Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• enter image description here

enter image description here

Bigby-Wolf posted: »

As pointed out by @Gameserer in the episode 3 waiting thread, the song Clem hums to AJ in the second flashback is the song Alive Inside from the soundtracks of the first two seasons. In comparison:

• I'm not sure, but I think I've had the first one in my playthrough.

I also remember that when I told the New Frontier that Clementine is my friend and I hate what I'm doing right now, Clem looked genuinely surprised and there was a notification that she'll remember that. Please tell me it means that I'll be able to rebuild our friendship ;_;

Hope this isn't a repeat! The decision to accept Conrad's deal can cause Clem to react in different ways. In most playthroughs I've seen, Cl

• edited December 2016

Same house, David and Kate's house. Javier was there because he fucked his life and career up by gambling and cheating. David and Javi's parents probably lived there because they seem kind of poor and that tends to happen in bigger families, and the uncle either lived there too or was just over because his brother was passing away.

I am sorry if this is already brought up. The house we see at the start of Episode 2, is it the same house that we see in Episode 1? Does that mean the whole family lives in the same house or is it simply David's and Kate's house?

• Oh sorry (Although I hadn't been here for a while when I mentioned it in the other thread)

• edited December 2016

That's another one I was thinking of XD And:

Did you lick it?
    I don't know

The moment you get boners, the whole world starts getting dark

• Its fine, Im just making a joke :P

Gameserer posted: »

Oh sorry (Although I hadn't been here for a while when I mentioned it in the other thread)

• Tell tale says what happens to Kenny in Wellington ending.

• edited December 2016

[removed]

Poogers555 posted: »

Its fine, Im just making a joke :P

• I know but I wanted to apologise anyway :)

• That's my favorite easter egg for this season so far.

Bigby-Wolf posted: »

As pointed out by @Gameserer in the episode 3 waiting thread, the song Clem hums to AJ in the second flashback is the song Alive Inside from the soundtracks of the first two seasons. In comparison:

• edited December 2016

Lmao, sorry! I didn't see it. That reaction pic is hilarious. :)

I'm genuinely sorry though, even if it is just a joke. :P

• (?) You hurt Gameserer's feelings.

• You may or may not have messed it up.

TTG fan posted: »

Tell tale says what happens to Kenny in Wellington ending.

• TTG fan just rickrolled themselves

You may or may not have messed it up.

• I don't know if it's been mentioned, but there's a slight thingy that really winds me up in the flashbacks, which is a goof - hah - on Telltale's part.

Here's a link to all of the Ties that Bind Part One flashbacks.

The slight thingy is that, in the Kenny, Jane and Wellington ending flashbacks, Clem is wearing her puffer jacket which she got during In Harm's Way. Innocent enough.

But - but but but - there's no hole in it from where Clem got shot in No Going Back. Which, y'know, is odd. I think.

Here's a link to a video of Clementine getting shot.

Sorry if this has already been posted, I just noticed this as I was writing something.

• Honestly, even I forget she was shot sometimes, it was glossed over pretty quickly.

BHBrowne posted: »

I don't know if it's been mentioned, but there's a slight thingy that really winds me up in the flashbacks, which is a goof - hah - on Tellt

• edited December 2016

M'yeah, there's definitely some truth in that ^^

I just feel, as she was shot, it'd be nice if there was that continuity in the flashbacks, especially since it was a pretty horrifying moment in season two. Jane also mentions that:

"We couldn't find the bullet. Must've punched right through."

So we know there should be a bullet hole in the jacket itself. That, and we see it in the last season, you know?

I really feel they should've taken the time to render in the little bullet hole, even if it was glossed over pretty quickly in the last season, y'know? :c

dojo32161 posted: »

Honestly, even I forget she was shot sometimes, it was glossed over pretty quickly.

• I wonder if they'll ever show the scar. They made all efforts to show the dog bite scar.

BHBrowne posted: »

I don't know if it's been mentioned, but there's a slight thingy that really winds me up in the flashbacks, which is a goof - hah - on Tellt

• That scene would be better if Clem also talked about Lee.

FetchWalker posted: »

Here's a gif

• If you look over the edge of Howe's roof the first time, you'll see a dragged pool of blood implying that Reggie apparently had his brain intact and turned.

• edited December 2016

I noticed something while watching a playthrough:

During Episode 2, if you surrender before the shootout, the guy who holds onto Javier, in front of Badger, will be killed (Javi kills him)
    If you choose to open fire, that same guy will show up in the ending, standing next to Max:

• Clementine is actually older than most of us, because TWD A new frontier takes places around 2007, and since it is 2016 currently, she would be about 22 or 23 years old.

• She's also a year older than Carl. Most people think she's younger.

Clementine is actually older than most of us, because TWD A new frontier takes places around 2007, and since it is 2016 currently, she would be about 22 or 23 years old.

• [removed]

Conduit42 posted: »

And he didn't really stop Larry from thinking that. Larry: Oh yeah?! You and what homo parade? Kenny: THIS ONE!

• I always thought that he was just dragged away by a guard or something.

DabigRG posted: »

If you look over the edge of Howe's roof the first time, you'll see a dragged pool of blood implying that Reggie apparently had his brain intact and turned.

• Ya know. Looking at that picture . . . I'm surprised the bullet didn't take part of her nose too.

Most users have possibly heard about the different marks that Clem can acquire as a result of each ending of Season Two. Here is a thorough

• edited December 2016

Actually I think Robert Kirkman has said that they have no specific years in the series and just because the comics started releasing in 2003, that doesn't make it the year the outbreak began.

EDIT
    Here

Clementine is actually older than most of us, because TWD A new frontier takes places around 2007, and since it is 2016 currently, she would be about 22 or 23 years old.

• Something pretty much no one knows about: Javier is wearing the New frontier brand in the E3 trailer for TWD.

• When Clementine has Javier at gunpoint, at the beginning she'll be walking farther back, keeping him ahead of her. As the scene progresses and the two talk more, Clementine walks closer to him until finally cutting Javi loose after they're standing side by side.

Also another thing to point out, the flag previously shown on Javi's shirt in the very first debut trailer is gone. Like his left-handedness and his cool gun holster T.T

• I'm sorry, but I picked all those options the first time I was playing? Does that mean I'm a scumbag? :(

The last one. Why, Javi, why?

• In TWD S2, the first version of the game released had Mike being a determinant character by Clementine shooting him.

Stop bringing things up about season 2

• We so awesome >.> <.<

sialark posted: »

By the way, is that you and Lilac? You did A New Frontier as well? Yep we did. >.> Self-plug #sorrynotsorry xp

• Whether Conrad has a winning hand in his poker game or not is completely random.

• Is there a difference in his facial expression when he is bluffing and not?

Whether Conrad has a winning hand in his poker game or not is completely random.

• Noob...you messed that up..and I already posted that in a Kenny thread.

TTG fan posted: »

Tell tale says what happens to Kenny in Wellington ending.

• So subtly implying that the old Garcia charm is working...and also showing us that Clementine is not so hardened as she would have people believe. Our baby is still a good person.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

When Clementine has Javier at gunpoint, at the beginning she'll be walking farther back, keeping him ahead of her. As the scene progresses a

• There is no trailer for E3 yet.

Masterfaust posted: »

Something pretty much no one knows about: Javier is wearing the New frontier brand in the E3 trailer for TWD.

• There is no trailer for E3 yet.

• she would be about 22 or 23 years old.

if she's still alive though

• No wonder people love Javier and made him their leader. His natural charm makes anyone want to follow him. :D

So subtly implying that the old Garcia charm is working...and also showing us that Clementine is not so hardened as she would have people believe. Our baby is still a good person.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.