Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• enter image description here

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Do you guys like it? Sorry they are such low quality, I didn't want to save them all so I just captured the screen

mcemily posted: »

Hey, everybody... I was hoping to get some feedback on a project I'm working on for my audio/video class. And yes, it's Rhysha--related!

• Ha ha ha thanks! That is a great gif. :)

But... did you have a preference for which version you liked better? :)

• Oh, right, I liked the 1'st one better. It felt more...rhysha-y.

Ha ha ha thanks! That is a great gif. But... did you have a preference for which version you liked better?

• Haha, great job! I especially love the kiss at the end. :P

As for the version I prefer, I'd say the first one, because I love that dialogue. :D

Hey, everybody... I was hoping to get some feedback on a project I'm working on for my audio/video class. And yes, it's Rhysha--related!

• Yo, join us for CAH game HERE.

The password is flower.

• Posted same story on archiwe of our own for somone.It Is Hard To Reach Stars

• Thanks! When I stumbled across the audio of Rhys making the ridiculous over-the-top kissing noise, I knew I had to use it. ^_^

And thanks for the feedback, @irunts and @pipas!

Pipas posted: »

Haha, great job! I especially love the kiss at the end. :P As for the version I prefer, I'd say the first one, because I love that dialogue.

• Awesome! I prefer the first one because It just feels cleaner.

• Here are some highlights of the CAH event.

enter image description here

You all should try to come next time

• Now what is this fancy place I randomly came across totally without any knowledge of it before whatsoever... It looks neat! Mind if I join in?

• Thanks! I appreciate the feedback. :)

Awesome! I prefer the first one because It just feels cleaner.

• Well, sure, stranger! Why, I feel as if you're already family. ;)

Now what is this fancy place I randomly came across totally without any knowledge of it before whatsoever... It looks neat! Mind if I join in?

• Welcome!

Now what is this fancy place I randomly came across totally without any knowledge of it before whatsoever... It looks neat! Mind if I join in?

• Me too! I feel happy here! :)

Well, sure, stranger! Why, I feel as if you're already family.

• Lol, welcome back, Reggie! :D

• Thanks, buddy! :)

Pipas posted: »

Lol, welcome back, Reggie!

• Well, despite the fact that I've got a really nasty head cold, today has turned out to be extremely productive on the creative front. Not only did I complete my Rhysha-themed Midterm project for my audio/video class (and thanks again to the folks who gave feedback on which version to pick... I took your advice and submitted the first version)... I also, FINALLY, after months of unsuccessful attempts, managed to import character models into SFM, pose them, apply some minimal lighting effects, and render a poster. I created it to go with my midterm project (though I'm not sure I successfully added the image to the mp3's metadata... but at least I tried).... so, of course, it is Rhysha! It's 1920 x 1080, so a decent wallpaper size.

charlottemay416.deviantart.com/gallery/

• OMG, I love this.

Well, despite the fact that I've got a really nasty head cold, today has turned out to be extremely productive on the creative front. Not on

• I approve very, very much!
    This ship has most definitely sailed.
    Sailing.
    It's still sailing. :)

• Indeed it is! Thanks. :) Had a lot of fun doing this project.

I approve very, very much! This ship has most definitely sailed. Sailing. It's still sailing.

• Thanks!

AronDracula posted: »

OMG, I love this.

Well, despite the fact that I've got a really nasty head cold, today has turned out to be extremely productive on the creative front. Not on

• 17 : Diverging

Not as long as the other chapters, but it's here!

The next chapter will shift back to Nora's crew underground.

• Nice butt touch! ;)

• Welcome back, Reggie!

• Welcome back Reggie.

• I knew you would be back one day, welcome

• Thank you, Ilussive man! :)

IRunts posted: »

Welcome back, Reggie!

• thx! <3

Welcome back Reggie.

• Every1 needs a little rest... I'd be making a mistake tho if I didnt come back! :)

Leluch123 posted: »

I knew you would be back one day, welcome

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nice butt touch!

• It's always good to see a fellow sfm artist here in the forums keep up the good work

• Yoooo you do great sfm art!

• Sweet

• That's amazing, very nicely done.

• Yeah, yesterday's cah game was awesome. And I won on the first and third ones you have pictured :D

Here are some highlights of the CAH event. You all should try to come next time

Sign in to comment in this discussion.