Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• This game did what to you it probably was meant to do then, which was bring more people into the Borderlands franchise. :]

You made a good choice!

Actually I can go with either; but prefer Rhysha cause it's what they pushed for and is more fitting. Rhys and Fiona seem better as frenemie

• Happee Birthdae Duck_Hunt

Duck_Hunt posted: »

So todays my birthday! ) Not to mention I got the best gift ever and my class played me this song enter link description here

• Maybe I'm blind, but has Side Quest (written by The Black Mage of Phantasm been posted to the fic list?

• What's wierd is that Hannah and TheGirlFromAus didn't bother picking up the flower for Sasha yet they decided to ship Rhysha by telling Fiona they like her at the end..

So what, Yogscast Hannah didn't do any of those things (and she also ruled Hyperion and trusted Jack in Episode 2) and she shipped Rhysha.

• If you ship Rhyiona then what's the point being here? :\

Linnet posted: »

I will say the 'stay the hell away from my sister' option results in Laura and Troy being hilarious. Rhys does not Social well in general, but Fiona also starts to struggle to maintain the conversation intended direction.

• edited February 2016

Yes. You're blind. It just has slightly different title in the OP. :P

Maybe I'm blind, but has Side Quest (written by The Black Mage of Phantasm been posted to the fic list?

• I'm trying hard not to freak out rn.The power of rhysha is real,yo

• It was only a matter of time, I knew it.

AronDracula posted: »

My mind is blown to hell XD

• Rhysha conquers over all. Jacksepticeye has finally joined us.

buttstabber posted: »

I'm trying hard not to freak out rn.The power of rhysha is real,yo

• Oh, hi. I was just thinking about you. And... you are here.

And, well, I have realized how strange it sounds >_<

I really need your opinion about fanfiction in Russian. Would you like to read it?

buttstabber posted: »

I'm trying hard not to freak out rn.The power of rhysha is real,yo

• I see no problem with that.

If you ship Rhyiona then what's the point being here?

• edited February 2016

I don't want to sound like that guy, but lets not be celebrating until the official choice from Episode 5 comes up.

Rhysha conquers over all. Jacksepticeye has finally joined us.

• Don't even know how you got that conclusion, and even if they did it's all good.

• So another event is tomorrow and I forgot to announce what it is. Whoopsie.

Since I'm announcing it so late, let's just make it simple and play something that everyone can join. How would you like few games of Town of Salem? You know, the town of killers, werewolves, witches and other vermin. Makes me wonder why people still live there...

So let's hang them mindcontrolling witches (cough Irunts cough) tomorrow at 9 PM CET/8 PM GMT/3 PM EST/12 AM PST.

enter image description here

Countdown

Aaand for the next week I'd like to try this Garry's mod on Poultry's suggestion. The problem is, I've never played and know literally nothing about it, so if anyone would be willing to go through the basics with me and, you know, invite everyone to the game when the time's right next week, I'd really appreciate it.

• edited February 2016

I was responding to @LoseMyHome saying it is more meaningful for Rhys when Sasha reciprocates. One of my playthroughs Rhys did not make enough correct decisions to earn the hug, so as Fiona I told him to stay away. Which meant that no ships sailed and Fiona and Rhys were awkward dorks for the end.

ETA: Just to clarify, when you choose that as Fiona, Rhys always has the ability to say 'but I like her...' That was the scene I was referring to, but I can't find a playthrough video for it. Seemed totally in character for Fiona and involved some great voice work, but I'm guessing not many people tried it.

• I played a game called Analogue that is centered around and AI who was reprogrammed to resemble a dead human girl. Sort of like playing a TTG centered around an Angel AI. It dealt with how good would a copy have to be before you could hold the AI responsible for things the human had done in life, and what relationship did she have to differently altered copies of the AI.

A little bit like this story by pagerunner. It was a kind of a punch in the feels but definitely brought up some interesting ideas.

Laianely posted: »

I started to play the game called "Victor Vran". And Victor has a voice in his head, who is lying and laughing at Victor. And my reaction: "What? Again? Handsome Jack, is it you?!"

• edited February 2016

I just...don't get why the whole picking sides thing matters. He said they were cute. They are.

(I just hope he takes the Sasha moment better than he took the Scooter one, poor guy)

I don't want to sound like that guy, but lets not be celebrating until the official choice from Episode 5 comes up.

• So i managed to do something.
    It was really slow because i didn't understand everything about the program at first.

Hope to do the others more quickly.

Don't forget to comment and if you have ideas i will be happy to hear them out.

The fellowship of the Rhysha

• You can actually get the hug by only choosing to reject hyperion. As far as I know you can choose anti-rhysha the rest of the game but as long as you do that she'll still hug you

I was responding to @LoseMyHome saying it is more meaningful for Rhys when Sasha reciprocates. One of my playthroughs Rhys did not make eno

• edited February 2016

I haven't really tried, but I feel like some people said they rejected but managed to fail the hug. So I figured it was like Bioware: that decision has a huge point value, but you can still fail even if you rejected.

LoseMyHome posted: »

You can actually get the hug by only choosing to reject hyperion. As far as I know you can choose anti-rhysha the rest of the game but as long as you do that she'll still hug you

• It's not so much as picking sides as much as it is finding out he likes something as much as us. Though a lot of people do embrace the picking sides method, which is annoying.

And he is sooooo going to cry during Sasha's "death".

I just...don't get why the whole picking sides thing matters. He said they were cute. They are. (I just hope he takes the Sasha moment better than he took the Scooter one, poor guy)

• I spent that whole scene furious at telltale (and then deeply embarrassed for Rhys). I'm not sure I could have finished the game if they had followed through on that.

It's not so much as picking sides as much as it is finding out he likes something as much as us. Though a lot of people do embrace the picking sides method, which is annoying. And he is sooooo going to cry during Sasha's "death".

• I WAS THERE :D

Out of all the hobbit kids when the fireworks went off I was the chill af one that didn't jump. You chose... Wisely.

Awesome man!!

GrumpyDof posted: »

So i managed to do something. It was really slow because i didn't understand everything about the program at first. Hope to do the other

• (and then deeply embarrassed for Rhys)

Please, everything Rhys does makes me feel embarrassed for him. XD

I spent that whole scene furious at telltale (and then deeply embarrassed for Rhys). I'm not sure I could have finished the game if they had followed through on that.

• Writing the next chapter. W00t!

• That's awesome! Great work there man!

So i managed to do something. It was really slow because i didn't understand everything about the program at first. Hope to do the other

• Whaaaat? Nooooo.....I'm not a witch.

enter image description here

Pipas posted: »

So another event is tomorrow and I forgot to announce what it is. Whoopsie. Since I'm announcing it so late, let's just make it simple an

• ahahahaha i DIED It's hilarious XD

• IRunts posted: »

Whaaaat? Nooooo.....I'm not a witch.

• I was waiting for Dippy Fresh to run to Gandalf

Dissapoint

But seriously great work on this

• For the next video, i'm gonna need someone for Sam, Pippin and Merry.

Maybe Pipas should choose his Sam, his loyal companion.

• And hee is my second favprite youtuber (ofc my favorite is Cryaotic and he ships Rhysha too) and I was loosing hope after ep 3 when he didnt gave flower toher!! But Jackaboy is amazing!!

• I wanna be one of them!!

For the next video, i'm gonna need someone for Sam, Pippin and Merry. Maybe Pipas should choose his Sam, his loyal companion.

• Sasha with dress looksamazing! I wish I could draw as beautiful as you!!

Some cool doodles By kamii-san

• Lol these pics look great, but I didn't draw them! Check the below the last image, I posted a link to the amazing artist. :)

UnicornsFTW posted: »

Sasha with dress looksamazing! I wish I could draw as beautiful as you!!

• If it's fine I wouldn't mind being one.

For the next video, i'm gonna need someone for Sam, Pippin and Merry. Maybe Pipas should choose his Sam, his loyal companion.

• Okay but your avatar is a little weird, i need an other (or you let me pick one with that bunny)

UnicornsFTW posted: »

I wanna be one of them!!

• You could be Merry or Sam.

If you want to be Merry, i need you to help me choose Pippin. Someone a little stupid but honest and nice.

If it's fine I wouldn't mind being one.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.