• edited December 2015

Ah, I love making fun of peoples hard work.

enter image description here

Also, that second picture! All I can do is this!

Leluch123 posted: »

Poof! enter link description here enter link description here enter link description here

• As someone who uses tumblr alot I can confirm the Rhysha tag is tainted.

I would love to be able to cleanse the rhysha tag on tumblr. Tumblr is a cesspool. I was so excited about the tag being updated (cause it ra

• Chapter is up!
    There was going to be more to it, but that will be a later chapter.

UnicornsFTW posted: »

I checked almost every hour per these last days!! I am in love with your work! I saw chapter 4 update when I was in school and I started screaming of joy!! It is sad I wil se only tomorrow

• I agree looking through the Rhysha tag is surprising, given what people say. But I try my best to avoid what I can, to get my tumblr timeline nice

LoseMyHome posted: »

I'll spare you the amount of time I've literally seen tumblr call Rhysha Satan's ship. I think I have the first rhysha post in the rhysha ta

• I red it already great job. And I screamed again in school I was HYPE happy. I am you fan number one!!!

Chapter is up! There was going to be more to it, but that will be a later chapter.

• I thought Rhack was just a joke but then ... tumblr happened

lottii-lu posted: »

I don't know if blocking the hater and censoring the shit they spew will help but I would suggest giving it a go. I did that to someone who

• So good! You write the characters so well! I can't wait for more!

Chapter is up! There was going to be more to it, but that will be a later chapter.

• Working on the next chapter in my down time and hoping to get it up and running this weekend. So keep your fingers crossed. ^-^

I'm really eating up the support, guys. It keeps me rolling. Thank you!

So good! You write the characters so well! I can't wait for more!

• With all this negativity around, I say we all pledge to create some positivity.

I'll definitely be making another fanart piece over Christmas break! It may or may not be a gif, but I'll work hard on it!

Come on everyone, don't let the vocal opinion of one person get you down. Let's share some Rhysha love!

• yo why is everyone getting sad over what one guy said anyway

if me and the people of my thread listened to what everyone said about us and our ship we'd be long gone by now

dont let the shitlords overcome you and ship what you ship.

With all this negativity around, I say we all pledge to create some positivity. I'll definitely be making another fanart piece over Chris

• Yikes, what did I miss in here?

With all this negativity around, I say we all pledge to create some positivity. I'll definitely be making another fanart piece over Chris

• It's not that it gets us down, tumblr has been a shightmare ever since Episode 3 (for obvious reasons), but honestly I'm no fan of discussing and complaining about what other people said about Rhysha heavily. Especially if said "critic" has petty reasons.

So yeah, I think it's time for a more pleasant subject.

Green613 posted: »

yo why is everyone getting sad over what one guy said anyway if me and the people of my thread listened to what everyone said about us and our ship we'd be long gone by now dont let the shitlords overcome you and ship what you ship.

• Tumblr h8r m8 :D

Nothing serious, we survived hate after Episode 3, we can easily brush this off. :D

Though I think have dwelled on it longer than needed.

Poogers555 posted: »

Yikes, what did I miss in here?

• What happened that I missed, intelligent chicken?

• Rhysha hate, which led to hate of that hate, which then led to hate of the hating of the hate.

I do agree that the hater's opinion was very poor and biased, and the likes of DDbaby and Losemyhome made a very intellectual disambiguation (I approve) of the Rhysha hater's stance.

BUT it's time we moved on. To happy times.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

What happened that I missed, intelligent chicken?

• I don't know what I stumbled on here,

But face it. People are people. We're judgemental, pre-conditioned folks with different senses of right and wrong. And everybody sees things their own way. You can't always talk sense into people. And there are those where the only best solution is to shrug them off, ignore them.

I've never been on tumblir. My old art hunting grounds were deviantART and furAffinity because the people on there, though strange and unusual at times, were appreciating of art in general.

We are who we are, we love what we love. They see things in their own colors, and that won't ever change. But don't get down and dirty and fight with people who won't give you the time of day. It isn't worth the loss of sanity.

I feel you. I have to rant about this because I don't really get to anywhere else. I tried on tumblr awhile back, and damn did that not turn

• Post copied from Telltales facebook page

• There she is...I love it so much. She looks so badass and awesome. I adore her.

Post copied from Telltales facebook page

• I agree I'm over it now. I just needed to vent. It helped. And it's over with now. To better topics.

Rhysha hate, which led to hate of that hate, which then led to hate of the hating of the hate. I do agree that the hater's opinion was ve

• Rhys gives some good life advice

By asoftertalesftbl

• I shall take this to heart. sniff such a way with words.

Rhys gives some good life advice By asoftertalesftbl

• Yes lets forgive and forget, I too am hoping to make some more rhysha fan art over the holiday ^u^ I need more of these cuties in my life.

• I miss you guys so much.

I wish I could find the motivation to create more art, but I just can't. It's been a real tough couple of months.

It frustrates me because I just love this place. Being here from the start of it all. This being the place that began my designing, the place that started it all, and I've loved every minute of it.

Though I may not post in here as often as I used to, I just want you all to know that you've made my life so much better and easier by being the awesome guys and gals that you are.

Even though Tales finished almost two months ago, I hope I can at least start posting some new designs in here once again.

Thank you so much you guys. I mean it from the bottom of my heart.

• We missed you too! I'm happy we were able to make life brighter during those tough months!

I miss you guys so much. I wish I could find the motivation to create more art, but I just can't. It's been a real tough couple of months

• And up until 12/31, you could win prizes for it

• tumblr has been a shightmare ever since Episode 3

tbf tumblr has always been a complete shithole though

It's not that it gets us down, tumblr has been a shightmare ever since Episode 3 (for obvious reasons), but honestly I'm no fan of discussin

• TFTBL Tumblr in a nuthsell:

Hey you ship anyone in this game?

Yeah.

Rhys and Jack?

Well, no I-

Green613 posted: »

tumblr has been a shightmare ever since Episode 3 tbf tumblr has always been a complete shithole though

• edited December 2015

What Poultry said, Maybe you arent here often but you are still in our Rhysha's ohana and we will wait for your comeback

I miss you guys so much. I wish I could find the motivation to create more art, but I just can't. It's been a real tough couple of months

• LMFAO!!!! Basically.

Poogers555 posted: »

TFTBL Tumblr in a nuthsell: Hey you ship anyone in this game? Yeah. Rhys and Jack? Well, no I-

• TRUE OT3: Rhys x Sasha x Ice Cream. Somebody quickly write a fic or draw it! I'll send you a picture I get from google of tasty looking ice cream. I pinky promise! (BOOM SHIP REFERENCE!)

Rhys gives some good life advice By asoftertalesftbl

Sign in to comment in this discussion.